My Hobby Pt. 03: Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuckin yes! I thought to myself, hell yes resistance and then conquest I knew I would cum really hard into this hot little MILF if I played my cards right.

I leaned down towards her ear and felt her shiver as my breath hit her neck, "I think you want to though."

I put my hand on her thigh just above her knee and squeezed. I find this usually sends shivers through most women and Chloe was no different and whether she meant to or not her legs parted very slightly.

I had figured that part of her issue was her company culture and the people she was with knowing or assuming that something had happened more than her vows.

I asked her quietly, "what room are you in? is it on this floor?"

She nodded, I was going to take a risk here but nothing ventured nothing gained.

"If you tell me your room number, I'll stay here for 5 minutes, tell John I struck out and let him get on with banging Amy. Then I'll come to your room!"

She gulped, "OK room 406."

I smiled, "Right you leave, let everyone see you go."

Chloe stood up and announced to the room, "Time for me to go to bed, I hope there aren't too many sore heads in the morning." Amy gave her a quick hug as she left and John came over to me.

"Bad luck, better luck next time."

"Yeah I said married women are hard to get in the sack."

"Especially that one mate, she is one straight up goody goody never gets too drunk, thought you were in there for a while though."

I stood up, "Yeah me too mate, me too, listen you mind if I take this bottle and finish it off in my room?"

He just slapped me on the back, "Sure man and have a consolation wank as well."

"May as well mate," I said and left the room. "Maybe see you at breakfast thanks for the drinks." I could see Amy pulling her top over her head behind John he was definitely getting his dick wet now I needed to see what I could do!

OK so here was the risky part, I'd barely touched this woman, she was now in her room by herself and her defences were up. There was a good chance I was not getting into her room.

Her room was only a bit further down the corridor I knocked gently. Crossing my fingers she would even answer the door. It opened slowly and her head snuck round.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi, can I come in?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I don't think that would be a good idea."

DAMN IT, I thought to myself but before I could say anything the door to John's room opened and conversation spilled out.

Chloe, obviously not wanting anyone to see me in the corridor outside her room, opened the door and pulled me in.

"Don't get any ideas, I just don't want anyone to see you outside my room."

I laughed, "Yeah yeah." I replied.

I put the bottle down, poured 2 glasses and handed her one from behind, she was pressed up against the door listening for her colleagues to depart.

I was pretty close behind her and bent down to her ear, "Come away from the door, I wont bite honest!"

I heard her sigh as she turned away from the door and came back into the room. She pretty much threw herself down onto the sofa chair which was in her room. I decided to not immediately press and let her get a bit calmer.

She took a big gulp of her wine and I could see her visibly relax a bit. I understood her point of view companies can be messy places when even just 1 or 2 people know you've played away from home!

I sat down next to her. "Listen Chloe I can clear off if you'd rather I did?"

She took another gulp of her wine and replied, "No it's OK stay and have a drink."

I did as instructed and again our legs and hips were touching. I subtly rubbed my leg against her establishing a bit more contact between us. You will know if you have followed my stories that touch is one of my major weapons in my seductions.

She didn't move away and I moved my free arm back around her expecting her to move it away but instead she settled in against me so we were even more in contact.

Nothing was being said as I stroked her hair with my fingers and occasionally brushed my finger tips along the skin on her neck.

As we drank her wine and my gentle stroking continued she sort of gently sighed and she seemed to relax. I'd seen this before she was comfortable with what was happening, she might be feeling it was wrong to have another man pressed against her with his arm round her, touching her hair but she was comfortable with it. Stage 1 complete.

While touch is hugely important it can be relatively easy to persuade any woman to let you touch them over a period of time it is significantly harder to go from where we were currently with Chloe leaning back against me with my arm round her and my hand stroking her hair, to her spreading her legs and screaming fuck me hard!

As we both sat quietly drinking our wine I ran my hand up her neck and through her hair, getting a small noise of appreciation I moved my hand down her neck and started to trace round her collar bone, I cheekily dipped a finger under the shoulder strap of her bra and continued to lightly stroke her shoulder.

I was genuinely surprised that she hadn't asked me to stop or to leave and I decided to test where we were by separating our bodies and topping up our wine glasses. This gave me a chance to fully check out Chloe and I was happy to see that her face looked relaxed. Always a good sign.

As I topped up her glass, which she held out towards me, I noticed that her nipples were very erect and could only assume that my light touches were having the desired effect on her body if not her mind at this point in time.

I sat down and we resumed our position, with her snuggling her body into mine and my hand around her shoulder. From my current position it would be easy to reach down and grab her breast but the time for now was not quite right. However I started to move my fingers in little circles around her neck and down along her collar bone stopping short each time of the upward slope of her breasts.

"That feels nice," she said.

Each time my fingers circled towards the top of her breasts I could feel Chloe tense and her breathe catch in her throat. There was a tension building between us now, I could sense it. With the next trace of my fingers and having put my wine down I brought my other hand up to brush along her jawline and pushed her hair behind her ear.

I could feel her breathing getting heavier this was all starting to have a deeper impact on her body and so following my fingers I bent my head forward and kissed along her neck until I captured to lobe of hear.

"Aaahhhhh," she softly moaned as my tongue darted out to lick the soft flesh of her ear and neck. I took my opportunity and slowly moved my other hand down sweeping my fingers between her cleavage and captured her right breast in my hand.

"How about this, does this feel nice?"

Her reply took a while to come out, "Yyyyes, yes it does." She eventually was able to say.

As I started to gently apply some pressure to her erect nipple and supple breast Chloe turned towards me lifted her face up and at last we kissed. Softly at first, small gentle kisses that became deeper until I felt her tongue flick out against mine.

It's amazing sometimes how quickly with no discussions 2 humans can change position to allow them best access to each others bodies. As we kissed Chloe and I moved subtly and she put one arm around my neck and one down onto my thigh. This moved my hand off of her breast but I quickly replaced it with my other hand which was now at a much better angle to really work her tit.

I pinched her erect nipple and heard her gasp into my mouth as our kisses grew more passionate. I knew this wasn't a done deal yet, but passions were running high, and lust was starting to take over both our actions. I had to try and keep control I knew I wanted her quite badly.

Her hand started to stroke up and down my thigh and as I moved my fingers under the strap of her vest top and bra and flicked them off her shoulder allowing me easier access to her bare tit, I felt her fingers run along the length of my hard cock and moved up towards my stomach.

As our hands explored, we both groaned at different touches, as her hand snaked up underneath my t-shirt onto my abs and my hand slide the cup of her bra out of the way and captured her naked breast.

Now I'd never say I am a man with a particular type apart from Married and unavailable of course. But I have never understood the obsession some men have with big boobs. More than a handful is a waste in my opinion. As my hand got full access to her small but perfect breasts I was in heaven. They really were perfect and the hard little bud of her nipple was almost on fire in the palm of my hand.

I felt her hand continue to stroke underneath my t-shirt, she sort of mirrored my movements but moving her hand up and across my nipples, she did give them a small pinch as she moved her hand back down.

This was all good progress but I knew she could stop it at any point. The trick was to get her automatic response system going. Use her lust to drive her actions.

I knew I had to keep ramping the pressure up but also test where things were.

There's two things I've noticed that can trigger a real reaction that puts the I'm married barriers back up. One is your hand going up under the hem of a skirt or in this case trying to snap open that top button on the jeans. I had no plans to go straight to that test but I wanted to build up to it and see what she did.

As we continued to kiss I shifted our positions again. Moving the arm around her neck to the front allowing me to capture her other breast. As I moved it I subtly slipped the strap of her cami off her shoulder. I don't think she noticed but her top was slipping down with both straps caught in her elbows and she already had one bare breast. Currently being manipulated by my hand to her obvious enjoyment.

Chloe took the change in position as an opening to slide one hand up behind my back, she was exploring both my chest and back underneath my t-shirt. I was hoping she might remove it soon. But I was also expecting her resistance to kick in soon.

