My Helpful Garage Sale Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 6' 2" and 185 lbs, but with Hannah riding my back I discovered I had even more weight to press into my wife's sweet hole. Laura opened her eyes wide and her mouth made a big "O"; I felt as if I had never been that full or that deep inside of her sweet sexiness.

Laura came hard with her body stiffening, head thrown back, and the usual string of four-letter words. I came simultaneously; pumping my sexy wife full of an overload of hot semen long suppressed from my time with my sexy naked neighbor. Then Hannah started humping my upper left thigh with her open wet cunt and she came again.

We all collapsed in a heap on our bed.

After some recovery time we collectively moved into the shower together and soaped each other up, washed each other off, even dried each other at the end. That entire after-play period was totally silent and strangely not overly sexy. It just felt like we were good friends, helping each other out.

I took the towel off our pillow and it was soaked with Hannah's love juice. I stashed it behind the hamper so I could inhale the scent of her passion again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have to say it was awkward after that. I still watched for Hannah to run by but all I would get was a wave. Even Laura felt it: had we gone too far? They had talked about it: Hannah had confessed an attraction to me and Laura was willing to show her some special love.

Finally it was one of the warmest early Spring days in memory. I took my coffee out on the balcony at about 8:05 and waited. I sensed a change in the air.

Hannah was back in her little pink shorts. Her winter jogging pants were thankfully gone. She stopped and gave me a little wave and kept walking towards me.

Although my balcony was on the ground floor, the street dipped down and there was something of a steep hill leading up. Hannah came as close as she could to talk.

"Hi."

"Hi," I said back.

"Ummm... my hubby and I are doing couples therapy. We're trying to work it out. He's giving up a lot of his golf. But I have to give up things too."

We were silent.

"I understand" I sighed.

"I... I'm not supposed to leave people cold. I'm supposed to tell them the truth." She looked around and lowered her voice. "Those times I held you so tight, and told you that you were my best friend?"

"Don't tell me you were lying!"

"I was in love with you." That came out in about two seconds with one breath.

I bit my lip. I looked down.

"I loved-- I love you too. We both do."

"I know." She wiped away a tear. "I've got to 'throw away crutches', or so my therapist tells me. I've... we have to work it out. My marriage..." she trailed off.

I had to wait until I could speak. "If you ever need a friend-- or anything--"

Hannah nodded. "I know."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They did work it out and Hannah got pregnant. We were both invited to the baby shower which was very strange. The only time I met her hubby, and he was a really nice guy. There were just so many secrets swirling around: my bubble bath girl, and our one-time threesome-- my wife I and both exhaled deeply when we finally left.

Oh-- and I didn't wait for the next cool spell to start up bubble bath time again. This time, it was with my wife, and she loved it. I don't know why I never thought about that before. I would usually end up climbing into the tub with her-- that was much more fun than just talking. Laura should have always been my one and only bubble bath girl, but at least there was never another..

12