Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
Ezrina returns, with some friends!
2.7k words
4.45
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

The Dollhouse was about to open for the day as Carla pulled up and parked around back. She was their biggest draw on the main stage with her dark hair and tan skin and was starting her shift very soon as she parked her car and headed into the club, seeing her coworker Maxine who was a tall sexy blonde.

"Ready for that crowd?" Maxine said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, noon on a Saturday, should be a huge crowd," Carla responded sarcastically before she felt the wind pick. "Is it supposed to rain today?" She asked, looking up and seeing dark clouds starting to form.

"I don't think so, but lord only knows," Maxine said before heading inside as Carla stood there looking at the growing darkness.

She quickly followed Maxine inside but had a strange feeling come over her. Something about the sudden weather change was making her feel uncomfortable, and she felt like she was being watched. She even thought she heard a growl behind her before shutting the back door.

"You okay, Babe?" Maxine said to her friend.

"Yeah, just..... yeah, I'm fine," Carla said before walking into the dressing room to get ready to open the main stage today.

There were not many people in there yet, but Carla liked using the early crowd to try some new things before trying them out on the bigger evening shows. She threw on her sexy black lingerie and chaps followed by her cowboy boots and hat. She stood there looking in the mirror at how sexy she looked while the other ladies got ready, a few of them complimenting her on how good she looked.

Though Carla was their biggest draw in the club, there was no animosity among them. All the girls worked together as a team, and Carla was the first one there to give advice and help the others, which are why many of them looked up to her. She also wasn't above kicking someone's ass if they mistreated one of her girls either.

"Alright," she said, peeking out to see less than a dozen people out there. "Well, it could be worse, right?" Carla said with a smile as the lights dimmed, and she headed through the curtain.

"Now, making her way to the stage, please welcome, Crazy Carla!" The manager said over the loudspeakers as the few men in there clapped their hands before the spotlight hit her.

Carla was a natural on that stage as she stepped forward. She grabbed the pole and gave herself a few spins before sliding to the edge of the stage on her knees, looking right down at the gentleman sitting right up front who was enjoying what he was seeing very much.

She crawled towards him with a smile on her face, recognizing him as a regular customer before she took off her cowboy hat and placed it on his head. She sat up, still on her knees, and she began to move her body to the music that was playing. Everyone in the room was fixated on her as dollar bills began to get thrown on stage.

Maxine was walking around the crowd when she noticed Greg, one of her regulars waving at her. She smiled at him and headed over to him, knowing he always tipped well before she sat down in his lap and threw her arms around him.

"I didn't think you were coming today," she said with a smile before standing back up. "Enjoying the show?"

"Come on, Max, you know I only come to see you," he said as she circled his chair like a shark.

"Well, I don't go on for a few hours, so if you want a show now, you know the price."

"I came fully prepared," he said, pulling out the wad of cash from his pocket. "Unless you finally will let me take you out to dinner?"

"Oh Gregory, you know the rules," she said with a giggle that she knew turned him on.

"Then I'll take what I can get." Maxine took him by the hand and led him into one of the private rooms that they had shared many times.

Greg was her best customer and had been asking her out for years, but the club had a strict rule about performers dating customers. She had considered it a few times because getting to know him, he was a great guy but she also didn't want to give up stripping which a lot of her friends did after they started dating someone.

Carla was still dancing on stage as her black bra came off, showing her perfect tits to the crowd in front of her who just sat there with their jaws on the floor. There was a rumble of thunder that made her stop for a moment as the building shook a little, but she quickly started to dance again. She was surprised by the sudden bad weather but didn't let it ruin her performance.

-----------

In the back, there was still a handful of ladies getting dressed and getting ready to go out to the floor to offer drinks and lapdances. They, too, heard the rumble, which surprised them, as well as none of them expecting bad weather today.

"Well, time to go get paid," Kelly, a stunning black woman in red lingerie, said before heading to the door only time find it locked. "What the hell?" She asked, pulling on the door. "Why the fuck is this locked?" She asked turning back towards her coworkers who all had surprised looks on their faces. She suddenly noticed something very odd,m from the closet door across the room. "Uh, guys?" She said pointing as they all turned and saw a bright light and smoke coming from under the door.

At first, they thought maybe it was a fire but soon they heard a growl and it looked like the door was being pushed by something on the inside, bending it a little. The ladies all stood up and backed away as Kelly desperately tried to get the door open, calling for help but the music was so loud nobody could hear them.

All of them crowded by the door and heard the growling get louder as they all turned to face the source of the noise with their backs against the door before the closet door suddenly burst open. The room quickly filled with smoke and the last thing they all saw was something with red eyes and large teeth lunge towards each of them.

Carla had not heard the commotion in the back as she continued to dance on stage, wearing nothing but her boots and her panties that this point. Smoke began to roll across the stage which nobody thought was at all strange as the club did have working smoke machines. Carla was a little surprised but still used it to her advantage.

The rest of the ladies suddenly emerged from the back, walking out amongst the crowd with their clothing a little torn up, most of them already naked. None of the customers were complaining but Carla noticed something was very off as she suddenly noticed all of them with glowing yellow eyes.

"What the......." she began to say to herself, not noticing the thick cloud forming behind her.

Many of the patrons saw it and were confused at first but quickly thought it was some sort of hologram projector against the smoke. As Carla turned around she looked up at two large red eyes staring down at her and a growling noise before the smoke took the shape of a demonic dog and lunged at her, entering her body through every hole until it was gone.

"Woo, yeah!" Someone yelled in the crowd as Carla stood there with her back to them not moving for a few moments.

She suddenly lifted her head and took a deep breath before she turned back towards the crowd with glowing yellow eyes and a growl that could be heard throughout the club. She had a seductive smile on her face as she got down on all fours and crawled towards the edge of the stage, looking right at the guy she had given her hat to earlier.

The others had walked up behind everyone else and had started seductively rubbing up against them. Everyone had a very surprised look on their face and a few of them had a look of concern because none of the ladies were acting the way they were supposed to be.

--------------

"My God you are so sexy," Greg said as Maxine danced on the table in front of him, neither of them realizing what was going on out in the main room. "I would be so good to you," he said still trying to convince her to go out with him.

"Oh, would you?" She said before sliding to the edge of the table. "What make's you think I want to be treated well? Maybe I want to be treated like a naughty girl," she said with a smile before placing her bare foot on his chest.

A strange mist began to slide under the door, rolling across the floor. Greg noticed it but assumed it was from a smoke machine and Maxine had not as she continued to dance for him, spinning around the pole as the mist began to climb up around the table.

Greg was enjoying the show very much until the was a rumble of thunder and the lights suddenly went out. "What the...... Maxine?" He said unable to see.

He heard her let out a gasp but couldn't see what had happened to her as he put his hands out trying to find her but it was pitch black. He could hear a bit of a commotion outside in the club but his concern at the moment was Maxine because he couldn't see her or find her as he tried to get up and maneuver in the dark.

"Where are you going?" He suddenly heard a voice say that sounded like Maxine's but something was wrong. There was a distinct growl in the way she spoke as he turned around and saw two yellow glowing eye's staring at him in the dark. The lights suddenly came back on and Maxine was standing there looking mostly normal except for her eyes. "You aren't leaving yet, are you?" She asked before grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him back towards her, pushing him back down onto the couch.

"Max...... wha......." he tried to say but she was soon straddling his lap and staring at him with those fiery eyes.

"Do you want this body?" She asked as she began to rub and squeeze her tits, moving them towards his face.

Greg relaxed a little thinking this was part of the show before she leaned forward and kissed him. "Max...... what are you....."

"I want you inside me," she whispered in his ear giving his lobe a gentle bite.

"Oh my God....... Max....... wait...... is this for real?" He asked, still not sure what was going on as she grabbed his belt and whipped it off in one pull. "Oh fuck!"

She slid off his lap and onto the floor pulling his pants open. His cock was rock hard from the show and he was so turned on that he couldn't even question what was happening right as Maxine's lips engulfed his cock.

"FUCK!" He yelled out, now worried that the manager was going to walk in on them but it felt so good he quickly didn't care anymore.

She was still growling like a low purr that was vibrating his cock as she sucked it and it felt so good. He ran his hand over her head, feeling her hair in his fingers which only made her get frisky as she gently rubbed his balls with her hands making him moan out loud.

"Ouch!" He said pulling his hand away as something had poked his palm. There was no blood but he suddenly noticed two horns starting to grow out of her scalp. "Maxine...... what are those?"

She quickly removed her lips from his cock and looked up at him. Her eye's were glowing brightly as saliva and precum dripped from her lip and she was panting like a fog in heat. Her tongue looked strangely long and her teeth looked more like fangs as she crawled up towards him and dropped herself right on his lap, letting his cock slide inside her with ease.

"Fuck me......... FUCK ME NOW!" She commanded in a low demonic voice as she moved her hips, milking his cock.

"Fuck....... holy shit....... Max....... this is......."

Greg couldn't believe what was happening. He had always wanted Maxine and now she was riding his cock and it felt incredible. Her pussy squeezed around his member which felt unnatural. That along with her glowing eyes and horns protruding from her head had him freaked out and worried but the sex felt so good that he couldn't stop it even if he wanted to.

His hand slid around her ass as she ran her fingernails down the front of his shirt, slicing it open. There was blood as she had nicked his skin as well, but he could barely feel it before she leaned down and kissed him, passionately on the lips.

"That's it, fuck me, give me your cock!" She said in that seem deep voice. "Touch me, grab me, do whatever the fuck you want to me!"

The force she was using caused the couch to break beneath them. Greg was lying on broken cushions as Maxine rode him even harder, grabbing his hands and placing them on her breasts as she began to snarl and growl even louder.

She wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him again as her pussy mercilessly sucked his cock. She was like a wild animal that was both arousing and terrifying to Greg as he wrapped his arms around her and just enjoyed the moment as she bit his lip.

"Ouch!" He said before she licked the blood off his face and laughed, still milking his member. "Fuck...... Max...... I'm gonna......" he said feeling his cock about the burst.

"That's it, cum for me, cum for me, sub creature!" She said which sent a chill down Greg's spine as he knew she wasn't going to let his cock go.

"Oh shit....... shit shit!" He said grabbing her ass and squeezing it as he was about to cum any second. "I'm gonna.......... FUCK!"

Maxine let out a roar that shook the room as Greg's cock erupted inside her. He had never cum this hard before in his life and was digging his fingernails into her hips like he was trying to hold on for dear life. Her pussy felt like hellfire enveloping his manhood and it was the greatest sensation he had ever felt as his cum filled her inside until it was dripping out of her.

"Hmm," she moaned still straddled on his cock, enjoying herself before the door opened and Carla stood there along with the others.

"He looked like fun," Carla said with a smile seeing her on top of the unconscious man beneath her.

"He was, Ezrina," Maxine said acknowledging the beast that had possessed her friend Carla. "And I feel so good. Can I keep him?"

"Perhaps, but we have work to do first," Ezrina said as Maxine followed her and the others back out into the main room.

There were unconscious men all over the place covered with blood and cum as they had fucked every person in there including the manager who was unconscious behind the bar. They all began to grab whatever clothing they could to cover their naked bodies as Ezrina had commanded given what she had known from her time here before.

"We must stop his return, no matter the cost," Ezrina said to her minions.

"But.... are there enough of us?" Kelly asked with concern in her eyes.

"We will get more. Annorak has already chosen a mortal bride and has begun to prepare her for his return. If we can get to her before he is at full power, we may have a chance. But Annorak cannot be allowed to return, for he will destroy this world and ours!" Ezrina said as they all focused on her. There may be someone who can help us too," she said before she walked towards the front door with the other's following her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers