My Halloween Movie Wife

Story Info
Picked up wife, H orgy, fits in totally exposed to OFC.
3.3k words
4.49
18.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just wanting to show off my beautiful, surprising partner I picked up in the movies, my Halloween movie wife, I decided to arrange a Halloween party after all. Bev volunteered her home, mostly because she was afraid to travel in her all-body paint costume. She and Lou added headstones, skeletons and spiders to their lawn as well as a big orange sign on their entry archway saying "No health mask, don't ring my bell. Adult party. Invitation only." They had another surprise at the front door.

As soon as it was certain, I called Lola (four days after our movie meeting) to confirm. "You have to come and cum to meet a few of my gang in the OFC. I want you to shine for them. Say yes and meet me at my place at seven. OK?"

"I thought you had your fill of me and were never going to call, mystery man. Since you asked so nicely, if you promise to make me cum a few times for your friends, maybe as they watch, I'll come. What's this OFC?"

"The OFC is a limited group you must qualify for. All can say for now is that you are very close to a membership offer and I'm sure your performance at the party will cinch it. Just be your exhibitionist and nudist self and everyone will love you. Our group is very liberal with some people recently turning to nudism. You'll be in good company. Come up with a risque costume — the rest of us will. See you at seven."

###

The night of the party came and I still didn't know what costume Lola chose. She arrived in a trench coat and kept it closed until we got to Bev's & Lou's home. "I felt like keeping a surprise too. I'm curious what your friends chose. Interesting you chose a fireman with a short hanging hose dangling out of your gear."

"You know very well how big my hose extends. I'm depending on you and some others to make it stretch. Ready?"

"Um, sure." She lifted my hose and squeezed the painted nozzle. "I hope that paint is edible. Are you saying I'll have competition for your attention?"

"And VS. Let's see how it goes." I chose not to wear a trench and risked exposing my painted hose to everyone on the way. We were the first to arrive and got the full treatment of a 'gunshot' when we rang the bell — Lola dropped to her knees. Before the door opened, the seated scarecrow on the porch shouted at us and she hid behind me. So far so good.

Bev greeted us in a full body painted cow costume, including a butt plug with a two-foot cow tail stuck in her bare ass. Her thick, milky nipples were unpainted and stood tall, but her nude body was painted with huge black cow spots — leaving her bare skin as the white Jersey spots. Even half her pussy was painted edible, sugar free, vanilla scented black — our safe body paint of choice. Bev's jaw dropped when she realized my hose was all flesh and I had no cover. Yet she grabbed it and looked under it as Lola grinned. "You're gonna need a bigger hose to please our guests. This must be your movie wife, Lola? We heard a lot about you and look forward to exploring you."

Lou showed off his fit body in a Tarzan 'costume.' Since he was barefoot, the only thing he wore was a front-only loin cloth. He may have stuffed his big cock in a flap. When he turned to invite us in, his thick cock was mostly exposed as it lifted his loincloth. Bev noticed Lola staring. "That doesn't bother you, I heard. May I take your coat?"

Lola looked at me a moment then slowly removed the coat. Bev and Lou gaped at her tiny outfit and laughed, "Oh yeah, she'll fit right in with us." From behind her, all I saw was the back of a brown string bikini unlike any I'd ever seen. The bottom was made of many separate brown strings with big gaps between them and tailored to follow the smooth contour of her obviously naked ass. They joined on her hips. I blinked at her audacity and licked my lips as I hungered to taste her again. Sparse as they were, they covered more of her ass than Bev's and Lou's costumes. When we stepped inside, Bev and I held a long, wet kiss as Lola stared. Lou gave her a lingering kiss on the mouth and Bev matched it. She followed Lou's muscular ass, as I then followed Bev's and cupped her cheeks. "Would you hang her coat in the master closet, Len?"

"Len? So that's your name, mystery man," Lola hopped with glee. I nodded as we watched her tuck her escaped tit away. Bev asked why I never told her my name after all our intimate contact.

"She never asked and I thought she enjoyed the mystery. So I just avoided bringing it up. It felt so freaky and anonymous as I understood she wanted."

A loud gunshot came from the door. "More early birds," said Lou. He picked up a cordless mic and had the scarecrow shout at them to remove their coats and spin. Odd he didn't ask Lola to do that. He greeted Al and Sue with a hug and a big wet kiss for Sue as he groped her bare tits then casually slid two fingers into her.

Al stepped around his wife and dipped Bev as he carefully pinched her bare nipples and kissed her long and hard. He sucked on her milky tit for several seconds and gulps. Lola began to understand we were some sort of intimate club when she saw him casually push two fingers into Bev's pussy. Lou introduced Lola and told her Al and Sue were the founders of OFC. At her confused look, he said that would be explained shortly — after we all had a few drinks.

Al was covered in dark hair yet naked. He had a dark Merkin covering all of his dick but its bishop. It began to rise and extend so Bev adjusted his Merkin and said, "Down ape man. It's early yet."

