My Grey Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that. Just like that," she blurted out suddenly, then took my hand and forced it hard into her pussy while her other hand furiously worked her clit. "Sean!" She stopped breathing, momentarily froze, and inside, down deep, clamped down on my fingers like nothing I had ever imagined. She shuddered back to life and let out a sound that I can't describe but which will stay with me in my fantasies until the end of my days. She gulped in air and shuddered again, exhaled in a grunt and collapsed into me. She pulled my hand out of her pussy, and breathed heavily.

"Did you just have an orgasm?"

"Uh-huh."

"That was amazing." She turned her head back and looked at me.

"Mmm, you're so cute saying things like that."

"Well, uh, speaking of saying things. We've never really, you know, talked about, well, your stature."

"Yes." She eyed me suspiciously.

"So, if I should cross some kind of line that would perhaps be considered insulting towards little people, I want you to know, I don't ever mean to be that way. If I should do something like that, it's only because I didn't realize the mistake I was making."

"You've been nothing of the kind. What are you on about?"

"This." I stood up, and as she was sitting on my lap, I scooped her up in my arms. She yelped and then laughed. I kissed her and then raised her towards the upper bunk of the van. She let out another shout and scrambled for the bed. As she got purchase on it, I caught her by a leg, flipped her onto her back, and pulled her towards the edge, spreading her legs and draping them over my shoulders, burying my face in her crotch.

Within seconds she was moaning as my tongue lashed up and down her slit giving me my first ever taste of pussy. Her hands found my ears and I was pulled into her. I breathed deep her scent, and tasted her taste. I hadn't been sure what to expect. Some was familiar, I guess a part of all us human beings, other parts were new, some wonderful, some, to be fair, less so. All I knew was that I wanted more of her. I gripped her legs and squeezed her thighs against the side of my head as my tongue explored the depth of her folds, lapped the moist offering of her hole, teased, assaulted, and sucked on the little nub of her clit.

Standing in the van, face buried in Heather's pussy, my erection was screaming for attention. I had never felt so aroused, so hard, in all my life. I was amazed I had lasted this long. In the momentary focus on my cock, I realized that I was dripping pre-cum, literally dripping it from my dick. I was over stimulated and ready to burst.

I slid a finger into Heather and began to thrust as I had before while I licked her clit. Her hand moved down and took over the clit and so I kissed and licked her labia, her thighs, her ass. She yelped. "Oh, help me down."

"Of course." She sat up on the edge of the upper bunk and reached out to me. My arms intertwined with hers. "Ready?" She nodded and slid off the bunk into me. I caught her and we came to rest with my cock between her thighs, I could feel her wetness upon me. I throbbed. I set her down. She looked at me. I looked at her, lost in her eyes, in her body, in her everything. She sat down in the rear facing passenger seat and spread her legs wide, opening herself to me.

"Take me. I want you." All I could hear was my pulse pounding in my ears.

"Don't we need, um, protection." My cock was screaming at me for the delay. In truth, I was nervous. I know we had been naked and fooling around, and really enjoying each other for a while, but I wasn't sure if I would last even long enough to fully insert myself into her before I would cum. I was sure to have the most premature premature ejaculation ever.

"See this scar?" She pointed to a spot on her lower abdomen. The only light was from the still playing movie and I couldn't actually see what she was pointing too.

"Uh, not actually." She took my hand and I felt it.

"And this one." She moved my hand. "And this one." Another scar. "No more babies from me. And as for diseases, well, as this is your first time, I'm not too worried about you. And if you're worried about me, well, let's just say I do this way to infrequently to be worried about having something I don't know about."

"So, what your saying is..."

