All Comments on 'My Guilty Secret Ch. 01'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 3 years ago

A new take on the self-bondage genre, evolving into true BDSM. Very exciting, and, for Heather, lots of delicious fun. She may learn what other uses Alexa may have for a pretty naked slave girl.

Heather may very well get what she wants, but she'd be better off being completely honest. If she confesses, Alexa will almost certainly fulfill her fantasies, but she'll have some protection (at least a safeword), as well as save some money. I also wonder about Mrs. Bowden. For one thing, she may know what Heather's real mother looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A superb introduction and I look forward to part 2! Just a minor thing but Alexa at one point seemed to call Heather "Candice"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

TallcajunTallcajunalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written.

I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done! A few minor spelling errors and a name slip up at the beginning of the initial spanking scene, very entertaining over all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good first chapter hope you make a few more chapters and you can have claiirre also join in the fun and oters keep up the excellent work

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 3 years ago

What a wonderful adventure. I do hope you write lots more.

billy2002billy2002almost 3 years ago

Love it, can't wait to see what happens when Alexa finds out it's all Heather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. You've obviously listened to your own advice to authors, and produced something which is well written, very readable and erotic. The fact that it comes from a lady who is also hot is just icing on the cake. Thanks - looking forward to Ch2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic start! You did slip up a couple of times by using the wrong names, once when Anna was concerned about involving Alexa and again when switching the protagonist’s name from Candice to Heather. Overall it’s a very erotic sensual story about a young woman exploring her desires. You have a very easy going writing style, easy to read but with enough details to make it realistic. Definitely looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I was wondering what they would happen to me next."

I feel exactly the same : What would happen to her next ? Don't be crual. Tell us quick !

Excellent !

Fognum90Fognum90almost 3 years ago

Terrific first story, Allison. Your efforts paid off in spades. I know from experience it's not as easy as you made it look to bring your characters to life. Can't wait for another.

fet_princessfet_princessalmost 3 years ago

Very good read. Can't wait for the next chapterr!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope there will be many sequels. I loved it!

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Somehow, I don't think Alex and her mother are fooled in the slightest :)

Deliciously naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice, a new Schlank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, very erotic. Look forward to reading more of Heather's exploits.

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 2 years ago

Very erotic. To be constructive, a slightly more realistic plotline may leave it up to us, the readers, to decide if the beautiful Allison would or has dared to partake in Heathers deeds, especially as you write in 1st person. Sooo looking forward to the rest, keep writing! Love your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a delightful story of the humiliation of Heather. I like the name of Heather. Are we going to find out how the other women are going to find out that Heather is a virgin? Are we going to find that the other women are going to bring men in to take Heather virginity or are they going to do it with strapons or other toys? Nice start to further humiliations for dear Heather.

CollaredandLeashedCollaredandLeashedover 2 years ago

Super hot story and very well written. My office is all steamed up! Can't wait for more!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

The start of a great new story.

This could go in so many different ways, it could remain as a purely lesbian experience or could develop with Alexa's father or male siblings becoming involved with both the punishment and Heather's sexual awakening.

Great work please keep writing and publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!

Incredible story. Very imaginative with a great set of colorful characters.

Hooked6

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please write more! This is the greatest spanking story I've ever read and absolutely captures the desire to be punished, and biting off more than you can chew, when you're new.

CEK127CEK127about 2 years ago

Wow!!!!! I'm dripping. I'm not sure if I have ever been this wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing Story!!! This had me horny from the start! I would love to be dominated like that! Great job and keep writing PLEASE!!! You're an excellent writer!!!

v6urfv873gv6urfv873gover 1 year ago

Good stuff! 5 stars for sure. I love that the story orginally had references to Candice. A bit of a Schlank-freudian-slip? Or an homage?

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

AWESOME beginning of the story!!!!!!!!

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Schlank-esque, indeed! A masterpiece of CFNF / ENF. Hoping to see more bondage over the weekend... but I'll proceed and find out;) Brava.

HarryKing1066HarryKing1066about 1 year ago

Agree with the other commentators....excellent beginning and I am looking forward to seeing how the plot evolves. The cast is good too...I'm sure they will have something to bring to the show. A masterstroke!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES