My Halcyonic Movie Wife

Story Info
Daring prank pickup of exhibitionist/nudist in movies.
2.9k words
4.26
9.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Halcyonic Movie Wife

A month after 100,000,000 Americans took the covid vaccine, NIH said we could resume our 'old normal' lives yet continue to be cautious due to the antivaxers still foolishly undermining public health. I'd waited another month before going to any public gatherings, so it was time to take some liberties and small chances.

Halloween was coming up and I was itching for an adult party as we had in the old days before three years of quarantine. I just couldn't get excited about it. Maybe it was too soon to party?

The movies opened again last month, for the third time, and I was raring to go — nearly any flick would do. Entering the darkened theater for the first showing of the day, I stopped by the last row to let my eyes acclimate and deeply inhaled the unique aroma of antiseptics, scented A/C, and pheromones. My mask didn't block the aromas. Hopefully, all the cinemuck was gone. As I slowly moved down the gentle decline, I noted the room was packed with hardly any empty seats. Seems I wasn't the only one fed up with quarantine.

About ten seats from the front, I spotted a relaxed, attractive form in an aisle seat. Even the flickering light of the ads was enough to highlight her pretty face, long hair, and shapely bare legs crossed under a tiny skirt. A chubby man in a grey sweater sat next to her, slurping his drink through a straw, under his mask, and obviously sneaking peaks at the halcyonic beauty's bared legs.

Next to him was another man in grey; next to him was the only empty seat in the row. I leaned over the unflappable, unmasked beauty, whose twitching lips and suppressed smile told me she not only was aware of, but enjoying, his stares. I dared to ask the man if he would mind shifting into the empty seat so I could sit next to my beautiful wife.

He looked up at me, then at her mostly open blouse, then sadly nodded and moved. I bet he was hoping to score with her, or at least stare at her charms, until he learned she was 'married.' She uncrossed her shapely legs to let me slide past her and used her hands on the armrest to raise her butt and pull her knees in. Her skirt climbed to her hips and exposed all there was. Her jaw was open the full time. "Do I know you?" she asked.

"Yes, of course," I whispered. Leaning closer to her ear and pushing her hair behind it, I added, "I'm your husband. Let's not let the kind man feel any worse for losing you and convince him we are married." I pulled my mask down and gave her an unconvincing kiss on the cheek.

She put her smiling lips on my ear and breathe into it as she removed my mask. "That peck says we are in a tepid or bad marriage." My head spun; my mind emptied as I savored her warm breath in my ear and her warm lips on my lobe. "We can do much better than that, you naughty boy. My name is Lola. My vaccine scar is on my right." When she subtly lifted her short sleeve to show it to me, her open blouse blossomed and fully exposed her left breast. Until then, distracted by her sexy legs and bright panties, I'd hardly noticed her nearly exposed full C cups. That was odd.

"I showed you mine, now you show me yours or you can simply enjoy the movie." It took the time of two sighs before I understood her words. That was an exhibitionist's challenge I could easily face. So I lifted my left sleeve to display my immunization and hoped for more.

In the flickering light, her eyes sparkled with her relaxed smile. We connected and stared into each others' eyes as I slowly closed the small gap between us. When our lips met, at least I felt comforting energy flow between us. Lola angled her head to look past me then mumbled into my mouth, "He's still staring. We need to be more convincing." I loved the sound of that.

Her firm tongue pushed my lips apart, licked my teeth and persuaded them to part. When she wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me firmly against her then pressed into my mouth, our tongues hugged and I heard angels sing. What began as a prank with no expectations changed drastically. She moaned. I moaned, loud enough to be heard at least by the surrounding rows and across the aisle.

Apparently enjoying our tongue duel, her breathing and pulse sped up. Her response raised my response. Soon, I heard no one else and no movie despite the earlier, loud, ominous slashing and gunshots of Halloween 22.

Lola raised the arm rest and slid closer until I noticed her skirt had climbed above her lap. One hand felt along her smooth, toned, and bared leg as my other hand found her breast. It was soft, smooth, and backed by firm muscle. As I cupped it then found her stiffening nipple, she cupped my face. Our lips were still joined. My senses barely intact, I gently pinched and pulsed her nipple then pinched harder and repeated the cycle. Though it stiffened quickly, I listened for a louder response. A twist, a tug created a gasp. When I pinched much harder, I got the moan I wanted.

She rubbed my legs, all three of them, then unfastened my slacks. When she pushed them to my ankles and grasped my pole, my eyes opened to check if anyone noticed. The two men next to me noticed and so did the closer couples in the row behind us. Her willingness to expose me was my green light to expose her. She began slowly jerking me while still sucking face and I slid up her sexy leg to her moist panties.

After exploring her damp gash and finding her dense clit, I pulled on each side of her panties and she raised her butt to allow me to pry them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and I pushed them into my slacks. When I slid my hand back up to her shameless pudenda, she spread her legs for me. The flickering light helped confirm what I felt — a thin nest of hair above her clit and smooth lips.

My fingers found their way past her outer lips and gently followed the crease up to her swelling clit. As my thumb pushed it to one side and repeated, I also pushed her hood back and exposed her clit to me and our audience. Hissing, she thrust forward, enjoying her exposure and taking in my two poised fingers. I pushed her clit from alternating sides until it stood hard, tall and proud. A gentle pinch made her gasp and squeeze my embedded fingers. Her shudders signaled her first, restrained, orgasm.

When I unbuttoned her top and locked on her bare nipple, her bare tits fell out for anyone to see. She happily pushed her blouse to her waist. I began making circles inside her snug snatch. My fingers rubbed against her lower clit on one side, circled her cervix and pressed the other side as I slowly increased pressure; my thumb pressed her glans clit every time I approached her cervix and she lurched and trembled each time. Another orgasm. When I paused with my thumb on her clit and pinched her nipple hard, I felt her clit surge and felt her body soften as she moaned. She orgasmed again with less restraint. That confirmed that she was a woman who was capable of continuous orgasms probably until she collapsed.

Noises behind us made me pause, still holding her nipple firmly. One couple was naked and she was riding him in reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward and fed me her stiff nipple. After politely sucking it briefly, I checked the other couple. She was blowing him quietly, her bare ass in the aisle. The man who had moved for me was leaning forward and watching Lola stroke me as he exposed and jerked himself. I smiled at the passion we'd inspired. Lola got on all fours on her seat and lapped up my Cowper's then sucked my bishop onto her tongue. Removing my sticky fingers from her honey pot, I deeply inhaled her sweet aroma then licked them clean. Delicious.

Realizing how much she liked exposing herself, I pulled her short skirt up her back so her bare ass and pussy were visible to the men across the aisle. Two of them pulled out their stiff cocks and jerked furiously. When I rubbed then spread her cheeks, I rubbed her rear hole, reentered her dripping pussy and used that slippery dessert to lube her wrinkled hole. Both men grunted and exploded their spew onto the backs of the closest seats.

Lola kept rocking and bobbing her mouth on my cock as I slipped the tip of a finger into her tight butt hole. She lurched and clenched, orgasmed again then relaxed and encouraged me to push fully into her rear. When I rotated my finger deep into her, she squealed onto my cock and bounced against my finger for more depth. Awkward as it was, I pushed my next two fingers into her slippery snatch and realized that I had all three holes filled. Though I avoided her G spot, I went back to circles inside her and she moaned. After a brief pause, she sucked harder and deeper. She quaked in orgasm again but quickly resumed swallowing me.

I reached my limit when she slid me into her throat and clenched. After I filled her belly with my sperm, I grunted again and filled her mouth. As she swallowed, I felt her smooth ass cheeks flex and her gut squeeze my finger. When it relaxed, her pussy squeezed my other fingers. She licked my cock clean then stayed on her hands and knees with a bright gleam on her face. Was she finally satisfied? The movie lit up her tits, ass, and pussy, but she stayed still and held my gaze. What was she thinking? Since she was unfazed exposing herself, I left my shrinking dick exposed too. The naked couple behind us passed me a wet wipe.

Getting up on her knees and holding her skirt up at her navel — she ignored her loose top around her waist and bared tits — she asked them for another for herself. They took a moment to stare at her exposed pussy and tits then gave her two. After she cleaned herself and I cleaned my finger, we sat back and watched the gory film as we fondled each other's exposed bits. When I got hard again, she crushed my cock to head off another expulsion, yet I fingered her to four more orgasms. Insatiable or hypersensitive? Either way, she loved cumming and exposing.

Though the lights came up, she didn't move or cover herself even when people had to cross over her bare legs. She spread and extended them so people had to step between them and enjoyed letting them get a close look at her reddened pussy. I pulled up my slacks, tucked my stiff cock away and put her panties into my back pocket, but she let other strangers cup her bare tits and pussy. So I wasn't special, just another excuse to get naked in public. "You know, mystery man, I'm happy to take care of your hard problem," she pressed my obvious bulge. " I'll do it here, naked, for our audience, or you can take me home and we can move to the next step in private, if you promise to make me breakfast. What's your pleasure?" She stood and removed her dress to show her immediate preference. So she also liked to be watched.

At least 100 people diverted to walk past her nude body. In the bright lights, I could see her true pale hair color and that her carpet matched the drapes. Many pet her ass or tit or pussy, yet she didn't even look at them. She held my gaze as she waited for my answer. As I weighed my options, I stared at her truly beautiful face and body. When I recalled how rich her pussy tasted, my cock weighed in and I tossed her the dress. "Better put that on just so we don't get arrested on my way home. Omelette OK?"

###

Lola unbuttoned her top and pulled her skirt to her navel as we drove. "In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love teasing and getting naked in public. I only come to these movies so I can get away with exposing myself in public. Letting someone finger my ass is second date stuff." SECOND date? "You did surprise me when you let me expose you to so many people. I'm not looking for Mr. Right, just Mr. Right-now. Is that you? When we've had some fun and I leave, will that break your heart?"

"It might have if I expected you to be my lifelong love, but I agree. Let's have fun and see where it goes without obligations. I knew a closet exhibitionist who was too conflicted to survive a long relationship. But she lied about who she was and what she wanted. You know who you are. I'll help you exhibit if that's what you want. If you're still around in two weeks, I want you to come to a Halloween party and maybe expose yourself there — maybe more. Let me know soon."

"And if I wear you out and I'm gone by then, can I still come to your party? I think you figured out I'm a nudist and only wear clothes when I must. Exhibitionism loses some of its edge for us nudists, but still can be fun. Is a vaccine scar required on everyone to attend?"

"Yes, Lola. At least one dose is required. These people all also have clean blood tests and, like me, only require a partner who is clean and disease free. You'll have to bring or send me a clean blood panel before you can attend; oh, and think up an interesting costume. I know I took a risk already and crossed a line, so I need your clean report ASAP. As for tonight, you are too tasty to resist eating, but no glove, no love."

We pulled into my driveway in midday light. When we got to my front door, she peeled off her dress and handed it to me. Naked again, she stretched her arms over her head and twirled slowly for me and any neighbors to see her beauty, especially her street-facing pert ass. I deliberately dropped my keys. After bending to get them, I kissed her creamy ass. After turning her to face the street, I licked her damp pussy, sucked her stiff clit and nibbled on a hard nipple. She giggled and pulled out my stiff cock. Her face glowed as she jerked it and we kissed passionately outside my home. Eventually, I unlocked the door and we tumbled inside. We kissed on the floor and she stripped me completely before inhaling my stiff cock.

Her face puckered as if sucking a lemon and she said, "I hate the taste and feel of condoms, but I'm happy you are concerned about safe sex. As long as I don't have to taste them, I can deal with them. You taste great, mystery man. The good news is I had a physical two weeks ago and I can show you my lab tests online now, if you like."

"Oh, I like." After a final long lick inside her, I shoved the door closed and we went to my laptop where she logged in to her patient portal and showed me her recent labs. My dick never swelled before while reading lab results. She noticed. "See? No condom required."

"I loved feeling your cock throb in my throat then tasting your cum, but now I want to feel it inside my other holes. You avoided my special spot. Yes, I noticed. That special pussy itch is always with me and I can't get enough sex and orgasms. Cum in me, rub my itch and fill me."

"Your wish is my command." Following minutes of wet, passionate kissing, we switched to 69. As I rubbed or sucked her clit, I tickled her G spot and rubbed her special itch. Without her muffled mouth full of cock, her shaking, uncontrolled screams would have alerted the police. Once I built up to combing her G, she couldn't stop cumming again and again.

After several more orgasms where I drank her never-ending fresh cum, I fulfilled my command — over and over again. Though she was profoundly multi orgasmic, I was not. After joyfully cumming twice in her tight pussy, I thought I was spent. Yet, after a few minutes recovery, she coated my cock with her tasty juices and rubbed my bishop against her relaxed rear hole.

With little effort, I was in her steamy ass and plunging deeper with every stroke. Sore as I was, each time I slammed against her wrinkled hole, she squealed. Each squeal gave me strength to continue until I stiffened, grunted and emptied my reserve in her. She covered her mouth as she came again, yet wanted more.

Maybe my friends in OFC can satisfy her itch? No doubt, they will be happy to try. I can't wait for Halloween.

==== 8 hrs 1400 10/24/20 ==== 2978 words ====

10/16/20 seminal image: beauty sitting next to 2 strangers in dim movie theater [this was all that remained of a dream fragment]