My Grandfather fucks my Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right Jessica how about we take this inside." Without taking his cock out of her, he hooked her legs over his arms and easily lifted her up. I was too weak to ever lift her. He carried her inside leaving me outside alone. I wanted to go after them but my legs were shaky and weak and needed time to recover. I could hear her moans starting up again along with the sound of creaking. Eventually after hearing her cum again I finally had the strength to walk and went inside. She was bent over the kitchen table, which was now thudding against the wall with a few chairs knocked over, my grandfather stood behind her, hands tightly around her waist, pounding her pussy just as hard as he did Nancy a few hours ago.

"AH AH AHA AH! MMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! YOU FUCKING DIRTY OLD MAN!! FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER! YES YES YES YES! RIGHT THERE! MORE! FUCK ME MORE!" she panted.

He would pull almost all the way out before slamming back into her. She was meeting every single one of his thrusts with equal force, slamming her ass back to impale herself on his monster cock. I swear if she did that with me she'd knock me over. He continued to hammer her cunt until she finally came again squirting all over his monster cock. I've never seen her squirt before. Judging by the pool underneath them it wasn't the first. Suddenly I found myself hard once again, usually I'm done for the day after cumming once but this was way too hot for me not to be. So I started jerking it as grandpa resumed his assault on my girlfriend's pussy. How could he keep going this long, I thought and without cumming once, I just didn't compare. Without pulling out he spun her around and now had her laying over the table. I just wasn't big enough to do that. He nailed her to the table while I furiously masturbated cumming once again this time a bit more cum than before. Once again he picked her up and carried her up the stairs straight to his bedroom. All the while she has happily bouncing on his cock. I followed behind not wanting to miss a thing.

Now in the bedroom Jessica was on top of him reverse cowgirl style facing me as I started jerking again this time at a slow steady pace not wanting to blow my load too soon. He held on to her waist with his big man hands, meeting each of her downstrokes with powerful upstrokes causing her tits to jiggle and bounce wildly. She had her head tilted back eyes shut closed unable to see me in front of her. Suddenly my grandpa kicked it up a gear and started hammering her harder than before, his big heavy balls slapping her clit as he did. Not long after, she came again letting out an ear piercing scream squirting all over his cock. He held her in place as she spasmed from her orgasm. He gave her a minute to recover before continuing to hammer into her.

At this point she'd opened her eyes and saw me cock in hand. Until now she hadn't paid me any attention. I simply froze, I felt like a child who'd been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. We locked eyes and a naughty grin grew on her face.

"OH BABY! FUCK OH OH OH MMMMMMMMM YES! I'M BEING FUCKED SO HARD! SO GOOD! AWWWW YEAH!!! YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SO BIG SO HARD SO GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!!" she groaned out. "YOU LIKE WATCHING DON'T YOU! MMMMMMMMMMMM! YOU LIKE WATCHING YOUR GRANDPA FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND! OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE YES!

I couldn't lie to her. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, so I nodded in response.

"YOU LIKE STROKING YOUR LITTLE COCK! HA HA HA HA FUCK OH OH OH GOD YES! YOU LIKE STROKING IT WHILE YOU WATCH! OHHHHHHHHHH HA HA YES YES YES YES! WHILE YOU WATCH HOW A REAL MAN FUCKS! NOT THAT WEAK SHIT YOU GIVE ME! MMMMMMMMMMM GOD FUCK YES! FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! HARDER PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSE!" she yelled.

Oh he had no intention of stopping anytime soon and kept up his furious pace. She was no longer talking to me and observing herself in the full length mirror near the bed. She moved her hair out of her face, massaged her breasts, played with her pussy and sat up to get a better view. She was completely entranced by watching herself fuck. Grandpa pulled her down and laid her on her back while he got on top in missionary, and oldie but a goody just like him. He looked at her in the face as he slowly thrust in and out of her. They were both covered in sweat, she hooked her legs around him, arms around his neck.

"Your pussy feels amazing." he said. "A lot tighter than I expected"

"Your grandson doesn't fuck me enough." she said.

"He's such a wimp." he said.

"Yes he is." she said looking at me.

They both laughed.

"I loved dancing for you. Watching your big cock get hard for me." she said as he started to pound into her faster and faster. I started jerking faster as well.

"You like showing of don't you." he growled

"FOR YOU I DO! she yelled.

The bed was now creaking and squeaking louder than ever I thought it might break, grandpa was really moving it a lot back and forth from the pressure of how hard he was fucking my girlfriend. She was groaning, moaning and screaming louder than ever now.

"FUCK ME! she panted. "FUCK ME!

Her beautiful tits were mashing against his chest, her face was red, she dug her nails into his back. He looked deeply into her eyes, her own glazed over with lust. If I wasn't there would she be enjoying it this much? Would she be fucking just as hard? Would she be begging him to fuck her harder if I wasn't there? I thought to myself.

"HARDER! NAIL ME TO THIS BED HARDER!" she screamed.

They were both close to the end now.

"Are you on the pill!?" he asked.

"YES YES YES!!! CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE!!!" she screamed.

And with that my grandpa emptied his huge balls deep into my hot girlfriend making her cum in the process.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! THANK YOU MR. BARRET! THANK YOU!" She screamed.

He collapsed onto her with his head resting on her huge jugs. She went completely limp afterwards lying there in a daze. I couldn't help myself and came onto the floor. As soon as I saw that I went to clean it up, I didn't want grandpa mad at me for dirtying his floor. When I was done it was 5:00 pm, they fucked for two hours wow just wow, they were both lying next to each other covered in sweat, Jessica's pussy oozing with cum while his cock was lathered in her pussy juices. She cuddled next to him as she drifted off to sleep, he gave me a look that said leave so I did.

I went downstairs and decided to clean up the place, I picked up the chairs and put the table back into place. I went outside and picked up everyone's clothes and put mine back on. Then I mopped up Jessicas juices from the floor. Once that was done I sat in the living room and took a minute to take everything in. I had a lot of mixed feelings about all this. On one hand I hated that grandpa had fucked my girlfriend but on the other watching her get pounded by someone bigger, stronger and manlier than me was quite the turn on. The humiliation of knowing he could please her better than me was equally exciting. But would I feel the same if it was someone else, someone I didn't know? Or was it the fact that it was him that turned me on. Before I could think any more. I began to hear the sound of Jessica moaning. Soon it turned into howling as I could hear the bed beginning to slam.

They were at it again and I wanted to watch. I ran upstairs to see but the door was locked shut, they didn't want me there this time. I had to hear from the outside which wasn't hard. I could here everything while jacking off. This was only a quickie and 45 minutes later hey came out. Seeing me there in the hallway pants down hand around my tiny cock, Jessica giggled and went into the bathroom to shower. She seemed somehow more beautiful than usual was it because she was freshly fucked. Yes, yes it was.

Grandpa came out as well, cock semi hard, still bigger than mine. Seeing him made me feel so insignificant. He paid me no mind and followed her into the bathroom. I bathroom echoed every thing they did, I could hear Jessica's giggles, the sound of passionate kissing and soft moans. When they turned on the water I wasn't able to hear anything anymore. But I didn't need to, I could imagine everything happening in there. Jessica soaping up his muscles, washing his massive cock. Grandpa soaping up her hot body, his huge hands all over her boobs, her ass, in between her legs. Maybe they'd start going at it again and I wouldn't be able to tell. The whole thing was getting me horny again and decided to start jerking off again. I came in no time flat. That would be the last time I got hard all day.

Twenty minutes later they came out and sat in the living room still naked, they stayed like that all day, things calmed down for the rest of the day. Neither of them made a move and acted like nothing at all had happened. During dinner they chatted away like old friends, I guess if you fucked like they did you pretty much know each other after that. I mostly stayed quiet only talking if they asked me a question or just nodded at them. I would've been in a more talkative mood if they'd put some clothes on but having my girlfriend's massive tits out in front of my big dick grandpa was making it difficult. After dinner we sat in the living room watching a movie, they sat next to each other, Jessica with her legs over his lap while he put his arm around her. I sat in the recliner adjacent from where they were. We saw the movie silently until Jessica broke the silence.

"Hey baby, I think tonight I'll sleep in your grandpa's room. Is that okay?" she said.

I looked over at her giving me a puppy dog look, how could I say no to her. I nodded and she got a big smile on her face. Grandpa also smiled with smug satisfaction. He knew what was up, we were there for the whole weekend, and she was gonna be his all that time. After the movie was over at around 10:30 they both got up and went to grandpa's room. I figured there was no point in staying awake and went to bed. The room we had previously chosen was downstairs under grandpa's bedroom. I laid there waiting for the inevitable, for a while I didn't hear anything. Were they kissing? Was she sucking cock? Maybe they went to sleep? All these thoughts flooded my head as I waited. I almost fell asleep when I began to hear it.

