My Hobby Pt. 03: Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
287 Followers

"Christ that's a big cock." She said. You always like to hear this when you are a guy and as she was tiny and I had felt how tight she was I knew she was gonna feel every inch of my cock when I fucked her.

"Glad you like it," I said with a huge smile. "Wanna take it for a ride?"

She laughed and replied, "I'm not sure it'll fit? You'll split me in 2."

"You'll never know how much you can take 'til you try."

"We'll see." She said as her hand started to stroke my now naked and precum dripping cock.

Oh god her hand felt so good round my cock. As she tentatively at first started to stroke her hand up and down my full length.

"Look at it," she almost squealed. "I can't wrap my whole hand round it!"

I'll admit even I thought my cock looked massive in her hand! I swear I felt myself get harder.

Her gaze was fixated on my cock now and she was kinda muttering to herself, "It'll never fit, I'd gag, oh god, look at it."

As she stroked me she started to move slowly toward my cock. Slowly tentatively she reached her tongue out and flicked then end, tasting the precum as she did so.

"I've got to try." I heard her mutter before her mouth moved down and slowly oh so slowly started to engulf my cock. Fuck it was hot feeling that gorgeous wetness engulfing my rod. Which had been bursting to get wet for a while now. It was also clearly filling her mouth completely and she was moaning around my cock as she started to get into sucking me off.

"OH fuck that's good."

She had started to bob up and down on the end of my cock with her hand manipulating the shaft with a nice twisting motion. She had clearly given a few BJs in her time and I was now just relaxing and enjoying it.

As she really started to get into it I could feel her trying to get more of my cock into her mouth and heard her gag a few times as my cock head hit the top of her throat a few times. Despite her obvious expertise at this I didn't think she was gonna be able to deep throat me.

She slipped her lips back to the top and turned to me, "Let me know when you're gonna cum."

She attacked my cock with renewed vigour absolutely stroking me to my first orgasm of the night.

As her tongue swirled up and over my cockhead, with her hand pumping the shaft and her lips locked on everything else I knew I was on the last few strokes.

"OH god Chloe, I'm gonna cum." She had asked so I made sure I warned, it's only polite anyway.

As I said it I felt my cock stiffen and expand and felt Chloe's mouth come off the end of my cock and I watched in delighted fascination as my cum painted her beautiful face and chest.

I was in shock I have seldom had a girl pull off and that wanted my cum on her but by the look on her face this was exactly what she had wanted.

"You look delightfully sexy and disgusting with my cum running down your face."

She was already walking toward the bathroom. "Yeah no way I could have that monster in my mouth and swallow."

I lay back coming down from what had been a pretty intense orgasm.

Chloe shimmied back towards the bed, stopping off to find her glass, top it up and take a big gulp. God she looked sexy as hell just standing there, hand on hip, black panties sitting on her hips and with her tits just pointing straight at me.

"Want some?"

I figured I may as well, got off the bed and walked towards her. "May as well eh?"

She poured and handed me the glass. "That was some load mister!"

I shrugged, "It has actually been while and a decent time until I was that worked up. Plus that was a pretty damn fine blowjob."

She did a mock bow and took her glass back towards the bed and kind of sat/lay on the bed with her back against the headboard so she could continue to drink.

I took a slug and took in the sight of this gorgeous MILF sitting mostly naked on a hotel bed drinking and was very happy to feel myself getting hard again.

I moved towards the other side of the bed, finished my drink and turned towards Chloe. I still hadn't figured this woman out, she wasn't a real I'm married fighter, that ring on her finger was not her main thought. She wasn't into being ordered around and told what to do and she had no vibe of wanting to play that role. I was wondering if my friend had been right she was at heart a good girl?

Good girls can often get off on the guilty, they don't put up much of a fight because defending their honour isn't their thing. They secretly love the guilt. They get off on it. It's almost like having that secret they can never tell, well apart from to a girlfriend whilst drunk. That secret fuelled their guilt. Sharing it with that girlfriend validated that guilt as she would be horrified. Hmmmmm if Chloe is a good girl. There's only one way she's getting that high she desperately craves.

I

re-established contact with her, lightly stroking her arm.

"That was pretty crazy, you ever done anything as intense as that before?"

She shot me a look, "No, I told you I'm married!"

"You mean to say that in all those years of marriage you've never sneaked a kiss? Given a BJ or worse before?"

"NO!" she exclaimed

"First time then, I'm honoured."

She kind of looked pissed but I think I had hooked into something.

"What about before marriage ever cheat on a boyfriend?"

There it was again that lip bite, "I suppose." She said.

"You suppose? I mean you either did or you didn't!"

She looked over at me and she blushed. "Yeah I cheated on a boyfriend. I ended up marrying the guy I cheated on him with though."

Boom there it was she had gotten off on the guilt and married the guy that made her feel guilty.

"Wow how did that work?"

"Well you know things happened and then I was really into the other guy so I saw them both for a while and then."

"Hold on, hold on you saw them both?"

She kinda shrugged. "Yeah I saw them both what about it?"

"Were you fucking both of them?"

Now she went into a deep blush. "Yes, sometimes I was."

"I knew it." I laughed and squeezed her thigh. "Ever fuck them both on the same day?"

She simply nodded. I started to stroker her thigh as I spoke moving my body right up against her now.

"Tell me, did you go home to the faithful boyfriend after fucking the other guy?"

She nodded again.

"Did you let them both cum in you?"

Another nod.

"How did you feel when your boyfriend fucked you knowing that he was fucking you full of another mans cum?"

She kind of shook her head, "I don't know, guilty, guilty as hell but...I don't know."

"Did you like it?"

"I fuckin loved it OK? I loved fucking him knowing that I was full of another mans cum. Loved the fact I cheated on him and the stupid bastard didn't know. Loved that I could get away with it. Satisfied?"

"Yes." I said as I kissed her neck and moved my hand firmly between her legs.

"OH god." She sighed. As I pressed my fingers into her through her panties. I could feel her excitement, could feel her wetness and knew her body needed to be fucked.

I quickly moved so I was above her and pulled her into a kiss, our bodies came together and I was on top of her with my hard cock only denied entry by her panties.

The kissing was frantic and I was hoping that the thoughts of how much she enjoyed cheating had fired her up to fuck me. There was a part of me that really wanted to take my time and devour every part of her especially eat her pussy but I knew I just needed to get my cock in her.

I reached down between us and moved her panties to one side, and moved my cock so it was against her pussy lips. She pulled back from the kiss. Looked me in the eyes and said those words I love to hear.

"Fuck me then you bastard! You know you want to."

I didn't wait I reached between us ripped her panties off and positioned myself at her entrance and started to enter her.

"OH Fuck. You're so big."

I think it was combination of me being bigger than she was used to and her pussy being tight as fuck due to her petite size but I had to go slow.

She felt fucking amazing, tight and wet round my rod and with her head thrown back, panting as she took my cock for the first time I was really savouring this moment of absolute surrender and conquest of this wife.

Finally I was all the way in. I don't think my cock had ever felt this good in a pussy. I'd had to work hard to get here but fuck me it felt good.

"Feel OK?" I asked.

She nodded, "You're touching places I didn't know a cock could reach."

I pulled back sightly and started to stroke into her.

"OH fuck that feels so good," I panted into her ear. "You're so tight it feels amazing."

I felt her wrap her gorgeous slim legs around me and I thrust forward pushing myself deeper into her pussy than any man ever had.

"OH god, oh god." She panted. And I could feel her pussy start to clench my cock. Amazingly she was ready to cum already.

I slammed all the way into her with an "oooofftt"

Now there was no holding back, her cunt was loving my cock and she was about to cum I started to plough her with my full length.

I could tell by her panting and lovely little "oh" noises that she was climbing to that higher plain.

I changed my strokes so the shaft of my cock was really rubbing her clit as well and she started to clench my back with her arms and legs.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, fuck me, I'm cumming."

With that she threw her head back and I felt her body go stiff as her orgasm hit her. I felt it shake through every part of her from her legs and arms, to her stomach fluttering against mine and her pussy gripping my cock tightly as it constricted around me.

With an "Urrrgghhhhh." This gorgeous little wife had a fuckin huge orgasm as I continued to fuck her hard.

She didn't seem to really come down from her orgasm but just started to climb to a higher plain for another even bigger orgasm. She was frantic beneath me urging me on with every fibre of her being.

"OH god fuck me, so goooooodddd this is sooooo gooooodddddd."

I could tell she was close to another orgasm despite having pretty much just cum and I wanted this one to send her over the top with me cumming deep inside her. I wanted as she came to shoot my seed deep into her fertile belly.

I picked up the pace.

"oh yes, oh yes, OH MY GOD. I'm gonna cum agggggaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn." She wailed and I was racing towards my orgasm as well.

I was really drilling into her now, her body fully accepting every inch of my cock.

She was panting and looked up at me as her orgasm started to hit. Locking eyes with her I felt my cock swell and with one finally deep thrust I buried myself deeply inside her.

"Gonna cum." I said

Her orgasm hit, "Oh god yes, cum in me cum in me you bastard."

I had no option my cock swelled and I was depositing a lot of cum right against her cervix. I didn't care if I was knocking her up, but a part of me hoped I was.

"OH god." She panted one final time as out bodies collapsed together, bathed in sweat and with my cock starting to deflate and cum running out of her pussy.

I looked down at her, have to say I have fucked some amazing looking women but that picture of Chloe is burned into my memory her blonde hair had the classic just been fucked look, her face was flushed but a small smile played across her features and her entire body was bathed in a sheen of sweat making her look absolutely gorgeous.

As we separated both breathing hard she turned towards me.

"Well you got what you wanted?"

"I think you got what you wanted too." I simply replied.

She kinda nodded, and sliding next to me se whispered in my ear. "Not gotten everything yet?"

Awesome round 2 was on the cards.

Now as you know lads I'd cum twice already and I've seldom had a problem getting it back up but having just cum I was gonna need a break.

"More wine?" I asked her slipping off the side of the bed.

"Mmmmmmmm please." She almost purred.

As I poured some wine she pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at me.

"You know you're an utter bastard right?"

"Me? Really? Why?"

"Come on you were pretty slick at getting me fired up and there is a fair chance I would have fucked you, but when you brought my previous cheating into it you really made me relive how that made me felt."

I kinda shrugged and let her continue.

"You've gotta admit you found a thing that you figured would get me horny and get you between my legs and you used it without mercy."

"I bowed, "Guilty as charged."

She buried her head in the sheets and kicked her legs. "I fuckin' knew it you are a bastard. I knew you were I really did I should have slammed that door in your face."

"You could have shut the door in my face but given how many times you just came you would have missed out on a lot of fun."

I handed her a glass and she sat up cross legged, yoga style on the bed and sipped her wine.

"Yeah having been well fucked by an utter bastard I am kinda glad I didn't shut the door in your face but I know I'll feel guilty."

"I think you kinda like the guilt."

She looked at me quite quizzically. "I've never really considered that before. My best sex, before tonight, was with my now husband when he was the guy making me feel guilty."

Chloe seemed to be finally realising that guilty got her hot to trot.

"And then tonight just amazing sex, that small voice in the back of my head telling me I shouldn't be doing this really did give me a thrill."

She put her glass down, straddled me and took my glass off me and placed it on the night stand.

"Too much thinking."

And with that she kissed me and our bodies began to move together again. With her little tits pressed hard against my chest, her hands either side of my face I could feel her need. As she kissed me with a passion born of guilt.

We both sensed my cock becoming erect and without breaking the kiss Chloe shifted her body and simply slide her pussy back and down almost sucking my cock into her needy little cunt.

With small little circles Chloe started to ride my cock with it lodged deep inside her body.

"OH I am gonna miss this cock being lodged right against my cervix."

She was right I could pretty much feel the nub of her cervix right up against the head of my cock. I had seldom enjoyed a fuck more as we just seemed to fit together nicely.

Her little hip circles were starting to be replaced by more forceful twist and thrust which was really starting to affect me. As she really started to ride me I couldn't help myself and dipped my head down and gently bit her nipple.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh."

Her hip circles were rapidly turning into a more straight forward up and down thrust as she started to really slide up and down the length of my cock. Driving it back in seemed to be getting harder on each turn and quite quickly she was bouncing up and down on my shaft.

I lay back and enjoyed the view as she really started to ride me hard.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." She started to pant as she reached her own hands up to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples. It really was a glorious sight.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, oh god."

Watching her entire body stiffen and then spasm as her orgasm hit her was awesome. She was one of those woman who's face just looks like it is in beautiful agony as she came.

She paused as she came down from her orgasm and I decided to move quickly. I knew there was little chance of me getting to screw her again so I slide out from under her and positioned her towards the end of the bed.

"Get on your knees." I commanded. This gave me the opportunity to fully confirm she did indeed have a little tramp stamp just above her tailbone.

Looking back at me over her shoulder she happily complied. I know had her in one of my favourite positions where I could stand and really thrust hard into her body. Positioning myself, I entered her in a single thrust.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Yeah." I grunted as I prepared to fuck her senseless.

For the next 5 minutes all you could hear in the room were huffs and pants and the slap of 2 bodies coming together time and time again.

Suddenly I felt her pussy throb and Chloe moaned low in her throat and I knew she was going to cum again.

Picking up the pace I was really slamming our bodies together.

"Oh, oh, oh."

I was almost there and as I felt her pussy start to spasm I roared into the room,

"Cumming."

With 3 huge final thrusts I filled her cunt once again with my cum, making sure I was as deep inside her as possible. A part of me hoped I knocked this woman up.

"Urrrgggghhhhhhhhh. OH GOD."

As she felt my cum hit her cervix and fill her cunt she came around me.

We both collapsed onto the bed spent from an hour or more of fucking.

There was little more conversation and while a part of my thought about hanging about and screwing her again in the morning I got the hint as she squirmed under the covers.

Slowly I collected my clothes and got dressed, while Chloe half watched and half started to doze.

"Well that was great, I am certainly glad you didn't slam that door in my face.

And just like that I was dismissed and left to head back to my room. Hotels are strangely quiet places at this time of the night but I was fairly certain I heard some fucking still going on as I passed the room the night had started in.

Next morning I was glad of a shower before heading down to breakfast. Of course one of the first people I see as I sit down is John. He was at another table which looked like it would soon have most of the crew from the night before round it.

He made to wave me over but from a distance I declined and got stuck into my food.

I was just getting a second cup of coffee when Chloe walked in, she looked stunning, nice little dress showing of her toned and sexy legs. She was wearing ankle strap high heels which I adore and was mentally wishing she had been wearing when we fucked.

She very definitely did not look my way and took a seat with her back to me. Oh well it had been a great night in the hotel and she had been a great fuck. I never did find out if I knocked her up, didn't once bump into that lot again in all the years I stayed at that hotel. But I did eventually get to fuck an airhostess but that's another story.

Mastergo
Mastergo
287 Followers