My Heart Sings

Story Info
My friend Peter and I have delicious sex together.
2.9k words
4.48
11.6k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark storm clouds fill the sky making everything around me appear gray and gloomy. Yet a joyful song fills my heart, for today I get to meet my dear British friend Peter for the first time. He has flown all the way from England to the west coast of the USA to see me! To be with me for the night, to make love with me.

We've been getting to know each other online since last summer, for about nine months. Whenever we chat, he brightens my day. I have a love for all things British, including Dr. Who, The Lord of the Rings, Winnie the Pooh, British accents... oh, god, I adore British accents. We both enjoy exercise, especially yoga. And we both love chocolate! So, we have plenty in common. You can imagine our love of chocolate sits at the top of the list. Right next to our love of laughter!

But the best part is he accepts me as I am, and I accept him as he is, with no judgment or expectations. We encourage each other, sometimes act silly, and laugh with each other as good friends do.

Peter has a refined grace about him. His heart exudes care and concern for others. He's one of the most beautiful people I know due to his handsome face and strong body, yes, but even more his giving and grateful heart.

We exchange pictures of ourselves without clothes, but it feels so beautiful, so nearly innocent and pure, as we see beauty and peacefulness in the pictures, experiencing a simply profound enjoyment of the natural glory of the naked body.

But a strong undercurrent of sexual tension flows between us, and he turns me on deeply. He has a gorgeous cock, and we love to see each other masturbate and orgasm. We've wanted to make love together for a while, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, we've been unable to meet. Until now.

The anticipation makes my heart sing as I walk down the sidewalk as fast as I can towards the address he's given me where we will be spending the night together. My mind focuses on my destination as the chilly wind blows my hair and clothing every which way. Rain begins to spill out of the clouds, coming down in torrents, soaking my long hair and clothing.

I recognize Peter as I see him step out on the porch of an old brick house a short distance away and look around. He's tall and lean, and has the composed air of an English gentleman. A huge smile breaks over my face, and I run towards him as fast as I can, my rain boots thudding on the pavement.

"My love!" I call out. He opens his arms, and I jump into them excitedly and wrap my legs around his waist. He laughs and holds me tightly, spinning around, and then he gently sets me down.

"Welcome to our home for the night. It's good to finally meet you!" he says politely. Ah, I think with contentment, there's that lovely, melodious British accent I so enjoy. Then we join hands and quickly, casually, like old friends, walk up to the beautiful house he's rented for the night.

As we step through the doorway, my eyes take in the comfortable living room, noting a big, white fireplace with a huge, soft rug lying in front of it. A hot fire burns in the grate, heating the room and making the surroundings glow with firelight. Peter helps me out of my rain jacket, which clearly isn't waterproof as advertised, and my rain boots and socks.

"Let's get your wet clothes off you!" he says. Then he begins to peel off my wet clothing. My erect nipples show clearly, prominently outlined under my wet shirt. I wonder if he notices. I know he notices. The air hits my breasts, bringing them even more to life, as he pulls my shirt up, for I'm not wearing a bra (or any underclothes).

My shirt sticks to me as he slowly pulls it over my head. It gets caught on my wet hair, stuck over my face, and I can't see. When it breaks free I giggle as it pops the rest of the way off my head and my small breasts jiggle. Suddenly I feel self-conscious, and I quickly cross my arms in front of my chest.

Then he tugs carefully at my red skirt. It slides over my hips and bum, dropping to the floor, and pools at my feet. I'm standing before him completely naked. I bite my lip nervously and reach down to cover my bare pussy with my hands.

I look him in the face and our eyes lock. My cheeks flush red, and I feel my heart pulsing in my lips. A tingling warmth spreads through my body from my chest to deep inside my needy pussy. I glance down at the ground, feeling overwhelmed and shy.

Smiling, he takes my chin and tenderly tilts my head up. "You're gorgeous," he says, bending over to give me a firm kiss on my lips. I open my mouth and feel his tongue push past my parted lips, reaching inside and intertwining with my tongue.

After just a taste, he pulls away from my hungering lips and picks up a large, plush blue towel and drapes it over my shoulders. "We need to get you dry and warm," he says, leading me over to sit on the rug in front of the fireplace.

I've started to shiver, and he gently rubs my skin with the towel, punctuating his soft strokes with gentle kisses on my body, giving me delicious goosebumps. Looking in my eyes he rubs my shoulders, bending over to kiss the nape of my neck, and my chest, flicking my nipples with his tongue, saying, "Your nipples are even more gorgeous and delicious in real life!" I love being touched and tasted by him. My body and soul feel deeply alive.

He rubs my back, kissing a trail down my spine, and my stomach, gently tickling my obliques with his mouth. He works his way down my body until every part of me is warm and dry, except for my pussy, of course, which by now throbs and drips with wetness. I wonder, does he smell my arousal?

He reaches for a bottle of massage oil and invites me to lie down on my stomach, and then he begins massaging my back and shoulders with his big, strong hands. The oil smells like chocolate, in celebration of our mutual enjoyment of chocolate. He kneads my muscles, relaxing me, and rubs my skin with long, firm strokes that make my skin tingle.

He massages my bum, pressing into it with his thumbs and making circles and spreading out his fingers and squeezing my bum cheeks. He massages my anus gently and bends over, kissing my bum all over, ending up with a quick lick and kiss to my arsehole.

"Now I'm ready to massage the front of your body," Peter says with a tremor in his voice. I turn over on my back and look up at him.

"I think I'll be much more comfortable without clothes on. Do you mind?" he says looking into my eyes.

"Oh, I'd love for us to be naked together... I've wanted it for so long," I say as I sit cross-legged, eager to watch. He stands up and begins stripping in front of me. He slowly unbuttons his shirt while looking in my eyes, pulling off one sleeve and then the other. His shoulders look strong, his abs, solid.

Watching him take off his clothes makes my pussy feel awash with deep tingling goodness, as next he unbuttons and unzips his pants and pulls them down. My mouth waters when I see a lovely, big bulge in his underwear. Then he turns around and bends over, pulling down his underwear, exposing his sweet, gorgeous bum. My eyes widen. I need to touch that amazing arse, I think to myself.

When he turns back around facing me, I gasp and my face gets hot and flushes bright red as I see his wonderful cock for the first time in real life. Now free of encumbrance, it sticks out hard and proud in front of him, looking so very delicious. My mouth waters more; my pussy gets even wetter. Ah, yes, it's nice to see his body. He looks deeply desirable-lean, muscular, and strong. Now we are both naked: we are equals.

He straddles my body, kneeling over me, and pours oil in a pool between my breasts. He starts spreading the oil with his hands up to my shoulders, massaging them gently and bending over and kissing my neck and on down to my chest.

He massages my breasts, and his fingers glide over my slippery skin which gleams in the firelight. His hands brush lightly over my large, hard nipples, and electricity shoots through my veins. I shiver again, but this time not from cold. He kisses my nipples tenderly, mouthing and nibbling them. I whimper longingly.

He continues massaging the front of my body, and when he reaches my pussy he kneels between my legs. He leans over and mouths and sucks my prominent labia with his lips and tastes me with a long luxurious lick along my slit, pushing his tongue inside my vagina. My body moves, squirming, wanting more.

He pauses, and I glance up. I see him moving his hand on his cock. I sit up and shyly offer, "May I help? Mmmmm I love your cock so much." Kneeling before him, I can hardly believe I'm finally getting to touch his cock. I kiss it lovingly. My hands tremble as I encircle them around his cock, at first touching it tentatively. Then I begin moving my hands firmly up and down, feeling and enjoying the wonderful hardness of his cock beneath my fingers.

I lick his cock from his full, swollen balls up to the tip of his cock's head. I swirl my tongue around the tip, mmm, tasting a drop of precum and swirling it around.

I embrace his cock with my mouth, seeing how deep I can push it before I gag as it presses against the back of my throat. I squeeze my lips tightly and suck delightedly, my head bobbing up and down as my mouth moves back and forth along his cock's hard shaft. I love the feel of it gliding over my tongue. I try to push deeper, try to move faster, faster, faster... Peter moans. He's so hard now.

I remember once he told me he'd like to cum on my chest, so I say, "Finish, my love, and cum on my tits."

I lay down, and he's almost ready to cum. Just a bit more and I hear him moan loudly and ahhhhh... his gorgeous cum pulses out in long arcs. Some reaches my mouth, and I lick my chin hungrily, while most of it splashes on my chest, anointing me with glorious white, hot cum.

He takes his hands and luxuriously rubs his cum onto my chest, spreading his sweet cream around, mixing it deliciously with the chocolate massage oil, nourishing my skin and body.

As he finishes my massage, working his way down my lithe legs to my feet, I feel myself once again beginning to relax. My skin feels warm and alive. I lie there a few moments on my back with my eyes closed, my arms and legs extended, as if I'm in savasana at the end of a particularly exhilarating yoga class, but of course I feel far better. A curious mixture of relaxation and arousal encompasses me, cocooning me in a bubble where time seems to have slowed down.

Peter sits down beside me in an easy seated pose. I become acutely aware of his presence and his body draws me like a magnet. I sit in his lap, facing him, with a leg on either side. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to himself. My head lies on his bare chest, and I hear and feel his strong heartbeat and hear him draw his breath in sharply as he tightens his hold on me. I rub my hands on his back and his shoulders, sliding down to his sweet bum and up his back again, feeling his warm, smooth skin, feeling his strength.

I reach a hand up to his face and trace my finger along his lips. I reach down to touch my pussy and cover my finger with its juices. Then I put my finger in his mouth, so he can slowly suck off my sweet pussy juice. I put my hands on either side of his face and pull his mouth to mine, giving him a deep, long kiss.

I feel his naked cock pressing against my bare skin. My arousal intensifies, and my hips reactively press into his.

I lift myself up just high enough so that when I sit down his hard cock slides into my pussy, and I lean my hands on his shoulders and gently bounce up and down on his cock, feeling joyful, full, and fulfilled. "Ahhh your cock feels so good, Peter!"

Then we pull in closer, wrapping our arms around each other, and I wrap my legs around his back. We gaze into each other's eyes, and it feels incredibly intimate being this close. I move my hips slowly, enjoying feeling him deep inside, pushing my hips toward him, grinding against him. My breathing quickens, and I whimper over and over as I feel him moving inside me.

Our lips kiss each other's bodies everywhere we can reach, covering each other in warm, wet kisses. Then I get up and lie again on my back on the soft rug, my body fully spread out and open to him, looking up at him expectantly.

He kneels between my bent legs. He surprises me when he picks up a scarf and gently ties it around my head, covering my eyes and taking away my sense of sight.

As I lie spread out on the rug, unable to see, I hear the fire crackling, and feel its heat. I notice how soft the rug feels beneath my fingers and bare legs. I smell the scent of chocolate on my skin. And I smell the scent of my arousal, sweeter even than chocolate. And I smell him, his scent covering my body. I lie in anticipation, wondering when he will touch me.

Then his warm fingers stroke my pussy. I feel him touch the lips of my labia tenderly, spreading them to reach my clit. Now his mouth kisses my pussy. I feel his soft lips and then his rough tongue rub against my clit.

He presses his tongue firmly along the full length of my labia as his body moves back and forth. Then I feel his tongue slide inside my pussy, tasting me, pushing far inside, in and out, over and over. The intensity of my feelings overwhelm me and I involuntarily whimper and reach my hands out to grab the back of his head.

His mouth returning to my clit, he encircles his lips around my clit and sucks on it, creating the most wonderful sensation. At the same time, I feel his fingers entering my pussy, moving inside me with slushing sounds, reaching in as far as he can go, curling his fingers to rub against my g-spot. Unable to hold still, my body writhes beneath his touch.

He pulls away briefly. Feeling desperate, I wonder where he's going. But then I feel him grind his hard cock against my clit. I catch my breath and a loud moan escapes my lips.

I feel him tugging on my nipples. He squeezes them and rolls them between his fingers. He puts his mouth on my right breast and suckles, gently at first and then hard. Pleasure shoots through my tits down to my pussy.

His mouth releases my nipple, and he unties the scarf covering my eyes. I can see him once again. His face is flushed, and his eyes are full of desire as they look intently, mindfully, passionately into mine.

He slowly lowers his body down and slides his cock inside my waiting, warm, very wet pussy. I squeeze the walls of my pussy tightly, enjoying beyond measure feeling his cock inside me. He moves his body back and forth. I drape my legs over his shoulders, and he pushes in deep and hard. The intensity builds as he increases his rhythm.

My moans get louder and faster and more high-pitched. I find it hard to breathe, and I can barely stand the intense pleasure washing through me. The pressure builds inside, and my body screams with its need to cum.

Then Peter lets out a loud deep moan. I feel his body tense, and his cock explodes inside me. I cry out in pleasure and my body responds in kind as I reach the crest and ride it as the walls of my pussy rhythmically pulse strongly, over and over, my body shaking.

We hold each other tightly, enjoying the delicious sensations. I finally stop cumming, and my body feels relaxed, so deeply relaxed.

"Thank you, my love," I say as I sigh and curl up against him, never wanting this peaceful feeling to leave.

"Thank you..." Peter replies.

I sense a stirring deep inside my body. I know I want to make love with him again very soon. Overjoyed, I feel a happy song fill my heart once more as I revel in knowing this is only the beginning, for we have all night together in which to explore and enjoy each other.

*****

Much thanks goes to darrenr for his editing assistance.