The New Recruit

Story Info
Your trip to the convenience store takes longer than usual.
2.9k words
4.33
12.3k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story includes elements of non-consent/reluctance and light bondage.

--------

I drop by the 7-11 to use the ATM, leaving a couple of my friends in the car. I notice you buying a six-pack, and your dark good looks definitely pique my interest. You turn to leave, and I follow you. Your shorts cling to your ass appealingly, and your hairy legs promise a densely furry package. I hop in the car as you turn out of the parking lot and walk down the street, presumably to your place. My buddies are very turned on by you. One mentions that you were sporting a nice bulge in the front of those shorts. We decide that you're just asking for a fun evening, even if you don't know it yet.

We slowly drive down the street, keeping our distance as you walk. Streetlights are few and far between in this part of town, and there's nobody else on the street. Two of my friends and I quietly get out of the car while the driver keeps moving slowly with the lights out. I take the lead. "Hey man," I call out, "I think you dropped something at the store." You turn and look at me, as I hold out a five-dollar bill. "I don't think so," you say. At that moment, my two friends grab you. They slap a pair of handcuffs on your wrists and secure your arms behind your back. I open the back door of the car and they drag you in. I hop in the front, and in no time, we speed off towards our destination.

"What the fuck," you say, clearly pissed off and scared. "Don't worry, man. You'll be fine. We're just going to have a little fun," my friends say. The two in the back seat each grab a beer from your six pack, open them, and slam them down. You realize that struggling will get you nowhere, so you give up.

Within minutes, we've arrived in a parking area behind a row of nondescript shops in what was once a bustling commercial strip. We're heading to the basement of what is currently a dress shop frequented by ladies "of a certain age." I rent the basement from the building's owner, whom I've known since his son and I went to high school together.

I hop out to open the door to the basement, while my buddies drag you out of the car and in and down the narrow stairs to the basement. It's a sparsely furnished place, but what there is indicates that it's a pleasure hideaway rather than an actual living space.

There are a couple of couches, a king-sized bed, a sling, and cabinets which hold all sorts of instruments of nefarious purpose. One corner has been enclosed and converted into a sizable bathroom, with a large walk-in shower.

I stand you up and get up close to your face. "Damn, you're hot," I say, looking directly into your hazel eyes. I can't help but notice your plentiful stubble. You're still angry and a bit nervous, but you're starting to calm down. "What the fuck do you want?" you ask. "We're just going to show you a good time," my friend Eric replies.

Ah, yes, my friends. There's Eric, a short, well-built Latino guy of 29 with a bushy black moustache and a nicely hairy body. And Stu, 31, a wiry Englishman, nice short beard, lots of body hair, and an eight-inch uncut cock surrounded by a trimmed bush. Finally, there's Brian (the driver), a bear in every sense of the word. At 22, he's got the build of a linebacker, a thick curly beard, hair everywhere, and a cock as thick as a beer can. Oh, and me, I'm Jake, 27, long red beard, the build of a former swimmer, average in the cock department, but with a twisted sense of fun.

Brian gets things started by stripping off his shirt, revealing his pierced nipples and plentiful tattoos, which are barely visible beneath all of his body hair. I follow suit, except I take off everything, standing naked as the day I was born. You're starting to get the idea. "Hold on," you say, "I'm not queer, guys! This ain't my thing!" "Relax, mate," Stu says. "You'll be fine." He grabs your ass. "Nice buns!"

I kneel down in front of you, and pull your shorts down. My reward is instantaneous. Your cock bounces, your thick, black pubes glisten, and your balls hang seductively in their lightly furry sack. Your cock is of average size and circumcised with a prominent coronal ridge. I very tentatively take the head of your cock in my mouth, teasing your frenulum. The taste is an addictive mix of musk, sweat, and a hint of piss. Your dick starts to stiffen, even though that's the last thing you want.

After teasing your cock with my tongue, I abruptly lunge forward so that you hit the back of my throat and my nose is buried in your fragrant bush. You gasp as I start to squeeze the tip of your dick with my throat. I reach behind and grab your ass, delighted to find that your buns are covered with a fine dusting of hair.

Brian comes over and after removing the handcuffs lifts your arms up while Stu pulls your shirt over your head. He strokes your lightly furry chest, stopping to tweak your nipples. Brian leans over and buries his face in your surprisingly hairy armpit. Soon all that hair is wet with his spit as he slobbers and drools while he inhales your musky scent. Stu begins teasing your nipples with his tongue, and I'm rewarded with a sudden swelling of your dick.

