All Comments on 'My Halloween Fantasy - Eva'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Very Nice

As always a very good read, you surprised me with mom. I was also a bit surprised by the way the party was set up, with all the swapping between everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm confused

Matt was the story teller.

Then in the last paragraph you wrote, Matt and Eva told stories to embarrass Matt. I think you meant Mom and Eva told embarrassing stories.

BwincflBwincflover 4 years ago
Dis-jointed

Could not finish the first page. The story had a disjointed flow with the characters mixed up. Needs better character development of who is who. the story had promise but needed better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs a follow up

Great story - needs a continuation in my opinion

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Too Quick

You may have had several pages, but you finished it too abruptly at the end. It was a good story that could have used some fleshing *ahem* out. You needed to dial back on some of the dialogue and explain some others. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literally, eh?

"That woman literally blew up into a million pieces". Someone literally doesn't know the definition of the word "literally".

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Wow

I love your stories. You are one of my favorite authors!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.