My High School French Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started bucking my hips up, straining as far as I could go, pushing my fat, swollen cock as far up her love channel as it could go. Each time she let out a louder yelp or squeal. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper I went. I was pistoning my hips up and down and slamming her frail body down to my rhythms like a jackhammer. It was animal-like!

My eyes clenched, my muscles tightened. She bolted up straight, pushed down hard on my cock, slammed her fists down on my chest, opened them and began kneading my chest and nipples hard. She was tensing up, too. She wasn't vocal anymore, just breathing and panting loudly.

I started my last pumps, then she started panting "Aahh, aahh, aagghh, aahh, aahh...Ohhhhh, myyy, Gaaawww"

I erupted. Spasm after spasm of cum shot into her sweet pussy. Her body was spasming now, too. She was bolt-upright holding onto my chest and her body convulsed to the rhythms of her orgasm.

Waves of intense pleasure cascaded over both of us. My brain felt overloaded by intense sexual bliss. After a brief time, we both seemed to come back to our senses after our escapade. We laid next to each other cuddling.

"Ohhh, wow...I, I think I love you..." I heard myself say.

What!?!?! Did I really just say that?????

"Mmmmmm, JJ, I think I do too... But we have to be discreet..."

"Did she really say, that?" I thought to myself!!

"JJ, I've never done anything like this before in my life. I guess I was kinda sheltered - I don't even swear!" she laughed...

"But I've NEVER done something like this! I've had one mistakenly bad attempt at sex when I was 19...and now I run into you. You do this to me, and oh, it was fantastic!!"

"We will still need to talk about things, but I think I'm seeing things a little clearer now..." she said smiling at me (or was she smirking?)

"Je pense que nous pourrions être très bien ensemble - si vous voyez ce que je veux dire ..." she said in French - and damned if I knew what it was!!

"What??? I don't know?" I sheepishly admitted.

"It means we could possibly be very good together...Roughly translated." She chuckled.

"Also, I don't know about you? But we may want to add a little foreplay. I've never done it, but maybe we could try different things, and I could try and give you a blowjob?" she said staring into my eyes...

Did I just die and go to Heaven? I silently thought to myself...

To be continued...(?)

12