My Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes Amber I understand."

"Good girl, now on your knees," Amber say placing a hand on Trinity's shoulder, "Megan join me, let see how well this little slut can satisfy a woman."

I watch as Trinity pulls Amber's and Megan's bikini bottoms down, her mouth and fingers moving back and forward between them.

Again a little gamesmanship from Amber this time in showing her domination by selecting Megan instead of Cindy to join her. I reach for the back of Cindy's head pulling her towards me, I embrace her lips with mine, I know Amber is watching this intently, I can all but feel her disapproval as I pull my hard cock from my swimmers while I kiss Cindy before pushing her head into my lap and my cock into her mouth.

A glare of disapproval appears on Amber's face as she watches Cindy, I smile knowing this will give me some spicy entertainment next time these two are alone with me. Amber is also taking her frustrations out on Trinity, she has a firm grip of her head holding it tightly against her pussy as she grinds against Trinity's face.

When Amber finishes with Trinity she sends her and Megan to the house to advise my staff to prepare lunch, we wait for about 15 minutes then make our way to the patio to eat.

All my staff are females, well paid very attractive females who's only role is to maintain my house, they are not involved with me or my girls in any sexual way. They are used to what happens in my house and also know what they see or hear remains within these four wall, therefore the sight of four naked females sitting around the patio table doesn't cause any stir.

I can feel the nervous excitement in the air, I think Trinity senses something is going to happen while the other girls know the real fun will be beginning after lunch.

Amber leads Trinity away to the spare room after lunch to prepare her for our entertainment, Trinity is about to learn the lesson of who now controls her life.

The bed lies in the middle of the room, several toys lying on it, Amber has tied Trinity to the bed, arms at her side, legs spread wide. I get to play with Trinity first before giving her over to the girls.

I'm in no hurry, at first I use some of the toys on her to take her to the edge of an orgasm without giving her one, vibrators on nipples and clit, dildos of various lengths and thickness in her pussy and ass. After about half an hour of on and off again stimulation she is begging for an orgasm.

I'm only wearing my swimmers, pulling them off her eyes open wide with excitement at the sight of my hard cock, probably not so much at the size but more at the prospect of me fucking her and giving her an orgasm. Disappointment returns as I step beside her head, she knows what is expected opening her mouth to allow me to put my cock inside, closing her lips around my shaft. It's a lovely sensation her moaning as she sucks my cock, a vibrator against her nipple stimulating her.

Today is about educating Trinity that I'm in control, that her pleasure comes at my whim and today she doesn't get the pleasure of an orgasm.

I come in Trinty's mouth then leave giving her over to the girls who also pleasure themselves with her body, only to tease her leaving her wanting more.

"How's Trinity?"

"Desperately horny," Cindy says.

"We left Megan with her to keep her company, she still tied to the bed," Amber adds.

"Good girls."

Amber and Cindy joined me after they finished playing with Trinity, they have just finished entertaining me and are now licking and kissing my cock together. It is very enjoyable watching them fuck each other, one trying to dominate the other by winning a little competition they have between themselves. It's an endurance test to see who can last the longest before coming as they fuck each other.

Now it's their turn to pleasure me with a little trick they developed, getting into a scissoring position with my cock between their pussy's, they grind against me and each other until I come over both their pussy's.

Next morning I'm having breakfast with Amber and Cindy when Megan brings Trinity into the dining room.

Trinity stands perfectly still like a statue naked at the end of the table as we have our breakfast, no one speaking to her and Trinity not speaking to us.

Getting up I walk pass Megan giving her a smile and kiss on the forehead acknowledging her good work instructing Trinity on how she is to behave this morning.

Standing in front of Trinity I stare into her eyes, she holds my stare for a second then lowers her gaze to my chest. My hand moves between her legs, my fingers running along her pussy lips, her body trembles slightly but other than that she remain emotionless.

Putting my mouth to her ear I whisper "Do you want an orgasm?"

"Yes please Daddy."

Stepping back I study Trinity for a moment then turn to the other girls, "Ladies please welcome Trinity to our family, when you finish please come to my office."

I leave the room confident that Trinity is about to receive a level of pleasure from my girls that she has never experienced before, it's also reinforces that I decide when she receives pleasure.

About three hours later the girls walk into my office all freshly showered and dressed, Trinity looking a little flushed.

"Please sit down ladies," I say indicating the chairs in front of my desk.

After they sit I open the top drawer of my desk, "Congratulations Ladies, you have all done very well," I say reaching my hand into the drawer withdrawing three boxes which I place in front of Amber, Cindy and Megan.

Opening the boxes they find matching diamond earrings, the only difference is they each have their own birthstone embedded.

"Thank you Daddy," they say in unison.

I turn my attention to Trinity, "Welcome to my family Trinity."

"Thank you Daddy."

Reaching into my drawer I pull out three items, I push the first across to her, a key.

"That is the key to your new apartment, you will no longer be living on campus, you will be living in an apartment across from Megan.

I push the second item across, a business card.

"Amber will take you to this shop tomorrow for your family tattoo."

I push the third item across, a credit card.

"I will put your allowance into this card each week, it will cover all your university costs, living expenses and other approved items. I have put some extra on it, Megan will take you shopping this afternoon."

"Thank you Daddy," I can hear a trembling in her voice, tears running down her cheeks.

"From now on each week you will give me your university timetable and volunteer roster, other than at those times you must always be available to me, and you will only work at the restaurant when I have a booking."

"Yes Daddy."

A new girl added to my harem for me and a new life for Trinity begins today.

12