I couldn't help noticing again how small Sue's tits were compared to Bev's and Lola's. Her hard nipples were perfectly sculpted and so tempting. She had painted them to be the stems on the tiny pumpkins she turned her tits into. When she stepped into a light, I saw her hips were painted like an oversized pumpkin with a face on both front and back. Those faces were positioned so their mouths were over her pussy and butt holes. She turned and bent far forward then spread her cheeks so we could see how she was painted to the fringes of her wrinkled hole. Lola stared and whispered, "These people are not shy. I should have worn less."

I finally got a long look at Lola's costume in some light. The top was a thick, brown string around her chest with five strings looped around it, running behind her neck then looped around the chest string again. She had a flat, orange ribbon on each vertical side to attempt to keep the five strings over her nipples, but her aureolae were much bigger than the strings' width, so they were teasingly visible. The bikini bottoms were also five strings forming a triangle off the waist string. They twisted into a single string as they passed her pussy and wrapped up her ass. One string vanished deep in her butt crack with the other four split into eight and spread across her cheeks. They offered no cover. I had an idea how to make that more revealing — that would come later, about the time she applied to join us.

We'd just started on the snacks and drinks when the door gunshot rang out. Lou had the new arrivals strip before opening the door, then invited in Los and Joe — Sue's sister and bro-in-law. They had recently been admitted to OFC and this was their first holiday gather with us as they lived in another state. Lola was shocked to watch the intimate greetings they got from our hosts — both dipped into Lois' pussy — then the same wet kisses and free pussy dips with their in-laws, Al and Sue. She asked, "Why didn't they finger me when I arrived?"

"Feeling a bit left out, Lola? You are not a member and have not been offered a spot with us yet. We don't fuck or finger non members until they have asked to join. So they were being polite. Being invited to this exclusive gathering means you may do anything with members and agree to let them do anything to you. You may ask to join us. That would be your probationary test. Once accepted, you will be invited to our monthly theme parties. OFC means Our Fucking Club. You may ask the founders to join at any time, but at a party like this, the sooner you ask, the sooner you can participate in ALL the fun. I will sponsor you and swear that you had a clean blood panel and you can show them your vax scar. If your performance is acceptable, you may be sworn in tonight. Observe and think about it."

"I see everyone's ass is bare, is that a requirement for these parties? Even Lois in her apron has her tits swinging out and her cute ass exposed. Joe's skeleton has a boner and his ass is exposed. Wait! Does this become an orgy?"

"Lois fancies herself a cook and Bev is kept lactating by her husband and Al primarily, but we all love sucking milk directly from her tits — that's why she chose to be a cow. Lactating fetishes run both ways. She loves us milking her and comes over for coffee frequently. She brings her milk, still in the original, soft packaging, and would stop if she didn't enjoy it. The other costumes seem random."

Lou tapped a glass for attention. "This is all eight of us for tonight, including our guest, Lola. The others were unable to attend. Lola, come up here and introduce yourself. Tell us how you might fit in with us and how you connected with Len."

She told our movie meeting story and how she loved exposing herself in public and being a nudist. Lou confessed that he and Bev liked nudism too and would alert her to nudist events as well as take us to his favorite nude beaches. Lola got a warm applause and much scrutiny. We went back to drinking and Lola watched couples randomly drift to others. Casual chatter became finger fucking and tugging random stiff cocks.

Lola took advantage of her permission to do anything during her trial. She lifted each man's cock, weighed and tugged it and pushed back the foreskins to gloss over slick bishops. After tasting their Cowper's, she spread each woman's legs and fingered her to taste her cum regardless of wether they were chatting, kissing, or groping each other. She left each of us more aroused than before her tour.

Lola came back and leaned against me as she faced the rest and slowly fingered herself to a gentle orgasm. As I stood against Lola's ass, Bev came and pulled my hose out. As she jerked it, Sue lifted Lou's loincloth and removed it before inhaling his thick cock with some difficulty. Her in-law, Joe, got behind her and fucked her as she sucked Lou. His wife, Lois, sat on Al's cock and screamed as she came, big, round tits thrashing.

Bev frenched me, then Lola. She asked before fingering Lola to her first Halloween orgasm with a group member then tasted her fingers. Lola drank from Bev's big tits and enjoyed the warm, thin milk. "Mystery man, these people are not just randomly fucking. I see a greater closeness and love for each other expressed in tender and concerned fucking. If it's always like this, I want to join you. Lou, Bev, what do I need to do?"

"In a small group like this, you need to show attitude and sexual compatibility. Your having us watch you self pleasure and your story tells us you are much like us and you are compatible with Len, but what about the rest of us? We'd also like to see if you are truly multi orgasmic."

I laughed. "Our first night, I stopped counting at twenty-two orgasms. My arms got too tired to continue. I wonder how many times she would go with all of us fingering and fucking her. Why don't we do a cum challenge and see if anyone can keep up with her? First though, she complained she felt overdressed."

