My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandma's potion begines to work.
6.3k words
4.67
20.6k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story could fall into a few different categories. I placed it into the one listed, but you decide which one it should be listed under.

This story became very long, so I broke it into more chapters. The next chapter will be posted soon.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one. I do this for my own fun.

Thank you for reading my stories.

My Grandma's Cookbook Ch2

After weighing the advantages, disadvantages, and possible consequences, I decided to move forward on the next trial run using my grandmother's recipe.

Kim's birthday was coming up, so I decided to take her on a long weekend getaway. I didn't tell her where we were there going, only that she would like it. I booked a room at a boutique hotel in a small beachside town we frequent. What was even nicer is the town is a few hours' drive away. The hotel was on the beach, a little from downtown. She loves to be on the ocean. We leave the windows open and listen to the sound of the waves lapping against the shore all night long. There are some quaint stores where she loves to window shop. I like the small intimate restaurants where there is good food and some live music. But our favorite is a little bar we found, the bartenders are always friendly, and the atmosphere is fun.

I told Kim about our weekend away a month before the date, so she wouldn't plan anything else. This gave me time to purchase some new clothing I wanted her to wear. She always dresses modestly, never showing off her beautiful body, and the new clothing would show that.

As the trip got closer, Kim kept asking me questions about the place we were going.

"Why do you need to know where we are going?

"I need to figure out what to wear."

"Just pack lite and for a warm place."

"Really, that' all you're going to tell me."

"Yep."

"You can be such a pain at times."

"I know."

The day arrived. The plan was to get off work around noon and drive along the beach to the hotel. Before she left for work, I added two drops of the potion to her orange juice as a start.

I was so excited, thinking of the coming trip, that I could hardly think about work. Just then, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Kim, "only two more hours till we leave." I finished up a couple of things and headed home. When I pulled into the garage, I saw that Kim already had everything packed.

Walking inside, I heard her call out from upstairs. "I put your shorts and shirt on the table. Everything is ready. You just need to pack up the car. I'm getting my makeup and will be right down."

"All right," I put our bags in the trunk, placed the cooler in the back seat, and stashed the clothing I bought.

Calling out, "Kim is such a beautiful day. I am going to put the top down on the convertible."

"That sounds like a great idea. Can you make me a drink to go?"

"Sure, what would you like?'

"Surprise me."

I made her a drink and added two more drops to be safe.

Kim came out the door; she looked radiant. She was wearing a light floral summer skirt that showed off her tanned, shapely legs. A low-cut yellow tube top covering her C-sized breast and a sheer white shirt buttoned at her waist. Her curly brown hair was pulled back and tied in a ponytail accentuating her high cheekbones and her strong jaw. The shirt was open in the front and loosely hung off her shoulders, showing off some of her cleavage, but not too daring. Her complexion was that of a young woman, so she didn't need to wear much makeup except for her red lipstick. For a woman that had three children, she sure didn't look like she was in her early fifties.

"You look great, is that Jasmine I smell?"

"Yes, and thank you. I love it when you compliment me."

"Your welcome. Are you ready?"

"I believe I have everything. You still haven't told me where we are going."

"No, I haven't, but you will love it."

"Come on, please. I am dying to know."

"Ok, that small town up the coast."

"Really, I was hoping we were going there."

"Ok, let's get going."

We drove along the ocean. The sun was shining. The traffic was sparse, and Kim talked away as she looked out at the beach, occasionally taking a sip of her drink. Once in a while, I would look over to her; she was smiling and enjoying the scenery.

"You know something?"

"What!"

"You look very sexy in that outfit."

Smiling back, "I feel sexy."

"I love it when the top is down," she said.

"So do I."

"You know, I think I'm going to put my top down too." Reaching up, she grabbed both sides of her tube top and pulled it down to her waist.

The sun shined on her pale smooth breasts and lite brown areoles, but still slightly covered by the white shirt.

She looked at me smiling, "This feels much better. I love the feeling of the sun and wind on my breasts. I'm sure you love it too?"

"You bet I do."

Kim slipped her hands inside the shirt. Cupping her breasts, she turned to me and began rolling her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Looking down at her breast, "My nipples are so sensitive. See how hard they have gotten!"

I looked over, "And they are sexy too." I then reached over, put my hand inside her bare thigh, and gave it a little squeeze.

Giggling, she pushed my hand away. "That's it for now, don't get over-excited."

"Ok, I guess I can wait."

A couple of miles farther. "I need to take a pee if you happen to see a place to stop."

"All right, there's a beach access with bathrooms just ahead."

I pulled in. There were only three other cars in the lot. She looked around to see if anyone was watching. Then pulled the shirt back together but didn't button it. Her silky breasts were still visible through the thin material of the shirt. Leaving the tube top around her waist, she got out and walked to the bathroom.

Wow, I figured she would have pulled the tube top back up, but she didn't. I thought to myself. The potion must be working.

I sat there watching her walk to the bathroom, deliberately swaying her hips side to side, letting her dress blow in the breeze. Haft way, she looked back and, with a devilish grin, flipped the back of her skirt up, showing me her white thong and exposing her bare cheeks.

A few minutes later, she came out of the bathroom and walked back to the car. The shirt was totally unbuttoned, and the tube top was gone. The breeze threatened to open the shirt but her hard erect nipples kept the material in place.

Reaching the car, she opened the door leaned forward, allowing the shirt to open and exposing her right breast. Then she playfully threw the tube top at me.

"I won't be needing this anymore."

Then, she held her closed fist out opened her fingers to reveal her white thong. Then she tossed them at me. "I won't be needing these ethers. They will just get in our way."

She then put her left leg inside on the floorboard slowly raised her skirt to her waist, showing me her bare thigh. She then opened her leg to the left, raised the rest of the skirt hem to expose her smooth-shaven sex box.

Sliding her fingers along her gash, "Do you like how smooth I am?

"I like."

She eased two fingers between her labia lips and pushed them deep inside. "Oh, that's good."

Giggling, she withdrew her fingers and held them out to show me how wet she was, "Do you like?"

Typically, she was very self-conscious, covering herself as not to expose too much skin, but today she wasn't making an effort to keep the shirt closed.

Looking around to make sure no one was watching. I figured we would have sex right there in the car. I reached over to get a feel, "I sure do."

"Sorry, you can't have any of this now. We will save it for later." She pushed her skirt back down as she sat in the seat. Looking over at me and smiling, I said, "Well, let's get going."

Reluctantly, I would have to be content with the occasional wind opening her shirt and exposing her breasts.

I started the car and continued the drive.

We were almost to the hotel, and the traffic was getting busier. "I guess I should button up!" Kim commented. She only fastened the buttons below her breast, leaving the top buttons undone, showing her cleavage. I found the hotel pulled into the check-in area. I got out of the car and walked around to open her door. Kim swung one leg out, which caused her dress to ride up to her waist, giving me a short but nice view of her shaved snatch before she swung the other leg around.

"Did you like the show?"

I sure did, but it was too short!"

Laughing, "Maybe next time it will be longer." We walked arm in arm toward the lobby.

Through the glass doors, I saw a young man standing behind the desk. He was looking down at his monitor. I opened the door; a little hanging bell rang to announce our arrival.

Still looking down at the screen, "I will be with you in a minute," said the young man. A few moments later, he glanced up at me, then at Kim. He was able to see her breast through the shirt. She now had his full attention.

Staring at Kim's chest, "Yes, ma'am, what can I do for you."

"I have a reservation under the name of Tim," I said

Still staring at Kim's chest, "Just a second, I will look that up," briefly looking at the screen, then back up at Kim's breast, then back to the screen.

"Here you are." He said as he looked back up at her breast. Kim seemed to enjoy the attention. We finished checking in; the young man gave us our room key and directions to the room.

Once we rounded the corner, Kim turned to me and said, "Did you notice him looking at my chest."

"Yes, I did."

"It made me feel good."

"I could tell."

"You could, how?"

"Your nipples have gotten hard."

Looking down, Kim saw them poking out. She reached up and pinched them. "Oh, they are sure hard, aren't they?"

Playfully, I reached over to grab one. But before I could, she pushed my hand away. "Not here!"

"Ok, Let's find that room!" So we moved on.

As I unloaded our stuff, "Kim, I forgot the cooler. I'm going down and getting it." I said, using that ploy as an excuse to get the bag of clothing I brought.

