My High School English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off for a moment and felt her body shudder from the aftershocks and heard her breathing hard. But I was a long way from being through. I kissed the inside of each thigh and wiped her juices from my chin using the soft blonde down of her pubic hair. Pausing for a moment, I brought up my hand and gently inserted my forefinger into the opening. Turning my palm up, I gently massaged her now swollen "G" spot. She gasped at the new sensation, and her legs widened. She rocked her hips up and down, greedy for more of the sensation. I answered her greed with a second finger, and rubbed a little harder. I added more light flicks of my tongue to her clitoris and it didn't take long.

"Please, don't stop, do it harder!" was all she could say.

She shuddered again and came and shuddered and came, letting the waves wash over her, losing her mind in her body and the sensations.

Finally, it was over. It took a while. Kathy twisted and wiggled under me, the sensations much too intense. I gently kissed the tip of her clitoris once more and looked up at her. She sat up and reached down and pulled me up to lie next to her. She kissed and lapped at her juices all over my face and chin.

Catching her breath for a moment, she looked in my eyes and asked, "How did you do that? I've never cum like that. I didn't know I could."

I gave her my best roquish grin and replied, "Just your average paratrooper ma'am. We aim to please."

Her eyes closed and she bit her lip and started to squirm underneath me. Pulling me over her, Kathy raised those long legs and cradled my hips in their grip.

"Please, fuck me", she said, and reached for my still hard cock.

I let her have her way, and felt her hand guide the head of my cock to her socket and then her hips flexed, and I was inside of her. My self control was lost in the next moment as I groaned and flexed my hips, driving my cock all the way inside her. She squealed and again and wiggled her hips and flexed and I could feel the muscles deep inside her squeeze my cock. I could not believe I was in this place, in this time, making love to one of the most beautiful and brilliant women I had ever known.

It didn't take long before she started to cum and I watched her face carefully as her eyes went wide, not seeing, and she wiggled and squealed and came again. At that point, the switch in the back of my skull, the one next to my bullshit detector, got flipped over. Which meant it was going to be a while before I could let go and cum inside her. Our lovemaking went on and on. She tired of being on her back, so I rolled her over on her side and kept going. On her own, she rolled over on her knees and reached back between her legs to guide my cock into her pussy. She enjoyed the sensation from the spongy head of my cock rubbing over G spot and came hard.

Finally, she pulled away from me, her hair askew, breathing hard, flushed, almost sobbing and pulled me into her arms.

"How do you do that?" she asked. "Why can't you cum?"

She was tired and spent and trembling and almost angry with me. I pulled her back into my arms and held her close. I felt the hammering of her heart in her chest.

I whispered into her ear, "I have loved you from the moment I first saw you. I knew that love could not be, but now I think it can. And I wanted to make love to you like no man ever has. I wanted you to understand how this could feel, and what it means to me to do it right."

There was a pause, a very long pause, and I listened to her heart slow and her breathing become less ragged. Kathy nestled her lips against my neck and tasted the salt.

She twisted out of my arms and knelt over me, kissing and sucking my nipples and nuzzling my belly. Climbing between my legs, she knelt over me and took my still hard cock into her mouth. She was tired from the long walk, the long evening, and too much good sex, but she was determined to make me cum before we went to sleep. She didn't choke on my length, and worked my cock up and down, sucking at my length and wiggling her tongue under the head. The switch in the back of my skull went over, and after a few minutes, I was completely under her control.

I came, deep in her mouth, writhing and crying out under her, and I felt the muscles in her throat flex and swallow my cum.

She came into my arms, both of us sated, and held me close as we fell into a deep sleep.

Epilog:

We made our good byes the next morning. Kathy went home with her mother and Noah. I caught a ride back to Fort Bragg with an Army buddy, one who had the foresight to drive his own car to the event.

We exchanged mailing addresses and phone numbers. This was back in the day before email and cell phones. I wrote as often as I could, and soon found myself deployed into one of the third world shit holes we often visited. Mail back and forth to the rear was an infrequent event. Some months later, I got back to the states and caught up on undelivered mail. I looked over the post marks and read the letters in order. It was good to read her words about her son and being a high school English teacher.

The last letter from her was similar to the one we were ordered to write to our families when we left on a deployment. It was the letter our Commanding Officer gave to your family in the event you were killed in action.

It went something like, "If you are reading this, it means that my body has lost its' battle with cancer."

There was more, but she was gone, and I would never see her again.

A year or so later, I found the right cemetery and laid flowers on her headstone. I turned around and found a man and a young boy watching me. I recognized her son, Noah, and shook hands with her ex husband. He told me that she had told him about me and how happy she was with me as her lover. I nodded and thanked him and walked away.

12