My Grandpa is the Best Pt. 02

Story Info
The next night of my affair with my grandfather.
2.8k words
4.6
8.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning at breakfast he smiled at me with a twinkle in his eye, but we didn't say a word about our affair the night before. I wondered whether he would play footsie with me under the table or try to sneak a peak of me in the shower, but he minded his manners.

The day seemed to drag on forever. I went out for a jog. He read his newspaper. Somehow he still got one delivered each morning. Out on my jog all I could think about was his rough hands on my body... how he both energized me and made me melt... how much I loved and respected him.

At night we all watched a movie together, my parents, my kid brother, my grandpa and me. I didn't sit beside him because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him. I practiced yoga alone in my room until it sounded like everyone had gone to bed. I padded down the hallway softly in my sock feet hoping to find him again alone by the fire, but I saw the fire was out and the room empty. So I stepped silently past my parents room, no light under the door... good, they were asleep. Up the stairs next, in the dark, up to my grandfather's master suite. A dim light glowed from beneath his door... good, he was awake.

"Grandpa?" I whispered, cracking open the door.

"Come on in, my Angel" he replied. As I shut the door behind me I saw him relaxing on his big king size bed reading a big novel, one lamp on, stained glass perched on his bedside table.

"Listen, about last night..." I stammered, not knowing how to even broach the subject.

"It's ok Angel, after all we're both adults now and sometimes adults give in to their, you know, urges." He sounded so wise. I loved that about him.

I approached the bed, my hands nervously twisting behind my back. "I just don't want you to think I'm some kind of stupid slut. I didn't mean to..." I couldn't hold back the tears. I cry so easily sometimes.

"It's ok my Angel! You have nothing to cry about, nothing to apologize for. We both love each other, that's all--"

"But I'm so bad!" I blubbered, stumbling toward him. He caught me I his arms and sat me down beside him on the bed.

"No, my Angel, you're perfect!" he consoled me and hugged me close. He kissed my forehead and just held on to me until I could compose myself.

"Do you really love me, love me like that?" I had to know. I had to hear him say it.

"Yes, Angel. I love you more than words can say. My heart leaps when I see you, the amazing young woman you've become." He sounded so earnest, so kind, so sincere.

"You really love me?" I asked again, holding on to him.

"Yes, my Angel. I love you." He held on to me equally tightly.

"Enough, enough to make love to me?" I could barely form the words.

"Yes, my Angel" he whispered before leaning in to kiss me on the lips. I closed my eyes and let all the emotions of the day finally let go. I craved his lips and finally the feeling of his strong hands on my body.

We leaned back on the bed and held each other, kissing slowly and wrapping our legs together, him in his boxer shorts and me in my tight jogging shorts. I had longed for this moment all day, to finally feel his passion for me rising, to know it wasn't just a foolish accident the night before.

But tonight he hadn't been drinking. Sober and clear headed he seemed to have more purpose and control, more aggression. He pulled off my shirt and kissed greedily down my neck to my chest. He seemed to devour my twin breasts, suckling on them like a starving infant. Every time his teeth grazed my nipples it sent shivers down my spine and I cooed from the intimate pleasure of his affection. I ran my fingers through his grey hair, pulling his head against my bosom.

He had stared at my cleavage long enough. I wanted him to finally enjoy my tits, to indulge his desire to stimulate my milk.

But he wanted more than that. And so did I. Kissing down my stomach he reached my waistband and then pulled my shorts swiftly down my smooth legs I had just shaved. Instantly I knew what he wanted. He had felt my pussy the night before but hadn't seen it. He pushed my legs apart with his strong hands. I eagerly obliged. Suddenly I felt his tongue plunging into me, his lips meeting my freshly shaved and smooth labia.

An orgasm shot up my spine, making me quiver as he pushed my thighs farther apart. His hands rubbed and caressed every part of my body, like he was exploring and worshipping me. I loved to feel his excitement for me, how he focused all his energy and attention on pleasuring me in that moment. My head spun as he devoured my clit and lapped up the wetness seeping out of me. I felt my own emotions rise to a crescendo of love and passion just for him, my secret, my forbidden lover. I held his head in my hands, guiding him as he gave me the kind of oral satisfaction I had only dreamed of receiving from an older man.

