All Comments on 'My Hairy Gay Beaver'

by SkyeLake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

It is difficult to figure what ever possessed the author to take an interesting transgressive situation, quite well written, and turn it into a pratfall into a mud puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

I love hairy women and this was hot. Love to have heard about him playing in her hairy pits. Keep up the story please.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnabout 3 years ago

I really loved this, weird and category-defying though it is. Could have benefited from some light proofreading. Great narrative voice and pacing. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

This shouldn't work

But it does, with clever descriptions and mobius-strip plot line and all.

'there was no way to hide my armpit hamsters in a sleeveless top.'

Ha! Splendid.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Well written with a twist of humor. Whoray for overweight older.men. Never count us out.

SkyeLakeSkyeLakeabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi,

Thanks for the comments good and bad.

In my defense this was my first attempt at erotica, wrote it in thirty minutes and yes should have proof read it, but I didn't.

I wasn't a member until I was surfing my tablet and saw the April Fool's contest.

It's a joke ! A lark ! A chance to offend sensibilities !

Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I missed not having quotation marks around the dialogue.

WhyImBiWhyImBiabout 3 years ago

Wow...that was quite a twist..and I loved it! I firmly believe that sexuality is a spectrum. We have moved into an age where labels don't mean what they use to. Where sexuality is more fluid. While I know this was an April Fool's joke, and you described every butch lesbian's nightmare, it turned into a sweet story. Take it from me, desire knows no bounds and no genders sometimes. You are a wonderfully imaginative writer. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow.

You MUST write again

Bimike43Bimike43almost 3 years ago

Your writing is fabulous. Before we even got to the “naughty”, I was enthralled with your characters, the setting, the story. Please write more. Give us more. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous