My Hippie Mom

Story Info
Mom and watch a porno and things heat up.
1.8k words
4.05
28.2k
34
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I have the coolest Stepmom in the world she's thirty one and a hippie in every sense of the word. And how Cassie and my dad met and fell in love was beyond me. Because my grumpy old truck driving dad is the opposite of the peace loving type. Make war not peace seemed to be his attitude while Cassie's motto was, make love not war. They were such total opposites.

On my eighteenth birthday Cassie baked me a tray of pot brownies and she and I got fucked up. "What do you want for your birthday Ricky?"

"I'd like a fucking blow job." I said and we both started laughing.

"Are you for real Ricky?"

"Yep dad was going to take me out and get me laid but he's not here."

Cassie started giggling. "My dad did the same thing with my brother Eric. The poor thing got the clap."

I busted out laughing, "So uncle Eric go the clap on his birthday?"

"Yes and don't you tell him I told you that either young man." she said giving me a serious look then she started giggling again. She couldn't keep a straight face and neither could I.

Cassie got up and walked over and sat down beside me on the couch and she took my hand. "I am certainly not going to take you out on the town to get you laid by some hooker."

"I know and I wasn't asking either." I frowned and looked away.

"Lets go see a movie, Ricky!"

"What?"

"Yeah it beats sitting around the house, right?" she said cheerfully.

"I don't feel like it, mom."

"Go get dressed sweetie."

"What movie?"

"Don't worry about it. Just go get dressed, okay?"

I reluctantly got up and made my way to my bedroom. I heard her bedroom door close and I figured she'd decided to get dressed up as well. I threw on a tank top and a pair of loose basketball shorts. And I walked out. Mom was standing in the foyer and she had he blond hair up in a bun and was dressed in a one piece black spandex midi dress. It was so short that it barely covered her ass. And to complete the outfit she was wearing black thigh stockings and four inch heels.

"How do I look?" She asked spreading her arms and turning around in a circle.

I had to admit I was bit taken aback. "You look gorgeous mom."

She giggle and opened the door and out we went. As I followed her to the car I couldn't help but watch her lovely ass twitch from side to side, her heels clicking on the cement walk way.

Cassie looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"So where are we really going, mom."

"You'll see." was all she said to me as we got into the car.

Mom didn't say another word until we pulled into the adult book store/ theater. She parked and then looked at me.

"Why are we here?"

"Don't ask questions, Ricky and I want you to keep an open mind." she said simply and opened the driver's door and got out.

I had to admit I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs at this point. I got out of the car and she took my hand and we went inside. There was a big burly looking back man standing behind the counter and he asked for our ID. He took mom's and flashed her a smile and handed it back to her. Then he gave me a hard look and extended his hand. I handed him my card.

Mom put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me against her, "This is my son Ricky and it's his birthday."

The black man smiled at me and then at mom and handed me back my ID. "You two have a good time." he winked and raised the gate and let us through. I caught him checking out mom's ass as we walked past him.

"Mom I don't know about this." I said. I had to admit I felt a little embarrassed browsing the isles with my mom of all people. The shelves were chopped full of adult sex toys, ranging from blow up dolls, rubber dildos, vibrators and pocket pussies.

There was a look of fascination in Cassie's expression. "I haven't been in one of these places before." she chortled.

"Nor have I mom."

Cassie giggled and picked up a twelve inch black dildo that was as big around as my wrist. "Oh my goodness, look at this thing!"

"Mom!" I laughed and she looked at me and blushed and put it back on the hook.

She walked a little further up the isle and we found the door to the theater. I stopped her, "You do know what kind of movies they play here right?"

She nodded nervously, "I certainly do Ricky and that's why I brought you here."

"Mom I don't know about this." I said even more nervous now.

She took my hand, "Come on, Ricky it'll be fun."

I rolled my eyes and let her lead me into the theater. The inside of the theater smelled of disinfectant and old dried cum and the viewing seats were grungy looking old couches and sofa's. They had the look of being picked up off the curb and all of them were spread about here and there. There were several men in the theater, I counted around eight or nine and they all looked up at us. Some of them had their pants down around their ankles watching the action on the screen. The movie if you wanted to call it that was of a woman getting gang banged by a group of five well hung black men. The actress was on her knees sucking and jerking on cocks left and right. While a guy was banging the fuck out of her back door, and by back door I mean her asshole!"

"Oh goodness!" Mom blushed.

I had to laugh at her reaction I mean I have seen plenty of porno films and my favorite was watching the actress getting her asshole wrecked.

Mom ignored me and smiled and dragged me over to a large puffy black leather couch at the very front of the big screen. We sat down and she slid close to me and hugged my arm. Her tits felt nice against my shoulder.

Cassie watched the movie in wide eyed fascination. I looked around the dimly lit theater and found the guys watching us or should I say they were watching Cassie rather. Their expressions were lewd to say the least.

At this point in the movie the actress a little red head with monster sized tits was now being sandwiched by two guys, one in her shit chute and the other in her pussy and they were sawing her holes in unison.

"Are you okay, Mom?"

Cassie looked at me, "What?"

"I asked if you were okay?"

She quickly nodded and returned her attention to the screen. She looked mesmerized.

I sat back and watched the movie and the more I watched the hornier I got. My hard on, was certainly evident in my shorts. Feeling a bit self-conscious I reached down and placed my hand over it.

Cassie looked down at my hand and then at me, and she shook her head, "Don't do that Ricky. It's okay." she smiled.

I slid my hand away. My dick was even harder now and the head of my cock was sticking out of the leg of the shorts.

Cassie smiled down at it. "You look so uncomfortable, sweetie. Go ahead and pull your shorts down.

I looked at her confused as if I'd not heard her right.

"Go ahead Ricky pull your shorts down."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I thumbed my Basketball shorts down and slipped off.

Cassie stared down at my seven inch cock and smiled, then she returned her attention to the screen.

I reached down and stroked myself and suddenly Cassie looked at me and shook her head, "Don't." she whispered.

I took my hand away. Why was she telling me not to play with myself? Dang it!

I found my hand wondering down to my dick again and Cassie smacked it...my hand not my dick. I had a blue vein boner going on and she wouldn't let me touch it. For FUCK SAKE!

I hear the sound of something being dragged and I look to my right see that some guy had pulled his sofa up next to ours. How he did it with his pants wrapped around his ankles was beyond me. He plops back down on the sofa and starts jerking his three inch cock.

Cassie leans forward and gives the man a glance.

He smiles at her, points and begins stroking his dick.

Mom shakes her head and sits back, "He has no self control."

Suddenly the guy gasps and he ejaculates.

"See?" Cassie smirked.

I almost laughed.

"Sweetie a man needs to have self control if he intends on pleasing a lady."

I nodded and looked down at my dick it was throbbing so bad. I've never been this hard before without relieving myself. I gave her a pained yet pleading look.

She smiled at me and placed her hand on my thigh close to my cock. My breath caught in my chest. Was she going to touch me? Oh fuck yes please... please... please. I chanted in my head.

Then she took her hand away and giggled.

The fucking bitch was teasing me. I gave her a hard stare.

"What?" she smiled and returned her attention back to the movie.

"Mom, please." I said.

Without taking her eyes off the movie she slowly slid her hand over and took me in her hand. Her fingers felt so nimble and delicate as she squeezed my rock hard shaft.

I groaned.

"Watch the movie, baby." she winked.

I watched the action taking place on the screen. The actress was still being DP'd and the guys were giving it to her hard and she was crying out in ecstasy.

Mom's hand moved up and down my shaft ever so slowly...ever so gently.

She leaned over, "Don't cum to soon, okay."

I nodded and shuddered. I was trying hard to hold back, I swear I was. She began moving her hand faster.

"Fuccckk!" I whimpered. I curled my toes. I felt like my body was about to explode into a billion stars.

Suddenly the men started cumming on the woman... showering her... spraying her.

I fucking blew my load man. I cried out and arched my back as strands of white cum jetted forth from the tip of my dick two feet into the dim air.

Mom jerked me faster drawing out my orgasm.

I sank back against the couch as the beautiful feeling ebbed leaving me totally exhausted and breathing heavily.

Mom chortled and I looked at her, "I just love seeing a guy shoot his load." She pinched a bit of cum from my tip and lifted her fingers to her mouth. "Mmmm!"

I must say I've had birthday gifts in my days but nothing...absolutely nothing compares to the one mom gave to me that night.

The End