My Granddaughter and Zack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo here, just so you know my cunt is so sore and dripping with your cum. Call me, I want you, followed by a dozen or so emojis to get her point over.

"Jo?" Sam enquired. "She asked for your number."

I just looked at my daughter with an open mouth, trying to come up with words to say.

"She told me you fucked her, well raped her really she said, you horn dog. She was sore but very happy daddy! She wants more."

With that she was gone, heading over to the couch to flop down and finally relax now everyone had gone home.

I shook my head to get a grip, clearly everyone left knew I had fucked Jo and that was ok!

"Come sit down daddy," Sam instructed me. "You to Maddie."

Soon the four of us where sitting in the lounge with further drinks and what snacks were left, chatting.

"So, daddy, how was Jo?" Sam suddenly blurted out.

"Um, fine I think love, was she not ok?" I replied.

"You know what I mean daddy, don't be shy. We all know you fucked her in the office, and she went home with your cum inside her!"

Zack fell off his chair as I spluttered to get a response out.

"Boys Maddie! Don't they think girls talk," Sam said to Maddie.

"Yes grandad, how was your fuck with Jo?" Maddie added. "Tell all coz we'll know tomorrow anyway."

"Watch your mouth young lady!" Sam snapped at Maddie. "Don't push it."

"Mum, not in front of Zack!"

Sam didn't reply she just moved so quickly, grabbing Maddie's arm she dragged her daughter face down over her lap.

"I'll show you my girl!"

Sam flicked Maddie's dress up over her back revealing her almost bare ass split by a red silky thong which really didn't hide much at all.

SMACK, Sam's hand came down across Maddie's bare ass putting a red handprint on her white skin.

SMACK, SMACK. Three spanks before Maddie could even draw breath.

"MUM!!!" Maddie yelled. "PLEASE!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, was all Maddie got in reply.

"This is what happens to naughty girls! Zack! Sit down!" She snapped out as Zack made to rise and leave it looked like.

He and I watched Sam land a further six spanks to Maddie's reddening ass until she had finished with her daughter's punishment.

Maddie didn't move, she just lay across her mother's lap sobbing just a little.

I watched as Sam's hand extended back down to Maddie's ass and began to rub her reddened skin, trying to soothe the pain. In turn Maddie's thighs slowly drifted apart exposing her soaked gusset, darkened by the pussy juice clearly leaking out of her.

I looked over at Zack and his eyes were on stalks and he seemed to be having trouble even breathing.

"Maddie, you're so wet down here, did you like your spanking?"

"Yes mummy, I've gone all gooey haven't I," Maddie quietly replied.

"Stand up!" She instructed her daughter.

Maddie in return eased herself off of her mother's lap and her dress dropped back into place removing her naked ass and red string panties from our view. She rubbed her behind through the fabric.

"That smarts mum," she complained.

"And so, it should girlie, you know the F word from you is not acceptable unless you are actually getting fucked! Now go and apologise to grandad and to Zack I think."

A look of bewilderment came over Maddie's face as she processed her mother's words.

"You want me to apologise right now?"

"Of course I do. Apologise to grandad, then Zack and then come back over here and apologise to your mother!"

My mind was churning, this wasn't the plan the girls had put together earlier and clearly Maddie was confused and wondering just where this was all going. My cock was twitching under my jeans just thinking of all the possibilities here.

Maddie turned and came to stand in front of me, her face a picture of mixed emotions. She glanced over at her boyfriend and his face was of complete confusion, what the hell was going on with this family.

"Grandad, mum says I have to apologise to you for swearing," she told me.

I said nothing but looked on as my granddaughter sank to her knees in front of me. She reached out and flicked the button on my jeans and then eased the zip down, its sound seemed to fill the room and I could only imagine what was going on in Zack's mind right this minute, watching his girlfriend this way.

Her small hand slipped under the waistband of my jocks and grasped my full-on erect cock, a small sigh slipped from my lips as she pulled the fabric down with her other hand and my cock sprang into view.

"Please accept my apologies grandad," she said, and then dropped her head and engulfed my cock in one smooth motion. She bottomed out first time and gagged as my cock pushed into her throat.

"Fucking hell!" Zack exclaimed, watching his girl deep throat her grandfather.

Maddie held me in her mouth, drool forming around her lips as she fought the impulse to breathe, her eyes wide with clear excitement now. Finally, she pulled back and my cock re-emerged from her mouth and she gulped in some air.