He was so very good at this. His tongue worked magic on my smooth labia and flicked across my slit like he was licking his favorite ice cream. I arched my back and moaned, starting to shake uncontrollably; I tried to hold back, but it felt too intense, too special. Suddenly I felt myself release. I know I cried out but only he heard me. I only squirt on rare occasions, when I'm super, super stimulated. But he knew just how to do it. The orgasm took my breath away. I needed that release so badly after the frustration of not being with him all day.

My legs felt like Jello; I could barely catch my breath. I wanted to close my eyes and drift off into a dreamworld, but I could tell he wanted more, much more. I saw him pulling off his shirt and throwing it off to the side. I loved his muscular physique, how he kept himself in shape. I saw my juices glistening on his face by the dim light of the lamp in the room.

Then he kissed his way back up my body, taking his time to greedily suckle on my boobs again before reaching my lips. Again he worshipped me like an idol. It made my heart soar to be the object of his desire like this. I opened my mouth to let his tongue explore me, as I pulled him close against me with all the strength in my arms I could muster. I wanted him as much as he wanted me and we both knew it. My hands slid down his back and under his waistband to find his muscular ass. I squeezed it. I loved how it felt. I loved how he felt. I started pulling his boxers down his legs then he finished the job, kicking them off the bed.

"My Angel, you make me so hard for you..." he whispered.

Instinctively I spread my legs wide for him, wide in the middle of his king size bed on its sturdy wooden frame, as if it were made just for this moment. I reached down to spread my pink for him, but he knew where to find his target. I saw him holding his fully erect cock, guiding it toward me. It looked even bigger than last night. I could see it twitch barely with his pulse, a drop of precum already seeping from his enlarged tip. And I couldn't believe the size of his testicles, not tight against him, but so full and hanging loose, swinging below him.

"Give it to me please! Please!" I begged him, needing him so badly the anticipation hurt me inside. I ached to feel him penetrate my body.

In an instant of pain and regret I felt his massive member sink into me, not gently but with authority, pushing into me and pressing me down into his mattress. He pinned my arms down, holding onto my wrists as he let out an animal groan of pure unbridled lust. I felt him filling me, stretching me around his size, sliding and sinking into me. I spread my legs wider to try to let him in deeper. Then he began to thrust, following his deepest instincts. His eyes closed, his face contorted with love and pleasure and his own unbridled animal lusts, a deep-seated lust that only I had now awakened, that I was privileged to receive.

I whimpered beneath him as he took my body, the deepest carnal knowledge of my most inner and private and intimate parts. I yielded myself to his need to dominate me. Writhing beneath him I took him inside me, letting him ram into me over and over. Gradually my pain subsided and I could finally enjoy the sensations of his member throbbing inside me, probing me and stimulating my slick and tender vaginal walls.

I sensed the bed rocking beneath us, creaking ever so slightly as he pounded himself into me, moaning and exerting his strength over and in me. Suddenly he released my arms and grabbed my waist. I felt him pulling my body toward him with every thrust. Our bodies crashed together with more force than ever before. Now I could feel his scrotum slapping against me, and his tip pushing into my cervix with each and every savage thrust. I felt my boobs rocking on my own chest but instead of grabbing them to steady them all I could do was grab fistfuls of his sheets, holding on while my lover ravished me for his own pleasure.

I remember crying from the intensity of it all, waves of orgasms crashing over me as he completed me inside, filling me where I need to be filled so badly. I sensed him thrusting faster and faster and I closed my eyes, expecting to feel him start to ejaculate inside me, but instead he pulled himself out and turned me over on my stomach. I felt his hand pushing down on the small of my back, raising my ass just enough into the air for him to push into me from behind.

"Fuck! Yes!" we both moaned the words simultaneously, feeling his tip sink into me from the opposite direction, even deeper than before, probing the inner depths of my pussy and sinking into my cervix, making me ache all the way up in my stomach. I loved feeling how his body now impacted my bare ass with every thrust. The shockwave from every impact sent shivers up my spine.

For good measure he smacked my bare ass with his open hands, making the sound of his hand smacking my bare flesh echo in his bedroom. I loved how he let all his inhibitions go while taking my body. I wanted to give him that pleasure, that release of all his pent up needs and desires. I felt his hands groping my bare ass, squeezing and kneading my cheeks like dough. I had never felt so fully alive. All I wanted was more!

Without warning I felt him sink one of his fingers into my tight asshole. I had wondered if he would explore the last hole in my body. I wasn't about to stop him or resist. But I writhed under the force of his final penetration of my young body. With his cock still thrusting and throbbing inside me now I also felt his fingers pushing in, stretching me where I had never been stretched before.

I knew what he must want to do next, but I knew him well enough to do know he wouldn't do it to me without asking me first. Could I take his size, his girth, in my one final hole? It felt so good, so natural, thrusting all the way up to my womb, but how would it feel actually in my ass? I winced from the pain of just his fingers, but the sensations sent waves of pleasure through me too. I wanted to feel him fill me in every possible way.

"Have you ever, my Angel?"

"No, but I want..." I could barely breathe, much less speak.

"Do you want me to?" he asked with such earnest desire to please me.

"Yes, I want it from you...only from you...everywhere in me!"

With my permission he finally pulled his hardness all the way out of my wet and tender vagina, where he naturally belonged, only to feel his tip pressing against my equally tender anus. I braced myself for his size. I felt the pressure of his tip, his weight starting to bear down on me, his hands spreading my cheeks apart.

Then suddenly it was in.

"Oh my God! Ow!!!!"

I squealed with the sudden jolt of pain, just as he groaned with his own pleasure at taking my most forbidden entrance, at robbing me of my anal virginity.

But no one else head my cries. Instead it seemed to fuel his most base animal instincts.

Rather than go gentle on me, he pushed, and he pushed, and he pushed, sinking his bare rigid throbbing cock into my lower intestine. His size was almost unbearable. It did not belong in me. It throbbed and it stretched me, rearranging, even tearing me inside, probing my internal organs, making everything ache within me. I cried from the intensity of the sensations, yielding myself to his thrusts even as I endured the pain of him sodomizing me. Yet I wanted to give myself over completely to his most craven sexual desires, uniting our bodies in forbidden pleasure.

The more I finally relaxed my anus the harder he thrust into me, slapping his body against my bare ass, over and over, plowing himself into me, banging our bodies together with a growing crescendo of aggression, sending shockwaves up my spine. I sensed his thrusts quickening, increasing in force and depth. I yielded myself over to his animal like domination of me. Grabbing the sheets of the bed I braced myself again, knowing he must be approaching the utmost limit of his stamina. Neither of us could take much more. I felt myself losing my composure, crying hot tears at the searing pain of his rigid penis tearing at the delicate lining of my colon. But it was pain mixed with incredible pleasure, finally shaking me violently as yet another orgasm crashed over every muscle in my body.

"PLEASE! Give it to me!" I whimpered, gasping for breath, crying and shaking uncontrollably beneath him, impaled on his rigid cock.

"Yes my Angel!" he moaned out from above me as he crashed his pelvis against my round ass, shoving himself into me with all his weight and strength.

"Yesssss!!!!" we both cried out together as he sank himself into me one last time with every ounce of his force as a man. Finally! Finally! I felt the hot jet of his semen erupt into me, the feeling that I craved, the feeling of him releasing his virulent potent seed into me, his secret lover. I eagerly received wave after wave, feeling each pulse rocketing through his shaft, hearing him moan, feeling him shake with his own powerful orgasm, experiencing him ejaculating deep inside my intestines, where his sperm did not belong, yet I welcomed it into me.

"Oh my Angel..." I heard him moan from above me, as if from above in the clouds. He kept throbbing inside me, rock hard, still overcome by his own orgasm. I felt jet after jet of his semen continue to erupt into my bowels, completing his utter domination of me, conquering me once and for all.

My whole body reeled from the experience. I lay limp beneath him, impaled by his massive manhood, filled with his seed, the same seed that had made my mother and my aunts. When his last few eruptions had finally subsided, I heard his heavy breathing and felt him slowly withdrawing his hard cock from inside me. I whimpered and tingled inside, feeling his bulging tip dragging out of me, until only it remained inside my anus. I tightened that one last muscle, gripping around the end of his shaft, barely keeping him inside me.

Suddenly I felt his open hand smack my bare ass, the sound of the slap echoing in his bedroom.

"Mmm, my Angel, you're such a bad girl!" he whispered, finally pulling his tip out of my body.

"Grandpa... you're such a bad man..." I could only whisper as well, before finally passing out.