"Ok, I'm just going to finish unpacking."

When I came back into the room, Kim was in the bathroom. I pulled a bathing suit out of the bag and placed it under the chair. Then, I pulled out an 8-inch life-like red silicone dildo and put it under a pillow on the bed.

Next, I figured it was time to give Kim another dose. So I made some drinks and stepped onto the balcony to see the ocean.

Kim came out of the bathroom, "I am out here and have your drink," I said.

As Kim stepped out, I handed her the glass, "So, what's on the agenda?

"Well, it's mid-afternoon, too early for dinner, too late to go to the beach. Or," Reaching back and taking hold oh of her butt cheek, "We could stay here and make our own fun."

"I want to get some sun," She said.

"Then, why don't we go to the pool? They have a cocktail bar, and we can get a little sun."

"That sounds great," Kim opened up her luggage and pulled out a bathing suit that I absolutely hated. It looked like one that her mother would wear. I figured this was my chance.

"I've got you an early birthday gift." Handing her a gift bag. "Here, why don't you open it,"

"That's so sweet." She reached in and pulled out the bathing suit that I'd purchased for her and held it out to look at it. It was a black one-piece with high cut hips, a low V cut front and a deep plunge back.

"It's not what I would wear to the beach at home, but it's sexy, and I like it.

"Why don't you try it?" excitedly, she stripped off her clothes and put it on.

The V cut in the front went down to below her belly button framing her breast. The legs were cut high above her hip, showing off her smooth skin and part of her butt. The back plunged to the middle of her butt, showing part of the crack between her cheeks.

Turning side to side, admiring herself in the mirror, "It fits perfectly, It's a little revealing, but I love it," she leaned over and gave me a big passionate kiss.

It was not as skimpy as I wanted, but I knew she would be willing to wear it. The material was very thin and tight against her skin. I had removed the bra padding and the crotch liner to make it sheerer. You could make out her erect nipples and her cute camel toe.

She looked at herself again in the mirror, "I love it, and it goes with my white hat."

"I'm glad you do, honey."

I changed into my bathing suit and grabbed some towels.

Kim put on her hat and sunglasses, and we headed down to the pool. As we walked through the hall, an elderly couple was heading the other way. The old man reached over and goosed Kim's butt when we passed.

Kim's eyes widened, "Oh," and kept walking.

As they walked away, I looked back. The old lady slapped the back of the old man's head, "Your old pervert if you need some ass, you can have mine." The old man reached over and slipped his hand under the old lady's bathing suit pushing over to expose her left cheek. She leaned over and rubbed his crotch. They turned the corner. I heard the old lady say, "You are so hard, hurry up. I don't want you to lose this."

At the pool, there were three other couples. One was about our age. The second was a younger couple in their early thirties and two women in their early forties. The women I assumed were more than friends; by the way, they were touching and looking at each other.

We found two lounge chairs near the bar and sat down. I started to watch the other people as they talked to each other and swam in the pool.

"I am hot and going to cool off in the pool," Kim said. Can you get me another drink?"

"Sure." I got up and walked to the bar to order our drinks. Kim went over to the water's edge and put her foot in.

"Oh, the water is chilly."

"You'll get used to it once you're in." She stepped down the ladder and submerged herself to her neck.

I carried the drinks over and got into the pool till I was waist-deep. The water was chilly. I then waded over to her. She stood up; I handed her a drink. She took a sip, then looked down; the wet fabric of the suit glistened in the afternoon sun. Her nipples poked out like hard erasers, and the material emphasized them very prominently.

Instead of being embarrassed and trying to cover herself, she looked at me and said, "The fabric is so silky and stimulating. She began rubbing her breast. "See how it makes my nipples hard and shows them off. I love this suit. Do you like the way they look?"

I was stunned and genuinely amazed. I stuttered out. "Ya."

There we were, in a public pool with strangers all around us. My modest wife, not caring if anyone saw her scantily covered body.

The couple that was our age stepped into the pool, Kim waded over to them to start a conversation. The husband could not take his eyes off Kim's tits. The wife was enjoying looking at them too.

I waded over to join the conversation and heard the wife ask, "Where did you get your bathing suit?"

"My husband gave it to me for my birthday."

"It's your birthday?"

"Tomorrow, it was an early gift."

"He has good taste," He said. Then he looked over to his wife and said, "I sure would like to see you in something like that."

"If you play your cards right, you may," She replied. She looked back to Kim, "Maybe we will see you tomorrow on the beach. But now we need to get going to make our dinner reservation," They said goodbye and left.

We remained in the pool for a little bit longer; my fingers are getting wrinkled, I'm getting out," Kim said.

"Me too." I followed her as she waded to the steppes and got out of the pool. The material of her bathing suit had pulled tight into her butt crack and her pubic mound. Not saying a thing; I figured I'd just let it be and follow her. Picking up her big hat and sunglasses, she put them on and sat down, and leaned back in the lounge chair. Her legs slightly parted, and the material of her suit pulled tight against her crotch, framing her labia perfectly and creating a beautiful little camel toe.

I was not the only one that noticed. The husband of the younger couple stood up and headed for the bar. He saw the suit barely covering Kim's pubic mound as he walked by. As he walked back, he stared at her crotch as he passed. Then, back at his chair, he leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear something. She turned around to look. But from her spot couldn't see much. So she stood up and acted like she was getting a towel. As the young woman walked toward us. Kim let her legs flop open, revealing one side of the suit was pulled deep into her pussy, lips and exposing part of her swollen gash and haft of her hairless snatch. As she walked past, she stared longer at Kim's crotch than her husband did.

She picked a towel head back to her chair. This time as she passed, she dropped her towel right at Kim's feet. The woman stopped and slowly bent over to pick up the towel, never taking her eyes off Kim's haft-covered gash. She stood and returned to her chair. Standing next to her husband, she leaned over and began talking in the ear. She began pressing her pubic mound against the chair as she stood there. She kept talking to him, all the while rubbing her snatch against the hard pole of the chair. Finally, she reached down and put her hand on his lab. Then she moved it up his leg towards his crotch, grabbing his bulge. He ignored her hand and continued to read his book. She stood up; I heard her say, "If you aren't going to take care of my urges, then I will find someone who will." Then she stormed past us; he got up and ran after her.

I could only guess that she became excited seeing between Kim's legs and needed relief.

Kim, wearing her big hat and sunglasses, stared straight ahead and didn't seem to notice. She just sat there soaking up the afternoon sun as people passed by, staring between her legs. The only people left at the pool were the two women and Kim and me.

The two women stood up and headed our way a little while later. Kim pulled one leg up as if trying to get the inner portion of her thighs sun-tanned. One of them noticed Kim's suit and whispered to the other as they walked by. The other woman turned her head, and they both stared as they walked past. Once a few feet away, I saw one of the women put her hand on the other's bikini bottom, then slide it under the material cupping her ass cheek. The other woman reached up and cupped the first woman's breast. Giggling, they walked on.

Kim, still looking straight ahead, said in a soft voice, "Tim, all these people looking at my crotch has made me horny, and my pussy needs some attention. If we don't get back to the room now. I will fuck your cock right here."

My jaw must have hit the ground when I heard those words come out of my sweet innocent wife's mouth.

Stunned, I studdered out, "All right, sounds good to me." As we walked back to the room, Kim was reaching down, grabbing my butt, trying to pull my suit down so she could get at my dick. Once at the door, I stopped and looked in the bag for the key. She slit her hand down my shorts and grabbed hold of my cock, and stroked it.

"I need you to be hard to take care of me," she said. I found the key and unlocked the door. I hadn't even completely opened it before she had her suit down around her waist. Once inside, she stripped ran over to the bed. Laying back, she spread her legs wide. With one hand, she opened her pussy lips; with the other hand, she spread her pussy lips, exposing her hard red clit, and said, "Eat me."

Not being one to refuse an offer like that, I pulled off my bathing suit, crawled up between her legs, and began kissing her thighs, working my way up to her honey spot.

"What are you doing? I didn't say kiss my legs. I want you to eat my pussy, NOW."

So I stopped with the foreplay and dove in, eating her cunt. I licked her slit bottom to top. Once I got to her clit I circled it with my tongue then flicked it back and forth. Finally, pulling it in my mouth, I sucked it and sucked it hard. Her clit swelled up, so I sucked it harder.

12