I moved my hand from her lovely pert little breast to a sound of discontent from Chloe but as I started to slide me hand down towards her jean waistband I started to kiss down her throat replacing my hand on her tit with my mouth.

A hiss from Chloe as my mouth captured her tit and I gently bit her nipple indicated her continued enjoyment of my exploration of her body. My hand was now stroking her flesh under her top at her hip and was occasionally sliding a pinky finger under the waistband of her jeans.

Chloe's sounds of appreciation of me kissing her breast emboldened me and I sat up looked her in the eye's, she looked flushed and quite frankly sexy as hell, I reached behind her and undid her bra. Subconciously, I think, she looked down as I removed one of the pieces of her underwear. My cock rejoiced as it was a real moment of submission, of her acknowledging she had let this happen and she knew she shouldn't have but wanted it too much to object. I knew this was going in the right direction.

I pushed her more directly back against the seat so that I had full access to both breasts and as I brought my lips towards the newly freed one I heard her hiss through her teeth, "Oh yesssssss."

Taking that as a cue my hand moved back to her hip but quickly underneath her top and onto her stomach. Doing this I discovered she had a pierced belly button. Something I really like. I wondered for a moment if she had to often matching "tramp stamp" tattoo on her back at hip level. I hoped I'd find out but I didn't recall seeing the hint of ink earlier.

Having found what felt like a nice little button piercing and as I continued to nip and lick one breast while pinching the nipple of the other I moved my hand down. Chloe was squirming and moaning under what I'd like to think was expert manipulation of her body and as my hand continued lower I could feel that tell tale sign that subconsciously she wanted my hand to go lower as her stomach started to flutter to create more room between my fingers and her jeans waistband.

My hand reached the waistband, I dipped fingers below until they found the waistband of her panties. It felt like basic cotton and I stroked along the band with my fingers while her moans and fluttering muscles urged me lower. I decided to go with it and pushing my fingers into her panties I moved towards her pussy.

Encountering no hair my fingers were soon swirling on her clit.

"OH jesus christ," she exclaimed as her hips thrust up towards my fingers.

I continued, slipping 2 fingers down across her labia while wedging my thumb hard against her clit.

"Oh oh oh oh." She moaned as I lit little fires up and down her body.

As I fingered her slit, I encountered no resistance as I pushed both fingers into her. She was tight, really tight and I knew she was gonna be a great ride. I curled my fingers up towards her g-spot and with my thumb flicking her clit I heard her moans turn to little mewling noises and could tell she was about to cum.

I bit down hard on one nipple, pinched the other and with fingers and pressed down hard on her clit.

"Oh fuck you bastard," she screamed, "Yes, yes, oh god yes, right thereeeeeeee."

I felt her pussy clamp tight round my fingers as her hips thrust up and her head and shoulders went back and I got to watch the gorgeous sight of this diminutive MILF cum all over my fingers. She looked fuckin' beautiful.

As she came down from her orgasm I decided not to let things rest there, lust and momentum were on my side letting her rational brain kick back in was a bad idea.

I quickly lifted her up with her emitting a quick squeal as I moved us onto the bed. I think she was about to say something but I quickly covered her body with mine and kissed her deeply. As I felt her spread her legs either side of me I knew I was a few items of clothing away from fucking this woman.

We kissed and ground together, my cock was exceptionally hard and straining to get released and into this woman's cunt. I ground myself against her cunt hearing whimpers of pleasure as we kissed. Chloe's hands were all over my body. She had been running her hands over my shoulders and back over my top but as I ground against her she moved both hands down and under my top.

I was surprised when moments later she started to remove it causing me to separate our upper bodies allowing me to look down at her, she was flushed across her upper chest, sex flush always a good sign. Her hair was slightly dishevelled making her heavy eyes and flushed cheeks look even sexier. Oh yes this girl was hot to trot.

I followed her lead and reached down and started to pull her cami top up and off, she sat up as I did this and I heard her whisper. "I shouldn't be doing this." With a slight head shake. Despite this, I am a faithful wife affirmation it didn't appear to be stopping her acting.

