My Hitchhiker

Story Info
David thumbs a ride...and takes me for one!
1.9k words
4.32
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

This is the story of how David and I first met. It was a good beginning. It was not the end...

My name is Drew. Actually, it's Andrew; but that just sounds lame.

"Hey. Where you headed?" There's a car ahead of me with four of my friends in it. We are all going to a weekend cabin upstate. I could have squeezed in with them, I suppose, but I knew it would be more comfortable for everyone if I took my car and followed. A three hour ride body-to-body with four other guys would have been challenging for me. I know that my friends like me...but...

"Upstate for the weekend. My buds are in the car ahead. Can take you to Beaverton before we turn onto country roads." I almost lost it with that last second swerve to pick this guy up. My mind was on other things. Then my eyes took in his bare chest, thick arms, tight cut-offs and muscular legs...amazing the decisions a brain can make in a millisecond!

"Cool. That's prefect for me. Thanks." He's busy getting settled in. I am gawking as carefully as I can at the hunk who just slid his hot ass onto my passenger seat. My nostrils flare to take in his scent. A few hours in the sun have tinged his aroma with the most manly musk I have ever experienced. My cock is filling up fast.

"Drew." I hold out my hand to him. He breaks into a sweet toothy smile and responds, after checking me out.

"David, and thanks again for picking me up. I don't have money, but I do have...other things." OMG. I sooo need 'other things' right now. Call me a late bloomer. My friends and I are in the military; most of us are between eighteen and twenty. David looks to to be all of...nah...he's in our age group. With most guys I've known, there is a very distinct difference in them around eighteen. A year younger or a year older just deems obvious. It's hard to say why, exactly.

"What's a young guy like you hitchhiking for, if I might ask?"

"Sure. I just graduated high school; and I want to see what life has to offer me." Confident; and just a tad bit cocky. That's it. He's eighteen for sure. You can fake that like I do, or it can be real and pure. It's pure for David.

"Cool. Me and my friends enlisted to do the same thing." Looks like we have some common ground to build on.

"I could tell. The buzz cut, and all." I shoot him a side glance smile.

"And all what?" He hesitates.

"Your...you have a good bod. Military guys all have nice bodies." Well, that tops off my hard-on! I let out a chuckle, and playfully slap his naked thigh.

"Coming from you...I accept the compliment." He has started to dig into a pocket of his backpack. The little baggie he extracts holds a familiar substance.

"Want to share with me?" Do I ever. My virginal mind is awash with things I want to share with David. Most of my friends have had sex already. At least they talk like they have. I play along, but do not have the confidence to fake it much with them. They probably know, anyway. It's that lack of confidence and cocky thing with me.

"Okay." He knows. We just shared a quick glance and I can tell that he knows. Amazing the bond two strangers can achieve within minutes of being together. I can't help it. I'm blushing. My face feels red hot, and my mouth is dry.

"First time?" I actually have smoked before. It's California, after all. But I can't decide what first time he is asking about. My thoughts are totally occupied with his body, his scent, the way he moves and talks, the sound of his voice...

"Uh...not really." He takes in a drag and hands me the doobie. I am almost shaking as I reach to take it from him and our fingers touch. His moist lips will be on that paper. I will put his moist lips onto mine...

"BEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!" Fuck. I swerve back into my lane. He's laughing. I always have people laughing at me. It hurts.

"It's cool. No pressure. I like you, man. We can pull off the road and do this right, if you want." There's a scenic overlook up ahead. I pull off and park in a secluded spot, even though there are no other cars here.

"Sorry, it's just..." His turn to put a hand on my thigh. He leaves it there. I am deep into his pale blue eyes with mine. Deep into his breath. Melting into my seat. I never did take the doobie from his hand. He is putting the tip of it to my mouth. I open to him. To the doobie. As I suck in a very deep breath, we are still into our eye-lock; and he has not let go of the roach.

"There. You'll be okay." He smiles at me in the most wonderful way. I relax completely.

"First times can be a little nerve wracking, huh?" I manage to nod ever so slightly. He takes a hit, and puts the tip back onto my lips. "Let's finish this one and have some fun." The weed is working on my inhibitions. It crosses my mind that 'fun' is about to happen!

