My Great Aunt Alice and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Having sex with one of my two great aunts.
3k words
3.97
6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I am at my grandmas home along with her two sisters, Alice and Rose. We are celebrating my twentieth birthday and I have just finished watching my great aunt Alice piss and then sucking my cock for a minute or so. I have a maternal grandmother, Agnes, and two great aunts, Alice and Rose My mother is an only child. Alice has always let me watch piss, even as a young lad.

"I've seen your cock since you were a little guy and always liked the way your foreskin went past the head of your cock. I also know you enjoy watching me piss, especially when I push my girdle down and you can see my salt and pepper cunt hair." Alice told me. "Now if you push your shorts and briefs down, I want to suck your nice long uncut cock. I don't get to see you very often anymore so I want to make the most of it while I can."

I pushed my pants and briefs sown and Alice immediately took hold of my cock and slipped it into her mouth, foreskin and all. She began sucking my foreskin and I could feel myself getting an erection. Quickly she pushed the foreskin back and began sucking the head of my cock. She nibbled on it then tried to stick her tongue in the slit of my cock. She couldn't get the s;it open enough so she simply took more of my cock in her mouth/

I pushed my shorts and briefs down and Alice gently fondled my nuts then took my prick in her mouth and began gently sucking on it, It didn't take but about a minute and I had a full blown erection and could feel my orgasm coming.

Do you want me to blow my nuts off in your mouth Alice?" I asked. "If not, you'd best let go of it right now or you'll have a mouthful of warm pollen coating your tonsils."

"I'll wait until later and suck it some more but right now I think we need to get back to Agnes and Rose to see what they are doing." Alice said.

"We thought you two had gotten lost." Rose said as we got back to the living room. "Mother and I are having a little toddy so if you care to join us that will be fine. Did you get to watch my sister piss John? Did she really have to go so it gushed out her peehole like water over a dam? Did she want to play with your cock too?"

"Yes. She had to piss and she sucked my cock. Would you like to suck it too?" I asked.

"Not right now." Rose replied. "Perhaps later this evening. I have a date and won't be home till around midnight. My date is a guy I've known for a long time and he may want to fuck me a time or two this evening. My pussy could stand some cock in it. It's been awhile since I've had any cock."

I went to the kitchen to fix Alice and myself a drink and when I got back my grandmother, who was already half in the bag, told us she needed to go out on the patio and piss.

As she got up off the sofa I could see all the way to her crotch and could see was not wearing any panties. We followed her out to the patio where she lifted her skirt, spread her legs apart, and pulled her cunt lips open. All we could see at first was all the gray hair surrounding her belly and cunt, then a dribble or two followed by a torrent of piss splashing all over the concrete patio.

"Mother. You're just a fucking piss whore. You just piss whenever and wherever you are at the moment." Alice said.

"I have to piss too." Rose said. She raised her skirt and I saw her black hair covered belly and cunt. Her hair was growing down the inside of her thighs as well. She pulled her cunt lips open and started pissing on the patio too. She must have pissed for a minute and a half. Then it began dribbling down her thighs getting the tops of her stocking all wet.

"Oh fuck." Rose said. "Now I'll have to change stockings before I leave for my date."

"You can just dry them off and he won't know the difference." Alice said.

"I guess I could but I think I'll slip on a fresh pair." Rose replied.

"I see a lot of hair on everyone's legs. Do you not shave anymore" I asked.

"Oh no." Rose replied. "You don't know about your father and us do you?"

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Your father takes care of all our lingerie needs. When he started buying our garter belts, stockings, and cut our bras, he made it clear we were not to shave our pits, legs, or cunts anymore. He also told all three of us that when he visited us, he would probably want to fuck one of us. So we don't shave anymore. It's OK to trim our cunt hair once in awhile, but that's all." Rose said.

"Your father is a big motherfucker." Alice said. "His uncut prick is nice and fat and when he fucks me it fills my cunt up and makes me climax all over the place. He always knows when I climax because he says he can the wall of my cunt get all wet. When he shoots his wad, it is always warm and creamy and feels so good that I don't wipe my cunt."

"How often does he stop here and spend a night with one of you? I asked.

"Oh. Every two weeks or so." Agnes replied. "Your mother is such an alcoholic he can hardly stand to be near her, but does because of your younger siblings. she's fucking a couple of guys when he is away on business for a day or two so she's getting plenty of cock. I hate to say that about my daughter, but it's true. Now let's go back inside and have another drink or two and I'll order dinner out."

We went back inside and Rose left us to change her stockings and then was going on her date. I fixed drinks for the three of us and Agnes ordered dinner to be delivered around six o'clock.

"Why don't I call Jim and see if he would care to join us for dinner? He has a very long uncut cock and one of you might enjoy playing with it and sucking him off or fucking him." I said.

i called Jim and told him what was going on. He said he was just closing the store and would be here in thirty minutes. Alice told me she needed to piss again so we headed upstairs just as Rose was coming down.

"Have a great evening everyone. I won't be coming home tonight. I'm going to get my pussy fucked good. I'll see you tomorrow." she said as she went past us.

Alice sat sown on the toilet, spread her legs wide open, and began to dribble. I heard the hissing sound followed by a torrent of piss hitting the water.

"You really did have to piss didn't you Alice? It's hitting the water like a waterfall.

I said.

"Yes and I want you to wash my pussy good with some warm soap and water, then eat me for a few minutes, I want you to try and stick your tongue in my pee hole. It feels so good when you do that to me. Then we need to get back downstairs so we can meet Jim." she replied.

I ran a sink of hot water, lathered a washcloth, and had Alice spread her legs apart. I washed her hairy pussy as well as her ass, then rinsed her off and dried her. We headed down stairs just as Jim was arriving. He looked at me and then Alice and said "I knew you called me to party but I didn't expect to see your aunt and her lovely hairy cunt as I came in the front door. I can't wait to see Agnes and her hairy pussy."

"She's in the living room waiting for you. She can't wait to see your anteater cock and probably suck it. Did you bring an overnight bag? She'll probably want to suck your cock then have you fuck her. We've all had a couple of toddies this afternoon and Alice has to piss about every thirty minutes.

"I brought my bag and will spend the night. I was busy at the store this afternoon as Emmy Lou and her daughter, Becky, came in to try on shoes. neither of them were wearing panties so I'm looking at Emmy Lou's salt and pepper pussy and Becky's coal black hairy pussy. Becky finally asked me if I liked seeing her pussy. I told her I did and with that she spread her legs open a little more so I got a real good look. She was wearing a pair of very sheer copper colored stockings that made her legs look marvelous. Emmy Lou, of course, was wearing her signature grey stockings that went nearly up to her cunt. I hope Herb, her husband gets to fuck her now and then. I'd love to watch her piss." Jim said.

About that time Agnes appeared from the kitchen carrying another drink. Her skirt was so short her stocking tops were showing as she walked in.

"Oh Jim. I'm so glad you could come this evening. We're going to have dinner then i want to play with your wonderful cock and maybe suck it for awhile." Agnes said.

"Hi Agnes. Do you know we can see the top of your stockings? Your skirt is too short to cover them up, but I enjoy seeing women who wear short skirts like you are. Are you wearing panties or are you commando today"? Jim asked.

"Why don't you lift my skirt and see for yourself"? Agnes asked.

Jim went over, lifted her skirt, and said. "Agnes, you are fucking whore. All you do is drink, piss, and fuck. I do enjoy seeing your salt and pepper cunt hair though. Your nylons look very nice. I suppose John's father got them for you."

"John's father, Mac, gets all our lingerie for us. It is all custom made for Alice. Rose. and me. He even has the lady who owns the store embroider saying on our panties like 'Agnes's cunt with an arrow pointing down toward my cunt. Alice has a pair that says 'Alice's pee hole' with an arrow pointing toward her cunt. Our garter belts and garter girdles are all hand selected so they fit nicely. Now, enough talk. John can fix you a drink and dinner will be here around six thirty. I need to piss, so follow me to the patio and watch me saturate the concrete as I piss."

Alice and Jim went with Agnes to watch her piss while I fixed Jim a drink. When they came back into the house Agnes told Jim to take off his pants and briefs so she could see and play with his cock.

Jim surprised all of us as he slipped out of his pants to reveal himself wearing an eight strap black garter belt with copper colored full fashioned nylons and his long cock dangling between his legs.

"Of! Wonderful." Agnes said. "I can hardly wait to get that uncut motherfucker in my mouth and suck on it. I'll even get to nibble on his long foreskin while I'm at it."

"Becky had to see it this afternoon while her mother was taking a piss at the store. She even wanted to play with it but Emmy Lou came back before Becky could play with it. Those two are such whores. I wonder if Emmy Lou's husband ever gets to fuck her anymore. Every time they come to the shoe store I see up their dresses to their cunts and they never wear panties." Jim said.

"Oh I think she lets him fuck her once in awhile. He's never said anything to me about not getting enough pussy from her." I replied. "I think he also fucks his daughter Becky once in awhile too."

Agnes took hold of Jim's cock and popped it in her mouth. As she fondled his nuts his cock began to grow and Agnes let go momentarily and said "I knew I could make that fucker get hard and it tastes so good. You must have washed before you came here."

The doorbell rand and Agnes told her sister to slip on s robe and answer it. It was probably the delivery man with dinner. Alice put on a robe and went to answer the door.

"It's dinner everyone. Let's eat while it's hot then we can play some more" she said. "Fix us another round of drinks John, then we can eat,"

I made everyone fresh drinks and we sat at the dining room table and ate.

When everyone was finished Agnes said she needed to pee again, so we all went to the patio to watch her. She bent her knees a little, spread her legs apart and proceeded to pee all over the concrete patio. Alice then decided she needed to piss also, so she did the same thing only she peed for about a minute and a half before it began to dribble.

Jim told Agnes she was a piss whore and he was going to take to the bathroom, get her in the tub, and piss all over her, Then they would shower together and she could sick his anteater cock to her hearts content. He also told her she had a pee hole large enough to slip a thermometer in if she needed to take her temperature. Then off they went to the upstairs.

Alice said. "I need you to eat my pussy. I'm so horny after you washed it earlier and having watched my sister, Agnes, piss all over the place. Then I want your big cock fucking me and giving me a semen bath then letting me suck it and clean it off for you. Would you enjoy that?"

"I'd love that. I'll suck your clit too and make you have a few orgasms before I fuck you. Now I have to pee so let's go out on the patio and you can hold my cock while I piss. Then we'll go upstairs and play with each other."

We went outdoors and Alice spread her vulva open and took hold of my cock. She bent her knees and her pee began dribbling out her pee hole as I commenced peeing too.

"I just love holding your cock when you piss'" she said. "I get to aim it around at anything and I love you pissing through your foreskin. Now let's get upstairs and you can suck my wet pussy then fuck me."

As we headed upstairs I loved seeing her beige nylons with black seams and heels so nice and tight on her legs. She always wore stockings with contrasting heels and seams and they looked ravishing. As we passed Agnes's bedroom the night light illuminated the room enough that we could see Jim's head buried in Agnes's cunt eating her out.

"That feels so good you motherfucker." Agnes cried out. "Just keep sucking my clit and my pee hole. I may give you a little drink of champagne if you keep sucking my pee hole."

"Then give me a little drink." Jim said as he raised his head away from her cunt. "I think a little drink would taste good." He quickly put his head back in her cunt and began sucking her pee hole.

Alice said. "Agnes is such a cock whore. She loves seeing Jim's cock because of his anteater foreskin and being able to watch his piss through it then fuck her with it. She loves having his pollen running down her thighs soaking her nylons. When she goes to the shoe store you and Jim ay wort she never wears panties so when he is fitting her for shoes he can see her grey haired cunt. Now we must get to bed so you can eat my pussy too. Do you want me to take my stockings off?"

"No!!! I want to feel the smooth nylon wrapped around my back or shoulders when I'm fucking you. I love seeing you wearing such sheer nylons especially in light black or copper color." I told her.

"OK. I'll leave them on then and you can stick your fat cock all the way up my cunt and make me have some orgasms. Then you can flood my cunt with your pollen and I won't wipe it after we've finished so it will run out my cunt all night." she replied.

We headed for her bedroom where Alice got on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. "Come on you motherfucker. I want your long fat cock in my cunt and I want you to flood me with your pollen so I can have some orgasms too." she said.

I mounted and shoved my long at cock all the way in as far as I could go. I hit her cervix with it then then slowly pulled it out and shoved it back in.

"Oh you motherfucker. That feels so good. I'm coming all over your fat cock. Just keep doing that. I want a cunt full of pollen tonight and when I get up to pee later, I want it running down my thighs and soaking my nylons. Now keep fucking me."

I kept fucking her until I could feel my nuts start to explode. I sent three or four ropes of semen against her cervix then relaxed a bit as the rest of my orgasm began gently leaking out into her cunt.

"That's the best fuck I've had in ages." she told me. "It was better than the last time you fucked me. Now come up to my face so I can

She took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck the remains of our love making.juices off my cock then we turned over to some sleep."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers