My Helpful Garage Sale Girl

Story Info
A girl selling lotions at a garage sale helps me out.
4.3k words
4.41
16.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
459 Followers

I recognized those legs and those tiny hot pink jogging shorts-- even though I only saw them out of the corner of my eye. It was my 8:10 to 8:15 a.m. morning jogger. The girl I waited for: running past my sliding door and my balcony every weekday morning as I sipped my coffee.

I couldn't start my workday without her. And there she was: on a folding chair, in her driveway, holding a garage sale.

I had just driven back from the bank with a wad of cash for the weekend. My wife and I had just bought a townhome in this complex a few months ago, and our credit cards were near-maxed. She would surely kill me if I spent a lot of that cash on a silly garage sale.

But...

It was my morning jogger, the beautiful bouncy blonde who started my day. And she was selling whole gift sets of expensive body lotions at a bargain price. My wife was crazy about body lotion...

So, I stopped the car and got out. The blonde girl looked to me with a hopeful smile. With that smile, I was pretty much lost. I smiled back.

I went straight to her display of lotions. She seemed amazed by that. She put down her book and walked over. I could tell she was sizing me up as a likely buyer.

"Your wife, right?"

"She loves lotions" I admitted. Oh my god: she was such a sweet, sunny, smiling blonde vision closeup. And she smelled fantastic too-- nice and fresh like straight from her shower.

"These are really nice sets!" I had to keep speaking to distract her from the fact that I just wanted to pull up my own chair and take in her soft, firm, curvaceous beauty for a couple of hours.

"Oh yeah." She picked one gift pack up. "SkinImIn. I used to sell these... or really, I tried to sell these and then got stuck after I ran out of girlfriends with extra cash!"

"Hannah," she said, offering her hand. She was so soft and warm in my hand that I had to resist an impulse to take that hand up to my lips.

"Well..." I looked around. "This set is great: 'LovelyLegs'... do you use this?" Oh what an idiot! I instantly turned red at the implication that I was admiring her long, perfectly muscled legs.

"Why, yes sir!" she responded with an goofy attempt at a curtsy. "Don't be embarrassed!" Hannah put her hand on my arm. "I run about six days a week to keep these lovely legs in shape!"

Was it time to tell all? I decided to plunge in. What the hell...

"I live in the last townhome on that dead-end street." I pointed. "I don't start my workday until I see you jogging" I almost said 'bouncing' "past my slider. You're just--"

Damn it! Thirty-nine-years-old and still tongue-tied around gorgeous females!

"-- you're my beautiful wake-up call."

There. It was out there.

"Is it my legs?" Hannah was rubbing my left bicep now, standing close. What a question!

"Well! I've always been a leg man, and--"

"Can you believe my husband told me to wear these short pink shorts today? Told me it would help 'drum up business.' I think... I know he's jealous of how I dress when I run: he thinks I do it deliberately so that guys are staring at my legs and watching me... bounce. He was such a jerk today."

She shook her head.

I saw an opportunity. "I'll take these but ummm..."

"What?"

I took a deep breath. "I love to rub these lotions on my wife. I will pay you full price for these-- plus $30-- if you let me try it out. Let me rub some on your legs."

Hannah stared at me. "You live in the complex, right?"

I nodded.

"And you're married?"

Nodding again. This wasn't going well.

"Let me see your driver's license."

"Huh?" That came out of nowhere.

"Let me see it! If we're gonna do this--" she glanced around "--it would have to be in the back of the garage, out of sight."

I handed my license over.

"Just watch things for me!" She ran into her house and slammed the door.

'Holy shit,' I thought. She didn't say no but-- what the hell?!

Hannah came bouncing out after three or four minutes. She handed me my license back and motioned me to join her in back of some boxes. She opened up two metal folding chairs and set them facing each other.

"You're gonna pay me double original price. And buy the rest of these lotion sets. Okay?"

I nodded numbly.

Hannah kicked off her flip-flops and plopped down on her chair. I sat facing her. Her legs were incredible.

"You can see the driveway right?"

I nodded, afraid to speak and break the spell.

"But no one can see me-- or my legs?"

I nodded again, but...

"What was all that about my license?"

Hannah smiled. "I looked you up and I made a copy-- which I hid. And I sent a copy to my email. So... if they find my beautiful body somewhere-- you're screwed!"

I gulped. "You are thorough!"

"A girl's gotta be careful." She shrugged. "Are you gonna start massaging me? You're paying for it."

I took a deep breath. I spread my legs and patted the space on the chair in between. Hannah started with her right foot. I rubbed in that lotion from her toes to just above her knees, really working it in to the muscles in back of her legs.

"Wow." She was sighing. "You do know what you're doing."

I kept pulling my chair closer. I was above her left knee now, high on her thighs.

"I could go higher, if you just lose those shorts."

Hannah stared at me.

I stopped. Had I gone too far?

She stood up. "You are also going to buy some of those stupid kitchen items I'm selling. You are really gonna clean me out."

Hannah's hands were on the waistband of her shorts, waiting for my answer.

"Okay."

She tugged them down quickly, trying not to get the lotion all over her long legs onto her shorts. Hannah put her shorts on top of the nearest box and stood there with her hands on her hips.

Of course Hannah had a hot pink thong under her hot pink shorts. It was just tight enough to show the crease of her lower slit. Her skin under her shorts was totally smooth and just a lighter shade of gold from the rest of her tanned body.

"Is this better?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" I replied.

Hannah sat back down. She had to alternately scoot back and then lean forward for me to work the lotion deep up and into her strong thighs, front and back.

"Done?" she asked.

"Oh yeah; I... I think I got everything."

She looked at the box of lotions I had brought in. "What's next?"

I was almost afraid to move. We were in the middle of playing some kind of intimate game in which clothes were gradually coming off and bare skin was allowed to be touched.

"It's a... 'a lotion to soothe and wipe away unsightly scars'" I was reading off the label. "My wife has some scars on her... well, her lower belly, from an operation." My eyes involuntarily went to the minimal area still covered by Hannah's thong.

"I have scars under my breasts. I had breast reduction surgery. I was 38D; now I'm 36C. If you think I'm bouncy now..."

She trailed off. She was biting and licking her lips. "You'll pay full price plus $50, and you'll move everything into the garage."

I nodded again.

"Well?"

"Uh-- okay!"

I went out into the driveway and got all the junk off the two folding tables. There were empty boxes in the garage and Hannah directed me where to put everything. Finally I had the tables folded and leaned up against the wall. Hannah nodded her approval, standing behind some boxes that hid the fact that she still had her shorts off.

"I guess we're going inside," she said. She hit the button to roll down the garage door, then she turned and went up the two steps into her place. She reached behind her and started peeling off her tight white tee. "Are you coming?"

I saw her thong cutting in between her firm round ass cheeks below and a pretty pink bra strap up above. I did not require an engraved invitation.

I shut the door behind me and Hannah turned around. Her bra and panties were a matching set, with pretty pink bows on each.

"Well," she said, "now that you've gotten most of my clothes off, welcome to my home!"

We were in a hallway. Hannah's kitchen was to the right and there was a door to the left.

"This is a full guest bathroom, so why don't do the rest in here? With all the lotion you're gonna put on me, I'm gonna hafta clean up."

It was pretty large for a guest bath. There was a shower stall at one end and a skylight overhead. Hannah was right under the skylight and she looked fantastic. Her skin was a golden tan and it was like being locked up in a room with a lingerie model.

The box was in the hallway so I grabbed one of lotions for scars. I came back into the bathroom, not knowing what to expect.

But Hannah had made her decision. "I'm just gonna pull up on the cups-- and on my tits-- for you to see the scars underneath. That's all that you're allowed to see and touch. Okay?"

I nodded again. I felt like some kind of bobble head toy that just keeps nodding.

Hannah pulled her bra up from underneath, deliberately squishing her breasts and lifting them as well. "Okay?"

"Looks good," I said, and I almost smacked myself. Could I say more idiotic things to a woman who was taking off and pulling up her clothes for me?

Her scars were very light, and not as long as I anticipated. I was breathing very slowly as I slowly massaged the skin under each of this gorgeous blonde's breasts. I was in heaven.

"Okay," she said. "I'm gonna dry that off a little." Hannah pulled a towel from her hamper and patted her under-boobs dry. We were maintaining eye contact the entire time.

"What's next?" she said. Hannah's voice was a little more quiet, and just a little bit huskier as well. Was she enjoying this impromptu strip-massage as much as I was?

"Uhhhh..." I knew what was next-- I just had to go for it.

"'Smooth-all-over cream depilatory for the lady's special area,'" I read verbatim. I held up the squeeze bottle that had a helpful but very simple line drawing of what I assumed was the vulva.

"Oh," Hannah said. "Oh." She leaned back against the sink which was at her upper butt level.

The quiet went on for so long, I was just going to tell her we didn't have to test this one. I would still pay her. I opened my mouth--

"I have a landing strip," Hannah burst out. "I shaved around it maybe two days ago... should be some stubble. But I'm only pulling my panties down an inch! That's it!"

She was almost breathless.

"Shoo!" Hannah was suddenly pushing me into the hallway. "I need to check myself out in the mirror first-- in private." Then she closed the door.

It was only a minute or two when the door opened again. I heard a very quiet "Come in." I entered gingerly; afraid to frighten away my little stripping butterfly.

Hannah was leaning against her sink. Her panties-- as promised-- had been lowered: maybe a little over an inch. She had a light brown thatch of pubic hair, about an inch wide, directly in line with her little belly button but also in line with the crease in her panties' lower half; that crease seemed to be coming more and more evident as more and more clothes came off.

I was trying not to just stare, but I was momentarily frozen.

"Rub it in on both sides," she instructed, "let it set a minute or two, then wipe it off. There's a washcloth behind me. Oh! Feel for stubble before and after: you should notice a difference."

I took a deep breath. Hannah was looking down at my fingers as I felt up each side. Her skin was so soft, and there was something about her leaning back for me with her panties pulled down that made her seem so vulnerable. There was only a light feel of tiny bumps.

I rubbed in the cream as directed. It had a slightly medicine-y smell; quite unlike the other fragrant lotions that I had applied to her increasingly bared skin.

I waited as I was told, and now it was deathly quiet. How do you make small talk with a woman you just met, who you had talked into undressing for you?

At last it was long enough. I reached around her for the washcloth and for a moment we were so close. Our eyes met. Hannah bit her lip and broke eye contact. I got the distinct feeling that she was actually beginning to enjoy this bit of naughtiness that she had talked herself into.

She cringed a little at the cold cloth on her delicate skin.

"Sorry," I said.

Hannah just shook her head. "Remember to feel again." She looked up at me. I used both hands and rubbed both sides of her bare skin around that strip of hair. We never broke eye contact.

"Wonderful," I breathed out. "So soft and smooth."

Then there was no other reason to go on... unless I was going to pick her up and find her bed. A part of me wanted nothing more than that. But I was a gentleman... and a married gentleman at that.

"I hafta get dressed" Hannah announced. "Less than one hour to hubby time."

I was shooed out into the garage again. Hannah closed the inner door and told me to wait. She popped out again in less than a minute. Her shirt was back on but she was still short-less below the waist.

"I forgot: my shorts are out here."

We stood, looking at each other.

"Are you in sales?" she asked.

"Nope. Internet research; really in-depth searches for various companies."

Hannah shook her head. "You should be in sales: look what you talked me into... or out of!" She grinned.

"Now that I know where you live... maybe we can get together again. I think... I think maybe we're both totally bored being home alone. This was fun." She held up a hand as if that would ward off more extreme forms of bad behavior. "No sex-- just some fun."

"What kind of fun?" I had to ask.

"It's almost Fall... your unit has the Master with the tub/shower combo?"

Me nodding again.

"It would be sooo nice on a cool morning after a run to have a hot bubble bath-- and a hot cup of coffee."

Now I was grinning. "That can be arranged."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I took several boxes home, including the fancy cutting board sets which I hid amongst all the junk in our basement.

My wife was thrilled with the lotions which "You can't get anymore!" and she actually got in touch with Hannah. They became shopping buddies and would go to the mall and have lunch together.

Which was weird.

Because, now that Hannah knew where I lived, I would always get at least a little wave-- and often a show. I would take to standing out on my ground floor balcony with my coffee, waiting for her. Then, she would often stop and do some "adjustments" -- like pulling up her tiny shorts as if she had an itch all the way up to thong level-- or bending over and pulling them down in back in a position where only I could see her cute ass peeking out.

And yes, as soon as it got a little cooler, I got not only a wave, but a questioning look. I would give her a thumbs-up and wait for her inside.

