All Comments on 'My High School Reunion'

by wrdwvrr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

How nice that her hubby is lacking in the big package department but at least is a good provider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure how there are zero views, AND six favorites, but

that's what it says above. Seems to me, ya gotta view it to read it, and you gotta read it to fav it. Anyway... the story.

Not sure how to put this delicately, so... fuck it. I hated the cheating, scheming, two-timing bitch, (I'm guessing here), but I don't think you wanted readers to feel that way about your protagonist. You wrote this too sympathetic to her need for big dick for that to be the case. This bitch is not sympathetic to anyone cheated on, and we have ALL be cheated on, haven't we?

This passage illustrates the reason for my hatred of the protagonist.

"I looked hot! Steve, who was already outclassed by me sexually, wanted to fuck me every chance he got, but as usual, I limited our sex together to just a few times every couple of weeks, all the while trading comments and chatting regularly with Mike."

"but as usual", maybe if she really did love her husband and daughter as much as she professes, she'd put as much effort into improving their sex life as she does into her ego and her cheating.

Given the writing level/quality/errors, lack of bio info, etc, this feels to me more like a confessional purging to asuage a 'size queen's' conscience than a first attempt to entertain, or arouse, but that's just me.

GeoD

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 8 years ago
GeoD

You can't 'like' a comment here sadly, but if I could I would.

Geo hit it on the head. Reads like a confessional; I'm sure Anna Nicole and your protagonist would see eye to eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous