Cucked by my Father Ch. 01

Story Info
My gf moves in and becomes involved with my father.
15.6k words
4.63
130.7k
396

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyhboo
amyhboo
334 Followers

It was April 2020 and we all got the dreaded news we were expecting. A national COVID lockdown. All the BS- not allowed to go to work, not allowed to leave the house unless absolutely necessary etc. etc. we've all had to live though it so I don't need to remind you of the details.

Barely an hour after the news was broadcast I received a phone call from my girlfriend Rachel.

"Ohh god baby, it's so terrible," she cried down the phone.

I understood that she would be upset, but her sadness seemed a little exaggerated. It was just lockdown; anyone would have thought someone had died from her tone.

"I know baby, I know, but it won't last long. It'll be a couple of months then we can see each other again," I replied putting on my best calming voice.

"But it's my mom. We've been fighting nonstop for the last month. How the hell am I going to cope being stuck in the house with her all this time, not able to get away? It's going to be awful."

Rachel would often come to blows with her mom, it seemed they just had incompatible personalities. The smallest, most inconvenient things would turn into screaming matches. I think part of it lay with her mom not only having Rachel when she was just 17, but also having to raise her on her own. She missed out on a lot of her youth so I think she unconsciously blamed Rachel for a lot of her problems. She wasn't abusive though and it was clear despite their fights that they both loved each other very much.

"Well do you have to stay there?"

"Of course I do. You heard the rules. I have to stay in the house, I can't leave to go visit you or anything."

"Yeah, the rules say you can't leave the house. But what if you moved in with me and my dad?"

"I-I could do that?" she asked suddenly cheering up.

"Yeah I don't see why not, and my dad won't care. It'll be great- we can hang out all day... and all night"

"Haha you horn dog! But I like the way you think. I'll check with my mom but I doubt she'll care."

"Great! Sounds like a plan!"

I hung up the phone and was grinning ear to ear. This would be a dream come true; Rachel wasn't just my girlfriend, but my best friend too. We liked all the same stuff and she was as much as a nerd as I was. We could spend all day watching TV and playing games. And I was also very excited at the idea of sleeping with her every night. Currently we only really got to meet up for sex a few times each month. Rachel was 18 and still had school to worry about so couldn't spend weekdays staying with me, and I was 21 and working in retail so had to take the weekend shift more often than I would have liked. But now lockdown would be a blessing in disguise for us.

It was moving in day at last and I heard Rachel pull up on the driveway around midday. I quickly opened the door to see her skipping across the lawn with two very large holdalls in each hand with her mom unloading a third from the car- how could a girl have so many clothes? Rachel looked amazing (as always), dressed in tiny Daisy Duke shorts, a light grey halter top stretched over her 32C boobs and her blonde hair glistening in the sun like some kind of halo. She dropped her bags at the doorstep and launched herself at me. I managed to catch her in my arms and somehow avoided falling backwards as she wrapped her legs round me, showering me with little kisses all over my face. Rachel was only 5ft2 and very petite, so even a weakling like me could hold her weight quite easily.

After finally untangling herself from me she went back to her car to pick up the remaining bag whilst I took on the role of busboy and hauled her surprisingly heavy bags up the stairs to my room. As I came down panting slightly, she was just dropping her last bag off at the bottom of the stairs; my dad had eventually appeared and was standing in the hallway. Rachel was bent over and my dad's eyes were firmly fixed on her ass. I couldn't blame him to be honest- it was one of the peachiest little asses I had even seen and in those tiny shorts it looked an absolute treat. Frankly I was punching well above my weight with Rachel, my only saving grace for once was my nerdiness. I was the only guy who really connected with Rachel on a personal level, everyone else who dated her before was just interested in her incredible looks. She said she could always be herself with me, able to nerd out, play games and watch anime without being judged.

From the first time he'd met her my dad had liked Rachel- most men did to be honest. Blondes were his type and her incredible body was the cherry on top. My dad was always a boob guy- my mom was a very busty woman and I remember when I was younger hearing one of my dad's slightly sexist beer-fuelled discussions with his friends proclaiming that 'he'd never fuck a woman smaller a D cup'. Whilst Rachel was only a C cup, her very slim and petite body made them look much bigger and they were almost out of proportion with the rest of her.

My dad was the total opposite of me. I had pale skin and dirty blonde hair, was skinny and only 5ft6 with the same body I had at 15. Whereas he was 6ft6 and very buff, with big man hands, dark hair and a tan. Everyone always said I took after my mother with my looks and rather feminine physique; it used to annoy me but since she passed away 5 years ago I thought it was good to be able to memorialise her in some way. My dad took her sudden death very hard and spent the first 2 years in a deep depression, barely leaving his armchair whilst watching sports 24 hours a day. Though one day he decided to make a change and started going to the gym and getting fit- becoming a totally new man. With this change came a renewed self-confidence which then led to him being very successful with the ladies. Whilst he never dated longterm- I presume not wanting to replace my mom, he would often come home with a new woman on his arm.

Rachel noticed my dad looking at her and shot me a half smile. I shook my head in mock outrage and she giggled slightly before carrying her bag upstairs with her; I'm sure my dad's eyes were still on her ass as she made the ascent. We both fell back on my double bed and took a deep breath together. We turned to look each other in the eye and started laughing- not for any reason, just unable to contain our happiness for any longer.

"This is going to be the best year ever," I whispered.

"I love you baby," Rachel replied punctuated with a kiss.

I closed my eyes and returned the kiss, feeling much closer to her than I usually did. After a few minutes she rolled over to straddle me and we began making out. Her weight on top of me felt heavenly and I held her small waist, her hot skin warming my hands. Needless to say, it wasn't long before I was sporting an erection. Rachel broke the kiss to my frustration, but hoping she might want to go further I removed my hands from her waist and started to lift the hem of her shirt.

"Be patient baby, we'll have plenty of time tonight," she said as she batted my hand away.

"OK, I can't wait," I said trying not to sound too sulky.

Rachel turned her head to look over towards my TV.

"Oh cool you've got Red Dead Redemption 2, I haven't played that yet!"

I rolled my eyes, knowing Rachel she'd want to make her own character. And with the long opening of RDR2 I knew I there was absolutely no chance of me getting any action that afternoon. After laying on the bed beside her for over an hour watching her totally engrossed by the tedious walk through the snow I decided enough was enough.

"Hey baby, want to come and take Fido for a walk? The weather outside is great."

"Nuhh-uhh. Busy," she replied with as few syllables as possible. She was very much in gamer mode right now as the screen reflected off of her unblinking blue eyes.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to be mobbed by Fido running rings around my feet, somehow that dog always knew the time of the day. I slipped on his lead and said bye to my dad before going out the backdoor. I was the one who had badgered my parents into getting a dog, they did eventually agree with the condition that I took total care of him. That meant no matter what the weather, my dad never ever took him for a walk. And despite her amazingly fit body, Rachel seemed allergic to exercise so I doubt she would be joining me much either over the next few months.

I was still buzzing from the sexual energy of earlier which had me walking like an Olympic athlete. Poor Fido was struggling to keep up, he was 10 years old now and his stubby little legs were getting very tired. After 30 minutes he was totally exhausted, and feeling sorry for him I carried him the rest of the way home in my arms. Upon opening the back door I was greeted with Rachel's rather goofy laugh filling the house. She may look like a model but she laughs like your stereotypical nerd. I walked into the lounge to see her sitting next to my dad on the couch, still chuckling slightly.

"Hey, what's so funny?" I asked

"Oh your dad was just telling me this story. He said at the gym this guy was doing a deadlift and his shorts split right down the middle. And because his legs were apart his ballsack fell out!"

"Oh yeah haha, I remember him telling me about that." It was a pretty funny story, but the way Rachel was in hysterics I thought it was something more significant. Must be the way my dad told it.

I stood in front of the couch, waiting for my dad to stand up and let me sit next to my girlfriend but it never happened. After a few seconds I gave up and sat in the armchair instead. The next hour was filled with the typical boring chit chat, my dad asking Rachel what she was studying at school, whether she was going to college etc.

Eventually the clock struck 5PM and my dad got up to start making dinner. I reclaimed my place next to Rachel and switched on the TV.

"Don't you think we should help?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Help your dad make dinner. It's only polite."

"Nah, he's used to cooking alone, we'll probably just slow him down."

"Well I'm going to help if you're too lazy. He's letting me stay here so it's the least I can do."

I rolled my eyes and started watching some show about aliens. I expected her to come back any second, for my dad to turn down the assistance but it never happened. Half an hour later I walked into the kitchen since dinner was nearly ready. Rachel turned the temperature of the Bolognese sauce up instead of down which led to a large bubble forming then suddenly popping, splattering sauce over her face and chest. My dad looked at her and laughed, she tried to hold a serious face before faltering and started giggling herself. He wiped her pretty face with a towel and she smiled before taking it off him and attempting to wipe the bright red sauce off her light-coloured top. She grabbed the bottom and pulled it tight attempting to clean as much as she could, this inadvertently showed more than a little cleavage and almost brought her bra into view. I rolled my eyes at my dad practically drooling over her chest like a schoolboy then quickly looking away before she noticed him.

"You'll never get that stain out with a towel, you might as well put it in the wash," said my dad.

"I'll change after dinner. I'll probably end up dribbling some of it down my front anyway haha."

After dinner Rachel managed to guilt trip me into doing the washing up singlehandedly whilst she went upstairs and changed her shirt to one not covered in spaghetti sauce (yes, she did manage spill a few drops down herself during dinner too.) I walked into the living room afterwards, and to my annoyance my dad was once again sat next to Rachel. She'd gotten changed into a plain white t-shirt which looked to be a size or two too small and was stretched tightly across her chest. God I wished I was sat next to her. I was once again relegated to the armchair and we spent the rest of the evening watching TV together until calling it a night at 10PM. Rachel got up off the couch and bent forward giving my dad a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night James"

"Good night Rachel, I hope you'll be happy here."

"Oh I'm so happy already, you've been so kind to me."

"Night dad," I said quickly heading to the stairs.

I was eager to get up to bed as soon as possible so I could finally get my hands on Rachel. I was also eager to get away from my dad, I had to admit all the attention Rachel was giving him was pissing me off a little. I was her boyfriend; she should be giving all her attention to me. I quickly realised I was being a selfish asshole and forgot all about it when I got into my bedroom. Rachel closed the door behind us, walked up to me and gave me a toe-curling kiss before placing her hands on my chest and pushing me so I fell back onto the bed. I went to get up but she shook her head and started swaying her hips from side to side in time with some silent music. Oh I knew what was going to happen now.

She gave me a wicked smile before hooking her thumbs in the bottom of her tight t-shirt, peeling it off over her head and throwing it across the room. She was soon undoing her bra and I was treated to a view of her spectacular boobs garnished with two pink nipples, now rock hard. Despite their size they were also impossibly perky to the point where a bra probably wasn't necessary. I lost sight of her boobs when she turned her back on me but this meant I was now presented with her gorgeous ass. She slowly bent over and an involuntary groan left my lips as my cock was now throbbing hard. She slid down her shorts along with her thong at the same time, a string of juice stretching between it and her shaven pussy as she did. I licked my lips at her wetness, this would be well worth the wait.

I stripped in two seconds flat and she seductively walked towards the bed and climbed on it. As she crawled to me her pussy was dripping like a tap between her legs and as I made eye contact I lost my breath. Her eyes were filled with raw, sexual hunger and I had to admit I'd not seen her like this before. She gave me a searingly hot kiss and I could swear she almost growled at one point. I broke the kiss and gasped as I felt something wet running down my cock. I looked down to see her dripping wet pussy suspended just a couple of inches above my aching erection. She kissed me again and as she pushed her tongue into my mouth she lowered herself down upon me, my cock being engulfed by her hot wetness. Once my full length had been swallowed she just sat still on top of me. God her pussy was so tight and hot, my eyes rolled back at the sensation of it. After a minute of just basking in this incredible feeling she started to lift herself up, till only the head of my cock remained inside her. The night air felt cold on my shaft which was now completely coated in Rachel's love juice. She impaled herself faster this time and my heart felt like it would rip through my chest. Soon she was riding me, fucking me with her tight pussy. I want to say how beautiful and sexy she looked but my eyes were shut tight, trying to control myself. But it was no good, I grabbed her ass and gave three sharp thrusts into her before burying myself as deep as possible and cumming so hard it hurt my balls.

She rolled off me and I was a breathless wreck, she on the other hand didn't seem anywhere near as worked up. I looked over at my clock. Fuck it was only 10:15. I lasted all of 5 minutes, if that. I looked into Rachel's eyes about to apologise but she sensed what I was going to say.

"It's ok baby. You've been so excited all day. We both have. Tomorrow will be different, it's out of your system now."

I smiled at her before falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

In the night my disappointing performance weighed heavy on my subconscious mind. In my dream I was back at school sitting in class, with Rachel next to me which was weird since I was 3 years older than her. Suddenly she shrieked and I stood up in my chair- to my horror I was totally naked. The whole class pointed at my erection and started laughing. I kept saying 'no' over and over. Rachel took hold of my cock and as soon as her fingers closed around my shaft I came immediately, covering the top of my desk. Everyone was laughing at me, with several girls I used to have crushes on making mock gagging sounds.

I woke up suddenly, panting hard. It was morning. I rolled over and there was no Rachel beside me, however I saw that my bedroom door hand been left ajar so she must be having a shower. Seconds later my suspicions had been proven correct as she stepped out of the bathroom, totally naked. It was clear Rachel had grown up in a house of only women since she paid her modesty no second thought. Unfortunately for her, my dad decided to open his bedroom door at the very same time which directly faced the bathroom. She froze like a rabbit in the headlights, then a few seconds later tried to cover herself with her hands. Initially she held one arm across her breasts whilst covering her pussy with her other hand. However her boobs were a little too big for this to work so she switched to covering one with each hand, only to realise seconds later that her pussy was now uncovered. She tried the first position again before cutting her losses and running back to my bedroom, her curves jiggling all the way. She quickly slammed the door behind her and I started laughing; her pathetic attempt to cover herself helped me forget all about the dream.

"Hey stop laughing!" she pouted.

"Did you forget what house you were in?"

"Maybe... I'm not used to all these men around me."

"Haha well I'm sure my dad didn't mind the view. I know I didn't."

"You're all perverts!" she said, a smile spreading across her lips letting me know she wasn't serious.

We both got dressed, Rachel opting today for a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt which was much looser than the one she wore the evening before. My dad was already sitting in the kitchen sipping on a coffee when we came down.

"Morning you two!" he called cheerily.

"M-morning," Rachel mumbled blushing bright red.

"Any plans for today?"

"Um not really. Same as yesterday, I guess. I've just managed to reach the camp," she replied, her face now returning to its normal colour.

"Camp? What?"

"In the game I'm playing."

"Oh right, you kids and your games."

"What about you James?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe I'll do some gardening. It's not like I can go out and pick up chicks."

"Jesus Christ dad!" I spluttered almost inhaling my coffee.

He finished up his coffee and left the kitchen, not before giving Rachel a once over- probably comparing her naked and dressed forms.

"Does he pick up chicks often then?" asked Rachel teasing me.

"Ha, he wishes..." I said, partly lying.

"I'm sure he wouldn't have much trouble."

"Damnit Rachel, have you been checking out my dad!" I teased back.

"No I haven't!" she said defensively, her blushing face betraying her.

I decided it best to change the subject and we spent the next half an hour talking through different playthrough options for RDR2 before returning to my room for her to continue from where she left off yesterday. Thankfully today she actually let me have a go- though mainly to help her through the parts where she kept dying. Once they were cleared, she'd snatch the controller back again. Before long half the day was gone and it was time to take Fido out. Rachel again turned down her invitation.

As I attached the lead and walked into the garden my dad called over to me.

"Do you think he's looking a bit fat?"

"Who Fido?" I looked down at the scraggly old terrier.

"Yeah, gotta keep them fit at that age."

"Um I guess," I replied, humouring him.

"Maybe you should be taking him out for longer walks since the weather is so nice. I think at least 1 ½ or 2 hours."

"Um ok then."

He was right, the weather was absolutely perfect so I didn't mind taking him for a long walk. I needed more exercise anyway; ever since leaving school I'd completely neglected all physical activities. If Rachel was checking out my dad then maybe she would like it if I was a bit more fit and buff like him. Fido however was not used to such long walks and the poor little guy was really slowing down by the time we got home. I opened the backdoor and he went straight to his bed and fell asleep. Rachel and my dad were once again sitting together on the couch, only this time she was laying across it with her legs on his lap.

amyhboo
amyhboo
334 Followers