My Haunted Lover

Story Info
I have a ghost encounter like no other.
1.6k words
4.03
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my Halloween/paranormal story. I know this is a little late but better late than never. I will start by saying I am far from a professional writer so please be kind with judgments and I hope you enjoy the story.

My mom has never liked newer houses. She has always been a fan of older homes saying they had more character than newer cookie cutter homes. She was very happy to find one that was in good shape for sale near the historical district of our town. She quickly bought it and moved in calling it our new home.

My family has always been a fan of the paranormal. We love a good ghost story or some mystery that cannot be explained. We were all super excited when some small occurrences happened at my mom's house even though they were just little things.

The first thing we noticed was the lights always seemed to come on in middle of the night. When we went to bed we would turn them all off and in the morning you find a good number of them back on. It is true this was probably an electrical issue more than something paranormal but we liked to think it was.

The second occurrence was the fact that all dogs that came over at one point or another would end up looking up the stairs to the second floor and barking at nothing there. After a while, they would settle down and go about their business but from time to time they would go back to staring and barking at the top floor.

These events are far from what people tend to think of when they think of haunted houses but we thought it gave my mom's house a bit of character and a fun conversation piece if nothing else. There were no records of mysterious deaths of anything like that that came with the house so nothing too special but we found some fun in it.

Fast forward and I was in college and living in a cheap apartment at the time with a roommate. The college owned our little apartment as part of their off campus housing program. During the summer, the college had decided to update the apartments with all new faucets, water heaters, and furnaces as well. This meant they were asking everyone to find somewhere else to stay for about a week as they went through and updated everything. If you had nowhere else to go they offered you one of the vacant dorm rooms. I had no desire to stay in a dorm room so I choose to stay at my mom's for the week.

My mom had no issue with me staying with her, as my original room had simply become a guest bedroom when I had moved out. The space was pretty much the same minus some posters and of course my stuff. I packed a suitcase and moved back in for a week.

One night I had gone out with some friends and yes had a few drinks but I was far from drunk when I came home. The rest of my family was asleep so I went downstairs where my room was and watched a little bit of television before deciding to take a shower.

I went back upstairs to the shower down the hall from the kitchen and took a nice cool shower, as it was a warm night out. My mom's house had never had air conditioning which had been one of the reasons when I had been living there I had chosen the basement bedroom.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and headed back downstairs. I went into my room and choose to sleep in an over-sized tee shirt and nothing else to try to beat the heat. I hated to sleep hot. I played around on my phone a little bit before deciding to call it a night and go to sleep.

At some point during the night, I began to dream. This dream felt odd though as it was taking place in the room I was in as it was now. I could see my bag over in the corner and was wearing the same tee I had gone to bed in. The room felt strangely odd though.

All of the sudden in walked a man into the room. Something told me he was a man but to be honest I could not make out any details about him. It was if I could see him but at the same time not remember anything about him other than he was there.

He came over to the bed and pulled back the covers tossing them on the floor. For some reason I did not move or try to stop him. He then climbed into the bed and positioned himself above me. He placed himself between my legs and then leaned over me. That is when I felt him begin to enter me and it clicked in my head that we were beginning to have sex. Once again, I was doing nothing to stop this man as we proceed.

We began having sex and the feelings I was having were far more intense than any other dream I have ever had. Granted I had not had many sex dreams before but none of them had ever been this intense and realistic. I felt like I was building to an orgasm.

It was at this moment that I woke up and things got ever weirder. I was lying on my bed in the position I had been having sex in. My covers were gone. I could feel sweat all over my body but at the same time I was freezing. To top it all off I still felt like I was having sex. My body was pinned down and not willing to move from the bed. I tried to speak but my voice did not make a noise. I clearly could feel something between my legs pushing something inside of me.

The sex continued and since my body was not listening to what I was saying, I was just along for the ride, trying to figure out what the heck was going on. My orgasm continued to build and my breathing began to labor. The feelings going through my body were now racing through at a rapid pace, I was breathing quickly as all my muscles tightened down, and I exploded. Fire raced through me as I felt like my own muscles were attempting crush the bones and joints they surrounded.

As everything began to relax and I felt somewhat human, my vision blurred and I passed out.

I was only asleep for a few minutes when I awoke again. My tee shirt was drenched and my body covered in sweat. My entire body ached and I felt as if the room was a million degrees. I climbed out of my bed and found my legs to be weak as I attempted to walk. I looked back at the bed and there was a wet imprint on the sheets of where my body had been. I was still trying to catch my breath.

It took me about a minute to be able to trust my legs fully and walk upstairs to the bathroom. I stripped off the soaked tee shirt and turned the shower on fully cold and climbed into. The cold water felt amazing on my skin as it started to bring me back to feeling as if I was not on fire.

As my body began to cool down, I reached between my legs wondering what the heck had just happened and found myself tender to the touch. Had I just had sex or some sort of super realistic naughty dream?

I finished my shower and returned to the basement. I got on another tee and opted for some bottoms this time. I stripped the bed, put the sheets in the wash, and decided to finish the night by sleeping on the couch.

I did not mention anything to my family the next few days as I was not sure what had happened or even what to say about it.

Over the next few years, a few people learned of my experience and I got a few opinions on what had happened. The most common one was always that I had drank more that night then I had thought or something had been slipped into my drink.

My friend Jennifer had a different opinion though as she was quite different herself. She believed I had had sex with a spirit. She said spirits on Earth had desires and wants just as anything else did. The spirit might have been interested in me for a while but had not been able to get through barriers until this particular time.

I have to admit that having sex with a ghost sounded a lot better than a bad reaction to something someone had slipped me. Looking back this is how I choose to believe the experience went myself.

I did not stay at the house again before my mom decided to sell and move out of state. Unsure of how to even approach the subject with my mom or sister I have never mentioned it to either of them.

The house was bought by an older man that went crazy and tore it down and destroyed it. The city found it to be an unsafe structure and demolished it after the old man had been committed. Maybe the ghost there was not a fan of the new owner and helped push him to his limits before pushing too far.