SLAP

"Yeah spank that ass."

SLAP

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm such a bad girl."

SLAP

"Letting my boyfriends grandpa fuck me."

SLAP

"I need to be punished."

SLAP

The realization that she was being spanked really turned me on, I tried to jerk my dick but it was no good, it was too exhausted from earlier and wouldn't get hard. I just didn't have the stamina for it. I just wasn't the man grandpa was, I didn't have his stamina, strength or virility. Pretty soon I began to hear the familiar sound of the bed slamming along with Jessica's crazed sex moans. I wanted to watch so badly so I snuck upstairs but the door was locked. I couldn't jerk off or even watch, all I could do was lay there and listen. Listen to everything, the sound of the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall, Jessica screaming her head off.

"AH AH AH AH AH OH OH OH FUCK! YES RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE! OH MY GOD YES FUCK! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! YOUR TWICE NO THREE TIMES THE MAN HE IS! MMMMMMMMMM FUCK! MORE MORE! FUCK ME MORE! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled.

I swear he was fucking her so hard I could feel the vibrations from it. Or was that me trying desperately to get my dick hard? I can't remember. The only thing I didn't hear was grandpa. Apart from the occasional grunt he stayed silent, I expected him to be saying things like, Who fucks you better or Who owns this pussy, things like that. Maybe he was refraining because he knew I could hear, or maybe he didn't need to ask cause he already knew the answer. Their fucking went on for two hours from what I can remember, Jessica came 3 or 4 times from that. They rested and got back to it. I was too tired by that time and fell asleep. The next day when I awoke I thought maybe I dreamt everything and nothing actually happened. I looked beside and saw she wasn't there so I went into the living room to see if she was there. There I saw grandpa still naked, reading the news on his tablet.

"Hey, wheres Jessica?" I asked.

"Shes upstairs still sleeping, shes worn out from last night. We didn't keep you up did we?" he asked.

"No not all." I said looking at his soft cock, again still bigger than me.

I went upstairs to go see how Jessica was, I opened the bedroom door and was bombarded by the intense smell of sex. Jessica laid on the bed face down still letting out tiny moans. Her ass cheeks red from how hard he was spanking her. I turned her over and saw how she was. Her pussy red and swollen from all the fucking, her huge lovely tits looked like they'd been mauled, her hair was a total mess, her pussy dripping with cum and underneath her a huge wet spot from where she presumably squirted. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I decided to let her get some rest. I went back downstairs to get some breakfast.

A while later Jessica came down freshly showered, she ate and almost immediately went and jumped on grandpas lap hungry for his cock. He obliged her and laid her on the kitchen table, he was fully erect in no time and in one swift motion inserted his whole cock into her. He was fucking her just like he did yesterday, the rest of the day played out like that too, he would fuck her senseless all day and night with me watching or from behind the closed door. The next day was the same, this weekend was supposed to be about fishing but instead it became about them and their lust. And I was just there as a witness to it. Monday morning we left, I shook his hand for letting us stay and also for fucking my girlfriend better than I ever could, she hugged and kissed him goodbye. They both whispered something into each others ears but I couldn't make out what. The drive home was mostly silent apart from the radio.

When we got home the first thing I did was take her into our bedroom and start fucking her. I fucked harder and longer than I ever did before, my mind flooded with images of her taking my grandfather's cock. The knowledge of how hard he fucked her spurred me on to reach for those heights knowing damn well I could never reach them but I could try. Jessica was loving it saying things to keep me going.

"Thats right baby right there! That all you got huh, your grandpa fucks harder than this! Mmmmmmmmm yes! Your doing good baby! Keep going, don't stop! Ah ah ah ah ah! Fuck fuck fuck! You liked watching your grandpa fuck me didn't you! You liked seeing me enjoying his cock! Your fucking me so good but half as good as him!" she said.

I loved everything she said, I fucked her until I couldn't anymore and came in her pussy. I shot out the biggest load of my life, not as big as his but still a lot for me. I managed to make her cum something I'd rarely done before. "Was it because of me or because she was thinking of him?" I thought. We laid cuddling each other. I asked her how it was and she responded honestly. She said I was like the small dessert after the big meal. I agreed. That weekend changed our whole dynamics between us and my grandfather but I'll elaborate more on that later next time.

12