"Put it in my pussy. Take me." I stepped over to her and positioned myself in between her spread legs. I grasped my aching erection and positioned it on her pubic hair, and then slid it down along her pussy lips. I had waited so long for this to happen. How many dreams of this moment? I teased the head of my cock between her labia and felt her warm wetness lubricate me. Felt the friction disappear as I moved over her. Then I entered her and my virginity was gone. She inhaled as I penetrated her and let out a long drawn out "yes". I don't know what I said or did, I was lost in the sensations I was experiencing. I leaned over her on the seat and slowly pumped my hips, sliding my penis gently in and out of her vagina. I tried not to think about it, because if I thought about it, I would cum instantly. But how could I not think about what I was feeling. I had never felt anything so awesome in my life.

I looked down at Heather. She was looking up at me. "Do you like it?" I could only nod and had to shut my eyes and try to hold out a little longer. I continued to thrust slowly until I felt a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked at her again. "Let it out, Sean" she said. "You're not going to break me. Don't hold back." I grabbed her hips and started to pound my cock into her pussy. I stopped trying to do things right, and just did things. I was going as deep into her as I could, the sensations on the head of my cock, as it slid along the length of her tight cunt, were more than I had ever fantasized possible. The sound of our sex was soon accompanied by Heather's sweet moans as I fucked her relentlessly. "Yes, yes, YES, SEAN I'M..." she screamed and came again. Her vagina bore down on my penis, finally sending me on an unreturnable trajectory. I let out a guttural grunt that had been building inside of me since puberty started, and I came, came hard, came a lot, came in what was undeniably the most memorable orgasm since my very first one. I pulled Heather hard into me in time with the pulses of my ejaculation, watched her tits bounce as I shot my load, buried to the balls, deep inside of her warm wet pussy.

As we came down from our orgasms, I looked at her in the seat before me. Her eyes were shut, her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily through it, the edges curled in a smile. I was breathing heavy also, still in position inside of her. I didn't know what to do. I never wanted to move from her. Eventually she opened her eyes and reached up and put a hand on my chest. She started to sit up and in doing so gently pushed me back. I slipped out of her. I looked down in the dim light of the still glowing tablet, long ignored, the movie credits just finishing rolling, and saw my, no longer virgin, penis shining in the light, covered in her cum, my cum, our cum, freshly removed from Heathers intoxicating womanhood. She sat up and spread her pussy lips and we both watched as several white globs of semen slowly ran out of her. She reached down and scooped some up on a finger and brought it to her mouth. She licked it off and looked at me.

"You taste good." I smirked a stupid crooked grin.

"Heather, I... Thank you. Thank you. It was so, just..." I dropped to my knees and kissed her. "Wow."

She laughed. "Well, I'm glad your first time was good."

"Not good. Need a word better than good. That's what it was."

"You're such a charmer." She took hold of my, now limp, cock and began to stroke it. "So, d'you think you've got any more in there for me?"

"I think you could get me to fill the bed of my truck before summers over."

"Speaking of bed, have you noticed it's raining?" I hadn't, but a look at the windows of the van showed them covered in raindrops, and the soft sound of rain on the roof on the van permeated our ears as the noise of the tablet finally died away.

"Well, rain's no good. You certainly weren't dressed for it when you walked over. And, it goes without saying, that it would be very rude of me to send you out into it to walk back, even if I were to be a gentleman and walk you home."

"Which of course you would be."

"Naturally."

"So, what's the answer to the rain?" I stood up and unhooked the restraint that kept the couch back up. It dropped down forming the expanse of the vans bed. Heather rushed up onto it and laid down, spread eagle, and reached for me. I slowly climbed over her, I could feel my cock stirring back to life. We kissed. "Good answer."

We made love five more times before we had to report back to work Monday morning, and then continued our romance all summer long. We both knew that come the end of August things would end, and so we made the most of it. We got to know each other intimately well, the boring and mundane, the dirty and secret. Heather expanded my boundaries further than I had ever realistically hoped for. I even pushed hers a bit, as she gave up her anal virginity to me. I was honored that she trusted me enough to be the one to do something with that she had been resisting for so long. The masturbation sleeve that had so blown my mind at the start of summer rarely made an appearance, and when it did, it was usually getting fucked by Heathers vibrator.

When the Fourth of July rolled around I was invited to a party being thrown by my cousin's father-in-law, the one that owned the company. I invited Heather as my guest and we spent the long holiday road-tripping in the van. I hadn't mentioned to her that I knew the owner, and when she found out, she teased me mercilessly. Saying that it all made sense to her now how I, with my lack of skills, ended up on a construction site. I had to agree. At the party I was cornered by my Uncle who demanded an update on the van. I let him inspect it, and he seemed satisfied I was taking care of it, and allowed me to keep it the remaining two months of summer.

Heather, who was of course the only little-person at the party, naturally drew a lot of attention. I got to feeling a little uncomfortable and annoyed at what I interpreted as people's rudeness. She didn't even seem to notice. Eventually, I had to let it go as I realized that I had been the same way, and if I hadn't been, I would never have met her. Besides, I knew her well enough to know that it was all just background noise to her anyway. Eventually the big boss came over and asked how I was getting on. I told him I was enjoying the job and hadn't broken his truck yet. I introduced him to Heather and she laid right into him explaining everything that was wrong with the aggregate plant. They must have had a half hour long conversation about it in the middle of the party. We didn't know it, but she got through to the guy, because the first day back on the job he showed up with the agg-plant supervisor and went over every inch of the set up. The day ended with the supervisor reassigned and Heather promoted.

By the time I finally left at the end of August the job was not only on schedule, but slightly ahead of it. I put off leaving Heather as long as I could. We spent one last night together, and in the morning, shortly before she had to catch the bus, we made love one final time. It was my favorite position, sitting, her atop of me, face to face, lost in each other's eyes. She rode me as we kissed, her beautiful breasts with their tasty nipples within easy reach of my mouth. My hands upon her ass, the now a familiar feeling of her pussy sheathed around my cock. Familiar, but no less exciting than our first time together. She came first, as she always did, and I came a minute later. We held on to each other though we both knew we had to let go. Eventually, we did, and got dressed. I walked with her to the bus. We held hands. We had never shown any signs of public affection around the job before. We didn't want any hassle, but today we didn't care. I kissed her goodbye and she got on the bus. I waved as it took off. I packed up the van, and drove home.

Two days later I was back in the dorm and a world away from the summer I had spent with Heather up in the north woods. We kept in touch, of course, and it was nice, but it was her physical touch that I was really missing. Old friends and textbooks just didn't interest me at the moment.

Less than a month later the job up north ended, ahead of schedule, under budget. That night, via the cameras on our phones, Heather was ecstatic. Everybody was getting a big bonus, even me. I congratulated her on a job well done and told her that undoubtedly the project's success was entirely down to her efficient running of the agg-plant. Without her, the project never would have overcome insurmountable obstacles like inept dump truck drivers. She laughed, and then shrugged her shoulders and told me I was probably more right than I knew. She had been told that since taking over the agg-plant it had been run more efficiently, and at a lower cost, than any of the pre-job estimates had predicted, and she had been offered a permanent position with the company, but, she had turned it down. I was a little surprised and asked where, in that case, she was off to next. Sweeden, she said, to the factory that was building all the crushing equipment for the two new mines. The boss had been bragging about her to a mining executive and they had hired her away. She was now the manager over all the crushing operations that would take place at the two new mines, and as they couldn't extract the minerals they were after until the rock was crushed to the consistency of flour, it was a big job. She had already bought a house in a nearby town. Her smile was huge. So was mine.

"Congratulations. I know you'll run that plant better than any other mine on the planet."

"Thank you. You're always so sweet to me."

"You don't have to thank me for saying what we both know is true. You'll be more dedicated to that equipment than any other operator ever. I mean, who else uses a rock crusher as a vibrator?" Heather gasped.

"You promised you'd never tell!"

-End-