My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ya, suck my clit. Suck it harder." Kim was more vocal than she ever was in the past. She was screaming out, "Suck my clit, Ya, that's it fuck my pussy with your tongue." The harder I sucked her clit, the more she screamed. Then she stopped screaming and only made muffled sounds. I looked up. She must have found the dildo under the pillow and was sucking it like a real cock. She had worked most of it in her mouth and was trying to deep throat the thing. She saw me watching her. Grinning, she shoved the rest of it down her throat till the fake balls were against her nose.

She withdrew the dildo from her mouth and moved it down to her pussy. Then, forcing my head aside, she shoved it deep inside of her sopping cunt.

I leaned back and jacked off as I watched my wife fuck herself with an 8-inch plastic dick. Her other hand was alternating between squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, my, I'm going to cum." Her body tensed up, then she let out a scream, "I'm cumming." As she orgasmed. I let out a loud grunt, and I blew my load all over her.

We both collapsed onto the bed.

Still breathing heavily, Kim said, "I haven't had that intense of an orgasm in a long time."

"I'm glad I could help."

"Lately that I've been craving sex more."

"Is that a bad thing," I said

"No, Actually, I forgot how much I like it."

"Will, then we should do it more often."

"That sounds good to me. But right now, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat," she said.

"That's a good idea."

Kim got up, went over, and started to rummage through her suitcase. I was just about to suggest she wear a sundress that I brought when she pulled out a light-colored summer dress that had an under-slip. "It's so warm out; I'm not going to wear this the slip with the dress today," she said.

"I'm ok with that."

"I know you are; you're always trying to get me to wear more revealing clothing."

"Hey, I'm just a guy."

She slipped the dress on went into the bathroom to do her hair, eye makeup, and hair. I thought to myself the recipe was working great. I picked out some shorts and a shirt and put them on.

Kim walked out of the bathroom, "I'm ready; where do you want to go?"

"Let's just walk down the street and see what we can find."

"All right. "

We left the room and walked through the lobby; the young man behind the registration desk was still there. As we passed, he looked up saw Kim. Smiling, "Y'all have a good time." We stepped out onto the main street. It was early evening, just after sunset. A light breeze was blowing; I stopped for a second, allowing Kim to get ahead of me. That's when I realized that when the light hit the dress just right. You could make out her figure beneath. My cock twitched, thinking that others would be able to see what I saw.

We walked down the street, Kim getting some looks from some men and a few women. However, she didn't seem to notice them looking at her. We found a nice little Italian restaurant with seating along the street. We sat down at a little table next to the road. The waiter came up and introduced himself as Luigi. He was a middle-aged man, average size and build, definitely Italian by his looks. He would casually sneak glances of Kim but would still be respectful not to stare.

We placed our order and started to talk about the shops and other things. As we talked, Kim uncrossed and opened her legs. Some people walking by noticed how transparent Kim's dress was. Occasionally, a car would pass by, and the wind would lift her dress some. Luigi was coming to see if there was anything else we needed when a car passed, and a gust of wind blew her dress-up high onto her lap, exposing her smooth-shaven snatch. He was in the perfect spot to get a clear view of her gash. Kim looked at Luigi saw him looking into her lap. She looked down and realized her dress had moved and how exposed she was. She looked back at Luigi, smiling; she opened her legs even wider so he could have a good look. Then she nonchalantly pushed the dress back down and went back to eating her dinner. Another lucky man happened to be walking by and got to see her snatch also. He almost tripped over the curb and fell.

We finished our meal and paid our bill. Kim wanted to give Luigi a tip. So I gave her some bills. She handed them to him. Instead of taking the money, he took her hand, raised it, and kissed the top side. He whispered in her ear. Kim smiled, then kissed him on his cheek. Then walked back to me.

"What did he say," I asked.

"He told me that you are a very lucky man, and he thanked me for allowing him the honor to view my pussy."

As we started to head back towards the hotel, the two women from the pool were sitting next to us, and one stopped Kim to say. "That's such a pretty dress, and you wear it so well. I admire your boldness."

Kim looked down at the woman, smiling said, "Thank you very much."

As we walked along, Kim said, "Why don't we walk along the beach and watch the moon rise?"

"That would be nice." We reached the beach, took our sandals off, and started back. The beach was sparsely populated, a few couples were walking, and some others were sitting in the lounge chairs. As we walked closer to the surf, the waves splashed us, getting us wet to our knees. Then one wave came in and got us wet up to our waists.

We both broke out laughing. Then she looked at me and said, "Since we are already wet, why don't we go skinny dipping." I was about to remind Kim that there were half a dozen people no more than 100 feet away and would see us. But before I could say a word, Kim had begun stripping her clothes off. Looking at Kim, I figured, Why the hell might as well. So I took off my shorts and shirt. There we were, on a public beach buck naked and not caring if anyone saw us.

We waded out to waist-deep "Have you ever seen a double moon?" she asked.

"Can't say as I have."

Will hang on, and I will show one." She then dove forward, sticking her butt in the air. The moonlight shining over her wet ass, she came back for air, "well, you now have."

Kim then sunk down in the water to her neck, then she stood back up. She looked down at the moonlight shining over her wet breasts, illuminating her hard nipples.

She turned to me, reached up, and cupped her breasts, then pinched her nipples, "Oh god, this gets me horny." I waded over to her, we embraced. Kim let her hand fall to my lap then she grabbed my hardening cock. "What do we have here? Your little friend is getting bigger. We need to do something about this," she said.

"What do you have in mind," I asked. Kim dropped down into the water, placed my cock in her mouth and sucked it a couple of times, then came up for air.

"That's what I had in mind," she said. But not here. It's too hard to do this in the water. She started back to the beach, still holding my cock in her hand. She tugged me along with her, like her pet. "Come on. We have things to do," she said. We stepped out of the water and saw another couple walking toward us. I'm sure they could easily make out that we were naked and that Kim was dragging me by my cock.

But it didn't make a difference to her; she had sex on her mind. She lead me to one of the beach chairs under some palm trees. She pushed me backward in the chair. Then she dropped to her knees. Smiling looking up at me.

"Are you ready for this?" I just nodded my head. "Good!" she began to lick the length of my shaft up and down. Next, she worked her way to my balls and began to suck them. She went back to cock and worked her way to the tip of the head, circling it with her tongue, slowly putting her between her lips and giving it a little sucking. Then she swallowed the head in her mouth, slow siding the shaft deeper until her nose was touching my pubic hair.

"Oh, my God, I love it when you do that." I heard some moaning coming from Kim as she tried to say something; it was difficult with my dick all the way down her throat.

I pulled back, letting my dick side from her lips; she caught her breath and said, "You like that, huh."

"Oh yes."

"Well, you'll love this," With a deep breath, she swallowed my hard shaft all the way till her nose was pressing against my pubic mound.

I heard some noises and looked over to see a couple watching Kim and I.

"Kim, we have an audience." Not letting go of my cock, she leaned her head over and saw the couple. She gave them a wave then turned her ass toward them so they could get a better view of her pussy. Then she went back to working on my blowjob. I felt my orgasm building, "I'm about to blow my load." I said, figuring I'd give her a warning if she didn't want me to cum down her throat. "I'm about to come." she didn't stop what she was doing, a few more deep throats, and I blew my load deep into her throat down to her belly.

She kept sucking until I stopped cumming. After she sucked my dick clean, she let my softening dick slip out of her mouth. She looked at me and smiled, "it's my turn now. But not here. Let's go back to the room." We looked back to the couple that was watching. They must have gotten excited watching Kim work her talents and decided to try themselves. They both had stripped and were in a 69 position with him on the bottom eating her pussy.

I watched them for a minute till Kim said. Hay, remember it's my turn."

"Oh, sorry, got distracted," we stood up gathered our clothes; Kim slipped her dress on but left the front unbuttoned and open. I put my shorts back on, carried my shirt, and headed back to our room.

As we walked through the empty hotel, Kim's dress started to slide off her shoulders. First, her right shoulder, exposing the right side of her smooth breasts. A few more steps and the other side slipped down. She was naked from the waist up.

She stopped and faced me, "This just won't do," giggling. She wiggled her hips, letting the dress fall to the ground. Then she turned with her back to me, spread her legs, and bent over at the waist to pick it up. Affording me a great view of her open wet pussy. Looking between her legs, "Do you like the view? She asked.

"I sure do."

She reached back to her pussy with one hand, then she slid the middle finger along her gash, curling it to scoop up her pussy juices. Standing up, she brought the finger to her mouth and licked it. "Hum, tasty." With a big grin, she stepped close to me, reached down, grabbed my cock through the shorts. "We need to go. You have chores to do, big boy." Naked, she walked the rest of the way.

It was hard to open the door because she kept trying to grab my cock. Finally, I managed to open the door. No sooner than the door opened, Kim pushed me aside to get inside. She ran to the bed, jumped up, and got in a kneeling position on her hands and her knees. Her legs were wide apart, ass high in the air, and head down.

Looking back, she said. "Do you need an engraved invitation?"

The sight of her kneeling there was enough to make my cock rock hard again. I got behind her rubbing my dick up and down her slit, using her pussy juice to lubricate my cock. I slowly pushed the head in the pulled back. I did this a few times. I knew she wanted more because she kept pushing against me, trying to get more of my cock.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me." I pushed my rod past her swollen pussy lips a couple of inches into her wet cunt. A low moan escaped. I then pulled back and pushed further. Each thrust was only a little deeper than the last.

"Stop teasing and get to fucking!"

"You sure are pushy, Say it nicely, and maybe I will."

"Fuck you, just fuck me."

I pulled my dick out and said, "You have to ask nicely."

"Tim, please fuck me!'

"Nicer than that."

"Please fuck me; I need it so badly. Please." Before she could finish the word Please I grabbed her hips and thrust my raging cock as hard and deep as it could go into her wet juicy cunt.

'Oh, ya, that's it. Fuck me like that. Oh, shit, harder."

I pumped her swollen gash with my hard cock as deep and far as I could, slapping my balls against her pussy. She pushed back each time I thrust forward. Our bodies slapped against each other. Her moans became increasingly louder until she was screaming with ecstasy. I thought the neighbors were going to complain about the noise, but I didn't care. I kept ramming into her wet pussy. I felt my orgasm building deep in my loins; I could also tell that Kim's was building. I tried to hold out till she orgasmed, but my balls just needed to release their load. A few more thrusts than I slammed my cock harder and deeper than ever before, blasting a huge load deep into her womb.

"Don't you quit now; I am so close to cumming," she screamed.

Out of sheer determination, I kept pumping her. She began to shutter from her orgasms, then screamed out, "I'm cumming." As she did, her head tilted back, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Then she went limp. I fell over on my side; my soft dick slipped from her used gash, our cum leaking out onto her legs.

Still breathing heavily, she said, "That was great; I don't think I can walk; I hope it was great for you too." All I could muster up and say was, "Ah, ha." Then we both fell asleep.

12