I saw scissors on the snack table and asked for them. "Before we let you get naked, I'd like to adjust your costume." Cutting three of the five strings on each side of her top left just two strings to restrict and partially cover her wide aureole. Then I turned her and cut all five main strings from the back of the suit. Turning her again, I cut four of her five strings in front. I left one string hanging an inch below her sexy pussy and tucked it in along her slit. It looked enticing, but would soon be in the way. I asked her to model her new, assless suit for everyone. She was thrilled to expose herself again. They all felt her firm ass and smooth labia. She heard many murmured comments about how pretty she was and had great curves and sexy legs to go with her smooth pussy.

As she made her way back to me, the door gun went off. "I'll get it. I'm closest and maybe I'll get another opinion on my suit," she smiled. Lou scrambled to the door too. He reached her as she opened it. There on the one step down were a woman and two late teens. Lola's tit swung free as she bent and Lou's cock swayed freely in their faces. They were the young widow next door and her twin kids.

"Mom, they're naked! Look at that pretty pussy and big cock and titty —"

"Hi Pam, I'd invite you in, but this is a private party. Your kids are nineteen now, right?" Pam slowly nodded her head as she fixated on Lou's proud cock which he made no effort to cover. It pulsed as she stared.

"We, ah, we heard bangs and figured something broke so we came to help. Come-on kids, they are OK," she said as she looked past Lola and saw more naked people. "We'll talk about this another time, Lou. And I want to know why I wasn't invited. Have fun." Smiling, she winked then turned the teens away without losing sight of the loose cock in the doorway. Lou murmured that he might invite all three women next time.

"So they made no comment about the suit? Come, Lola. One more cut." I removed the last, lower string so her bottom 'suit' was just the string around her waist. I put two thick towels on a low table and called her to lie down. Your performance trial starts now. Someone keep track of her orgasms for future competition. I'm sure she will surprise us. I claim first taste."

After untying her top and removing the strings, I knelt and tasted the juices which she and Bev had released. Everyone stood behind me and watched me finger the new meat in our group. My cock, and all the others, stiffened as we watched and listened to Lola and her pussy talk. She came again. "That's two."

Sue came and stretched Lola's stiffening nipples as I ate and fingered her again to orgasm. "Three." When she caught her breath, I started again. That time I focused on her clit and near her G spot. She came three more times — violently. Then I pushed her legs up and caressed her lower clit and directly on her G. She came grunting and spraying my face and nearly bounced off the table. The club 'oued.'

"Someone feed me some cock! Len, I want you deep inside me. Fill me with your cum," Lola wept. To his wife's chagrin, Joe came and filled her mouth as I let my cock find her hungry pussy. I filled it as Joe filled her mouth. She moaned her response and cried, "Again." Al slipped into her throat as I again filled her pussy. After making her spray me again several times, I made a last hurrah when I slipped into her ass as the others watched closely. She clenched my cock in her ass hard each time she came. I surrendered her pussy to someone else and checked her cum score — fifteen so far.

Sue offered to clean her up between contenders and slurped out all the cum she could reach before Joe stepped up. He was smaller, but excited and hard. He came twice in her and had her cum several more times before he quit. He had improved greatly since taking instructions with his wife from Sue and Al. Sue drank Lola clean.

Al stepped up to her pussy and fingered her to several more orgasms including four with squirts. He then fucked her twice with four more orgasms. Bev asked to share his cum with Sue and she smiled agreement. Bev drank Al's cum and fingered Lola to ten more orgasms.

Lou took his turn and first fingered her to four more squirts and ten more orgasms. He looked around, incredulous. After she caught her breath, he pushed his big cock in her and angled for her G as he wiggled her clit. She screamed again in orgasm. When he pushed into her again, Bev sat on her face and delivered her own tasty cum into the hungry mouth. Lou filled her pussy again. She came again and he collapsed and bit her nipple — she came four more times. Lois sat on her face and added her excited cum to my insatiable partner.

When Lou breathlessly asked if anyone else wanted to try or if we were all too tired to continue, quiet Lois stepped up to the swollen pussy. Though she only recently got over her prudish mind set, she bravely left her tits free and nervously bent over to wiggle and expose her bare ass and pussy to everyone. Trembling, she began licking the stranger's plumped labia, stiff clit and Lou's remaining cum. Lola came four times from that. Then Lois began fingering her in earnest. I got behind her and licked her wet pussy. She smiled at her personal victory each time Lola came on her fingers — all twenty more.

We were all exhausted and downing water by the bottle. Bev was our secretary so she got to record the final count before we all gave up. Seventy-eight, plus one self administered, went down as the record to beat in one night. Lola caught her breath then sat up and asked, "Is that it? You all give up already?" We all moaned.

As founder, Al asked if she was still interested in joining us. She nodded her head enthusiastically so Al stood and had her swear to follow our guidelines and especially practice safe sex. Then he officially granted Lola membership as of Halloween. She said she was grateful as no one had ever pushed her so far and she needed the love she felt even more than the orgasms. "One day, I'll share the rest of my story with you beautiful people." Her first question as a full member was, "When is the next party?"

==== 9 hrs 1700 10/19/20 ==== 3307 words ====

gck - October 19, 2020

rev 10/24/20