Hannah's routine would be to strip totally nude behind the bathroom door and hand me all her clothes. I would put them in the dryer to warm and freshen them up. She would let me know when she was ready and I would bring a chair into the bathroom while she enjoyed her bubble bath.

Oh-- and I would always bring her coffee.

She'd be covered in bubbles except for her back and the occasional stretched-out leg. We would talk for about an hour about everything-- current events, books, movies, crazy neighbors, and life in general.

Hannah kicked me out at first and showered off with the door closed. Then, after a month or two of almost every week, I was allowed to watch her showering from the distance of my bed. She was always careful not to show too much-- I understood that she was saving things like views of her pussy for her hubby. Still, I was entranced: there was a beautiful, younger, naked blonde taking a shower for me.

Hannah would come out wrapped in a towel and get dressed facing away from me-- but I always had pleasant views of her nude behind and nearly always some side-boob.

She would leave with a big hug, and my natural tendency was to masturbate afterwards... but I decided to save it for my wife.

Laura didn't know what had gotten into me.

Laura was a big, beautiful blonde: ten years and twenty pounds plus on Hannah. I began to see her as an older, wiser version of Hannah. I almost hate to say it, but those sexy naked under the bubbles time with Hannah completely revitalized my sex life with Laura.

And... Hannah and Laura seemed to be getting closer-- all at the same time. It started to get really weird when I would come into the kitchen as they were sipping tea after one of their shopping trips-- and they would both stop talking.

Were they talking about me? Just how much was my bubble bath girl confiding to my wife?

Whatever bullshit excuses I had come up with in my head, I was still carrying on an emotional if not totally physical affair with a twenty-six-year-old blonde who was getting naked for me.

It wasn't a bad winter overall, and it was getting close to spring. Hannah was stopping by more often. She was loosening up-- she would still take off her clothes for the dryer but then she would skip the bubble baths and come out nude under a towel that exposed her long legs and some impressive cleavage.

We'd sit at the same kitchen table where she sipped tea with my wife and that towel would get looser and looser as she was "starting to get hot."

We would always hug before she left-- now she was taking to dropping her towel at the last possible moment and letting me hug her naked.

Then one day I walked in to the kitchen on the two loves of my life and they were staring at me.

Uh-oh. Here we go...

"Hannah's been having some... problems at home," Laura began. "And... I can see that you two like each other-- you're attracted to each other. That's okay: I like her too."

Then they stood up together and held their hands out to me.

"She just needs to be shown some love."Laura's voice was breaking. "Everyone needs that!"

I stood and took their hands and they led me into the bedroom.

Hannah, I do believe, was the most shocked of all of us. After we silently stripped, Laura took charge. She kissed Hannah all over, then she nearly literally began to eat her up. Laura started sucking Hannah's little toes and then kissed and suckled her way up the girl's long legs to her pussy.

This was my first view of Hannah's promised land. She had one of most "outie" and open vulvas I had ever seen. Everything was out there-- hood and clit and bulging, droopy inners-- and everything was dark pink. Laura pushed Hannah's thighs open and ordered me to wrap one of our decorative pillows in a towel. She propped Hannah's ass up on that pillow so that both of her open holes were lined up for her viewing pleasure.

I had never seen anything so hot and I nearly lost it. Hannah herself was so excited and so embarrassed, all at the same time.

All I was doing was kissing and touching both of them, and occasionally rubbing my throbbing cock somewhere on someone's naked body.

Laura proceeded to expertly eat Hannah out with tongue deep inside her pulled-open cunt until the girl came hard. That's when we learned that Hannah bounced her ass up and down and kicked out her pretty legs when she came. That was good to know.

Then Laura directed me to make love to her. She announced that Hannah would help.

I had never been in a threesome before and I was at least as shocked as Hannah that my wife was taking the lead. Laura told me later that her one experience had been in college. Her roommate had just gone through a bad breakup and was crying herself to sleep. Laura crawled under the covers one night and started hugging her friend and kissing her. The rest came naturally. They were lovers for a while, but neither one of them considered themselves lesbian or gay.

I was so hard and so ready I simply plunged into my wife. Suddenly Hannah was behind me: I felt her breasts on my back, her wet pubes on my ass and my thigh. The more I rode my wife, the harder Hannah clung to me.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
459 Followers
12