My Guilty Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the note, I left a skinny, black leather belt lying on a tree stump, near the trees where I was to be bound. The belt looked elegant and stylish, but I chose the belt because it looked like it would sting deliciously if Alexa used it to whip my naked hindquarters.

I had to explain to Anna what was going on with the belt and the envelope. She was worried that I might be putting myself in a great deal of danger by involving Alexa in my bondage games, but I explained to her that Alexa wasn't a criminal or a sexual predator. She was friend from my days in high school.

So, once again I stripped naked and allowed Anna to tie me up. Only this time I was aflutter with anticipation of an accomplice who could make my bondage games so much more wicked and delicious. My heart pounded madly in my chest, and I felt butterflies in my stomach and a soft, wet pulse in my sex as I waited.

Being naked and spread wide open out in the woods meant that I felt cool breezes across my pubic lips and other intimate parts of my anatomy as I waited for Alexa to arrive. That, combined with the fact that I had no idea how long I'd have to wait for Alexa to appear made me feel vulnerable which, due to my submissive disposition, caused the sexual need between my legs to build in intensity

When Alexa finally arrived, she looked sexy and self-confident. I had never realized how attractive she was when we both students in high school. It wasn't until she took on a dominant role in my life that I recognized her beauty.

"Heather!" called Alexa as she ambled happily towards me. "It's wonderful to see you again!"

I was naked and bound with my legs shamelessly wide open, my boobs and pubic lips lewdly on display, while Alexa was respectably clothed. I felt myself blushing hotly with the shame of my indecent exposure. It was demeaning to have my naked body on display like this while Alexa was still fully clothed and decent. Of course, I wouldn't want it any other way. To be humiliated and treated like a naked slave was an immense sexual turn on for me.

Alexa closed the distance between us and hugged me tightly. The feeling of her clothed body pressed against my naked flesh was intoxicating. And then my friend kissed me full on the lips. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and gently held my head. Her mouth remained molded to mine for nearly a minute before pulling away.

We were both breathing heavily when she finally broke from the kiss.

"I'm kinda glad your mom is such a strict disciplinarian," Alexa said when her breathing returned to normal, "This is the most fun I've had in years."

"Your mother wants me to redden your ass with this belt," Alexa explained after reading the note. Then she held up the leather belt where I could see it. "And she's paying me to do a good job. I guess that means I work for her now."

"I guess," I replied nervously. My parents had never spanked me as a child. My first experience with corporal punishment was going to be when Alexa used that belt on my defenseless backside. My heart hammered in my chest, and I hoped I hadn't bit off my than I could chew. Alexa folded the belt double and looked overly eager to use it on me.

I trembled and felt my insides squirm with fear. I was the one who had set these events in motion, but it was out of my hands now. If the whipping I received was too extreme and I couldn't handle the pain, there was no way for me to stop Alexa from striping my naked skin. I could try begging her, but she was far too enthused to stop with mere words, and I was tied far too securely to get free on my own. I was going to be cruelly whipped, whether I could endure it or not.

"Don't look so stricken," Alexa urged me as she stood behind me and rubbed the surface of the leather belt lovingly across my naked buttocks, "You're a big girl. You should be able to handle a little pain."

There was a loud crack as Alexa stook a practice swing with the belt by smacking it against the tree stump. Once she felt comfortable wielding the leather strap, she focused on my buttocks, and I felt an explosion of stinging pain as the belt smacked across the center of my right butt cheek.

"Aaaahhhh!" I cried out at the sudden stinging sensation. The pain was more intense than I was expecting. The fact that I was helplessly bound and forced to endure a punishment that might be more than I could take both terrified me and excited me. Then the belt smacked across my left buttock, and I screamed again.

The way I was bound, I could do nothing to protect my poor backside as I was whipped. One cruel crack of leather across my soft, naked flesh was followed by another, and another. Alexa took her task seriously and she kept assaulting my innocent bottom, making it sting like I had sat on a hot stove.

My eyes welled up with tears and my whole body shook as the scalding blows across my ass and the backs of my thighs forced me into a world of traumatizing pain that I had never known before. It was as if my bottom was on fire.

There was a pause in the stinging blows across my hindquarters and Alexa cheerfully commented, "Your cute bottom bounces with each swat. And it is so much fun to watch you squirm and your ass turn red. If you lived with me, I'd be tempted to spank your as every day."

Then, the whipping of my ass resumed. My bottom burned and I knew I would be feeling the effects of this punishment for days.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!"

My skin was abused and reddened, however, as Alexa's thin, leather strip crisscrossed my backside, red-hot pain seemed to flood my helpless, naked body and gather urgently between my legs. The pain felt deliciously sweet and agonizing at the same time. When the whipping finally ended, my sex was moist, and my clit was achingly hard and throbbing.

Alexa was transfixed by the sight of my reddened ass. She said it looked even sexier now that she'd added so much color. Then, I gasped as she placed her hand on my wounded buttocks and fondled them extensively.

"I love it when you make that noise," she said in response to my gasping, sobbing and whimpering.

Alexa didn't come right out and say it, but I suspected that she had a sexual fetish for abusing naked girls, the same way I had a sexual fetish for wanting to be naked and abused. Neither one of us spoke of it, but it seemed to me that that's the way Alexa was. I was almost tempted to tell her the truth about myself, but I bit my tongue and maintained the fiction that I was naked, tied up and getting my backside punished because my mother was angry at me.

My eyes had welled up with tears and my face was soaking wet with the tears I'd shed. Alexa gently wiped my tears away and asked me if I was okay. I wasn't certain what I should tell her. Did I tell her that my ass felt as if it had been scorched by a blowtorch? Did I tell her that I was feverish with lust due to my punishment? In the end I didn't tell her either of these things. I told her something bland, like "I'll survive" and left it at that.

"Well, at least let me do something about the craving between your legs," Alexa said, and she pressed her hand up against my sex.

I bit my lower lip and tried unsuccessfully to suppress a moan. Alexa massaged my swollen labia, moving her fingertips across my sensitive flesh in a circular, clockwise motion. Then her thumb pressed against my clit, causing it to urgently throb while two of her fingers slid wetly into my vagina.

I was naked, out in the woods with my legs bound pornographically apart while a fully clothed woman probed my wet sex with her fingers. I felt mortified as I envisioned what I must look like. I blushed with embarrassment, however, my orgasm built inside of me and gathered strength. I moved my hips and pelvis in a lewd, shameless manner without even meaning to. I thrust my sex into Alexa's fingers, straining for greater contact, like I was some sort of wanton slut. I felt abused, demeaned, excited and exhilarated all at the same time. Being raped by Alexa's fingers while I was naked and helpless was both humiliating and arousing.

I looked into Alexa's beautiful, captivating eyes and I felt aroused, knowing that I was utterly vulnerable and under Alexa's control. I reveled in my feelings of helplessness and submissiveness towards the woman who was probing my moist sex and I could feel the waves of a potent orgasm flowing deliciously through me. I trembled, gasped and surrendered myself to Alexa's will.

Beads of sweat broke out on my naked body as I neared orgasm and I found myself adoring Alexa's mastery over me. I wanted to be Alexa's naked plaything. I wanted nothing other than to be owned and used by her.

As I realized this, I came loudly, gyrating my hips, for what seemed like hours. My body was covered in perspiration. The humiliation was complete. My orgasm came suddenly, a wave of pleasure washing over me and sweeping me helplessly along. I threw my head back, screamed boisterously and shut my eyes tight.

After Alexa removed her fingers from my pussy, they were glistening and coated in my juices. She brought her hand up to my mouth and I parted my lips submissively so I could suck my juices off her fingers. I had never thought of my mouth as an erogenous zone, but as Alexa's fingers invaded my mouth and brushed repeatedly across my tongue, the whole experience seemed so intimate and sensual.

Alexa and I looked into one another's eyes as I dutifully licked and sucked and kissed her fingers and hand. I felt so humiliated and aroused as we kept staring at one another. And then she said "I'm enjoying being your disciplinarian. I hope your mother hires me to do this sort of thing often."

I found myself nodding, as if agreeing that I wanted Alexa to subject me to cruel punishments. Being naked and punished while Alexa was clothed and acting like an authority figure left me feeling aroused, embarrassed, self-conscious, vulnerable and even frightened. Being punished by Alexa left me feeling more alive than I'd ever felt before. I desperately wanted to experience this sort of thrilling fear and sexual arousal again and again.

_ _ _

I became more ambitious and decided to push the envelope. My encounters with Alexa had been enjoyable, but they didn't last long. What if I could devise a way to draw things out and be abused and dominated by Alexa for an entire day? Or an entire weekend? I'd have to come up with an elaborate scheme to pull that off.

So, I came up with an elaborate scheme.

Alexa had never met my mother and had no idea what she looked like, so, I reasoned, I could hire a woman to pretend to be my mother and have her explain to Alexa that I'd been especially naughty and needed much more than a simple spanking to atone for my sins. I needed to be taken into Alexa's home and punished for two whole days. In keeping with the established theme, my mother would demand that I be kept naked the entire weekend.

There was a little part of me that wanted to tell Alexa the truth about my submissive desires and how the punishments were all my idea, but somehow the idea of me being forced to endure them against my will made the whole experience more fun. Being a helpless victim just seemed so much more thrilling that a submissive girl who gave people permission to punish her.

I found an actress named Claire who was the right age and ethnicity that she could play the role of my mother. I interviewed her and explained what I required. It was a very unorthodox role, but Claire was flexible and as long as she got paid, she was willing to go along with my crazy scheme.

I knew where Alexa lived and arrived at her home along with Claire. Claire was all maternal authority and moral outrage, while I was all submissive and penitent.

"Ah, Alexa, we'd like to ask a favor of you," Claire said after Alexa answered the door and I introduced the two women.

We were invited inside, and we were both offered a seat in the kitchen. Then, much to my surprise, Alexa's mother wandered into the room.

I suppose I should have factored into my plans the likelihood that I might encounter Alexa's parents if I visited her at home. Alexa was twenty years old and didn't have the financial resources to afford the rent on the spacious single-family home she lived in.

I began to panic and thought about telling Claire to abort. My kinky plans to be stripped naked and subjected to Alexa's harsh discipline would almost certainly meet stiff opposition from Mrs. Bowden. I looked at Claire with alarm in my eyes and attempted to communicate to her without speaking that my original plan was now fucked up beyond all recognition.

Claire didn't seem to pick up on my panic. She still seemed to have faith in the original plan and explained that I had misbehaved and needed to be punished.

My heart was thudding like all get-out as Claire expounded on her hypothesis that it would shame me more if the person who punished me were one of my peers. Much to my shock, Mrs. Bowden agreed.

"it is further my belief that Heather should be stripped naked and forced to remain naked the entire weekend. It will add to her shame and make her punishment far more memorable."

"I'm sure it will have a profound emotional impact on your daughter," Mrs. Bowden said, sounding very agreeable.

I was shocked. I had assumed that my kinky plans would be judged too outrageous by Alexa's mother, but she agreed that forced nudity would be an effective way of punishing me and would help make me less likely to misbehave in the future.

Alexa, Claire and I were all seated in Alexa's kitchen, while Alexa's mother hovered nearby and watched us with great interest. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. Stripping and remaining naked in Alexa's house would be so much more humiliating if Alexa's mother were there to witness it. My heart pounded madly in my chest, and I wasn't sure if I could go through with it.

"Heather, the time has come," Claire said insistently, "Stand up and get out of those clothes."

I hesitated. Alexa's mother was standing right there and watching me. My humiliation would be far more extreme with Mrs. Bowden watching me, but I didn't know how to get out of it.

