My Great Aunt Alice and Me

Story Info
An incest relationship with my great aunt Alice.
2.3k words
31k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

Alice was my great aunt on my mothers' side of the family. Mother had no siblings but two aunts and four uncles. Her two aunts were Alice and Rose. They lived together with my grandmother in the same town we lived in.

Alice was about thirty five when I was born. She had one daughter who was 20 years old. While I am giving you this background information nothing of a sexual nature occurred until I turned eighteen. No one in this story is under age of twenty.

When I was about twenty every time we were at grandma's house Alice would take me in the bathroom and let me watch her piss. She would have me sit on the edge of the tub while she pulled her girdle down to her knees. I could hear the hissing sound when she began then hear her pee as it hit the water.

She would always ask if I needed to pee pee too. Sometimes I did and she would hold my uncut peter as I pissed. She liked to hear it hitting the water.. When I finished she would tuck my cock back in my pants and we would join the others. I had a foreskin that extended about an inch over the end of my cock and some would call it an anteater cock.

Now I had just celebrated my twentieth birthday and mother and I were at grandma's house. Grandma and both of her sisters were there and we were having a belated birthday party for me. Cake and ice cream then later on some snacks and adult beverages. My mother was happy with the adult beverages because she was an alcoholic and drunk every day usually by eleven o'clock in the morning.

We adjourned to the living room and suddenly my great aunt Alice got up and told me to come with her. I had no idea where we were going but it didn't take long to find us in the bathroom.

"I have to pee." she said. I haven't peed since breakfast and my bladder is quite full. You would enjoy watching me piss again wouldn't you"?

She was standing in front of the toilet and had already pulled her dress up to her waist.

She was wearing some beautiful black Directoire Knickers that looked like they were custom made just for her. I could see her salt and pepper cunt hair through the fabric.

"Please pull my knickers down to my ankles." she said to me. "The gusset may be a little damp since I've had to pee so badly for awhile."

I grabbed the waistband and pulled them down to her ankles. She was wearing a six strap black garter girdle to keep her little belly in. I saw her pussy up close for the first time in a long time. Her sheer light brown stockings were tight on her thighs. I had seen the seams on them as we headed to the bathroom and they were nice and straight.

"Take my knickers off so I can spread my legs apart so you can get a great view of my pussy as I pee." she told me.

I reached down and slipped her knickers off of her feet. She sat down on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart, and began pissing. The inevitable hissing sound was followed by a strong stream of pee that made a lot of noise as it hit the water in the toilet.

"Are you happy to see me pissing again John? It has been awhile and I want to check your cock out before we go back to the group. I haven't seen your cock for a year or so and I want to see how much it has grown." she said.

"I'm very happy to be able to watch you piss again Alice." I replied as I stood in front of her. "If you pull my shorts and briefs down you'll be able to get a good view of it and I can play with your wet hairy cunt."

She was pissing pretty good as she reached and pulled my shorts and briefs down and let them drop to the floor. As she did so, my semi erect cock popped out at her and she just gasped.

"Oh my. That motherfucker has grown immensely since the last time I saw it. Your foreskin is so long. I need to stroke it a couple of times then I'm going to suck it." she replied.

As she sat there she took my long foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed tightly.

"Did you wash your cock this morning?" she asked.

"I washed it good with soap and water just before we came to see grandma, Rose, and you. Even my mother watched me wash it too." I replied.

"Oh my. Margaret watched you wash your cock?: Alice asked.

"Sure. She does it frequently." I told her.

"Does she ever jack you off so you shoot your semen in her hand or on her face?" Alice asked.

"Oh I've come on her hand a couple of times, she's never sucked my cock." I told her. "Do you ever wear a girdle or something else to keep your stockings up?"

"I don't need to wear a girdle. I don't have a fat belly or big ass. So I wear a product called Suspants made by a company named Blue Swan. It's a panty brief with four garters attached to it. It comes in a lot of colors besides white. I have a pair in navy blue. Another in black, and one in gold. They come with four garters on them but the person who buys them for me usually orders four additional garters. The lady who runs the store then sews them on so each panty as a total of eight garters. She says it keeps stockings straighter and pulled up better so they don't sag." she told me.

"I think later on I'd enjoy seeing you in your gold ones." I replied. They sound pretty sexy to me."

"I'm finished pissing." she said. "Would you like to run your hand through my hairy cunt and help dry it off a bit? Then I may have to suck your cock for a few minutes. I don't want you to erupt in my mouth because I want to fuck you little later and I want your baby batter in my cunt."

Alice spread her legs wide open and I ran my hand through her very wet cunt. After I played with her for a minute I stood up and she took my cock in her mouth without pulling my foreskin back. As she sucked it I could feel it getting longer because I was getting a hard on from her sucking it.

She finally stopped and asked me how I liked it. She wanted to know if I enjoyed having her mouth around my prick. I told her I did and I'd like to see her wearing her gold Suspants..

"Then let's go into my bedroom and I'll model them for you. You can unfasten the garters on my stockings and I'll take my garter girdle off. Then I can slip my Suspants on and you can fasten the garters back on my stockings." she told me. "Now pick up my knickers and your shorts and briefs and we'll be ready to go/"

She took me by my cock and went to her bedroom. I was now sporting a big erection and was ready to learn about fucking a woman.

"Alright. Unfasten the garters then I'll step out of my garter girdle and into my Suspants. Then you can fasten my stockings to the garters on my Suspants." she told me. Now let me get them out of my dresser."

She found them and came back and stood in front of me.

"Now unhook the garters but hold my stockings up with your fingers so they don't fall down. Then I'm going to unfasten my garter girdle and take it off. I'll hold the stockings while you help me step into my Suspants. Then you can fasten the garters to my stockings, but do the front ones first. Then you don't have to hold on to them." she said.

She unfastened her garter girdle and let it fall to the floor. Then she took hold of her stockings while I held the leg openings of her Suspants so she could step into them. I pulled them up to her stocking tops and let her pull them up the rest of the way while I held onto her stockings. To say the panties were very sheer would be a huge mistake. They were so sheer I could see all her salt and pepper pussy hair on her belly and cunt.

"Now fasten the front garters, then the back ones. You can check to see if my seams are still straight. If they are, then fasten the rest of the garters to my stockings. I'll adjust the length of the garters myself." she told me.

I hooked her stockings to the front and back garters being careful not to fasten the back ones to the keyhole. I know she didn't want to get a run in them.

Alice fastened the four side garters and asked "How do you like them?"

"I think i could blow my nuts off right now. They are so sexy looking. You can see I have an enormous erection." I replied.

"Well let me suck your cock for a minute or two then we must get back to the others. They will think we got lost and send a search party out to find us." Alice replied.

When we got back to the living room mother, grandma, and Rose were having a toddy and from the looks of things with mother, it wasn't her first. They were all sitting with their skirts pulled up over their knees and showing their stocking tops. My mother wasn't the only one to be into the sauce. Agnes appeared to be a little on the tipsy side too. She also had her legs spread wide enough apart that I could see clear up to her crotch.

"Agnes." Alice said. "Do you know John can see ail the way up to your cunt?"

"I don't give a fuck Alice." Agnes replied. "He's seen my hairy cunt plenty of times. and has even eaten it a few times too. He's a pretty good cunt eater."

"Well, it doesn't look too good with you sitting there showing off your stockings and hairy cunt to him." Alice said.

Rose piped up and said. "Well, I don't have any knickers on, so he can see my grey haired cunt too. He might even like to see my hairy legs and pits too."

"So did you let him see your salt and pepper haired cunt while you just pissed Alice?" Agnes asked. "You always did enjoy having him in the bathroom with you when you pissed. Did you spread your legs wide apart so he could see your stream as it flowed out of your pee hole/"

Of course I did. Why have him watching me pee if he can't see my stream?"

Alice replied.

"Did he lick your old hairy pussy after you finished peeing?" Rose asked.

"Ni. I sucked on his cock for a minute or so," Alice responded. "Then we went to my bedroom so I could put on a pair of Suspants"

Suddenly my mother slurred that she needed to take a piss, but she wanted to go on the patio. So I helped her get up on her feet and we all headed for the patio.

We no sooner got on the patio than she hoisted her skirt, spread her legs apart, and began pissing.

"Oh will you look at that fucking stream. Does she always piss like that John?" Rose asked.

"She does if she has had too many beers and hasn't pissed for awhile. She hardly ever wipes her hairy cunt and when Frank has fucked her and blasted his nuts off in her cunt, she will put on a pair of panties." I replied.

Margaret's piss was flowing freely and splashing off the concrete on the patio. After about a minutes the stream trailed off and became a trickle. "I'll bet her hairy cunts all wet." Alice said. "She's got as much, if not more hair, than I have."

"I'm sure Frank enjoys playing with and fucking her. She's a cock whore as well as being an alcoholic. She can't get enough beer everyday. it's about as bad as needing cock." I said..

"After seeing her piss, I need to go too." Rose said. With that she raised her skirt, spread her legs open, and began pissing. Some of it ran down her thighs getting her stocking tops wet. "Oh fuck." she said. "Now I need to put on a different pair of stockings."

"Why bother Rose?" Alice asked. "The next time you piss the same thing will happen."

"I just don't like wearing damp stockings. They make my thighs all damp. But you're right. It will happen again, so I'll just leave them on."

Rose replied.

My mother said she needed another beer, even though she didn't. So we went back inside and I went to the kitchen to get her another bottle of beer. Alice asked me if she was like that every day.

"The first thing in the morning and the last thing at night." I replied. "With about twenty more bottles in between. She's just a fucking alcoholic and likes her cock too. Frank is at the house a couple of afternoons a week fucking her like there is no tomorrow."

"I like cock too, but not quite that often." Alice replied. "In fact, I want you to fuck me with yours tonight. I might suck it for you too."

"I'd be happy to do that Aunt Alice. Then I get to see your grey haired cunt too." I replied.

To be continued with Aunt Alice

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Lots of potential. Lots of confusion. Lots of talk. Not much foundation. And, though you mention a follow-up...I don't see a link to one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to read new chapters in all your stories. Such great fetish stories, absolutely love the hairy nylonclad older ladies you write about!! Hope you find new inspiration soon, and that you keep your lust for writing. Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a lot more fans than distractors JhMcKn, rest assured. I'm curious to read your next chapters about Aunt Alice, and Rose too, and the whole amazing cast of nylonloving characters you've introduced us to. Keep writing about their activities and antics, we love it !

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mother's Persuasion Charlie's mother wants to have sex with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Standing in for Dad Ch. 01 John picks up more than his widowed mother's emotions.in Incest/Taboo
Tending to My Fat Mom Homecoming.in Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 01 Vincent, has sex with mother, aunt, sister, and grandmother.in Incest/Taboo
Caring Mother Ch. 01 Mom has a little too much to drink.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories