My Holiday Adventures

Story Info
My much needed holiday turns out to be anything but quiet.
2.4k words
4.56
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that I work too hard, but I can't stop myself. Friends tell me I should find a partner and slow down instead of working all the time. They also tell me that they don't understand why I can't attract a man to share my life, but I don't think I'm that great a catch, in spite of what they say.

I'm 32 years old, medium build, sandy brown hair, blue eyes, reasonably fit and healthy, but nothing special. My best features are probably my bum and my cock, which is a chunky 7incher. They both get me some attention at the gym or on the beach.

This holiday has been a long time coming. I've been working right up until the day before, which meant I just threw some things in a bag and set off, deciding that I could buy anything I was missing in the resort.

After we landed on the island, the taxi quickly drove me to the small resort and I got my first look at the hotel.

Sandra, my friend and travel agent, had assured me it was a very good hotel in a quiet village, which is just what I needed to relax.

The hotel was charming, beautifully decorated and the reception staff were very friendly. My room was spacious with a large balcony overlooking the beach.

After I'd unpacked, I sat out there with the complimentary wine that I'd found in the fridge and enjoyed the late afternoon sun, till it was time to freshen up for dinner.

In the restaurant I was shown to a table set for one by the window and I'd barely glanced at the menu, when a tall handsome man, in a dark suit, approached and held out his hand

"Good evening, I am Jose, the restaurant manager. Your friend, Sandra, sent me a message to expect you. Anything you need during your stay, just ask me."

It's a benefit having a well connected travel agent for a friend.

I stood up and shook his hand

"Thankyou. There is one thing you can help me with. Before I left, I didn't have time to get a haircut. Is there a barber in the village?"

"Unfortunately no, you need to go to the next town. I have a friend there who is an excellent barber. I can phone for you, if you want."

I agreed and he went straight off to do that, while I ordered my dinner.

I was halfway through my starter, when Jose returned.

"Antonio will make time for you tomorrow morning, if that is convenient?"

That suited me just fine, so went to confirm.

I watched him walk away and thought what a lovely man he was, good looking too, with his dark Spanish looks. He wore a wedding ring, but I wondered if he played around, like many continental men did. It was difficult to tell as he was being very professional.

Next morning, I took the bus along the coast and following Jose's directions, found Antonio's barber shop.

Inside, the shop was very smart, with a large leather couch and three barber's chairs. There were also a couple of sinks at the back.

A small, dark haired man rushed forward to greet me.

"Good morning, I am Antonio. Jose asked me to look after you."

I studied him as he hung up my jacket.

He was maybe in his 40s, with a neatly trimmed beard and friendly dark eyes. He wore black trousers and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, that showed off his lean muscular forearms, which were covered in smooth black hair.

He fussed around me, as he wrapped me in a gown and settled me at one of the sinks.

I started to relax as he washed my hair and massaged the lather into my scalp, before rinsing slowly, gently running his hands through my hair.

In the barber's chair, his hand caressed my scalp and neck, as he moved my head to the position he wanted and his twinkling eyes occasionally met mine in the mirror, when he was checking if something was alright. This was turning out to be a pleasant experience and I had the beginnings of an erection under the gown.

While he continued to cut my hair, I tried to read the price list in Spanish beside the mirror, but could only work out a few of them. I did know that 'masaje' in Spanish meant massage, so I asked Antonio

"You do massage here also?" hoping that it would be him who was the masseur.

"Yes, I am also a masseur, but there is only me today, so cannot leave the shop."

I was disappointed

"That's a pity. I have been stressed at work and a massage would have helped me to relax."

He apologised and continued with the haircut, but I could see him studying me in the mirror.

At the end when I had paid and was about to go, Antonio said

"Take a seat for a moment and I will make a call. A massage might be possible."

A conversation took place in rapid Spanish, with much gesticulating, then Antonio came over.

" One of my barbers will come to cover for me. Can you come back in one hour?"

I was delighted, so went to have a look round the town and a cup of coffee, to pass the time.

When I came back, another older barber was cutting someone's hair, but when he saw me, he stopped a moment and smiling, asked

" Massage? "

When I said 'Si', he nodded his head towards the corner.

" Just go through the door at the back, Antonio is waiting for you."

Behind the door was a short passage leading to a treatment room with a massage bed and shelves with towels and bottles of oils. To the right was another door.

A smiling Antonio was leaning against the massage table. He'd changed into black shorts with a loose white vest and looked really sexy.

He led me through to the shower room and handed me a towel.

"Take your time and come through when you are ready."

Needless to say I hurried, looking forward to Antonio's hands on my body.

After I'd dried off, the towel was quite damp, so I left it there and walked through naked. Antonio looked my body up and down, his eyes lingering on my cock, then got me to lie face down on the table, to begin the massage. No towel was offered to cover me, but the room was very warm, so not necessary.

He started on my back and shoulders, getting rid of the knots and tension, then my glutes got a firm kneading, before moving down to my legs. As he came up to the top of my thigh, his hand brushed against my balls, which didn't bother me. This happened every time on both legs, till I could feel my cock stiffening, so when he asked me to turn over, I was almost fully erect.

Antonio gave me a grin, but didn't comment, just continued the massage and again his oily hands slid against my balls, but he didn't touch my cock, other than to nudge it out of the way when it hampered his stroke.

His hands were driving me crazy, as they massaged my body and I badly wanted him to give some attention to my cock, which was pointing almost straight up and leaking precum.

A sideways look at Antonio's shorts showed me he also had an erection, pushing against the thin material.

He noticed where I was looking and grinned. I said

"Why don't you take them off."

He stopped and pulled the vest over his head then dropped his shorts, kicking them off his feet.

Wow, Antonio was lean and muscled, with the same smooth black hair on his chest that ran in a line down his stomach to a neatly trimmed pubic area, but his cock and balls were shaved like mine. His circumcised cock, though slim, was very long and slightly darker than the rest of his body, with large, low hanging balls.

I dropped my hand over the side of the table and cupped his balls, then tugged gently on his cock.

He leant forward and kissed me, before turning his head to swallow my cock, his oily hand massaging my balls, while I continued to fondle his hard shaft and dangling ball sack.

After a couple of minutes he stopped, and climbed up on to the table beside me, squatting over my body. He reached behind and guided my cock inside him with apparent ease, lowering himself on to it, till he had the whole length inside his back passage.

I didn't have to do anything, as he bounced up and down, his cock swinging as he moved, taking my whole length as far inside him as he could, occasionally tightening his arse muscles round me as he came down and rested for a short time, before grinding his arse against me again.

Raising myself up on my arms, I began pumping my hips and our bodies slapped together with the combination of oil and sweat.

Any time now, I knew that I would blow. I could feel the juices rising up from my balls and my breath almost stopped as cum streamed out of my cock, shooting up inside Antonio's willing hole.

The look on his face could only be described as ecstatic, as he gazed down into my eyes.

With a bit of maneuvering, I managed to sit up with my cock still inside him, as I wrapped my arms round his body and kissed him long and deep.

When he climbed off me, his cock was still hard, so I got on my knees and let him use my mouth, while he held on to my shoulders.

Soon I was rewarded with a huge explosion of cum, followed by two more and I managed to swallow most of it, despite the fact that his long cock was halfway down my throat.

I stood up for a cum flavoured kiss, before he dragged me off to the shower room, where he washed me all over with a large sponge to get rid of the oil.

We both dried off and got dressed, with a final kiss, before going through to the shop.

As I paid him for the massage, the other barber gave me a wink, so I think he knew exactly what had gone on.

On the bus back, I felt better than I had done for months. Antonio had done me a world of good and I'd promised to see him again during my holiday.

Back at the hotel, I had a light lunch in the bar, then got changed and had a few hours on the village beach. I really wanted to explore the nudist beach further round the rocks, but that would have to wait till tomorrow.

At dinner, Jose came across while I was finishing my meal and inspected my haircut.

" Good evening. Your hair looks very smart. Were you happy with your visit to Antonio this morning?"

I couldn't tell him exactly how happy I was, so just said

"Yes, he's a very good barber and an extremely nice man. He looked after me very well."

Jose smiled

"That's good. I will be phoning him later and will let him know that he has a satisfied customer."

After dinner, I settled in the bar for a while, with coffee and a Spanish brandy, but before I turned in, decided to have a slow walk along the paseo, to the end of the village, for some fresh air, but also to see where the path was, to take me to the nudist beach in the morning.

There weren't many people around, but on the way back, I could see a man walking towards me and it took me a few minutes to realise that it was Jose, going home. He'd changed into jeans and a polo shirt, so looked different.

He greeted me and we chatted for a few minutes, then he said

"Antonio says hello, by the way." with an amused look on his face.

I wasn't sure what that meant

"Oh, you phoned him, then?"

He grinned at me

"You did not mention your full body massage." and he seemed to emphasise the 'full body'.

I decided to brazen it out

"Yes, it was very enjoyable."

Jose started laughing

"Yes and I think that Antonio enjoyed your cock very much also."

I laughed with him, but it was obvious that Jose and Antonio were more than just friends, if they shared stuff like that.

He leaned in slightly and lowered his voice, not that there was anyone around

" He tells me you have a big cock. Un pollo." and he looked down pointedly at my crotch.

So he is interested, I thought.

"You want to see?"

He nodded.

We walked down the side of a shop and into the shadow, where I unzipped and pulled out my cock, which was already semi hard.

Jose's hand immediately came out to give it a few tugs, while I unbuckled my belt and pulled my chinos and briefs halfway down to give him better access.

He squatted down and breathed in heavily, before his lips tasted my cock and he slowly worked his way along the entire shaft, till he had the whole thing in his mouth. The thickness of my cock was stretching him, but he soon relaxed and began sucking me off like a pro.

This was so hot, being sucked off by this handsome Spaniard in the cool night air and there was also the added excitement that we might be discovered by a passerby, or someone from one of the houses behind us.

The other thing that was hot, was Jose's head moving up and down on me, like he hadn't had a cock in his mouth for ages and I let go, my seed filling Jose's mouth, too much to swallow, as it trickled down his chin.

He kept sucking and licking my cock, till I was completely drained and he'd got every last drop of cum, before he stood up and kissed me.

As I was stuffing everything back in my chinos, he said

"You came so much, I thought it would never stop."

I've always been a big cummer, so replied

"I've got a never ending supply." which made him chuckle.

We walked back out to the street and after a quick kiss, went our separate ways, Jose home to his wife and me to my hotel room.

As I was getting ready for bed, I kept thinking about how my first day had gone and there were still 12 days to go.

What would tomorrow have in store?