My Guilty Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Whipped and sexually abused in the woods.
5k words
4.66
47.9k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allison22
allison22
515 Followers

There was something of a rivalry in the household during the time that I was being held as a naked prisoner. Alexa wanted to monopolize me and keep me all to herself, however, Mrs. Bowden was very fond of my naked body, and she wanted opportunities to use and abuse my naked body just like her daughter did.

Alexa and her mother argued about who had more right to me. I felt a strong attraction to both women and would gladly have served Alexa half the time and Mrs. Bowden the other half, however, my opinion mattered for nothing. It was if I were a slave, and nobody asks a slave who they would prefer for their master.

I was awaked early Sunday morning by Alexa. I had been fast asleep, experiencing an erotic dream that involved me being naked and surrounded by female police officers who had handcuffed me and instead of taking me to the police station to book me, called for backup. By the time Alexa woke me up, there were six or seven female police officers surrounding me, all of whom had snapped on latex gloves and wanted to perform body cavity searches on me.

"What?" I said groggily when yanked out of my erotic dream.

" Shush," Alexa said. "You and I are sneaking out of the house while my mother is still asleep. Be quiet. I don't want to wake her up."

"Alexa, I'm naked," I whispered, "I can't go outside like this."

Alexa got me a coat that came down just barely low enough to cover my butt. She also got me some open-toed shoes. She then herded me silently to the front door and we went outside. There was a car parked in front of the house and Alexa said I should get in.

"Why?" I asked, "Where are we going?"

The sun hadn't come up yet, I had no idea who was behind the wheel of the vehicle in front of the house, and I was naked underneath my coat. I felt a stab of nervousness and hesitated, but Alexa whispered into my ear, "Get in the car now, or I'll take that coat away from you and spank you right here on the front lawn."

That threat spurred me into action. I didn't know where Alexa planned on taking me, but I doubted it would be more humiliating than having my naked ass spanked on a public street, so I got into the car.

It turned out that the car belonged to Tess Lange. She was a girl that Alexa and I both knew from high school. We didn't usually socialize with her, but apparently Alexa had called her in for whatever mischief she had planned.

Once Alexa and I were in the back seat and our seatbelts were on, Tess began to drive. As she drove, Alexa finally began to explain her plans.

"I told Tess all about how your mom hired me to punish you," Alexa said. "I also told her how my mom keeps trying to get in between me and you and fucking with my plans for punishing you. So, I had Tess come down here before the sun came up so I could take you someplace where my mom couldn't interfere."

I had assumed that Tess would be taking me to her home, but instead she drove us to this place south of Lake Azul, where there was once a Spanish fort. The fort was destroyed years ago and now there are just old ruins. The ruins are largely covered with weeds, and nobody ever goes out there. Alexa opined it was a perfect place to punish me without anyone showing up to interfere.

"It turns out that Tess is a lot kinkier than she looks," Alexa explained, as she rubbed her hand leisurely up and down my thigh. "And when I told her I had a girl that she could strip naked, tie up, spank and sexually abuse, she couldn't meet up with you soon enough."

"She emailed me some photos of you on your hands and knees with a painfully-red ass," Tess added. "Your ass is adorable, and I wanted a chance to spank it before anyone else had a chance to wear it out."

My heart pounded frantically in my chest, and I squirmed nervously.

"You sent her nude photos of me?" I asked, feeling betrayed that Alexa would do that without even asking for my consent. "How could you do such a thing?"

"Because Tess is my best friend," Alexa replied, "And she has a fetish for spanking girl's bottoms. Your bottom is amazing, so I knew photos of your bottom after I'd reddened it would make her day."

"They totally did," Tess confided enthusiastically, "You're a walking wet dream."

Back when Tess was in high school, I never would have suspected her of being a lesbian. I also had no clue that she was into spanking girl's bottoms. She had seemed so normal. Of course, I probably seemed normal too, and here I was getting massively turned on by being controlled, humiliated and punished. I guess appearances can be deceiving.

Tess drove us to the old Spanish ruins, and we turned left onto a dirt road that twisted and turned and took us past several crumbling buildings and weed-infested fields.

Tess scanned the area carefully, looking for a suitable spot to tie up a naked girl. She drove her car slowly and eventually stopped when we reached the ruins of what might once have been a church or possibly the town hall. Tess got out of the car and gave the place the once over before telling me to get out of the car.

"I think we're alone now," Tess said after examining the place, "You can get out of the car now."

I got out of the car and walked through weeds and grass. It didn't seem like this place had seen human habitation in a long time. There was a stretch of stone and mortar that had once been part of a building. The wall had two heavily grated windows with seriously rusted metal. The roof was now gone, and grass had overtaken the floor of the building.

I was ordered to strip naked, and I deposited my shoes and my coat in the trunk of the car. The trunk was closed and locked, and I was probably miles away from civilization. I was naked and would be unable to get my clothes back until Tess unlocked the trunk.

"Okay, now go stand over there between those two trees," she ordered me. Naked and barefoot, I stepped warily through the grass and weeds and finally made my way to the spot she indicated.

The sun was starting to come up as Tess unzipped a bag and began to pull out some ropes. She secured ropes around my wrists and ankles and then proceeded to tie the other ends of these ropes to the trees to my left and my right.

Tess seemed very confident with rope bondage and very skilled with knots. I was bound with my arms straight out and parallel to the ground. My arms were utterly immobilized and pulled away from my body just about as far as they could go. The ropes around my ankles were tied to the base of the trees and adjusted in such a way that my feet were about three apart. Not only did I feel totally helpless, but the widening of my legs made me feel much more naked, as my pubic lips were far more exposed and vulnerable than before.

So, there I was, bound between two trees, spread eagled, and utterly naked while two fully clothed females stared intently at my vulnerable nudity. Without thinking, I struggled against my bonds. It was a futile effort. Tess knew her rope bondage and no matter how much I strained; I couldn't even begin to get free.

I felt so on display, so exposed, so naked, and unable to free my bonds even if I wanted to.

"I like making naked girls helpless," Tess explained after she was finished securing her knots and tightening the ropes. "Although you're by far the most attractive girl I've ever tied up. You're exquisite."

Alexa stood in front of me and cupped my breasts in her hands. She lifted them and pushed them together before she began to toy with my nipples. She rolled them between her thumbs and index fingers, causing me to moan and feel all tingly.

Then, from behind a hand insinuated itself between my legs and cupped my sex. It proceeded to vigorously rub my exposed pubic lips, getting my pussy to throb with even greater intensity.

"Aaahhh," I gasped inarticulately, then I felt fingers separating my swollen labia and delving into the wetness of my defenseless pussy. "She's soaking wet," I heard Tess exclaim and then she thrust a second finger deep inside of me.

Soon two fingers were being pumped slowly in and out of my sex. I moaned, whimpered and gasped as my already throbbing pussy became even more sexually stimulated. As my vagina was roughly fingered, I began to pant.

"You're fun to play with," Tess assured me. Then, to Alexa, she said, "Thanks for sharing her with me."

I felt a powerful orgasm building inside of me, but before I could reach the much-anticipated climax, Tess withdrew her fingers from my sex, and she grabbed my naked buttocks. She gushed about how cute and firm by butt was before she spread my ass cheeks wide.

"Your asshole is so pink," Tess exclaimed.

Then I gasped as I felt a lubricated finger force itself into my rectum. I struggled against my bonds once again as I felt Tess's finger thrust as deep as it could go before it began to pump in and out of my ass, slowly at first but then increasing in speed and intensity and she repeatedly probed thrust her way into my ass.

"Alexa told me that you don't like your ass probed," Tess explained, "so, she suggested I drill your ass like crazy."

"I also suggested you bring something phallic-like to shove into her ass," Alexa said sternly.

"I did," Tess insisted, "It's in my bag."

"Show me."

Tess removed her fingers from my ass long enough to reach into her bag and search through its contents. The way I was bound, I couldn't see what she was doing, but she eventually pulled out a thick, silicone dildo and showed it Alexa.

"It's huge," declared Alexa. "She's going to hate it."

I took one look at that imposing phallus and desperately tried to protest. "Tess! That thing is too big! You'll seriously hurt me if you try to force that thing into my ass!"

Tess dismissed my fears with a wave of her hand and said, "Nonsense. You should be fine as long as I use enough lube."

I felt gripped with terror and my sphincter muscles tightened up reflexively in some sort of self-defense reaction.

Tess took a considerable amount of time lubing up the imposing phallus and then I felt it pressing against my virginal hole. Alexa let go of my breasts and spread my buttocks far apart to make my anus an easier target for Tess.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped as I was impaled.

My tight anus resisted being opened by something so wide, but Alexa encouraged Tess to keep trying. Tess dutifully pushed the well-lubricated phallus until it passed the opening of my rectum and slid inside my ass.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed as I was opened painfully wide. I was naked, helplessly bound with my arms and legs spread wide, so I could do nothing to protect my poor anus, so, I just whimpered and panted instead.

My tiny hole was stretched painfully wide, and I was helpless to do anything to defend it. The ropes bound my hands far away from my lower body and I couldn't run because of how my ankles were bound. I could do little more than squirm and whimper as my delicate anal ring was opened and Tess's massive cock was thrust into my ass repeatedly.

"Tess! Please!" I begged, but she kept ramming her lubricated phallus into my ass again and again. I struggled against the ropes that held me until I was exhausted and accomplished nothing other than chafing my ankles and wrists. I looked over my shoulder and saw the look of determination and delight in her eyes and finally realized that there was nothing I could do or say to get her to stop. This was a thrilling, erotic fantasy come true for her. She was going to see it through to the end.

Slowly, Tess pushed the impossibly hard, thick thing further and further inside of me. She withdrew slightly before pushing forward again. She continued with this back and forth, penetrating me a little deeper each time. I was helpless to fight her and rapidly gave up. I hung limp in my bonds and felt defeated as Tess raped my ass and humiliated me utterly.

As I whimpered, Tess pumped her massive phallus in and out of my ass, thrusting deeper and more forcefully each time. It still hurt to be raped with something so huge, although I was slowly adjusting to the pain.

Something in my submissive nature got excited at my ass being taken by force, and I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex as Tess forced her imposing phallus deeper, harder, and faster into my virgin asshole. I relaxed the muscles in my anus and just surrendered to her.

I groaned, panted and whimpered as my virginal ass was abused and Alexa pulled out her phone to take pictures of my helpless humiliation.

"You sound so sexy when you make those sounds," Tess said as she enthusiastically raped my ass. "Keep doing that.

Tess enjoyed the sounds of me suffering, however, there's more than one way to make a girl suffer. And eventually Tess decided to change things up and instead of raping my ass, she picked up her whip to redden my ass.

"Feel free to scream," Tess said as she prepared to whip my helpless nudity. "This is going to hurt."

The first slice of the whip struck across both cheeks of my bottom. The leather whip stung my taut cheeks, but I stifled a cry of pain. For some reason I wanted to deny Tess the satisfaction of hearing me scream. I bit my lower lip and managed to keep from crying out the second and third time the whip slashed across my unprotected ass as well.

My resolve didn't last long. Tess hit me across both cheeks at once, then she alternated between the left and the right, then she aimed for that sensitive spot where the top of the thigh meets the buttock.

"Aaaahhhh!"

I tried to be strong and stubborn, but Tess made it difficult. It didn't take long before I was crying out in agonizing pain.

While I was in the midst of my first scream, a sudden sharp blow across the backs of my thighs made me burst out into a second scream. Then while I was attempting to adjust to the misery of that blow, Tess rained down a rapid succession of six blows on my right buttock and another six on my left. My bottom was stinging with such intensity that I could almost believe it was on fire. Tears were welling up in my eyes when Tess finally stopped whipping me.

After my whipping, I sobbed like a little girl, but then Alexa placed her hands on my breasts. I had assumed that she was going to pinch them and hurt them cruelly, but instead she gently stroked them and bent forward so that she could leisurely kiss them and lick them with her tongue.

I moaned and gasped as her lips and tongue found my nipples and drove me crazy with lust. The nerve endings in my nipples seemed to be connected directly to the nerve endings in my clit and I squirmed in my bonds, thrusting my pelvis towards Alexa. I strained against the ropes that held my ankles as my pussy throbbed and begged for attention.

Alexa didn't touch my needy sex however she molded her lips to mine and kissed me warmly and passionately, silencing the sound of my sobbing. The kiss lasted for a long time and when Alexa's mouth separated from mine, I was short of breath. I was panting and gazing at Alexa with a sort of submissive adoration when it was over.

Tess took photos of my reddened ass and eventually the ropes that held me were untied. I was told to kneel with my knees far apart, and while I knelt and rubbed my chafed wrists, Tess said that she wanted to tie me again.

"Heather, you need to place your hands behind your back. I don't want you to be able to use your hands for what's coming next."

I didn't even ask what was coming next. I just submissively placed my hands behind my back and waited for Tess to make me helpless. I didn't have long to wait. She was very efficient with her knots and using rope to immobilize submissive girls like me. I could feel Tess's warm hands on my arms and wrists. She placed my arms above the small of my back, wrists against my elbows.

I could feel Tess's busy hands going to work on my naked flesh, making me helpless with her ropes. Even without being able to see the ropes, I could tell it was a box tie. Tight ropes were secured around my wrists and then each wrist was secured to the opposing forearm, just above the elbow.

"There," Tess said when my arms were helpless secured behind my back, "Try to get free."

I struggled to squirm free from the ropes, but no matter how much I twisted and strained, the ropes held me securely.

"You look sexy," Tess commented as she looked down at me. "The way you're bound, your shoulders are pulled way back. It forces you to present her breasts, as if you're offering them up to me."

Then Tess gripped the hem of her dress and raised it high enough that I could see she wasn't wearing any panties underneath her clothes. I could also see that her pubic area was just as shaved and hairless as bare as my own. I was momentarily surprised by that and failed to realize that Tess was exposing her swollen pubic lips to my gaze so I could lick her to orgasm.

And then I felt the stinging slash of leather across my already sore buttocks. "Don't just stare at it," Alexa admonished me. "Get your tongue in there! A naughty girl like you knows how to lick pussy, doesn't she?"

I leaned forward and my tongue glided across the seam that ran down the center of Tess's pubic lips. Tess moaned from the very first instant my tongue brushed up against her flesh, so I felt reassured that I was doing a competent jog at pleasuring her. She was wet before I even started, so apparently, she had gotten sexually aroused, just from watching my naked body exposed, made helpless and punished.

As I licked Tess's pussy, her pubic lips became more swollen and more excited. And, of course, as I licked her; I got more and more of her juices on my tongue.

When I raised my head from her pussy, to catch my breath, Alexa brought the leather whip across my poor, reddened buttocks, causing me to cry out in pain. "Aaaghhhh," I yelped.

"Get back to work," Alexa admonished me. And I thrust my tongue deep into the folds of Tess's pussy. I found the spots that made her moan and I licked her there enthusiastically.

"Oh, she's good," Tess exclaimed as I probed her wet sex with my tongue, going in deep and engaging in long, slow lapping once I'd found the parts of her feminine anatomy that were the most responsive. Of course, every time I paused for breath or raised my head from Tess's sex, Alexa would bring her stinging leather whip across my buttocks or across the backs of my bare thighs.

"Aaaaaaahh," I screamed in inarticulate pain and dove back into Tess's slit, using my tongue to bring her closer and closer to orgasm.

Eventually I licked the hood away from her swollen clit and I took it into my mouth to suck on it. Within seconds, Tess's thighs tensed, and she made a feminine hissing sound. Then Tess's whole body seemed to throb, and she grabbed my skull firmly as she panted her way to a powerful orgasm.

"Oh God," Tess loudly exclaimed, and then pushed me away from the folds of her sex, when she had finally had enough.

"Oh, God, she's amazing," Tess exclaimed, still panting and then she finally lowered the hem of her dress and covered her shaved sex. I gazed up at Tess and beamed with pride. Up until I'd become Alexa's naked plaything, I'd never gone down on a woman before. But in the past two days, I'd had two women tell me that my skills at cunnilingus were extraordinary. I decided that I must be a natural at licking pussy, and something about that made me feel proud.

With my arms still tied behind my back, I was ordered to lick Alexa to orgasm. I lapped at Alexa's pussy until she came and then I was made to pleasure Tess to orgasm again. I may have lost count of how many orgasms I provided my two captors before they finally untied me, however, I do know that they had me out there for at least two hours. By the time I was finished my tongue was sore from the effort of licking pussies nonstop and my knees were sore from kneeling on the rough ground.

allison22
allison22
515 Followers
12