My hand slid behind her head as I pushed my cock past her lips again, hitting the back of her mouth. She looked me in the eyes knowing what was coming. I drew my cock back slightly then fed her all of it, sliding past her tonsils and into the throat, I was balls deep in her mouth.

Holding her head, I started to face fuck her, my cock pounding her mouth and throat and drawing an almost impossible amount of drool out of her mouth to then pool between her tits. I ravaged her mouth for several minutes before allowing my cock to come to rest, still in her mouth. She gasped as she finally allowed my shaft to fall from her mouth, her breathing a little ragged.

"Thank you grandad, have I apologised enough?"

"All is forgiven Maddie," I replied.

"Now girlie, you need to apologise to Zack!" Sam instructed her daughter.

Maddie crawled over to Zack on her hands and knees, stopped in front of him and looked up.

"Zack, I need to say sorry to you," Maddie told him.

With that she reached up and slipped the belt buckle on his jeans and flicked open the button. She grabbed the fabric and pulled them down around his knees, his cock clearly visible pressed against his underwear. Maddie's fingers curled into the waistband of his jocks and Zack held his breath as she pulled them down.

His not unimpressive cock bounced out onto her forehead and a smile lit up her face and she captured it in her mouth without even taking hold of him.

"Jesus.......!!" Was all he could utter as his girlfriend swallowed his cock whole with her mother and grandfather watching everything.

"You've got a lovely cock there Zack, doesn't he dad?" Sam chirped in. "Now be a good boy and fuck my daughters face like you mean it please!"

"Yeah Zack, fuck my face!" Maddie added.

Clearly the boy needed no second bidding as he grabbed Maddie's head and rammed his cock straight down her throat and back out again.

"You want cock do you girl!" He asked her. "I'll give you cock!" With that he thrust back into her mouth and proceeded to fuck Maddie's face like there was no tomorrow.

I looked on and thought, this boy's fucked her face before, he was so into it.

Sam and I watched on as Maddie's eyes watered up as Zack continued to abuse her mouth, drool slid down her chin and into her cleavage, forming a darkened stain on her t-shirt.

"Fuck Maddie, I'm gonna blow my wad!" Zack cried out.

Maddie didn't miss a beat. She gave a little moan as sanction for her boyfriend to dump his load in her mouth and carried on sucking him down.

"Fuck!!!!"

Zack threw back his head as his cock boiled over and he spewed his jizz into Maddie's mouth. We watched her cheeks bulge as she tried to contain it all, swallowing some in order to not drown it looked like.

Slowly Zack's orgasm eased, and his softening cock dropped from Maddie's mouth. She looked up at him and opened her mouth, his seed clearly visible there. She allowed some to slip from her lips and slide down her chin, picking it back up again with her fingers which she then swallowed clean.

She rose and walked over to her mum, still keeping the fresh cum in her mouth. Without hesitation Maddie kissed her mum full on the mouth and the two women proceeded to share Zack's offering.

Their moans only adding to the sexual tension already in the room as they snowballed.

Cum was dripping down both their faces when finally, they broke apart and as if on cue, turned and opened their mouths for Zack and me to see the remains of his load still in their mouths. They swallowed and licked their lips.

"So tasty isn't he Maddie," Sam said to the room.

Maddie smiled. "I love the taste of his cum, mum."

"I can see why, yum. I'll be wanting more of that young man," Sam said to Zack.

Zack was clearly a little flustered by Sam's openness but what happened next really threw the boy.

Sam dropped back onto the couch and spread her legs wide, showing off her sans panty look.

"Apologise my girl!" She barked at Maddie.

Maddie looked over and quickly dropped to her knees and buried her head between her mum's thighs.

"Oh yes Maddie, lick mummy to apologise!"

Zack and I watched on as Maddie proceeded to feast on her mum's-soaked cunt. Her face quickly becoming covered in Sam's girl goo as she leaked out onto her daughter's face. Maddie up the anti when she slid two fingers into Sam's cunt.

"Oh, fuck yes, make me cum you slut. Fuck mummy with your fingers!!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sam babbled.

I turned to Zack. "Would you mind shutting my daughter's moans up for me while I take care of Maddie?"

"What?" Zack replied, not understanding.

"Go shove your cock into Sam's mouth to shut her up?" I instructed him as I walked up behind Maddie.

My cock was still rock hard from Maddie's apology and watching the subsequent sexploits, so I dropped to my knees behind my granddaughter and in one quick move buried myself into her cunt, balls deep.

"Grandad, fuck!!!!" Maddie cried out at my intrusion into her pussy.

"Don't mind her dad, just fuck the whore!" Sam shouted, pulling Maddie's head back down to service her cunt.

I reached out and pushed Maddie's head even further into her mum's cunt as I started to fuck her. My cock quickly glistening with her fuck juice as I rammed her for my pleasure.

Zack, seeing me now fucking his girlfriend finally got the message and stood on the couch next to Sam and slapped her face with his cock.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" He instructed Sam.

She didn't say anything, just grabbed his meat and stuffed his semi erect cock into her mouth. The boy was rock hard in seconds. He wrapped his fingers into her hair and started to face fuck her, the stamina of youth I thought, smiling.

Maddie was having serious issues concentrating on her mum's cunt with my cock reaming out her tight pussy. She kept stopping her feasting to take a breath or let fly with a gasp or a squeal when I bounced of her cervix.

"Fuck this!" Sam suddenly cried out having released Zack's cock from her throat. "I need to cum!"

She pushed Maddie's head out from between her thighs, pushed Zack back onto the couch and in one quick move straddled his legs and sank her wet and wanton cunt down on his shaft.

"Holy mother of Mary!!" She cried out as his balls came to rest up against her ass. "Fuck me Zack, just fuck the shit out of me!!"

In seconds she was bouncing up and down the lads shaft, taking him balls deep and almost to the point of leaving her cunt and then back again.

Zack seemed completely unphased by the rapid turn of events, all he seemed to care about was that his cock was still inside his girlfriend's mum, and she was fucking him for all she was worth.

His hands grabbed her top and forced it up over the cups of her bra and coming down he pulled both her orbs from the confines of her bra so he could see and feast on her naked tits.

"Bite them!!" Sam instructed him. "Hard!"

Trying to fasten his mouth and teeth on two bouncing tits seemed to elude him for a second or two, so Sam just slowed her fucking a fraction so he could lock on. And lock on he did, when she let out a massive scream as he bit her nipple.

I stilled my fucking of my granddaughter for a few moments to take in the sight of Zack's cock wrecking my daughter's cunt. The amount of fuck juice poring out of her and running down her ass crack gave me a different idea, after all I was supposed to be teaching Zack to fuck Maddie, but he seemed not to need the help.

I eased myself back and popped my cock from Maddie's twat, a string of her girl goo still joining her cunt to my cock. I moved up behind Sam and grabbed her hair, forcing her to stop mid-fuck and look at me.

"Enjoying your daughter's boyfriend's cock are you Sam!!" I said to her. "Well here's something to add to it!!"

With that, and with my cock in my hand, I sank into Sam's ass in one sweet stroke.

"FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!" Sam screamed out as my cock ripped into her ass.

Her head fell onto Zack's shoulder as she drew a breath and absorbed the fact there were now two cocks fucking her holes.

I remained still for a moment, feeling Zack's cock rub against mine, separated only by the ultra-thin membrane that kept Sam's cunt and ass apart.

"What the fuck Nick!" Zack shouted out, seemingly not pleased that a second cock was now squashed up against his, inside his slut.

"Just fuck the bitch and shut up!" I spat back. "You wanna learn to fuck Maddie, then fuck her mother first!"

"Oh god, fuck me, both of you!!" Sam finally croaked out. "Shut up and fuck ME!"

"Yeah, fuck my mum, fuck her good, coz it's my turn next!" Maddie added with a huge air of authority about her.

In no time at all Zack and I got a rhythm going as we fucked Sam's holes, aided by Maddie bobbing down and trying to lap at our cocks as we pounded her mother. Not easy but she was game.

"Oh christ, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!" Sam screeched out as her orgasm finally arrived like an express train. I looked down to see her cunt muscles constrict around Zack's cock followed by cunt juice literally flooding everywhere as she squirted.

"FFUUUCCCKKKK, SO GOOD!!!" She hollered out as her orgasm continued its journey through her body.

Sam's body went limp between us, she was utterly fucked.

I slipped my cock from her ass and eased her off of Zack's cock and she curled up like a ball beside us on the couch.

Both our cocks glistened with our combined fuck juices; strings of girl goo were everywhere.

"You wanna fuck my granddaughter now Zack?" I asked him. "Seems we have yet to get her to cum."

