My Grey Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Warkat747
Warkat747
23 Followers

"You have a laundry too? Cool." This struck me as 'cool' because I was planning on being stuck in a laundromat the next day and wasn't looking forward to the tedium.

"Yep. All the comforts of home but on wheels. There's lots of water so don't worry about emptying the tank. You won't. Take your time. Enjoy."

"Thanks," I said. "Oh, is there anything special I need to do to use this or is it same as any other shower? I've never used an RVs before."

"Same as any." She smiled and shut the door.

I locked it and then examined the bathroom. The shower did indeed look like any other. The toilet had water in it! Wow. I laid my clean stuff out and started to undress, I was slightly self-conscious. I mean, I really didn't know Heather at all, and here I was stripping in her bathroom. For all I knew she was about to drive off with me in here and abduct me. I was just stepping into the shower when my eye caught sight of something in her dryer. Panties. I stepped back out and like a pervert peered in through the window of the machine. Oh shit, a bra as well. I felt my cock starting to get hard as I imagined Heather wearing nothing other than the lacy white undergarments, then I imagined them coming off of her. Damnit Sean, get into the shower and don't be a pathetic looser who gets hard over a bra that nobody is in. I turned on the water. After a week of the vans shower it was glorious. I was still hard, and as I washed, my hand kept coming back to stroke my cock a little too frequently. So much for feeling self-conscious. Though in the end I was able to resist ejaculating in Heathers shower. I dried off, dressed, bundled up my dirty things, and opened the door.

Heather was sitting on a chair reading a book. She was dressed, and unfortunately for me, in more than just a bra and panties. She looked up.

"How was it?"

"Really really nice."

"I'll be the judge of that." She got up and came over to me and sniffed. "Very well, nickname denied. Sean-608 it is."

I laughed. "Sure. I can live with 'Sean-608'." I looked around the RV again still not quite believing it. "Is, uh, there anything I can do to repay you for the hospitality?"

"Don't worry about it."

"No. But I'd like to. I'd invite you for dinner but with that kitchen," I just happened to be looking in its direction, "I'd guess your usual menu isn't things reheated out of packets or cooked on a stick over a campfire."

"Is that yours?"

"It has been this last week." The look on her face was one of pity.

"Well, how about this. You said your van has satellite internet?"

"Yeah."

"This doesn't, so I have to use my cell, and reception here sucks. So, how about a little later I stop by and you share your wi-fi password with me?"

"Done." She led me back to the front and opened the door. As I passed by she once again obviously sniffed me.

"Just checking," she said and laughed. Damn, what a smile.

Back at my van I set about straightening it up, making it all neat and tidy for Heathers visit. Not wanting to risk an embarrassing exchange I stashed my toy in the lock box and locked it shut. As I had the next day off, I built a fire in the campsites fire pit and charred myself a hotdog for dinner. I had just finished cleaning up when I saw Heather walking down the road towards my campsite. I quickly brushed my teeth and gave myself a sniff. A bit smokey, but not stinky.

The fire was still crackling nicely as she arrived. The slim column of smoke rose vertically into the towering pines, illuminated in the yellow light of the descending sun. The white noise of the rapids nearby was soothing. She carried a tablet, and an e-reader.

"The wi-fi will reach 200 feet in any direction," I said. "So, sit by the fire, on the porch, in the van, wherever you'd like."

"I think by the fire would be nice tonight."

"Absolutely." I picked up the chairs from the porch and moved them over by the fire and motioned for her to have a seat. When she was ready, I told her the wi-fi password, and she set about doing whatever it was she wanted to do online. I kind of wanted to talk, to get to know her better, but I also wanted to respect her privacy. I sat in the other camp chair and left her alone. It was a nice evening and I read a book to pass some time. Eventually, I needed to add more wood to the fire, and then got distracted poking around the embers with a stick. When I snapped out of it, Heather was watching me.

"Everything okay," I asked?

"Yeah. I was just... You were very focused on that fire."

"Was I?"

"Oh yeah. I'm going to have to watch you or you'll burn this whole place down."

I looked around at the immediate surroundings. "I doubt that. The trees are too tall, I don't think I could get a fire hot enough to set them alight."

"Well, maybe you can't get the 'trees' that hot." If that was a come on, it went right over my inexperienced head.

We talked for a while and decided that as I had fast internet, we would watch a movie. 'Netflix and chill'. Something she couldn't really do in her RV. I had a newer tablet with a larger screen and so she gave me her streaming password. We found a mutually agreeable film, and, after spreading out the fire to burn itself out, we headed into the van and were just about to start the movie when she asked if I had any snacks. I was a college student, all I had was snacks. Then she asked if I had anything to drink.

"Water or Coke," I replied.

"No, I meant alcohol."

"Oh, uh, no. I'm only 19."

"Yeah."

"Well, I can't buy it."

"When has that ever stop anybody."

"True enough. But, no, I don't have any." She looked at me quizzically.

"So..., have you ever been drunk?" I shook my head in the negative. "Really?"

"Never."

"You're going into your second year of college and you've never been drunk? How is that possible?"

"It just, is, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Next thing you'll be telling me you're a virgin too." I must have unconsciously stiffened up because before I could say anything she put one hand on my arm and the other over her mouth. "Oh god I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that. I'd just assumed a guy as handsome as you... Look, I'm 36 and divorced, sometimes I forget what it was like to be... It just seems like a long time ago sometimes. Listen, just don't start the movie without me. I'll be back in ten minutes."

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'll be here. Don't worry." She jumped out the van and headed off towards her campsite. "I'll be here," I mumbled to myself. "A big old looser all alone."

With Heather gone, I took the opportunity to change into a pair of knit shorts instead of the jeans I had been wearing. I lost the socks and shoes and pulled on a pair of sandals, then headed out to poke the dying fire with a stick. Heather was walking back carrying a bag over her shoulder. A shoulder that was much more exposed than when she had left. Some kind of spaghetti-strapped top had replaced her t-shirt, and her jeans were replaced by a pair of shorts not all that unlike mine, other than that hers left very little of her legs to the imagination, whereas mine went down to my knees.

"I see you've changed. Very nice."

"So have you," she said.

"Well, I figured if we're going to be hanging out watching movies, might as well be comfortable."

"Exactly. Look, I uh, brought some stuff over." She pulled a bottle of something from her bag. When she put it back in it clanked against another. "You don't have to try any if you don't want to. But if you want, I'll show you how it's done." She winked at me. "What do you say?"

"I say, get in the van, we're wasting darkness." She smiled and climbed in. I zipped down the screen of the porch to keep the bugs out and then followed her in. I woke up the tablet and started the movie. "Door open or closed?" I asked.

"Open for now. We can close it if it starts getting chilly or the neighbors get too loud."

"Sounds good." Or if WE start getting too loud. The thought flashed across my mind and my cock harden slightly, something I had been fighting since Heather returned, having not anticipated the embarrassment potential of pitching a tent while wearing these shorts. "So, what did you bring?"

She pulled several bottles of liquor, a couple cans of beer, and a few other things from her bag. "It looks like a lot, but obviously we wouldn't drink all of this." I picked up a bottle of rum and looked at the label. "You said you had Coke so I thought the rum could go with that. You might like that as it's mainly something familiar too you. I have stuff to make gin and tonics, which tastes like you're drinking a juniper tree. Then vodka and Bloody Mary mix, which is like drinking spicy tomato juice. A couple beers. Oh crap, do you have any ice?"

"I have ice." The movie had started playing by now. "I'm game to try any of it. What would you recommend?"

"Beer before liquor, never sicker. So... I'd say, rum and Coke."

"All right. I trust you."

"Oh, that's a lot of pressure on me."

"Don't worry, it's just a couple steps to the great outdoors if I need to vomit." I laughed. She laughed and looked worried. "I'll take it slow. In fact, I'll probably hate the taste of it so much I'll hardly drink any of it."

"That sounds about right really. It's an acquired taste for sure."

"Well, what is your acquired taste in the mood for?"

"I think a gin and tonic. Get me glasses and I'll make them up." I pulled out my two blue enameled camp mugs. She gave me another look of pity. She picked the bottles off the floor and set them on the counter. I added a can of Coke and a tray of ice to the cluttered space and watched as Heather mixed the drinks. I took each of the bottles and smelled the contents in turn. I wasn't sure about this as even the smell of the alcohol in the bottle made my stomach turn.

Heather handed me the blue cup of dark fizzy liquid, floating cubes of ice clanked on the metal sides of the cup. "Cheers," she said and we knocked cups together. "I made it weak as you're a rookie."

"Thanks." I tasted the rum laced Coke as she watched me.

"Well?"

"Tastes like cheap generic cola."

"How about the burn of the alcohol?"

"Not as bad as I thought it would be."

"That's good. But it's also what can make them dangerous. You forget about the alcohol and the next thing you know your plastered and getting into trouble. But I'll take good care of you tonight."

"Thanks." We sat down and restarted the movie. It had been a nice evening, but now that the sun had set it was starting to cool off. We both finished our drinks after about twenty minutes and Heather asked if I wanted another. I did.

"This one is a little stronger. More like a 'normal' rum and Coke," she said handing it to me. She made herself another as well, and just as she was coming to sit down, a gust of wind blew right into the van. We both shuddered in the sudden chill.

"Ooh, Cold," she said as she sat down on the couch next to me and leaned in.

"Want me to shut the door?"

"Not yet." She looked at me and then pulled my arm off the back of the couch so that it came down over her shoulder and around her. I, was all of a sudden, very warm. I blamed it on the booze finally kicking in, but I knew it was from touching Heather.

The wind outside became more persistent, the constant rustling of the trees was soon the background noise to the movie I wasn't paying any attention too. All my attention was on Heather. Every little movement she made against me, that I made against her, I was fixated on. She shivered again and I asked if she wanted me to get a blanket. She did. We got up and I retrieved a big warm one from the cabinet in the back. Wrapped over my shoulders, I spread my arms wide and sat down. She kicked off her shoes and then climbed onto the couch and sat down next to me, legs curled under her, head resting on my chest. I closed the blanket over us. We watched the film and drank. All I could focus on was the smell of her hair and the twitching in my shorts.

After a while Heather sat up and looked at me. "How you feeling?"

"Nice," I replied. "Pretty sure I'm feeling the alcohol now." My face felt hot even though her movement had let a slug of cold air infiltrate the warm boundary of the blanket we were huddled under. I wanted to kiss her. Could I? I could always blame it on the booze. "How are you? Can I do anything for you?"

"I am feeling very relaxed." She stretched her arms out and pointed her face towards the ceiling, stretching. Her breasts were pushed prominently forward. Inhibitions weakened by the rum, my eyes were unashamedly drawn to them. I can only assume she noticed my gaze. She got up from the couch. We had been sitting at a slight angle and my legs were somewhat apart. She came and stood between them and leaned over and put a hand on my cheek. I could see right down her shirt. "One more. To show you what too much is like." She took a step over to the fridge and started to concoct. I slid the van door shut.

"I hope you don't mind."

"Nope. I think it's a good idea." She handed me the cup. I tasted it and cringed.

"Wow. That's uh..."

"That's uh... what you should avoid doing with any regularity. If you're only going to have one drink, and you want to get a buzz on, this would be okay. If you're going to have multiple drinks, this will get you into trouble fast."

"What about tonight? This is my third."

"Yeah, but the first one was really weak."

"What about the second?"

"Well, that's why I'm here. To make sure you learn to do things right."

"Well, I'm glad I've got a sexy teacher. What else is on the lesson plan tonight?"

"What do you want to learn?" I leaned in and kissed her. She drew back for a second and looked at me. Then lunged in and kissed me back. "It's about time you loosened up." We clanked cups and took another drink. She climbed onto the couch and straddled me, we started to make out. Her hands ran through my thick hair and grabbed handfuls of it before they would find their way to my chest. My hands held her waist, occasionally making a sojourn to her back side before sneaking back to her waist, all be it under her shirt upon their return. I was too nervous to proceed further afield without some kind of permission from her.

That permission finally arrived when she reached down and started to pull my t-shirt off. I assumed fair was fair, and lifted the spaghetti-strapped top up off of her. She took one of my hands and guided it to her breast. A perfect handful, her firm nipple incredibly noticeable on my palm. We kissed more, she played with my chest hair, and then bent down and started to lick and suck on my nipples. Both of my hands were now full of her bra clad boobs, gently squeezing the lace covered mounds. I reached behind her and unhooked the bra which took her buy surprise. Her hands shot back to her tits and held the material in place over them.

"You've been holding out on me. You're not as inexperienced as you let on."

"I said nothing. You assumed I'm a virgin."

"So you're not?"

"Oh I am. But that doesn't mean I haven't fooled around with girls. I just, haven't gone all the way."

"Why not?"

"Don't know. I would have, a million times over, but they never wanted too. Or, at least, didn't want to with me."

"Girls in your high school class?"

"Yeah."

"Stupid bitches. Too inexperience to know a good man when they find one."

"I guess."

"Aw, don't get yourself down." She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck. Her bra fell away exposing her breasts. My eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples. "Really." She started to grind her crotch against me. "Don't get yourself down." She reached over for her drink and I did the same. We each took a swig and put the cups back down. She slid off me and stood looking at me. "Stand up." I did so and felt the van rock slightly. I reached out and braced myself on both sides of the upper level. "Hey, you okay?" Heather reached up and cupped the sides of my face with her hands.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just a little unstable for a second. But," I looked down into her eyes looking up at me, "I've never been better." She smiled and ran her hands down my face, over my chest, and hooked the sides of my shorts and pulled them down. The erection I had at first been trying to hide out of embarrassment, then trying to ignore as we made out, now sprang free. I let out a sigh just from the relief of it being unconstrained. She grabbed hold of it and smiled a huge smile, then began to pump my shaft.

"Any of your high school girlfriends ever do this?"

"Every now and again." My head lulled back on my shoulders as I focused on the pleasurable sensations emanating from my crotch.

"Did they ever play with these?" A second hand joined in the fun and began to fondle my balls, cupping my scrotum and then gently tugging on it. All the while her other hand kept stroking my shaft.

"They tended to get overlooked."

"That's too bad." She played with them some more. "They can be a lot of fun. For instance..." She pointed my cock upwards and leaned in and kissed each of my testicles, and then licked me from the base of my balls to the tip of my cock. "I'll assume none of those little high school girls ever did that."

"No," I said as the sensation of what she had just done was still rattling its way about my brain.

"This little girl will do it all night long if you want her too."

"Oh, fuck yes!" I looked down just in time to watch her suck my cock deep into her mouth. I inhaled sharply as she began to double the amount of oral sex I had ever received. "Oh fuck, Heather you're amazing."

"Did those high school skanks ever do this?" she asked with a mouth full of my cock.

"Only once. And you're... oh fuck... much, much..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I was lost in the warm suction of Heather's mouth. I kept one hand on the van roof to steady myself, and dropped the other to her head and brushed the hair out of her face and tucked it behind an ear. She looked up and our eyes met as she bobbed her head on my hard dick. I had never seen anything so sexy before. I kept my hand on the side of her head for a minute, not forcing, not guiding, just along for the ride, then I gently nudged her off of me. I sat down and pulled her mouth to mine and we kissed.

Her hand reached for, and found, my cock again. I reached out and found the damp fabric of her panties. I rubbed my fingers over the lace material, feeling its texture over the two parallel lips of flesh separated by a cleft that promised access to amazing things. My hand rose and worked its way under the elastic band at the top, and then encountered a thatch of pubic hair. I grasped the curly mane and tugged at it gently. Heather, her mouth still against mine, smiled. "Are you having fun?"

"I've never had so much fun."

"Just you wait."

"I hope that's a promise." My grip on her bush relinquished, my hand descended further into her panties, my middle finger parting her labia, brushing over her clit, seeking out the wet opening of her vagina. She bit my lip as I explored her.

"Rub right there," she said pushing her panties down over her hips, dropping them to the floor. I called upon my endless hours of watching pornography for what to do, but as I had never actually touched a pussy before, I was being far too rough. She winced. "Not so hard. Here. Like this." She took my hand and guided the movement of my fingers over and around her clitoris. We started slowly but the pace increased as we went on. She began to grind her crotch against my hand faster and faster. I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Can I finger you? I've never..." Before I could finish telling her I'd never fingered a woman she had let go of my hand and was sitting down onto my lap. Her back was to me, and she spread her legs wide, knees bent, her feet outside of my legs. My cock was under her, painfully near where it was so longing to penetrate. My arms moved to her front, one going low for her patch of pubic hair, the other high for her breasts. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder where it came together with her neck. She took the hand that had gone low and rubbed my fingers over and between her folds, guiding my eager digits to the slickest spot, the holiest of holies, and into her vagina. She inhaled deeply as my fingers entered her and I let out a long drawn out "yes" that had been pent up inside of me for far too many years. My inexperienced fingers worked a magic upon her anatomy that they hadn't realize they possessed, as her own fingers worked their experienced selves over her clit. Heather's breathing grew faster and shallower as the seconds turned into minutes. Her hips began to rock back and forth in rhythm with our fingers, her ass rubbing over and against my temporarily ignored, but no less aroused member.

Warkat747
Warkat747
23 Followers