Part 2 -

It's a beautiful Summer day. Must be at least 82 or so. David opens his door and I watch him as he rises onto his feet. Everything about him amazes and excites me. The way the muscles of his shoulders are moving. The waistband of his shorts that hug his skin. The absolutely round and full nature of his cheeks. He turns and pokes his head back into the car. He reaches a hand out to me. I take it and slide out his side of the car. We are standing very close together. I feel light. Not too high. Just light. With our hands still together, his other hand reaches for my shoulder. He leans in and covers the smile on my mouth with his.

"huhahh." That breathy whisper is all that escapes me when he pulls slightly away for a second. As he looks at me, he knows I am his to command.

"Come on." Still hand-in-hand, we walk a bit and find a lovely patch of soft grass near a small pond. Several ducks are enjoying the heat, in and around the water's edge. David turns to me.

"Let's get this off you." With my shirt floating to the grass, I am now a good match for David - we are both naked from the waist up. Guys compare everything. He's checking me out. "Nice." Blushing time, again.

"David. I haven't ever..." With his mouth back on mine, words don't matter. With his tongue probing mine, I don't even know what words are!

Deep into his kiss, he guides us slowly to the ground. The grass feels cool and tickles my skin. I notice the sensation; but nothing will stop my mind from soaking up all that David offers to me. His hands start to undo my belt and zipper. With his mouth taken away, I feel alone again. I want him back. I need him to be back with me.

"Uh-ahhh." Little licks and kisses on my chest and belly. He's gong for it. I know he wants to take me. As David opens the flap of my shorts and pulls them downward, I raise my hips a bit, and prop myself up on my elbows for a good view. In other places, at other times in my life, I have played around with a friend or two, so I know where this is going.

"Nice." He's a man of few words. That's fine by me. My white briefs are soaked with precum; and stretched over my achingly hard and proud manhood. He is slowly peeling them off my crotch. My cock is not the kind that springs onto my stomach. It does unfurl quite nicely, and stands tall now, like a rocket ready to go.

"You can..." But David needs no instructions from me. He is engulfing my cock and taking it to the hilt! Man, this guy has technique! His hands are holding my flanks, rubbing my belly, and reaching for my chest while that mouth...OMG...that mouth is playing me into paradise.

"You can cum in my mouth, Drew. I like it that way." I'm already more than half way there, and he knows it. I nod. He smiles and gets back to work. This time, his lips close just under my crown, and his tongue, all wet and wild, is driving me crazy! I can't help myself from squirming a little, although I do not want to upset his rhythm.

"David. David. I'm close." He raises his eyes to mine without missing a lick. The way he is going at it, and telling me to cum in his mouth, has me just about ready to blow. The weed has me in such a sweet spot that my thoughts are floating on the pond water with the ducks. I feel that familiar rise of magma inside my crotch; I clench at the grass and the earth, and I let loose my eruption. "DAVID. FUCK. OH. FUCK." He sucks it all out and swallows me.

"That was nice, man." I have collapsed with my back onto the cool earth. He is crawling up my trunk and resting his body onto mine. In the delirium of my release, I see his smile come toward me. My cream is on his lips. It covers his pearly whites. It sticks in gooey droplets onto his outstretched tongue. "Have a taste." David is rubbing his tongue over my lips, coating them with my own seed. He is playing with my mouth. His wet tongue is sharing me with me. I can't get enough!

"You are one little repressed hottie, Drew. Thanks for picking me up, bud. This has been great!" David is bounding back to my car. I am in a daze and a haze, but manage to stand. When I get there, he is already in his seat.

"I have some drinks if you want."

"Nah, I love the aftertaste. You ever drink a guy down?" I shake my head. "Pity. I just came for the guy who gave me a lift before you did. He said mine was the sweetest he had ever tasted."

"Wish I could, David." That seems to satisfy him. I start the car and we drive to catch up with my friends. We find them pulled over at a roadside stand, enjoying some snacks and the weather.

"Hey, Drew!" Colin is waving at me. "Where you been?" He is eyeing me, and David, as we walk toward him and the others. I'm not sure exactly what I will say. I cast a quick glance to David, and he smiles at me. Colin sees it. I think he knows. I could not care less!

"Hey, Col...this is my friend, David. We took a little detour to relax." Oh, yeah. He knows. And now I know just how it feels to feel like he does. And David, too. I feel something new and wonderful. I feel like the guys who have impressed me along the way. I feel just like they do!...

Confident. Confident and cocky!

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers