My Hairy Gay Beaver

Story Info
A Gay Chick sucks a dick.
4.5k words
4.58
15.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the invitation from my boss. Tara was a trust fund baby of the highest order but that didn't mean she was lazy, quite the contrary. She operated the five hundred acre complex that provided my housing and employment. Her great grandfather was a heck of a businessman with interests from logging, mining, land development and was even the governor of our state for two terms before he retired. The park where I lived and worked was centered around a huge lake that was essential for migrating water fowl and her great-grandfather set it aside as a park to save it from development. Maintaining it costs money and Tara had utilized the property to create a campground and an area with pavilions that people could rent for weddings, birthday parties and other events. Instead of the family having to pay to keep up the property, there was a healthy income that got pumped back into the family trust.

I really liked her, I did. She was a fantastic boss and had given me my dream job. As a twenty-one year old senior in college studying forestry management, to be given the task of overseeing not only the park but other properties in the Shoner Trust was an honor and a privilege. Most of my duties revolved around keeping the trees in perfect health as well as trimming them to avoid broken branches that could fall and hurt someone as well as maintaining the families pecan farms. The wood harvested would go into a large steel building to cure and eventually end up as firewood for sale in the park general store. If an entire tree had to be taken down, the oak was offered up to local artisan furniture builders. Two hundred year old trees don't grow on trees, oops, well maybe they do.

The problem was is that I'm gay. Not, oh do you think she's gay? More like, damn that girl is gay! I get my jet black hair from my dad's Italian ancestors and my slender, muscular frame from my mom's Icelandic parents. My daily dress was cargo shorts, hiking boots, and a button down shirt over an undershirt, no bra. My hair was cut in a butch lesbian style and I never wore makeup. I got my legs lasered because they were gross, but I didn't trim my bush, my eyebrows, my underarms or my nipples. Even the small shadow on my upper lip was left alone. I was not going to beautify myself for a man or woman for that matter. In the lesbo world, chicks like me are in demand and I could get laid in a minute, if I wanted to, that is. My problem was that I am a hopeless romantic. I never had a one night stand and probably never will. Sleeping with someone takes time. For me usually two to three months of dating and getting to know someone. However, most lesbians want to fall in bed if not the on first night, the first week and I just can't do it.

Tara's parties were the stuff of legend. Always a theme and always catered. No frat keggers for this girl. Full on over the top parties. I had heard the stories. Pirates of the caribean where every guest had to dress like a pirate with hired 'wenches' delivering rum, grog, and from what I have been told, blowjobs for not just the men, but the women too. 2022 would be the first time in eleven years that April first would fall on a Saturday, and the theme was 'Lingerie'. Every guest had to wear lingerie and that included the men. Take it or leave it and no cameras or cell phones please. I do not, repeat do not, own any lingerie. My panties were sensible cotton and with my little tits, a bralette was all I needed, thank you very much.

Looking at the big picture, I got a salary, benefits, vacation, and a place to live on the property. After three months with the park, Tara herself showed me the spot she had picked out. Water, electric, sewer and all I had to do was buy a travel trailer if I wanted to live there rent free. I bought a twenty seven foot Winnebago and had been living on site for a year and a half. If I turned down her first invitation to a party, would she consider that a snub? I didn't think so but how could I be sure? Besides, sometimes it's best to keep a little distance from your employer. From the gossip I had heard that these parties were pretty racy and no other staff member I knew of had ever been invited, so why me? I'm a butch gay chick with little or no social skills and a surly attitude. I like to be left alone and don't have much luck socializing. At our local lesbian bar it's easy for me. I order a beer and within twenty minutes some lipstick lez is chatting me up. I'm no damn good at beating around the bush so I made a grave mistake and called Tara.

Hello?

Tara, it's Gail.

Hi, Gail, how are you? Did you get my invitation?

Yes, that's why I'm calling. I'm not really good with parties and strangers and I wanted to thank you but respectfully decline. I'm flattered that you would invite me so it's hard for me to tell you that I can't be there.

Is it the theme? Lingerie?

I took a breath. Maybe a part of it. I'm a social nerd and have never worn lingerie before. I would not fit in.

She laughed. I know I'm an ass but aren't all bosses to some degree? Listen, the people that come are a little, how should I say, eccentric and a lot of fun. No one will judge you and in my opinion, you are a beautiful person. I would really consider it a favor if you would come. About the lingerie. Come over in street clothes and I'll take you upstairs to my bedroom and let you pick out something of mine to wear, we are nearly the same size and shape. I have some very modest pajamas that no one would feel out of place in. Please, Gail, pretty please?

Damn it Tara, why do you have to be so nice?

Okay, I'll come.

Thanks, sweetie, see you then.

On the day of the party, I stood looking at myself in the mirror. I decided to try and dress up a little to show some appreciation to have been invited. With yoga leggings, sneakers and an athletic top with built in boob support I looked a little less like an angry lesbian as usual. Then I did something that I hoped I wouldn't regret. I put on some eye shadow, some mascara to make my lashes a little longer and fuller and changed my butch earrings for two pair of diamond studs. And some pink lip gloss.

One of the trees that had been felled had a wild orchid growing in it that I rescued. Now it had settled into it's new home it had flourished and had just started to bloom. That would be my thank you present to Tara for inviting me to the party.

The cars were scattered all around the front of her house and I could hear live music coming from out back. I didn't bother to ring the bell and let myself in. Through the house and across the floors of travertine, I admired the expensive furniture, artworks and photographs. Stepping out back I saw Tara talking with some guests and when she saw me, she squealed, ran over and stopped short of giving me a hug because of the two foot orchid I was holding.

"Oh. My. God! Platanthera integrilabia. Please, tell me you are not kidding! Is this a real monkey-face orchid?"

The white fringeless orchid is also known as a monkey-face orchid and indeed this was one. "Yes, Tara, it is.

The white fringeless orchid grows in the wet soils of bogs, marshes, fens and swamps and is one of the rarest orchids in America. I knew Tara had an orchid house dedicated to preserving wild orchids but had never actually seen it, but she took me there now to hang the monkey-face in it's new home.

She stood looking at it in wonder. "I've never seen one in person before. Oh, dear, is it for me or were you bringing it to show me?"

It was my turn to smile. "It's for you. I got it on your property anyway, so it was yours all along."

As she hugged me I could feel her tears on my cheek. I was not really into straight girls but when I put my arms around her, I was starting to think about expanding my horizons.

Shit, snap out of it girl, this is your boss.

I hadn't really been looking around because I was being so careful with the orchid but now I got to see the guests in all their glory. Everyone was wearing lingerie including the men. With my limited circle of friends, mostly other gays from the PFLAG club at school, I didn't recognize a single person. There were no other employees from the park, I was the only one that I could see.

A tall blond guy with washboard abs was wearing purple panties and a matching camisole as he chatted up a foxy blonde girl in a mesh body suit and beside them a guy in white boi shorts and bra had a girl on his lap in an emerald green teddy!

Holy shit, Tara wasn't kidding about the Lingerie theme or the dress code. Everyone was standing around looking like models from the Victoria's Secret catalog and no one seemed embarrassed. The previous parties must have set the tone.

Tara took me by the hand and as promised led me to her bedroom on the second floor. On her bed was a pale pink satin nightie set. Short cut boxers and a spaghetti strap camisole top. "Will this be okay with you?"

It was about as decent as I could have hoped. I had dreaded walking around in panties as many of the other guest were wearing. "Yes, thank you. This is fine."

"Whew. That's great. You can change here and I'll be downstairs if you need me." She left her bedroom and closed the door behind her. I looked around. Her bedroom was perhaps twenty by thirty feet, bigger than my travel trailer home, with a walk in closet, an on suite bath and a balcony overlooking the back yard and pool.

When I undressed I got to see myself in the full length mirror, naked. My thick, black triangle and hairy armpits were clearly visible and as I pulled on my outfit I realized that they both would be exposed. The cut of the boxers allowed a peek at my crotch and there was no way to hide my armpit hamsters in a sleeveless top.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention what Tara was wearing. A long sleeve black lace bodysuit that clearly showed her nipples and vagina. Still nervous, I went to the balcony to check out the party before going downstairs. There were about two dozen guests with a half dozen waitstaff and a bartender under the built in bar and a barbecue trailer on the other side of the pool and I finally recognized someone. Earl Pitkin.

Earl was a local legend. As a linebacker for the same University I attended he took a bachelors degree in Hospitality Management hoping to work in the hotel or restaurant business and when no NFL teams offered him a contract, he did just that. When his three daughters were in their teens, he designed and built a custom barebeque smoker trailer and began competing in competitions as well as attending the state and county fairs. Soon, he quit his day job to concentrate on building his brand. He had instructional videos on YouTube, catered parties and spent weekends on the road selling his barbecue at outdoor events and was one of the most popular attractions at the Renaissance Festival. His three daughters worked with him, wearing bikini tops and short shorts and only helped enhance his legendary status.

He was a big man, with a big beer belly, and hairy all over with a full reddish brown beard. Wearing pink lace panties and a matching bra he was a sight to behold. With a beer in one hand he was checking the wood box on the smoker when he looked up and our eyes met. Bent over with his face in the wood box, he stared at me until he he jumped back shaking his arm and poured his beer on his hand. I could hear him swearing, "Son of a Bitch!"

He looked up at me and I understood what he meant although I couldn't hear him over the music and noise of the party. I'm such a dumb ass.

Stepping back, I got out of sight and had to process what had just happened. Earl, or Pit, as most called him was on the far side of forty, hairy as Bigfoot and overweight to boot. Why were my eyes drawn to him? Was it that he was in pink lace panties and bra with no shame? That could have something to do with it. A man that isn't afraid to have some fun at his expense was pretty cool to me.

Hiding in the bedroom all afternoon wasn't an option so I went downstairs to join the party. As I crossed the pool deck on my way to the bar, I could feel the eyes on me. These party guests knew each other but I was an unknown commodity. Even if someone had seen my in my previous life I'm sure that they would not recognize me now in pale pink lingerie. Since I never, ever, got sun on purpose, my legs and tummy were pure white in stark contrast to my raven hair and my nipples took the perfect time to betray me. I have big, puffy nipples and when I get excited my nipples extended out at least and inch and now were making a tent of my satin camisole. I forced myself not to look down, but I could feel it anyway. Halfway there I told myself to remain calm as my little titties seemed to jiggle despite my efforts to walk slowly. Then I realized that my ass was hanging out the back of my boxers and everyone could probably see the crease where my booty met my legs. Well, I comforted myself with the fact that they couldn't see my hairy cunt.

The bartender was a tall, blond Adonis, probably full of himself and just the type of guy I loved to hate. We had plenty of his type at school and they probably jacked off to a picture of themselves.

"What can I get you? Sparkling water? Beer? Wine? Cocktail? Or perhaps my favorite, a mojito. I can make it as strong as you like and even a virgin version."

"A mojito, please, and easy on the rum."

He mixed it up with flair and when he presented it to me I realized that I didn't have a wallet to offer him a tip. "I'm so sorry. I don't have any cash on me. Can I catch you later?"

He smiled, "No worries mate. Ms. Shoner takes care of us very well and tips are not welcome. Enjoy the party!"

As I turned, Tara intercepted me and introduced me to some of her guests. All were delightful and really seemed interested in getting to know me. Tara had excellent friends. Something kept pulling me towards the barbecue and it wasn't just the smell. Was it the thought of Earl in pink panties? Or his daughters? All three were foxes of the highest order and they weren't princesses, just down to earth country girls not afraid of a hard days work, just like I like 'em,

I made my way to the barbecue just as Earl checked the pit and took off his apron to set down for a rest. From his own cooler, he pulled out a water and offered me one.

"I see you have a drink, but can I offer you a water?"

"No thanks. Hi, I'm Gail. I know who you are but we have never really met. I've seen you at the State Fair, the blues concerts and Ren Fen. Pleased to meet you." I wiped the condensation from my hand and offered it to him.

I was shocked when he didn't shake, but kissed the back of my hand instead. "Enchante"

He offered me a seat and we sat down to chat.

I really don't remember what he said but I remembered laughing quite often. He was funny, charming and to my dismay, really cute. His bright clear eyes were blue and twinkling and his red lips were full and always ready to laugh. Yes, he had a big belly and man boobs, but his calves and thigh muscles were ripped and his bicep was as big as my thigh. And his dick. Oh God, even soft it was as big as a can of beer. That was soft. I could see the dark skin of his penis through the holes in the pink lace of his panties and the tip of his foreskin was a huge blob at the end.

The pink bra holding his man boobs was full with his tits. Thankfully, his nipples were too large to poke through the holes in the lace because I don't think I could have managed to resist sucking them.

Oh God! Did I just think that? Sucking Earl's hairy nipples? With only half a drink down I couldn't be drunk unless I had been drugged. Did someone drug me? No way!

When I snapped back to reality he was asking, "So honey, how do you know Tara?"

My satin shorts were open on the sides and I pretended not to notice Earl was trying not to let me catch him looking at my beaver. He was kind of cute. Acting like a gentleman, but wanting to look at my exposed cooch.

"She's my boss. I'm a senior studying Forestry Management and maintain the trees in the park as well as some of their other properties. I don't have to ask about you, everyone knows Earl, 'The Pit' Pitney."

I took a deep breath. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you married?"

He smiled a kind of wistful smile and took a sip of water. "I was. For nineteen years. What happened? I don't know. When the kids were old enough we got a divorce. No cheating, no problems it just happened."

"What about you?"

"Me? Married? You have to be joking. Oh, you don't know. Sorry, Earl, I'm gay."

He looked at me with pity in his eyes. "Love is more than genitalia. How much time do we actually spend having sex. An hour or two a week? That leaves a lot of time in between for love. What say you and I make some plans to get to know each other. I know, I'm an old fat guy pushing fifty and you are a beautiful, gay girl, but I would like to get to know you. I'm a people person and meeting you has been the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I don't need an answer now, just please consider it."

He was right. How much time was spent on sex and how much spent on living? As I took another sip of my drink I noticed his package. He was getting hard? After all that talk about being friends? Not only that, his dick was a monster. It wasn't getting only longer, it was getting thicker. His pink panties were now tented out and it was really obscene.

I felt something odd so I slid my hand inside my shorts to see what was happening. I was wet. Not just wet, but dripping. My girlfriends never got me this hot before. I scooped it onto my finger and was amazed to see it covered in clear, glistening juices.

"Earl?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Of course."

"Can I suck your dick?"

When he didn't respond I felt like I had broken the magic moment that we had been sharing together.

Earl covered his eyes with his arm. "I've been fantasizing about making love to you ever since I saw you on the balcony. To me, you're perfect. But, I'm sorry. I'm an old fashioned guy. We need to date and get to know each other before I can even think about something like that. I'm not saying no, I'm just saying that..." He took a minute to regroup. "I've never been with anyone but my former wife. That's just how it is and I don't know about all this dating stuff and it scares the heck out of me. If you think I'm a loser, I understand."

Becky, his youngest daughter, had come to check the temps on the smoker. "Hey Becky. Your dad needs a break. Can yoo\u mind the Que while I take him for a walk in the woods?"

She was no dummy. "Sure, sugar. Take all the time you need."

Earl was a romantic and that meant kissing. I had zero desire to kiss a man with a full beard but I realized that it was necessary. Once we were deep enough into the woods to not be seen I turned to him and held him by the hips. "Earl, please kiss me." It was not what I expected. His lips were full and tender and I didn't even feel his beard. He was so cute and waited for me to slip my tongue between his lips until he would french kiss me. When he grabbed my ass with a single hand and lifted me off my feet I had a real example of his strength. Normally I would have panicked but in his arms I felt safe.

I was kissing a boy. Not a boy, but a man, for the first time. A hairy beast of a man just the type I had hated my entire life. With my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I let him shove his tongue in my mouth and I eagerly sucked on it.

I took his face in my hands. "Earl, I asked you once politely and I'm only going to ask you once again, may I please suck your dick?"

He let me down and I got on my knees to inspect his panty covered penis. It was rock hard and the panties only served as a joke. Then, I got scared. The beer can sized dick was now like a sixteen ouncer. I took a deep breath and pulled down his panties. His cock sprang free and smacked me in the face. It was at least ten inches long and as big around as my wrist. His foreskin completely covered his glans and a tiny hole showed me his little pee pee slot. I reached out to touch his dick for the first time in my life.

12