I pulled her up towards me with a hand behind her back and kissed her passionately. It was an uncomfortable position for both of us but made the kiss feel that bit more frantic and passionate.

What happened next surprised me a bit as she pushed me back, and sat up. With a wicked look in her eyes and while biting her bottom lip she pushed me over and onto my back and then swung herself on top. I have to say she looked fuckin amazing semi-naked on top of me slightly grinding herself against my cock.

She was looking down at me with a strange look on her face, I figured this was the moment, she might back out now, she had put herself in control and I was now at her mercy.

She kinda cocked her head to one side, "How did I get myself into this?"

I stared at her for a second expecting her to say more. She didn't. "It's probably my fault really? Though you did say it felt nice?"

She laughed, "Haha yes I guess I did, and it does, but as you know I really should not be doing this. I'm married."

Fuck I love those words, fucking love em.

"I know you're married, you know you're married. Hell everyone you were drinking with tonight knows that but are you sure you don't just wanna see where this goes? We can stop at anytime."

Quite naturally a lot of women assume you are talking bullshit when you say something like this and of course if we did stop I would try and persuade her. But I am absolutely not interested in force and a lack of consent. I want them to give in, betray their vows and society instincts but I'm totally not interested in rape.

I continued. "I mean if we do stop I'll try and persuade you but nothing more, you're in control!"

And I left it hanging there. I could see her mind working.

I sat up a bit reducing the distance between us and allowing me to put an arm around her waist.

"Listen we're both enjoying each other, you're an attractive woman and I know I want you, you can feel that! No-one will ever know any of this happened except us!"

She bit her lip and fuck me I love when a woman does that it's sexy as hell but with her bobbed blonde hair it was also cute as fuck.

She put her hands round my neck, "I'm not sure I can do what I know you want to but this is too nice to stop just now even if it means I have to feel guilty tomorrow."

I simply smiled and kissed her softly.

The soft kisses continued for quite a while with us both gently running our hands up and down each other back but as they started to heat up Chloe shifted slightly and started to kiss my ear and down my neck. As she kissed down towards my chest she pushed me back and our bodies came together as I hit the bed. It was the first time I had felt her itty bitty titties press against me and they felt delicious with those nipples pushing into my chest.

Chloe continued to kiss down my neck and onto my chest, I was liking the direction this was headed in. Each encounter is different you never know where the boundaries are drawn, but it kinda felt that at lease a blowjob was gonna be OK and lets face it who turns down a blowjob?

As she got to my nipples it was my turn to groan as her tongue flicked out and started to tease my nipple in a most delightful way and just as it became hard and sensitive she bit down, softly initially but sensing my enjoyment hard eliciting my first real groan of pleasure of the night.

She amused herself teasing and biting my nipples for a while and as she did so I felt her fingers come down on the belt buckle of my jeans and start to undo it. "Oh Yes." I thought.

As she flicked my jeans open and started to pull down the zip her mouth started to follow her hands down. I think this is the moment that every guy loves and dreads in equal measure. That will I get blown, will she be good at it moment. I've seldom had a bad blow job but I've deffo had a few that were at best just OK.

As her mouth met her hands she sat up, moved to one side and started to tug my jeans off.

"Lift your arse then." She said with a giggle.

I of course did as instructed and waited to see what happened next.

What she did next was perhaps the most common thing women do when encountering a new cock for the first time. She reached over and touched it, measuring it with her hand in many ways. She curled her fingers around it and ran her hand up and down the length of my cock. I'm not sure that girls know this is absolute torture and through boxer shorts can often be a bit unpleasant?

Fortunately Chloe's touch was firm but light enough that her exploration of my cock through my boxers was building the tension. I could see her eyes following her hand, could see her mentally measuring my cock and hopefully thinking what it would feel like in her. Was I fatter and longer than her husband. Was this the biggest cock she'd ever seen or just bang average.

She bit her lip again I was starting to really like that expression so far it had led to good things. She slowly slid her hand up my cock, carried on up to the waistband of my boxers and started to tug them off. I did not need to be told to raise my arse this time! She freed my cock and threw my boxers over her shoulder as she turned her attention to my cock.