My Guilty Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be Heather," the elegant woman said as she looked me up and down, "Karen told me that you'd be naked. She neglected to tell me that you had such a beautiful body."

My breasts heaved up and down as I took several deep breaths, trying to calm down, but when clothed people stare at me like this it almost like I can feel their hands on my bare skin. It's like their eyes are doing more than just looking. I could feel my nipples getting harder as the well-dressed, older woman stared at my naked breasts and my conspicuously visible pubic lips.

I was so flustered I was on the verge of a panic attack. Then the dapper woman placed a hand on my arm and said, "I think this is the part where you invite me in."

That broke me out of my feverish anxiety somewhat. Inviting this woman in would be something normal. I latched onto common social convention and said, "Yes, of course. Won't you come in?"

The elegant, dapper woman was named Dana. She was one of Mrs. Bowden's friends and when she heard that Mrs. Bowden had a naked teenage girl being dominated and sexually objectified in her home, she was eager to pay a visit and witness me being treated like a naked plaything.

"Dana has been very helpful in the past," Mrs. Bowden explained, "Her financial advice has helped me a great deal. And as she's helped me so much, it seemed only fair I try to do a favor for her when I can."

Dana nodded her head in agreement and continued to stare at my naked body, her eyes lingering on my bare breasts and shaved sex. She didn't even try to be subtle about her staring.

"Turn around and let me see you what you look like from behind," Dana insisted. "You look exquisite from the front. I'm curious to see if you look just as beautiful from other angles."

I found her command to be humiliating and disturbing, but I was the one who wanted to be helpless and humiliated. I told myself I was only reaping what I had sowed, so, I turned around and showed her my naked ass and waited to see what would happen next.

"Heather, your bottom is delightful, but it's all red," Dana exclaimed, "Who did this to you?"

"I did," Alexa said defiantly as she stepped forward, "Heather's been a bad girl and I was hired by her mother to discipline her. Her mother wants me to be harsh with her daughter and punish her often."

"I'd say you're succeeding in being harsh," Dana said as she smoothed her hands up and down the curves of my sore bottom. As her hands massaged my punished bottom, I squirmed and swayed my hips in a shameless manner.

"Karen, I'm so happy you called me," Dana said to Alexa's mother, "This girl is adorable."

Dana continued to smooth her hands up and down my ass. She made it clear that she was sexually attracted to me and that her interest in my naked body was prurient. Then she slipped a finger between my buttocks and boldly prodded my delicate anus with the tip of her finger.

"Aaahhh," I gasped as she pushed her finger deep and slipped inside my ass.

"She doesn't like having her anus probed," Dana observed, "Most women don't. Even if you're gentle it typically ends up feeling like rape. It might be a good idea to impale her ass as another form of punishment."

"Thanks for the advice," Alexa replied, "I'll have to get something phallic that will fit in her tight hole."

Alexa, Dana and Mrs. Bowden spent several minutes discussing ways to punish and humiliate me as if I weren't even there. Some of their ideas sounded deliciously erotic. Other ideas sounded extremely scary. However, as they debated these ideas, I was never allowed to offer my opinion.

_ _

After repeated spankings and intense manual labor, I'd gotten all sweaty, and Dana opined that I needed a shower. That sounded like a wonderful idea to me. I felt that the privacy of the bathroom would give me a chance to catch my emotional breath, but Alexa had other ideas.

"You're not allowed to masturbate, and I'm sure that's exactly what you'd do if I allowed you to get in the shower by yourself. I'm coming in there with you."

Alexa watching me as I got wet and rubbed soap all over my naked body was another degradation, but I had chosen Alexa to oversee and punish me. I suppose it was my fault if she demeaned me more than I wanted. It wasn't like I gave her a list of limitations she was supposed to have or rights that I was supposed to have respected.

I had been lathering up for less than a minute when Alexa began to take off her clothes. I stared at her dumbfounded and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I have decided that bad girls shouldn't be allowed to wash themselves," Alexa explained. "From now on, I'll be in charge of washing you."

I had never seen Alexa naked before, and I was impressed with the sculpted perfection of her body. She had beautiful legs, firm, high buttocks, taut abs, a narrow waist and the cutest boobs I'd ever seen on a woman.

Alexa noticed me staring and snapped at me.

"You're not allowed to gawk at my naked body," Alexa admonished me, "Turn around and face the wall!"

Alexa ordered me to place my palms flat against the wall and spread my legs far apart while she washed me. In the past, showering was something private and personal. In Alexa's home, showers were now an activity where I was controlled, abused and subjugated.

While I stood there with my arms raised and my legs spread, Alexa proceeded to wash me from the back of my neck all the way down to the soles of my feet.

She spent a lot of time washing my thighs, my buttocks and my breasts, but what she enjoyed more than anything was her overly enthusiastic work at cleaning my vagina and my anus.

She took my sore buttocks, spread my cheeks apart and then I felt strong, determined fingers rubbing over the tender flesh of my asshole as Alexa washed me there. I gasped as Alexa thrust her soapy fingers rudely into my anus and attempted to clean me from the inside, out.

I've had a lot of experience with vaginal penetration, but anal penetration was still relatively new and traumatic for me. Every time Alexa thrust her fingers into my anal orifice felt like rape. I whined and gasped every time that sensitive opening was impaled, but this only encouraged Alexa to abuse my tight anal opening even more.

"Now, turn around," Alexa commanded after she had thoroughly washed me from behind. She then proceeded to wash the front of my body, paying special attention to my breasts, lathering them up and rinsing them off repeatedly.

My breathing became ragged as Alexa's hands repeatedly smoothed across my nipples, causing them to throb and stand at attention. Then, she released her hold on my breasts and took my face in her hands. Without warning, she merged her lips with mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I moaned as our tongues slid erotically against one another.

I moaned into her mouth as she moaned into mine. There was a throbbing ache in my sex and my nipples, and I felt a strong sexual attraction to Alexa, more intense than I had ever felt for anyone. No matter what happened during my week in Mrs. Bowden's home, I wanted to make certain Alexa and I kept doing this. As her slick, naked body pressed against mine, I felt erotic tingles through my entire body that made me feel more alive than I had ever felt before.

Alexa continued to kiss me with a passion and enthusiasm that bordered on fanaticism. My heart pounded in my chest like mad and I moaned into her mouth as I enjoyed the feeling of her naked body pressed against mine and her tongue inside my mouth.

"Oh, God," I moaned when she broke from the kiss, and I panted like a diver that had been underwater for too long.

Then I was pushed down to my knees. Of course, kneeling in front of Alexa, meant that her shaved pussy was level with my face. Her pubic lips were puffy and swollen and looked eager for attention.

I'd had plenty of fantasies where cruel women forced me to kneel before them and lick them to orgasm, however, I'd never eaten pussy in real life. I felt excited to be able to lick a woman to orgasm for the first time. And I was thrilled that Alexa would be my first.

Her pussy was reddish-pink and swollen with desire. Her pubic lips were utterly engorged and wickedly on display. I licked tentatively at one of her inner labia, and she shuddered.

"Aaahhh," she gasped, "Do that again. And don't be shy."

I immediately began to tongue her sex more vigorously and was rewarded with a serious of moaning and gasping sounds. The more spirited my efforts, the more Alexa seemed to like it.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," Alexa moaned, and her thighs trembled. She grabbed my ponytail in her strong hands and began to guide my head and face so that I applied my ministrations to the appropriate parts of her anatomy. I wasn't overly surprised that she directed me to her swollen clitoris and insisted that I take it into my mouth.

"Suck on it," my friend commanded me, "Suck on it hard!"

I took her needy clit into my mouth and sucked on it vigorously. Alexa was needy, but she was also responsive. It took maybe fifteen seconds of sucking on her clit before I felt her shudder and spasm like an earthquake that measured 8.5 on the Richter scale.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh Gaaawwwwd," she cried out as she gasped and panted uncontrollably. Her thighs trembled and spasmed and occasionally squeezed my skull like she was trying to crush it.

I never expected that Alexa was capable of such passion. When she reached her sexual climax, it was like a tsunami burying an entire Japanese coastal village. My face ended up being soaked by her juices, and she continued to pant and spasm, long after the actual orgasm was over.

"Oh, God, that was good," Alexa said, her voice soft and reverential, "Do it again."

I was shocked that Alexa was ready for more just seconds after I had brought her to a screaming orgasm, but I dutifully remained on my knees ran my tongue across the furrow between her pubic lips and made her moan once again.

As I ran my tongue across her pussy, I ran my hands across her thighs. Alexa's thighs were firm and I enjoyed touching them. She had legs like a dancer, and it was a pleasure to grasp them and feel the smoothness of her skin and the hardness of the lean muscle underneath.

It took longer to bring Alexa to climax the second time, but I enjoyed listening to the sounds of her breathing as her levels of arousal gradually increased.

Her hips squirmed in a suggestive manner as she got closer to orgasm and she made lusty, panting noises. Then her thighs began to tremble, and her buttocks clenched. I grabbed her firm buttocks with both hands and trapped her clit between my teeth and sucked on it like a hard candy.

Alexa wailed like a banshee and her hips writhed like crazy and she rode a long, powerful, frantic orgasm. I feared for my eardrums, Alexa had screamed so loud, but there was nothing I could do about the noise. I just had to wait for the orgasm to run its course and Alexa to return to normal.

I was still naked, on my knees in front of Alexa's beautiful pubic lips when she stopped screaming and began panting instead. Then there was a knock on the bathroom door, and I heard Mrs. Bowden call out, "Alexa, are you all right in there?"

Alexa let out an embarrassed laugh and blushed an adorable shade of red. Then she yelled back in reply, "I'm fine, Mom! Go back to whatever you were doing!"

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Bowden asked through the door, "I heard you screaming."

Alexa continued to blush and tried to convince her mother that there was nothing to be concerned about. She wasn't willing to admit that her screams had been screams of orgasmic ecstasy, but she assured her mother that nobody was hurt and that nothing bad had happened.

"We should get out of the shower now," Alexa opined as she turned off the water. "The longer we stay in here, the more she'll wonder what's going on."

I rose unsteadily and followed Alexa out of the shower. She toweled herself off before using the towel to dry me off as well. I whimpered as she rubbed the towel up and down across my sore buttocks but didn't try to get away.

"You were a good girl in the shower just now," Alexa assured me. "Tonight, you'll get a reward. Just try not to scream too loud when I reward you. I don't want my mother asking inconvenient questions again.

When she was fully dressed, Alexa placed a hand between my legs and palmed my slick, swollen pubic lips. I felt my sex throb and I wanted my reward right then and there, but I resolved to be patient and wait until Alexa was ready to give it to me.

12