My Grandma's Older Neighbour May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumb caressed her erect nipple, again she moaned into our kiss. Then broke away for a moment.

"This is wonderful." she whispered.

To me she now seemed like a vulnerable young girl, I treated her as such. I kissed her again, this time passionately.

When the kiss broke I gently held her lower lip between my teeth, just for a moment. My hand was just below her knee, holding her leg, my palm against her shin. I released her lip. The tip of my tongue traced down her chin. She raised her head, exposing her neck to me. My hand moved over her kneecap, then slid gently to the side of her knee.

My tongue then traced down her throat, over her suprasternal notch and down between her breasts. I could taste the saltiness of her perspiration from the afternoon's heat. Her breasts were very large, I reached to the side of her left breast and moved the nipple up towards my mouth. I latched onto it and suckled her.

"Oh yes, God yes, that's lovely, suck me, nip me. Ohhhh!"

My hand on her leg moved up the inside of her large thigh, the skin was smooth and taught. I kept it moving slowly upwards.

I spent several minutes with my mouth on her large breast.

My fingers reached her elderly pussy, she was aroused and wet. My middle finger found her entrance and slipped inside her.

I shuffled away from her so that my tongue could trace down from her breast and over her tummy. Heading between her large thighs to join my hand in exploring her.

I reached the boundary marked by her pubic hair. Her hand was rubbing the back of my head. I buried my nose in her cleft. I could smell her soap, an unfamiliar but feminine floral fragrance. The deeper I pushed my nose the more her earthy musk dominated.

I spread her thighs wide and held her pussy open. She had a prominent clitoral hood and an erect clitoris, her labia minora were small, like two butterfly wings. Her vaginal opening was around my finger.

I could feel my finger being gripped with light sensations. I licked her clit, tasting the tanginess of her juices. Her hands gripped my hair, pulling my face towards her intimate centre.

"Yes, eat me, eat my pussy, Oh God it's been so long, yes there, right there!"

I continued to lick, suck and lap her pussy and clit, always attentive to her directions, she vocally guided me, exactly to where she wanted me to be. That is why I found myself rimming her, she wanted my flat tongue to lap across her rosebud, over and over again. She seemed like she was about to pass out, so incoherent and relaxed had she become.

Then she said, "I want you inside me David, please, put your cock inside me, make love to me."

I got up from between her meaty thighs I used my saliva to further moisten her vagina and my cock. I positioned myself over her, supporting myself on my arms, I entered her, her legs were wide apart, I entered her so easily. I could feel her being stretched by my girth. She started whimpering softly as I started to thrust.

"Oh God, oh God, yes, yes, yes, yes, ohhh, yes, fill me up..."

I felt her teeth biting my collarbone, gently though, not drawing blood. She then found my mouth with hers. She forced her tongue inside my mouth. Then she panted into my mouth.

"Fuck me now, fuck me hard, ram your cock into me, do me, do me, fuck meeee!"

May orgasmed, I continued to fuck her as hard as I could, her old bed was creaking like crazy, I hoped my grandma wasn't home yet. It didn't stop me pounding May's pussy, the woman that had teased me all afternoon. I felt the tightening of my balls, I was coming. I knew she was too old to conceive but I withdrew from her. I sat astride her belly, wanking myself furiously. She opened her eyes, her eyes were filled with lust. She pressed her huge tits together, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

My pent up sperm was released, spraying over her tits, across her face with most of it going into her receptive mouth.

When I'd finished I collapsed beside her. She was licking her lips. I was too overcome to speak at first.

"That was lovely but I thought we'd never end up here." said May

"What do you mean?"

"I wasn't reading you know, when I had my head down."

"You weren't?"

"No, I was looking at you through my eyebrows, watching you look between my legs when you thought I wasn't looking."

"Oh."

"Even when you knew the coast was clear and my dress was around my waist and I'd spread my fanny open for you, still you did nothing."

I didn't know what to say so I said nothing.

"If you want to end up finding and marrying the woman of your dreams you need to find some courage from somewhere, a faint heart never won a fair lady, as they say."

"I won you today."

"No you bloody didn't! I won you. You were useless until I got you in this bed, then you showed me what you could really do and it was splendid."

We kissed, then held each other, we both fell asleep.

When I woke it was late evening. I shook her gently to wake her, "May, May, wake up, I think Lucy will be back." May looked at her clock, it was nearly 8pm.

"Go out of the back door," said May, "she won't be in her bedroom yet so it's unlikely she'll see you."

I got dressed, as I was dressing May asked, "Do you want his to happen next time you come to do Lucy's garden?"

"Yes I do!" I replied.

She visibly slumped with relief.

"Oh good, so do I, you were wonderful. You will make some woman very happy one day."

"It'll be about once every two weeks on a Saturday when I come round."

"Lucy also goes to bingo on Friday evenings. Your uncle drives her, she leaves at seven. "

"OK so perhaps Fridays as well then."

I managed to sneak away round the back without being noticed. When I got home mum said, "You did a good job on the garden, did it take long?"

"I was done by about four."

"Where have you been until now?"

"Hanging out with Jeff."

"May didn't bother you then?"

I could feel myself starting to blush. No point in lying to mum, now that she'd seen me blush.

"She was enjoying herself teasing me, but I get that at work, I'm used to it. The older women at work are always trying to tease and embarrass us apprentices, just for fun. It didn't bother me."

"Well that's good, otherwise your grandma said she would have a word with her, if she did bother you."

"No, she didn't."

Grandma never did find out, May and I probably had over a hundred steamy sessions before she peacefully passed away about three years later. Thankfully not during one of our sessions.

She taught me a lot and I think I helped make her twilight years happy years.

12