Brian and I trade places. By now, your cock is fully erect. Brian takes it in his mouth and with little effort, deep throats until his nose is buried in your bush.

I've turned my attention to your other armpit. I'm transfixed by your musk; not stink, just the savory smell of a man who skips the deodorants and body sprays that are far too popular these days. I keep inhaling deeply, and feel my own cock start to get hard.

Eric cannot keep his hands off your buns. Like Brian, he's stripped off his shirt revealing his massive, nicely furry pecs, and his well-toned abs, with a very promising treasure trail leading into his tight jeans. Stu has taken a few steps back, shedding all of his clothes, his dark body hair contrasting with his very pale skin. His cock hangs halfway down his thigh until he takes it in his hand and it starts to stiffen, its purple head starting to extend past his foreskin. He strokes it seductively, but as with many well-hung men, it takes some effort to get fully hard.

We've now stripped you completely naked, and you feel quite self-conscious. There's no need; I know my friends and you have something to appeal to each of us.

Together, the four of us carry you over to the bed. We bind your hands and feet very lightly to the bed frame, leaving you spread-eagled and completely exposed and vulnerable. "Ooh, look!" Eric exclaims. "I think he's into bondage!" Your cock has now swollen to full erection and precum is starting to leak. Your dick throbs to the rhythm of your heartbeat.

Stu moves to the head of the bed, tilts your head back, and starts rubbing his cock over your face. You both know he wants you to suck his dick, but he's not going to force you...yet. Meanwhile, Brian stands to one side of the bed, placing his thick cock in your hand. You tentatively grab hold, surprised by how thick it is. It only gets thicker in response to your touch.

With your legs spread, I notice just how hairy your taint is. This is one of my favorite fetishes, because that hair traps a simply heavenly smell. I nuzzle underneath your balls, inhaling deeply.

Meanwhile, Eric has decided to take up his usual place in the sling. His legs are spread wide, and his tan asshole pucker is throbbing. Stu has finally managed to get you to lick the head of his cock, even taking just the tip into your mouth. His foreskin confuses you, but you have the instinct to run your tongue underneath it. "Good lad," Stu says approvingly.

Eric is getting impatient, so I reluctantly leave your crotch to tend to him. Now fully hard, Brian starts sucking on your cock again. Stu has succeeded in getting his cock in your mouth, and he's starting to fuck your face, thoughtfully stopping before you gag on his dick.

Eric's quivering hole is familiar territory for me. He is a complete ass slut. In fact, we met at a fisting party, and I had my right arm well inside of him before I knew his name. As is my habit, I begin by slowly rimming him. My tongue bathes his anus and much of his crack as he throws his head back and moans with pleasure. Soon I replace my tongue with a finger, then two, probing his loosening hole. He shouts when I bump into his prostate, and precum starts flowing out of his dick. "Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me now!" he begs.

Keeping my eyes locked to his, I enter him. I watch his eyes widen as my bare cock plunges fully into his rectum. I feel him clamp down on my dick, heightening the sensation. Each stroke elicits another moan from him.

By this point, Stu has turned his attention to Eric and me. As he approaches, I step aside so that he can fuck Eric deeper than any of the rest of us. Eric gasps, and Stu starts fucking him so hard the whole frame of the sling starts to shake as if there were an earthquake.

You're on the bed, looking dazed. I don't think you're uncomfortable any more, but you still don't know what to do. Brian and I unbind you and help you to your feet. We guide you over to the sling so you can see the beautiful sight of Stu's long cock plunging in and out of Eric's hole.

All of a sudden, Stu cums; he really likes being watched and an audience of three is just what he needed. He pumps spurt after spurt into Eric's ass until his orgasm is over. He pulls out, and a trickle of cum leaks out of Eric. In a flash, Brian is on his knees to lick it up, before turning to Stu's still stiff cock. Brian is the cum pig of the group.

"Wanna try?" Stu asks you. "Go on, fuck Eric's ass," I encourage you. "Yeah, fuck me," Eric chimes in.

You move into position between Eric's legs and very tentatively place the head of your dick against Eric's stretched anus. Between all the activity that hole has seen and Stu's copious jizz, your cock slides right in. The sensation surprises you; his rectum is so smooth! You find your rhythm, and soon you're fucking him like the whore that he is. Before you know it, you feel an orgasm rising, and you completely lose control, shooting much of your sperm into Eric, though you pull out before the injection is complete. The last three shots coat Eric's balls and your cum starts dripping on the floor.

As you catch your breath, Brian nudges you aside and takes his turn fucking Eric. His thick dick causes Eric to flinch just a little, but Brian is relentless. He pounds Eric's ass nearly as savagely as Stu. Soon his body hair is matted with sweat, causing it to glisten more than usual. With a loud grunt, Brian contributes his load to yours and Stu's inside Eric.

I decide it's time for me to make my addition to the mix. Watching you and two of my friends cum has me pretty close. I enter Eric again, and focus my attention on jacking Eric's very stiff dick. Just as I reach orgasm, so does Eric, coating his chest with several gobs of cum. I let mine mingle with my friends' contributions to Eric's enjoyment.

The four of us guide you back to the bed. This time, we all pile on. The basement room stinks of sweat and sex. My friends and I are making out like we always do. I tentatively approach you to give you a kiss. You seem reluctant at first, but then you let me kiss you. Our tongues mingle; I can taste Stu's cock. Soon everyone has made out with everyone else, and we're content to doze for a little while in a tangle of arms, legs, cocks....

--------

About fifteen minutes later, Stu thinks to ask you your name. "C.J.," you reply, a little reluctantly. We each reply with our own names. "How old are you, C.J.?" I ask. "24" you reply. Then, I proceed to tell you how each of us met and how we came to be a fairly regular group of fuck-buddies.

I've already mentioned that I met Eric at a fisting party, and I came to learn that he likes nothing more than to have his ass played with. After hooking up at several parties, we started getting together one-on-one, becoming regular fuck-buddies. Not only is he a great bottom, he can fuck like the best of them once he gets started.

Stu and I met in, of all places, the men's room at Home Depot. I was pissing when he came up, whipped out his whopper of a cock, and started pissing in the urinal right next to mine. I was staring at him as he shook the last couple of drops of piss off. He noticed me looking, and without a word, pushed me into one of the stalls, sat me on the toilet and shoved his huge cock into my mouth. It was the beginning of a terrific friendship with benefits. We would get together regularly, usually ending up with his cock deep in my ass. A couple of times, he even let me fuck him.

Brian, ah, Brian, my special, dear Brian....

We went to the same gym. The first time I saw him in the cardio room, I nearly had a heart attack on the spot. He was wearing a wife-beater, revealing all of his body hair and tats. His shorts barely contained his cock and ass, and his legs were covered with thick fur. As I watched him jogging on the treadmill, sweat soaking his shirt and shorts, I had a very prominent boner. At the time, he was (relatively) clean-shaven, in that I thought he had a week's beard growth. It turned out that he had shaved the previous day.

It was several weeks before I saw Brian anywhere but the Cardio room. I longed to see him in the showers or the locker room. My patience was rewarded when I turned a corner heading to the showers and saw him walking away from his locker, where he had left his sweaty clothes on the floor. Once he had entered the shower area, I leaned over, picked up the jock strap that he'd left behind, and held the crotch up to my nose. It smelled like man, all man, total man.

I rushed to the shower room. And there he was, in a nearly-empty gang shower, soaping up his furry body with particular attention to his cock. His pubic hair was so thick that his cock looked disappointingly short, but as he rinsed off, the water revealed that his dick was a normal length and surprisingly thick. I nearly fainted when he turned and ran his soapy hand through his very hairy ass crack. I had to be very mindful while I washed myself, lest I pop and inopportune boner.

I did not succeed.

As Brian left the shower, he pointedly looked at my stiff dick and gave me a wink and licked his lips as he passed by.

He was still at his locker when I got done in the shower room. As I passed by, he reached out, grabbed my shoulder, and kissed me. I was totally shocked. "I love gingers," he said, stroking my beard.

Thus began what would be my most serious relationship to date. We got together often, usually for extremely satisfying sex, but also socially. In fact, some might say that we were dating. But neither of us were interested in monogamous relationships (he at 19, me at 24), so we opted to keep on as friends and fuck buddies.

--------

"Let's get you home," I say, finally. I pull my pants on, and you put your shorts and shirt on. I open the fridge in the corner and pull out a six-pack. "This will make up for the beer we stole from you," I say. I take Brian's keys, and we go get in his car. We're silent as I drive back to the 7-11 parking lot. You get out of the car without a word.

"Well, you're in the club now," I say to you, "if you want to be, that is." You don't reply, but turn and leave the lot, walking down the dark street where we abducted you a couple of hours earlier.

To be continued.