All Comments on 'My High School French Teacher'

by bdove196969

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To be continued...(?) ...

yes yes yes ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue!!!

Please don’t leave us hanging. More chapters please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh my God continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To be continued...(?)

If you want to continue this, its up to you, But I do know I wouldn't object at all!

Although I noticed nothing was said that his teacher was protected at all on the pill, or if she would have to make a trip to the drug store for the morning after pill. I suppose if you do continue this, you could add this in somewhere in the beginning... if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To be continued...(?)

If you don't know whether or not to continue your own story, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Le raconteur. It feels so real and honest.

I went to an all boys high school and I wouldn't have let old ben .... touch me.

I agree with the commentators. You may be inexperienced but you make up for

with a fresh, easily imaginable tale.

bdove196969bdove196969over 5 years agoAuthor
Continue with the French teacher?

This is a very personal, intimate story. I didn't know if I would continue with it, thinking I would continue this story ONLY if there was interest (that's why this wasn't titled Part 1 or Chapter 1). Although I wish it were different, I can't (unfortunately) guarantee when follow-up chapters will appear. It will be be up to my schedule, and also how and where to pivot off this first installment (whether to go from that moment, skip ahead days, weeks, months, ....years.)

I hate those "...to be continued..." themes myself, so for those of you still interested...I'll continue with what has happened since...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy senior boy -- man

Give that high school senior JJ a bit of dark sexy chest hair for that muscular chest. Ooo la la! She could trace her fingers through his chest hair -- high school senior men could be very mature! Imagine her glee when she strips his shirt and reveal such a masculine chest! She can delight herself in may ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn't you continue this story? It's amazingly hot and is one of my favorites. Please reconsider and continue!

bdove196969bdove196969over 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 2 will be cumming...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous