My Guitar Teacher

Story Info
Teaching my 24 year old student about sex.
2.2k words
4.02
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Annie and I play acoustic guitar. I'm only 24, but I'd like to imagine going out on tour sooner or later playing own songs. I think it probably won't happen, but a girl can dream, can't she? Anyway, I'm 5'5 and I have brown hair and eyes. I recently started taking guitar lessons with a man named Russel. He is 6'1 and has reddish hair. It's like orange and red mixed. Anyway, I've had five lessons so far, and I think I'm getting better, It was Tuesday and I met Russel at his house for my 6th lesson.

"Hello Annie, how have you been?" Russel asked.

"I'm good, and how are you?" I asked as sat down with him.

"I'm good too, did you practice your chords?" Russel asked.

"Yes, four hours a day," I replied.

"Four hours a day , that was really good" Russel said.

"I don't give a shit, I want all day long," I replied.

"OK then, let's get started," Russel said.

I was sitting on a chair beside him and we both had our guitar books out. I took out my guitar out of it's case and we got started. We had a nice lesson for an hour and talked a little bit as well. It was really cool that we had chemistry with each other, but I never really looked at him that way. I had c-cup boobs and I noticed him checking them out a few times, but I just ignored him and took it as a compliment after all. Once the guitar lesson was over, I put my guitar back in it's case, but as I looked over at him, and I noticed he had a hard on.

"Russel, do you have a hard on down there?" I asked.

He looked down and saw it, and of course he was embarrassed.

"Oh I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for you to see that," Russel replied.

I just chuckled a little bit, I couldn't help it.

"It's OK, I take it as a compliment coming from an older guy," I said.

"what! , I'm only 29," Russel replied.

Then I came over to him and sat next to him.

"Well, it's normal to get a hard on, it's nothing to be embarrassed about," I said in a sexy tone.

He seemed a little tense, so I slowly put my hand over his leg.

"Do you like me, Russel?" I asked.

His cock got even harder and it became incredibly noticeable.

"I take that as a yes then," I said.

After that, I gave him a kiss.

"Well, I like you too," I said.

We began making out for a minute. He put his hands on my face and he seemed to really like it.

"So, you really do like me," I said.

I looked down and sure enough his cock was as hard as ever, so I grabbed it through his pants.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

He was still silent, he just looked at me. We kissed again and he took my other hand. He brought me to his bedroom, I laid down on the bed first and he got on top of me. We made out for about ten minutes straight and he broke the kiss.

"Well, you don't have to be anywhere, do you?" Russel asked.

"Nope, do you have any more students today?" I asked.

"Nah, you are my last one today," Russel replied.

We made out for a few more minutes with our arms wrapped around each other. A couple minutes later, his hands went in south direction and he began undoing my shorts, exposing my panties.

He pulled off my shorts completely and threw them on the floor.

"You aren't a virgin, are you?" Russel asked.

"Hell no, why, are you a virgin?" I asked.

"Hell no," Russel replied.

He climbed me and gave me another kiss. He slowly took off my shirt exposing my bra which matched with my panties I saw his pants and his cock was still extremely hard, you'd be blind if you dont notice it.

"Wow, Annie you have some body, how old are you?" Russel asked.

"24, but you wanted to know if I was a virgin first?" I asked.

"I guess," Russel replied.

His cock may have been very hard, but my panties were soaked though. I guess he hadn't noticed just yet, but then his hands went down south once again and felt my pussy.

"Are you OK with this?" Russel asked.

"I'm pretty sure I would have screamed by now if it wasn't OK," I replied.

"Just making sure, usually I take a lady out to dinner first, before we have sex," Russel said.

"Well maybe you take me to dinner after we're done here," I replied.

"It's a date," Russel said.

He took off his shirt, of course my panties just got a little wetter. I had sex with afew guys before, but he was the sexiest of them all. That might have been because he played the guitar, it was certainly sexy to me.

"You like what you see?" Russel asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He laid next to me and took off his pants as well. His cock poked through his boxers and I finally got a look. I know I grabbed it a few minutes earlier, but I wanted to see it and it was a good size. It was probably seven and a half inches long and a little thick too. So it made my pussy wet as ever.

"Wow, you are packing some heat there," I said.

I took off my panties and he got out a condom. I watched him put it on and then got on top of me.

"I'm glad you liked my dick," Russel replied as he inserted his cock into me.

He put it all in there and I felt like it was the first time I had sex again. You always remember the first time you do it, and I knew this was gonna be remembered for a long time.

"I said you were packing heat, but that was bullshit, you are packing hot lava down there, Russel," I said.

Then he leaned his head down and kissed me once. We both held each other tightly and my c-cup boobs were pressed hard, against his massive chest.

"Let's get your bra off, I've been wondering what you've been packing under your shirts for weeks now," Russel said.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted to see them?" I asked.

"We can discuss that over dinner," Russel replied.

He really liked what he saw as he took off my bra and threw it on the floor along with my shirt. He took another really good look at my boobs.

"Watch it," I said.

He began thrusting his cock in and out of me very slowly. I immediately let out a few moans and my heart rate was jacked. He was thrusting his cock slowly, but I wanted more, a lot more.

"Oh Russel, you could teach a sex class, so show me some of your skills for me now, thrust that cock like you never have before," I said.

He smiled a littl and began thrusting in and out a little faster. I saw him getting a little sweaty, and honestly I wondered how much he really wanted it. I put my hands on his butt and spanked him a few times.

"A busty young lady, that's always a turn on," Russel said.

I felt his cock going in and out of me like mad, it felt so wonderful to have sex with someone I actually had chemistry with, it was perfect. We both looked at each other with some really lusty eyes and he leaned down to give me another kiss. After that, he leaned his head down towards my boobs. he was just staring at them as if they were the best boobs he had ever seen in his life. He stuck his tongue out and very gently licked my right nipple.

"Oh my Russel, don't stop there, keep going," I said.

He began licking my nipples nonstop like he couldn't get enough of them. I just looked down at him and he had both of my boobs in his hands. With one in each hand. With each lick, my pussy got a little wetter. He stopped thrusting for a minute as he licked my nipples, but I didn't mind though. He was just busy biting and sucking my nipples and boobs. I put my hands on his head.

"Russel, make this slutty student feel really fucking good," I said.

He began just sucking on my right nipple. He put his lips right on it and began sucking on it like he has gone mad. I never had anyone do that before, but it was beyond kinky and erotic as well. I began breathing in and out rather quickly as a result of all the pleasure I was receiving.

"Oh fuck, you are the best teacher I ever had in my life Russel," I said as I moaned.

"And you are the best student too Annie," Russel replied.

He leaned his head up and kissed me once again. We kissed for about two minutes straight as he was thrusting his cock very slowly. I felt my boobs pressing up against him once again. I put my hands back on his butt once again and I spanked him rather hard.

"Well, I'll give an 'A' for kinkiness," Russel said.

We switched positions rather quickly to cowgirl style. I was on top of him and he had his hands on my hips as I had mine on my boobs. We were both really sweaty and excited. I was bouncing up and down as he was trying to resist cumming. I think he was ready to shoot his load, but he was doing his best to hold off for as long as he could. Then he rubbed his right hand on my pussy it was really soaked. his hand is covered with my pussy juicies, I took it and I licked it clean. That was just too much for him.

"Oh my god," Russel said as he began moaning really loudly.

I saw it coming, so I got off him and laid next to him to rip off the condom. I grabbed his cock and stroked it very hard for a few seconds and of course he shot his load onto my lusty face and in my mouth and he was really very happy as i swallowed it.

"Wow, that was a lot," I said.

"Thank you," Russel replied.

"For letting you fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes," Russel replied.

"It was my pleasure," I said as I leaned down to kiss him.

We made out for a few minutes as I kept stroking his cock slowly. He put his hands back onto my boobs and he gave them a nice squeeze.

"You are a fantastic lover Russel, the rest of the guys I had sex with, would just have sex with me and go to sleep or just leave suddenly. With them I had no emotional connection," I said.

"Did any of your boyfriends ever eat you out?" Russel asked.

"Maybe once or twice," I replied.

He climbed down and put his face right over my pussy. He leaned in and gave my pussy a fast lick. It tickled quite a bit.

"That tickled," I said.

He licked my pussy mercilessly and I immediately gave a few more moans. I was really wetty again as he spread out my pussy lips and stuck his tongue in there deep.

"You can make tons of ladies really happy without even fucking them," I said as I moaned.

I moaned really loudly, as he moved his tongue around in there.

"Fuck!" I scream.

"Do you like that Annie?" Russel asked.

"Oh fuck yes I do, now put that tongue back in there already," I replied.

I put my hands back onto my boobs and pinched my nipples hard. I just felt so damn good with his tongue moving around in my pussy. I think he was just searching for that one special spot. The very important g-spot, and I knew he'd find it.

"Yes, show this student how to cum," I said.

And he did just that, when he hit my g-spot. I came all over his face, and he was completely covered with all of my cum.

"Holy shit Annie, do you have a cum pump in there, that was a lot of cum," Russel said.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it," I replied.

He came up and laid with me. We cuddled for a few minutes in absolute pleasure.

"Well, this was the best lesson I think I ever gave a student," Russel replied.

We kissed again and just laid there for a few minutes, after that he actually took me to dinner. We had a nice date, but still had sex afterwards at his place. I spent the night. He wasn't too sure that he could be my boyfriend and my guitar teacher. He knew that I was really serious about being a good guitar player, so he referred me to someone to else for guitar lessons, but I think we're both still teaching each other in the bedroom though.