All Comments on 'My Guitar Teacher'

by cole2378

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok...

Besides needing an editor to fix this is you listed it in Romance, it's not romantic, just sex! Should be listed in EC, IMO.

A Treat

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 5 years ago
Boring

Nothing more to be said. Boring

norafaresnorafaresover 5 years ago

I agree with anon. This seems better suited for EC.

I really liked the dialogue between the characters. You created excellent chemistry. I liked the background you built as well. I always enjoy a good student/teacher story. I've been seeing a trend the last few days so I'm really pleased that you decided to write one as well.

A suggestion from writer to writer: Sometimes it's better to show than to tell. Some of the descriptions of the characters were too forward, affecting the flow of the story. The "5''5' and brown eyes/brown hair" bit is what I'm talking about. I do respect the foundation of their looks, but I'd really like to see you explore your writing a bit more artistically. It would add a lot. Work the physical attributes into the story in a more subtle way, maybe by just having a character ask for the cup size instead of outwardly saying it from the narrator. If I'm not entirely making sense to you then feel to shoot me a message. This just constructive criticism and merely a suggestion in the hopes that it may help you in future stories.

Maybe you can continue and make this a series? The characters really are very likable.

Cheers,

Nora :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous