My Harem

Story Info
Pleasure comes at a price and I'm happy to pay.
4.9k words
4.28
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
394 Followers

They say money can't buy you happiness but it certainly can buy you pleasure.

I didn't have to work for my fortune, I inherited old family money, now days I'm seen by many as nothing more than a figure head on the company board, an extremely well paid figure head.

Don't get me wrong I'm not stupid, I went to the best universities, I have several business degrees, I know exactly what my companies are doing, how they are performing and where they are heading.

The board members are all highly experienced and profit focused as their income is tied to how well my businesses perform.

I pay experts for advice, they review past performances, analyse trends, assess strategies for going forward and they all report to me personally.

When I attend the monthly board meeting I am well armed with knowledge, my own and my experts. If the boards decisions are to my satisfaction, which generally they are, I'm happy to sit quietly at the head of the table and let them run the show.

The board also knows if I disagree with them I will question it and they need to be able to convince me with sound arguments as to why I should support them.

All that hard work leads me to my pleasures, two of which lie beside me this morning.

On my left is Amber, a gorgeous red head with emerald green eyes, a lily white complexion, firm round breasts with strawberry areolas and long perky nipples. Her waist is slim and flows into her narrow hips which rest on long slender legs, her ass is a firm peach, she has two large pussy lips which call to you as they hang between her legs, and above her pussy is a crown of flaming red hair neatly trimmed into the shape of a heart.

Amber is my constant companion, being 20 years my junior it originally raised a lot of eyebrows but eventually people became accustomed to seeing us together, not that I cared either way. Amber provides me with unlimited pleasures and I provide her with unlimited treats.

I first came across her 5 years ago when she was 20, a naive young girl that came to the big city for fame and fortune, only to find herself selling her body on street corners to pay rent and buy food. There was something about her that drew my attention to her as I drove past, I didn't know what it was then and I still don't know now, but whatever it was I didn't care, I had my driver drive round the block stopping this time in front of her.

That was her last night on the street, yes she is still selling her body to me but now she is treated like a princess and doesn't want for anything as long as she keeps me happy.

On my right is Megan, a sultry brunette with an olive completion and brown eyes. firm perky tits with large chocolate brown areolas and sweet little nipples. Her waist is slim, she has large hips and a juicy round ass, her legs toned and muscular, a thick black carpet of trimmed hair on her mound above a shaved pussy with lips that spread like butterfly wings.

Megan doesn't live here, I put her up in an apartment building I own down town, close to my office and her university. She's always handy for a quick lunch time pick me up if needed.

Last night I bought her home for Amber, she enjoys playing with the other girls and I enjoy watching her when she does.

Amber is just starting to stir as I climb out of bed, I would love to stay and play but unfortunately I have several appointments in town which I can't avoid. I console myself as I step into the bathroom that I will make it up when Amber and I go out to dinner tonight.

As I dry myself I hear muffled moans coming from the bedroom, I smile thinking that Amber is starting to have some fun.

Stepping back into the bedroom I see Megan on her knees, her hands tied to the bedhead, chains dangling under her body from clamps attached to her nipples and clit, a ball cock secured in her mouth.

Amber is behind her wearing her favourite strap-on teasing Megan's ass with it, that's when I notice the lovense in her pussy. Amber is playing with the control, smiling as she increases the intensity making Megan's body jump around and moan.

"Have fun girls."

Amber smiles, looks like Megan won't be available at lunchtime today.

It's a long day, five meetings in 10 hours, I'm glad that doesn't happen very often.

I arrive at the restaurant at 7pm, Amber is waiting in the lobby talking with the maître d', as usual she looks amazing. She wearing a long backless red evening gown with a plunging neckline down to her navel which barely covers half her tits, it has a split running up one side to the top of her thigh and a pair of high heels accentuating her already long legs.

"You look amazing Amber," I say giving her a kiss.

"Thank you Daddy."

"Good evening James, is my table ready?"

"Yes Mr Gray, please follow me."

James doesn't need to show me to my table, I come here once or twice a week and have a private dining room. To his credit James take his job very seriously and no matter who comes into the restaurant he treats each person the same, one of the reasons I kept him on when I bought the restaurant several years ago.

"Enjoy your evening Mr Gray, Miss Amber," he says as he helps Amber into her seat, "Miss Cindy will be with you shortly."

The mention of Cindy's name brings a smile to Amber's face, not that it's a surprise that Cindy is working, she is my personal waitress and works every night I make a reservation.

Amber and Cindy are very similar, they like to give me maximum pleasure while controlling any other woman present, Amber enjoys her battles with Cindy.

"How's Megan?"

"She'll be fine, might need to rest for a day or so but she'll be fine."

"Sounds like I might need to buy her a nice present."

Amber laughs, "Anything but a butt plug."

"Hello Daddy," Cindy say walking to the table with our drinks, she doesn't say anything to Amber, she just runs her eyes up and down her body.

Cindy is dressed in her normal waitress uniform, long sleeved white blouse with her name badge sitting above her left breast, a black skirt which reaches half way down her thigh, black stockings and black ankle boots.

Cindy stands beside the table as she places our drinks down, I put my hand on the back of her leg running it up along her stocking and under her skirt, the stocking stops near the top of her thigh, I continue over the rest of her bare leg to her ass.

Cindy moves slightly adjusting her stance, spreading her legs wider.

I rub her ass through her panties, squeezing it, I can feel the butt plug and give it a gentle pull and twist. My hand moves between Cindy's legs, her panties are already damp as I rub her pussy through them.

While I rub her pussy Cindy takes our meal order, her eyes firmly fixed on Amber.

Knowing Amber I suspect she is teasing Cindy, I'm guessing she has pulled the split in her dress open and is rubbing her bare pussy. Amber doesn't wear underwear, she always wants to be ready for me.

I remove my hand from between Cindy's legs, she stands staring at Amber for a few seconds before turning to leave, as she goes I ask her to bring me a bottle of wine, "Yes Daddy."

Cindy returns with the wine, she places the bottle on the table together with her panties and bra. I pick up her bra running my fingers along the lacy fabric, without the bra her perky nipples are obvious pressing against her blouse. I put the bra down picking up her panties, I run my finger over the crotch, it's wet and sticky, Cindy smiles as I look up at her.

I hand them to Amber as I move my hand under the front of Cindy's skirt, her legs spread ready for my fingers.

Amber licks and sucks on Cindy panties as she stares at her, my arm lifting up the front of Cindy's dress, my fingers massaging her pussy.

I slide two fingers into Cindy's pussy, she lets out a soft sigh as my fingers enter her soaking wet pussy, her juices trickling down my fingers.

As I finger Cindy's pussy I unzip my pants pulling my cock and balls out. Amber's gaze moves from Cindy to me, a nod of my head brings a smile to her face, she gets on the ground crawling under the table to me.

Cindy moans with my fingers sliding back and forward in her pussy, she is watching Amber run her tongue over my shaft before sucking on my balls, my cock resting on her forehead. I'm also watching Amber admiring her bright red lips slowly slide up and down the length of my cock before it disappears from sight, hidden below a mass of red hair as Amber takes me in her mouth.

Amber's blow jobs are the best of any girl I ever had and after five years of blowing my cock she knows exactly how to stimulate me for maximum pleasure.

I can feel Cindy's pussy squeeze around my fingers as she comes, her pussy spasming with an orgasm, cum running over my fingers.

Taking my fingers from Cindy's pussy I slowly suck on them as I come in Amber's mouth, her lips locking tightly round my cock as she sucks every drop of cum from my balls.

Amber crawls out from under the table to stand beside Cindy, she is a good head taller than Cindy and as I watch she leans over Cindy's face. As she does Cindy opens her mouth and I watch as my cum dribbles from Amber's mouth into Cindy's before their mouths lock together in a long embrace, my cum flowing from one to the other.

I pick up Cindy's panties using them to wipe my cock before I put it back in my pants, the girls have separated Amber returning to her seat and Cindy heading to the kitchen to check on our meal.

"Can Cindy come home with us tonight Daddy, please?"

"Not tonight Amber but I will have her come for the weekend."

"Yay, thank you Daddy."

Amber smiles broadly, I can see her mind ticking over as she begins thinking about all the things her and Cindy will get up to. I always enjoy it when they get together watching them compete against each other as they try to be the dominate one.

My cock twitches slightly with the thought.

Cindy returns with our meals, after serving us she stands quietly to one side as we eat, she clears the table when we finish taking the plates to the kitchen.

"Would you like to order dessert Daddy?" Cindy asks on returning to my table.

"I will have dessert Cindy, but not from the menu," I say sliding my chair back from the table.

I glance at my watch it's 11pm, the restaurant is closed, "Amber can you please go and give James his tip."

"Yes Daddy,"

Amber stands up leaving the table giving Cindy a smile as she walks pass her. Cindy moves in front of me sitting of the edge of the table, she places a foot on either arm of my chair pulling her skirt up and spreading her legs.

As much as I enjoy the girls pleasuring me I also enjoy pleasuring them, there is few things I enjoy more than eating a sweet pussy to orgasm. I'm in no hurry as I eat my dessert, for a good half an hour I dine on Cindy's pussy, her sweet cream coating my tongue as I savour her taste.

After dessert I join Amber and James in the lobby, "Please call for my car James."

"Yes Mr Gray."

I move close beside Amber as I look around the restaurant watching the staff tidy up and reset the tables for lunch tomorrow., "You missed a bit," I say pointing to the corner of my mouth.

Amber's long tongue snakes out of her mouth licking the cum up, "Thank you Daddy."

As I look around the room my attention is caught by a girl with blonde hair tied up in a bun, I study her body as she walks around the room. Her breasts full and round, her blouse straining to contain them, her skirt snuggly clinging to her narrow hips and tight flat ass reaching part way down her thighs, her long sensuous legs uncovered.

"She's cute," Amber says as she studies the new girl also.

"Go tell Cindy to bring her over on Saturday I want her."

"Yes Daddy."

"Your car is ready Mr Gray."

"Thank you James, tell me about the new girl?"

"Trinity Adams Sir, she started this week." James goes on to give a brief run down on what he knows about Trinity.

"Very good thank you James, please send Miss Amber to my car when she returns."

"Yes sir."

Next morning I wake up beside Amber, she lies on her stomach uncovered, I study her naked body, the gentle curve of her back, her juicy peachy ass and long legs. I lean over brushing her long hair off her shoulder kissing the tattoo on it, a little heart with the word Daddy inside it.

Amber lets out a gentle moan as I kiss her but doesn't wake, it was late by the time we went to sleep, I get up going for a shower.

It's Friday, Megan only has morning classes today I decide to go visit her, taking her a little gift to make up for Amber's over zealous fucking. It's not the first time Amber has got carried away, it has cost me a couple of girls over the years but they are expendable Amber is not.

"Hello Megan," I say as the door opens.

"Daddy, I wasn't expecting you."

"Yes but you know the rules even when your not expecting me you must always be ready for me."

"I am Daddy, I am ready," she says wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me.

I pull a box from my pocket handing it to her.

"It's beautiful Daddy, thank you," she says pulling a silver necklace with a diamond pennant from the box.

"Take your clothes off Megan and put it on."

I watch her strip, I never tire of seeing my girls naked, I pick them just as much for their physical beauty as their sexual prowess. Brains are also important, being able to maintain a intellectual conversation is a third vital requirement.

Tomorrow Trinity will be put to the test.

The pendant dangles just above her cleavage sparkling in the light, it looks glorious against her dark skin.

Stepping up to her I kiss her before turning her around and moving her towards the lounge. Her legs press against the back of the lounge, my hands roaming over her body as I kiss her neck and the tattoo on her shoulder, the little heart tattoo with Daddy written inside.

Bending her over the back of the lounge she spreads her legs, I unzip my pants withdrawing my hard cock, I rub myself against her wet pussy lips, my cock getting covered in her wetness as she moans. Pushing myself inside her pussy I grab her hips, each of my thrusts making her thighs bang against the lounge, each of my thrusts moving the lounge forward slightly.

I pound her bent over the lounge until I come, we then go to her bedroom, it's after 10pm when I get home that night.

"Anything left for me?" Amber asks as I walk into the bedroom, she is lying naked on her side, her head resting on her hand.

She looks incredibly hot, unfortunately my afternoon and evening with Megan has drained me. I reach into my pocket pulling out a pair of panties, I throw them on the bed, Amber picks them up smiling, holding them under her nose as she licks them.

They are soaking wet with mine and Megan's cum.

Returning from my shower Amber is lying on her back fingering her pussy, the panties covering her face, her tongue moving the fabric as she licks and sucks them.

I lie watching and listening to her for a while until I drop off to sleep.

"I can still taste her Daddy," Amber says as she licks my morning wood.

"Let me taste you."

Amber squats over my face, a leg either side of my head as she leans forward, her hand grabbing my cock as her tongue licks it. I pull her ass down, her pussy touching my mouth, my tongue running over her lips as she grinds against me.

I slip a finger into her ass as I eat her pussy, my lips grinding against hers, my tongue exploring inside her.

We come together, our cum flowing into each others mouths.

It's just after 11am as Amber, Megan and myself lie in deckchairs beside the pool, they are only wearing bikini bottoms their bare skin glistening in the sunlight from the generous covering of sunscreen I applied. The noise of a car turning into my driveway catches our attention, we turn our heads to see Cindy's red sports car coming in our direction.

We watch Cindy get out off the car, she's wearing a little summer dress, her body silhouetted by the sunlight through the light fabric, she walks around to the passenger side opening the door.

Trinity climbs out of the car, I hear murmurs of approval as we admire her body while she walks toward us. He blonde hair is tied in a ponytail reaching halfway down her back, she's wearing a boob tube top which barely contains her tits, her stomach firm and flat a belly button piercing glistening in the sunlight. She has on a pair of short shorts which show off her long legs, sexy ass and most noticeably a pair of juicy pussy lips squeezing out either side of the crotch.

"Hello Daddy," Cindy says placing her hand on my crotch as she leans over my deckchair kissing me.

"Hello Cindy," I reply pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders allowing it to fall to ground when she stands up.

Cindy is very proud of her body, she loves showing it off, especially in front of Amber as she tries to dominate whatever situation she is in. She stands in front of us only wearing a g string, her legs spread to show her meaty pussy lips with the string disappearing between them. Her body is fully tanned from her daily nude sunbathing, her tits hard and perky with large pale areolas covering their ends and pronounced nipples.

"And who do we have here?"

"Sorry Daddy this is Trinity."

I stand up moving to Trinity, Cindy sits on my deckchair, the three girls staring at Trinity as I walk around her body.

"Hello Trinity, did Cindy tell you about me?"

"Umm.... yes, she told me a couple of things."

"Did she tell you I like to own pretty girls?" I ask as I rub my finger over a nipple, she nods her head, "And that I expect unquestioned loyalty and obedience from the girls I own?" she nods her head again.

"And you want to be one of my girls?"

A nod again.

I run my finger over her top as I stare into her eyes, gripping it I pull it down under her tits. They are firm and round with sweet little nipples, her left one having a bar piercing which I play with between my thumb and finger.

"Tell me about yourself."

I don't break eye contact, giving her my 100% attentions as she speaks.

"I'm 20, I came to the city to go to university where I'm studying nursing. I'm in my second year of a six year course, I live on campus in a dormitory."

She doesn't faulter in telling her story even as my hand unbuttons her shorts pushing inside. She's not wearing panties, my fingers gliding between her lips into her pussy.

"I do volunteer work on weekends at the hospital and work at the restaurant evening."

As she finishes speaking I step back, "Take your clothes off Trinity."

She doesn't hesitate, she lifts her top over her head dropping it on the ground before pushing her shorts down stepping out of them.

I sit beside Cindy on the chair, I let her suck the finger that I was rubbing Trinity's pussy with. I pat her thigh giving her a smile and nod of approval, she has done very well in preparing Trinity for today.

The four of us sit looking at Trinity for several minutes in silence, I signal Trinty to turn around a couple of times. Trinity impresses me with her obedience doing exactly as she's told.

"Amber be gentle."

"Yes Daddy."

Amber gets up walking around Trinity, her hands wandering over her body playing with her tits and nipples, sliding between her legs to her pussy and ass. Standing beside her Amber places a hand under Trinity's chin turning her head to face her.

"You need to grow hair here," Amber says rubbing her fingers over Trinity mound.

As well as a tattoo on their right shoulder each of my girls have a trimmed mound of hair above their pussy, another little quirk of mine, I enjoy playing with their hair as I eat their pussy.

"From now on you call him Daddy whenever speaking to him, you belong to Daddy as his plaything and belong to us also, do you understand."

Trinity nods her head.

k2211
k2211
394 Followers
12