"Hell yes, Nick!!" Was his overly excited reply at the though of finally fucking his girlfriend.

"Well there's just one more test before you get that honour son, I don't wanna give my Maddie's cunt to just anyone!"

"What's that?" Zack asked.

I edged up beside him, took hold of his head and forced it down until my cock was level with his mouth.

"You gotta learn to suck cock boy!" I told him. "Open!"

Realisation took over when the meaning of my words hit him, and he tried to get up. Maddie appeared beside us and pinched his nose.

"If you want my pussy Zack, you gotta please grandad!!" She whispered into his ear.

His breath was running out and his mouth opened to take in air and at the same moment I sank my cock, still fresh from Maddie's ass, into his unwilling mouth.

His eyes were on stalks as he found his virgin mouth now full of man-meat, but I didn't stop to take much else in. Gripping his head firmly, I face fucked him.

"Uuuugggg, f...u.....c.....kk!!" Was all he could get out as my cock plundered his mouth.

I watched Maddie sink to her knees and engulf his cock in her mouth, no doubt relishing the way it tasted of her mum's pussy.

Now he was torn between the pleasure of his young girl feasting on his cock and her grandfather, fucking his mouth.

I relaxed my grip of his head to test the waters of his enjoyment, and clearly he was now into it as he was bobbing his head in time with my cock as I fucked his face.

All the fucking and watching had finally got the better of me and with a wail of extasy I unloaded into Zack's mouth.

Ropes of cum poured into the boys throat and sprung from the sides of his mouth as he tried in vain to swallow what he could, but there was just so much of it. Maddie, fresh from sucking his cock was there to help out, lathering my cock with her lips to try and catch any leaking jizz.

My cock dropped from his mouth and immediately Maddie was there to kiss him and accept any cum he still had, the young pair swapping spit and cum as messily as they could.

"Fuck me, that was SO hot you two!" Maddie exclaimed, having finally released Zack's mouth and lips from her kissing. "So much cum grandad."

"How was your first cock, Zack?" Sam piped up from the couch.

"Surprising!" Was his reply.

"Hmmmm, surprising good though?'" Maddie purred into his ear.

"I...um, I think so,'" was his slightly confused utterance.

"You suck cock good Zack," I told him. "If you wanna play with this family then you gotta play with ALL the family!"

"Now, before we get to much more, you need to fuck Maddie. So, have at it, any hole you wanna drill!"

"Oh god, please, please fuck me Zack!" Maddie implored, getting on her hands and knees in front of the couch. "Feed me your cum!"

Zack was still a bit discombobulated from having his face fucked as he dropped to his knees behind Maddie, but Sam was there and took hold of his cock. She bent her head and sucked his cock into her mouth for a moment.

"Get you nice and wet for my little girl's holes," she told him.

I watched as she wiped his cock across Maddie's slit before edging it up and centring it on her ass.

"Fuck her ass first Zack, then cum in her pussy. I'm sure she'll love that!"

Zack dipped forward and his cock slipped into Maddie's ass with ease. All lubed up from Sam's mouth and cunt he buried himself balls deep into her.

"I've been waiting for your cock for ages Zack, so fuck me good, please!" Maddie wailed. "Fuck me!"

Zack needed no second though and he plowed Maddie's ass. As his cock pistoned her hole he brought his palm down hard on her ass cheek, a red handprint immediately showing on her white flesh.

"Owwww!! What was that for?" She cried out.

"For keeping me waiting you slut!!" He replied.

His time was clearly up so with a smooth action his cock left Maddie's ass and buried itself into her young cunt, hitting her cervix as he bottomed out.

"Cumming!!!" Was all he could get out as he bathed the inside walls of her cunt with his baby blatter. "Cumming!!"

"Fuck, I can feel you cumming inside me!" Maddie announced, and with that her orgasm ignited.

"Oh god, I'm cumming too!!"

The two young lovers rode their orgasms on their knees, Maddie's lasting so much longer than Zack's. Sam and I could clearly see the white trail of cum oozing out from Maddie's cunt even while Zack's cock was still buried inside of her.

He eased himself back and his softening cock slipped from the warmth of Maddie's pussy, their fuck juices everywhere.

He sat back on his haunches, took hold of his cock, and looked over at Sam. He nodded to his cum filled girlfriend's cunt and his own fuck juice covered cock.

"I guess these are yours now, cum clean us up Sam!" And just like that, Zack become a full member of our family.