My Halloween Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck off. I told you when I fucked that cable guy because he smiled at me. I told you when I let Steve fuck my ass. Wait, you haven't left. No!"

"What?"

"Marcus? You've been fucking Marcus?"

"N.. No."

"Amber, I know your face better than my own, I know when you're lying."

"So what if I did, it's just sex."

"He's your brother though!"

"I had to okay! Now can you drop it?"

"Did he force you?"

"No, Claire, just let it go."

"No way. If he raped you, I'll go in there and gut him, you know I will."

"He didn't fucking rape me okay! He was going to die and we agreed to give the fairy 100 orgasms in return for saving him. Happy now?"

"What?"

The fairy took my hand and I was all of a sudden in her room. I was just out of the shower and hadn't grabbed a towel.

"OH, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??" screamed Claire.

"She's uh, the reason I'm still alive," I replied.

"What the fuck dude, where are your clothes?" said Amber.

"I forgot to tell you not to tell anyone about me. I'm so sorry but the price doubled. Can I take her memory of me or will she be cool when I let go," said fairy.

"I can't take him for 200, can she have him too?" said Amber.

"Fine but he'll need help. For 50 more I'll give him a special penis."

"Okay."

Neither of us thought to ask what 'special penis' meant but we soon found out. Fairy vanished and I was left standing in Amber's room completely naked.

"Th.. that thing was real, right?" stammered Claire.

"Yes. We weren't supposed to tell anyone about her so she brought me in here. She was going to make you forget but you get to help if you want," I replied.

"Help how?"

"We have to have, shit I lost count of mine."

A number appeared on Amber's whiteboard, 230.

"Oh, 230 orgasms caused by him. Doesn't have to be all at once so we have just been resting, fucking, resting some more. Do you want to join us? I was his first, he's learning pretty fast."

"You are fine with this, with your own sister?" said Claire to me.

"She's beautiful, of course I am. I don't care about that stuff," I replied.

"Fuck it, okay then."

Claire was pretty hot too, she had smaller breasts than Amber but I enjoyed them all the same. My special penis turned out to be fun too. A minute after I'd cum, I could get hard again and was spraying a full load every time. After a couple of hours with both women, we were all worn out though.

"I.. I've never cum so hard in my life," said Claire.

"Me either, I can still feel him leaking out of me. Shower together?" replied Amber.

"Sure."

"Can I come?" I asked.

"No way, my pussy needs a break my love," replied Amber.

Claire stayed for another day but she had to get home, she left with a little limp but a big smile on her face.

"I am so not telling anyone else. I don't care what the number is now, I'm enjoying this," she said as we cuddled close.

The next day went the same, Amber got off me long enough to let Claire into the house then climbed back on me, riding me like there was no tomorrow. Claire sat on my face to get started then they both took turns riding me until I came.

The scene that our parents walked into was pretty much that too. Amber, soaked in sweat with her hair matted to her face, was cumming hard as she rode me. She was digging her nails into my shoulders as I sprayed my seed into her. Claire was laid on the bed next to us, her legs open and my last load still dribbling out of her. Amber didn't even notice Mom and Dad, she kissed me and said 'I love your cock so much' then Claire spoke.

"Um, Hi Mrs. Black," she said.

Mom and Dad were standing with their mouths open and their eyes almost popping out. Mom pushed Dad out of the room and Mom closed the door behind him. Amber just looked at Mom then slowly got off me, my cum spilling out of her pussy as she slumped beside me.

"You guys are home early," she said.

"We had no signal then when we checked our phones we saw a credit card alert for an ambulance? What happened, what the fuck are you doing having sex with your brother?" said Mom.

"He's fine now but he fell through the stairs at the horror house while he was rescuing Zelda. This is his reward," said Amber, almost slurring her words.

"He's your brother, Amber!"

"I'm aware of that, Mom and I don't care."

"Young lady, please shower and go home, I need to talk to my kids," Mom said to Claire.

"I uh, don't think I can walk, Mrs. Black," replied Claire.

"I want you both in the lounger after you've showered," said Mom then she walked off.

"Hey look, only 23 left!" said Amber when Mom was gone.

"So, what's the story?"

"You gave it. You were so relieved I was okay and I got hard when you gave me a hug. You wanted to reward me and got hooked," I replied.

"You're such a slut, Amber," laughed Claire.

"Whatever, you're the one who took him in your ass."

"It was good, I still came from it too."

We all showered, Amber walked Claire to the door and they hugged before she left. Amber and I walked into the lounge to face the wrath. We sat down on the couch together.

"I want the truth, how long has this been going on?" said Mom.

"Just this weekend," we replied.

"You better still be on birth control young lady."

"I am, Mom."

"You know you're not meant to be doing this, right?"

"With respect, says who? He's an adult, I'm an adult and we both consented. I thought he was going to die and I was so relieved to see he was okay and I wanted to give it to him."

"Tell me what happened in the house."

"Zelda had ran in there looking for shelter, asshole delivery guy didn't latch the gate and she got out. She'd made it down the stairs just fine but they gave out when I went to get her. Mild concussion but overnight stay kept an eye on me and I'm fine," I said.

"You could have answered your phone, when we saw that and all the missed calls popping up we were worried sick," said Mom.

"We were kinda busy," said Amber, Dad laughed.

"I can't be mad at them honey, she's right. They're both adults. Keep it discreet, other than your friend, don't tell anyone. Okay?" said Dad.

"Why are you so fucking calm about this?" said Mom.

"Are you forgetting what we were doing all weekend? Same fucking people that say them two shouldn't fuck would have a cow if they knew what we were doing. I won't give double standards. Do I encourage this? No, but if we forbid it, they'll just do it behind our backs. I'll tell you both this, I don't want to hear or see it, okay? No bending her over the couch before breakfast in the morning," said Dad.

"Okay," we both replied in unison.

Mom just looked at Dad.

"You two can go, I think your Mom has more to say but we're done," said Dad.

Amber and I practically ran out of the room. We got to my room and just held each other.

"I'd fuck you to celebrate but you wore me out. I think I want to savor the last 23," she said to me.

"It sucks if I lose these powers when we're paid up, I do like this magical cock," I replied.

"I do too but I don't think I'd want it that way all the time."

"Think they'll let us snuggle?"

"I think as long as you're not blowing me at eh same time, we can try."

Mom and Dad had a pretty long talk, Dad came and got us and we sat down on the couch again.

"Listen, catching you how we did when we were so worried about you after seeing this ambulance charge had me overreacting and I'm sorry. I'm glad you're okay," said Mom.

"If this is to continue, we're not going to demand you stop but as I said before, keep it in the house and out of our eyes and ears. We love you both and don't want to fight," said Dad.

We all stood up and hugged each other, it was nice. Amber and I tried to spread our remaining orgasms over a few days but being able to get hard so quickly had her wanting me more. While our parents were out, we had been fucking all morning and I pushed deep into her when I felt her cum and sprayed my seed inside her. We collapsed together on the bed, soaked in sweat and breathless.

"I didn't want to interrupt you both but your obligation to me is fulfilled!" said the fairy, we both jumped in fright.

"Scared the shit out me!" said Amber.

"Sorry about that."

The fairy had appeared right in front of us and was more of an actual fairy looking thing than the creature we met in the basement.

"Y.... you look different," I said, still catching my breath.

"Yes, this is my true form for this realm. I am allowed to return now, as a gift I'm leaving you half of the special penis power I gave you. I'd be in more trouble if I let you keep that full power. It only works with Amber or Claire though. Stay out of old houses young man! You won't see me again but have a wonderful life!" she said then vanished.

"Well. I never felt like I had to fuck you but I'm pretty addicted to you by now. Do you want to keep doing this?" Amber said to me.

"Would hell yes I do sound too eager?" I replied with a grin.

"Maybe a little but since you can lick me so wonderfully, you get a pass."

"What about Claire?"

"We can both fuck her, she's so much fun in bed."

Halloween was fun with the 2 women. They insisted on me dressing as Van Helsing and they both dressed as slutty vampires. I think I was semi hard the entire night but I enjoyed their company. We were at a party and I noticed neither of them were drinking. When I asked why they took me to the garden and both of them faced me.

"So, it turns out that your special gift you had when we were getting the 250, also ignored our birth control and we are both pregnant," said Amber.

"Are you serious?" I replied.

"Yes."

"What, shit, what will Mom and Dad say?"

"They were both a little shocked. We told them we are keeping them and we intend to get a place for all 3 of us and our kids. Nobody will have to know the truth. Claire is your girlfriend now and we're both your dirty sluts to use whenever you want."

"How am I going to support both of you?"

"Tell him the truth, Amber, look at his face!" said Claire.

"Sorry, just Claire is pregnant but the rest is true. We both have personal pages and you're going to make content with us. We're basically just filming what we're already doing but we're already making a ton with just our girl on girl and solo stuff. We'll be okay," said Amber.

"I'm sorry, Claire. I didn't mean for you to be caught up in all this," I said.

"No reason to be sorry. I wanted a kid someday and having a special bond to this sexy bitch because of you will be wonderful. I am now yours though, you get to have Amber as much as you want but that's it," replied Claire.

"This is amazing. I fall down into a basement, almost die and as a reward from a fairy I get to sleep with 2 of the sexiest women I know and get to keep one as my girlfriend. I'm the luckiest man alive!"

"Wait, what? You're fucking both of these women?" said the girl.

We all looked behind us. Until then we hadn't seen the pretty redhead standing by the door less than a couple of feet away. She heard everything I said, clearly.

"You and that mouth of yours, Mister," said the fairy.

"Oh, that is a sweet fucking costume!" said the redhead.

"Three hundred, you pulled me back so no magic penis this time. Quit telling people!" said Fairy.

"Wait, that's not a costume is it, that thing is real?"

The redhead stepped back but Claire put an arm around her.

"You're Gina, right? How would you like to help us all get 300 orgasms with this man....."

12