My Guilty Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_ _

Tess drove us back to the Bowden household and we were only in the foyer a few seconds before Alexa's mother stormed into the room.

Mrs. Bowden was furious with her daughter. We had been gone for hours and Mrs. Bowden had no idea where we had gone and when we might return.

"Heather's mother came by to check up on her while you were gone," Mrs. Bowden claimed, "I had to admit that I had no idea where she was. I tried calling you, but you turned your phone off."

It took me a few seconds to realize that Mrs. Bowden was bluffing. I had never told my mother that I was going to be at Alexa's home. There was no reason for my mother to come looking for me here. She rarely cared about what I was doing anyway. Apparently, sneakiness and duplicity were Bowden family traits.

"Heather, come with me," Mrs. Bowden said, "I'm going to call your mother and let her know that I found you. She may have some questions for you, so I want to have you on hand."

Alexa looked worried, and she should have been. Mrs. Bowden had come up with a plan to steal me away from her daughter and keep me all to herself.

_ _

Once I was alone with Mrs. Bowden in her office, she explained what was going on. "Take that coat off," she said. "You're going to want to be naked for what I'm about to tell you."

Mrs. Bowden closed and locked the door and when she was assured that we had privacy, she turned to me and said, "Obviously, I'm not really going to call your mother."

"I sort of guessed that" I replied timorously.

"However, I am angry at my daughter. I spent the last hour formulating a plan to retaliate. I think you may appreciate the plan I've formulated."

Her plan was extraordinarily ambitious. It was exciting, but also frightening. I thought her idea was insane, but my pussy got wetter just thinking about it

"I'm going to tell Alexa that I spoke to your mother and that she's now put me in charge of disciplining you," Mrs. Bowden explained. "Then, I need to pack, and we both need to get our passports together. I'm taking you to Sklavia."

"Where?" I asked.

I had never heard of Sklavia, so Mrs. Bowden gave me some relevant background. It was an island nation somewhere off the coast of Greece. They had legalized slavery about ten years ago. However, slavery in Sklavia wasn't like slavery in the 18th century United states. It was more like slavery as it was depicted in Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty novels.

"All the public nudity and public punishments have dramatically boosted the economy in Sklavia. Tourism increased by over 400%. Hotels, cab companies, nightclubs and other businesses have seen their revenue increase dramatically. And all I need to legally designate you as my slave is to have you sign and initial a slave contract."

"You would legally own me?" I asked, both terrified and aroused at the thought.

"Only while you're on Sklavian soil," she replied. "As soon as we left, you'd get your freedom back."

Mrs. Bowden printed up a standard slave contract from a Sklavian database. It was written in English; however, it was packed with legalistic jargon that I couldn't fully understand.

The parts that I could understand left me feeling both overwhelmed and sexually aroused. The juicier parts of the contract contained phrases like, "the slave surrenders his/her right to sexual autonomy. The slave may not refuse the sexual advances of his/her owner. The slave is forbidden to wear clothing or to use hands to cover his/her nudity."

There was stuff in there about spankings, whipping and other forms of corporal punishment. According to the contract, "by signing this legal document, the slave consents to these forms of discipline and this consent may not be revoked until such time as their term of slavery has ended."

The contract was several pages long and there were multiple sections that I had to sign and initial to make it legally binding. And as I read it, Mrs. Bowden distracted me by cupping my breasts and brushing her thumbs across my nipples.

The logical part of my brain was screaming that there were huge risks to signing such a contract, however, there was a delicious, wet pulsing in my sex that grew more intense as I read, and the logical part of my brain was overruled by my dark, sexual desires.

I had misgivings about giving up so much of my freedom, but I was so aroused at the thought of being a naked slave, surrounded by an entire nation of clothed spectators and dominated by a woman who legally owned me that I pushed aside the implications of throwing away my legal rights and decided to immerse myself in the slavery experience.

I read the slave contract and looked expectantly at Mrs. Bowden, wondering how soon we could leave for this magical destination where I could live out my most intense sexual fantasies.

"I have a friend who lives in Sklavia," Mrs. Bowden said, "well, not really a friend, more of a business associate, but she'll be willing to let us stay at her home as long as I share my slave with her. Alexa will be upset that I'm taking you away. But it's her own damn fault for not being willing to share."

"I can hardly believe that I'm going to a country where slavery is legal," I said in hushed tones.

"Your first day as a slave will be a shock," Mrs. Bowden warned me. "It will be more intense than your time here with me and my daughter. There are parts of being a slave that you're going to hate, but in the long run, I'll think you'll end up being glad that you did this."

My heart hammered in my chest as I signed and initialed the pertinent lines on the contract. When I was finished, Mrs. Bowden gathered up all the pages and put them in a folder.

Mrs. Bowden made the travel arrangements and I called over to my house and asked one of the maids if she could bring my passport over to Mrs. Bowden's home.

"This is crazy," I said after the travel arrangements were made.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Mrs. Bowden asked. "Should I take this contract and shred it?"

"I'm frightened, but I'm going to do this no matter what," I replied. "The idea of being a helpless, naked slave is thrilling. I have to experience this at least once in my life."

"The woman who we'll be staying with is a lesbian," Mrs. Bowden said. "She's going to want to have sex with you. And as a guest in her home, it would be considered rude for me to not share my slave with her."

"So, share me with her!" I demanded. "If I'm going to be a slave, it only makes sense that I be forced to sexually service anyone you tell me to!"

"You've never met her," Mrs. Bowden countered. "You don't know what she looks like. What if she's ugly?"

"Okay, that would be bad, but suffering is to be expected when you're a slave. If I'm forced to have sex with people I don't like, that's part of the price I pay for living out my fantasies."

Mrs. Bowden was shocked at how quickly and easily I agreed to go to a foreign nation and sign away all my legal rights to become a naked sex slave. She was expecting me to need a lot of convincing and I suspect she thought there was something wrong with me, but in the end, she agreed to take me to Sklavia and be the woman who would own and abuse and publicly humiliate me.

12