Then, Mrs. Bowden shocked me to my very core by saying, "Heather do as your mother says. Or would you prefer that your mother and I strip you by force?"

Mrs. Bowden's voice was calm and polite, but the look in her eyes told me she was serious about grabbing me and forcibly stripping me of my clothes. Wow. I was totally not expecting anything like that from Alexa's mother.

Nervously, I stood up and three sets of eyes watched me intently as I shrugged out of my blazer and unzipped my skirt. I could feel the intensity of their gazes burning holes into me, as I removed my skirt and laid it down on the kitchen counter.

I felt a surge of panic as I undressed, and by the time I was down to nothing but a pair of thong panties, I felt like I may have bitten off more than I could chew. The whole thing suddenly seemed overwhelming, my heart was thudding in my throat, and I felt helpless and vulnerable. My heart was thudding in my throat until all I could hear was my blood pulsing inside my head. I was terrified and excited at the same time.

With Claire, Alexa and Alexa's mother watching, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties, and slid them down my hips, then down my thighs and past my knees. By the time my flimsy, thong panties were lying at my feet, I was just a naughty, naked girl who was there to be punished. I felt a new and delicious fear, and I surrendered to it. The soft, wet pulse in my sex told me that I wanted to be humiliated as well as punished by these women.

"She has an exceptionally beautiful body," Mrs. Bowden commented to Claire, "I imagine that gets her into trouble."

"Too much trouble," Claire said, "A body like that attracts all sorts of attention, and Heather is too impulsive. She's severely lacking in self-discipline."

"Well, at least she has you to discipline her."

I was shocked at how willing Mrs. Bowden was to see me stripped naked and humiliated. She seemed to think that it was normal for a mother to strip her twenty-year old daughter in front of strangers as s form of punishment.

Just like we rehearsed, Claire handed Alexa an envelope with $1,000.00 in cash, saying, "Dear, this is for you. I expect you to do a competent job in disciplining my daughter this weekend."

"Yes, ma'am," Alexa replied.

"When I return on Monday Morning, I expect her bottom to red from all the harsh punishments you're going to give her."

"Yes, ma'am," Alexa replied with a disconcerting amount of enthusiasm, "It will be my pleasure."

Next, Claire suggested that I be given chores to do around the house, and that if I failed to perform my duties competently that I be spanked. She also suggested that I be spanked for any signs of disrespect or disobedience. Basically, she gave Alexa carte blanche to spank me for any reason, no matter how trivial.

Claire looked around the kitchen and then said, "This kitchen floor could use a good scrubbing, perhaps that's where Heather should start."

Then, turning to me, Claire said, "Heather, I will return Monday morning to take you home. I expect you to be on your best behavior while I'm gone."

Claire then took all of my clothing, shoved it into a plastic bag and took it with her when she left. I felt a sense of exhilaration, humiliation, sexual arousal and delicious fear. Claire had performed far better than I had hoped in the role that I had assigned for her. She was all maternal authority and merciless discipline. And she was so convincing that Alexa and Mrs. Bowden never questioned her performance for a second.

When I was alone in the house with just Alexa and her mother, I turned to face them, and the full emotional impact of my nudity hit me. They were both dressed in respectable clothing, while I was utterly naked and my lack of pubic hair put my swollen pubic lips indecently on display, making me feel even more exposed.

Alexa openly eyed my firm, round breasts and exposed labia with libidinous interest, and I felt aroused, embarrassed, self-conscious and vulnerable. My heart pounded madly, and I fought the urge to use my hands to cover up the parts of my anatomy that had captured Alexa's interest.

The room was thrumming with sexual energy, and I experienced a delicious sensation of helplessness, knowing I had given these two women an intoxicating amount of authority over me. I was naked, exposed and being openly ogled by Mrs. Boden's daughter. Now that I was at their mercy, I was filled with trepidation, wondering what they would happen to me next.

12