All Comments on 'My Heavenly Sister'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Interesting idea

My immediate thought was at the end Wes would come down with a cold and start to grow weak (he caught the virus). Mia would meet him in his final comatose moments to escort him to Heaven. She would be healthy (and sexy) and would tell him they could be together in heaven where Love doesn't concern itself with family connections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave me tears

The best gift , love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get ...

... someone to guide and advise you! Especially with Proof reading, spelling, punctuation and word choice.

Literotica index; Volunteer Editors should help.

Examples

1) You do not get "antidotes" to a virus!

Antidote - "a medicine taken or given to counteract a particular poison."

Treatment of a virus infection requires an 'antibody', which would be administered as an immunisation.

2) If she were as weak as you describe then it is very unlikely she would be able to "Her legs rose up until her knees were just a few inches from her chest. "

3) Check the difference in meaning between "breath" and "breathe".

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Unique premise. It reads like a diary entry.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Sweet story

Sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to anonymous, get

To anonymous, get: this was a very different and very good story. Why can't you quit not picking and complaining and just enjoy it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to anonymous, get, guess I'm not perfect like you either, I wrote "not" instead officials "nitrogen".

To anonymous, get: this was a very different and very good story. Why can't you quit not picking and complaining and just enjoy it?

storytymestorytymeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you much!

Thank you to everyone for your comments and suggestions. To those that enjoyed this story, thank you so much for your responses. As a writer, it is always nice to get feedback and hear that my stories are appreciated.

To those who offer criticism, all constructive criticism helps a writer improve his craft. Thank you for your advice.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
It was a tender and beautiful story.

I don't know how anyone with a soul could not be touched by this story. Five Stars!

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago

Disappointed. I thought the love making was going to cause her to begin recovering - and need more treatments.

wolfheart78wolfheart78about 10 years ago
A lovly story

My brother died and this story reminded me of him and the way he convinced his young nurse to take his virginity before he died I love the story I hope you keep wrighting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great job

I have a sister for whom I would do anything and I couldn't imagine ever losing her. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
so touched

this story touched me , and society still has a problem with brothers showing affection to sisters, FUCK YOU SOCIETY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

To qnon below,you are a fucking retard. Lol. Ever read genesis dumbass? Fucking your sisters has been a common theme for thousands of years. Oh wait, you dont believe in God anyway, duh. ...besides, what are you doing reading this kinda stuff you fucking pervert?! Rofl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Lovely story full of love and emotion between them that deserves a sequel. Hope that he will find her again soon in heaven perhaps? Maybe to find her with a daughter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it. five stars

Storytyme you are awesome. But don't say this is the end. I humbly request you please post a sequel to this story. This story have a scent of true love so don't say that this story will have no sequel. Please please please post a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

love it and for the one that didn t like it move on another story there enough shit on this site to satisfield you re bastard need.

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
Is there a word?

I'm striving to think of something more tender than tender.

A lovely premise.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So sweet

This story definitely shows tenderness and such caring. It is full of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eh.

This confuses my boner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I don't think I've ever gotten turned on and cried at the same time... It was a great story and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Wow

Great start very touching and moving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous