All Comments on 'My Greatest Sexual Experience'

by thenewkid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring as hell

Get to the story already

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good stuf.....

Boring???

Are you kidding?!

I loved it - if you had made it TOO wild, it would have been unbelievable - I think you hit the right balance between excitement and reality.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.....

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

You needed to breed your sis in law, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too much

Dragged out soooo long! Incomprehensible positioning. Also, too much bragging. With editing, could have been really hot.

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
I agree with the second person to respoond

Yes, it was long, but it had to be!! If it had been shorter, then it would have been a "slam, bam, thank you maam" story like most of the others here !! But for a true story, it had to have some background! You did good!!

A really good story!!!Too bad most wives are not that sharing with their siblings!!! Wouldn't that be nice!!!

thesadwriterthesadwriterover 18 years ago
Where's the Plot?

You took long enough getting to the point. Next time keep your overstated "self-confidence" to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh my god

thank you.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

either Jen moves in or You do vacations together getting her Hubby dunk.and taking Advantage of the Situation.

with sisters being so Alike some Alcohol and Jen will

be doing sis while getting hers.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Great Story

You would think he would tell Julie how good a Cocks_cker her sister was to get her to Try Harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well told and detailed story. People who've never been there have nothing use as a way of measuring what it takes to tell a story that reflects what was real to those who actually lived it. Trying to explain it to them is like trying to describe the color blue to someone who was born blind. It can't be done.

As for the story....

My wife did the same thing and ended up regretting it (but NOT ME) because I discovered that I'd married the wroooooong sister. She brought her in and allowed me to fuck her while she had her period. That's when I discovered that her four year younger sister is a ten times better fuck than my wife could ever dream of being. I immediately had her move in permanently and started sleeping with her every night, instead of with my wife. Ever since then, I just give my wife a fuck, from time to time. When she started to bitch, at first, I told her she could move out anytime she wanted to but as far as I was concerned her sister is my wife and she's staying. She shut her mouth and accepted the situation. Carol isn't just prettier, she's an absolutely phenomenal fuck. (and I've had some of the finest pussy in the World... Oriental, Black, Hispanic, French, Italian, Irish, Hawaiian, South American Indian, you name it.) Picture squeezing a grape and seeing the grape burst out of the skin, when it ruptures. That's the way the head of my cock goes into her every single time... and then the ring of muscle at her opening is like a jerk-off ring... It snaps closed behind the head of my cock and rides up and down the length of my cock while we fuck. It's an incredible sensation. It's not a one way street, either... she loves me and loves having me fuck her. She's a hot little bitch. She gets right with it, moves her ass and FUCKS me because she knows it'll make it better for her, too. She's a heavy duty squirter. (definitely has a different father from her sister) When I finish cumming, her tight ring of muscle milks the cum right out of me.. TOTALLY. I have two kids with my wife and five with my sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SO-SO

Coming from just reading a Just Plain Bob story (Traveling Man), it emphasized again that (just like singing talent) some people have the "it" factor that makes it work and some do not. JPB has it. thenewkid does not.

Not that the story is bad. But it's like coming from a sumptuous Thanksgiving feast, to a lackluster, tasteless meal -- not poison, not yukky. Just blah. So-so.

Paul in Oklahoma

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

You wasted time and space writing about the unnecessary encounters. Also you should have described the sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous