Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Married man has an unexpected encounter.
4k words
4.58
25.8k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was in full cruise control.

Wake, coffee, shower, work, workout, dinner, sleep - repeat daily. I was a straight man in his early thirties starting to fall into that well-documented period where things began to dull.

My couple hours per day at the gym were a true escape from work and a rough marriage.

I had joined this high-end fitness club knowing it would act somewhat as therapy to assist the monotonous cycle that had formed.

Over the years I had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people at this club. The formula of high pricing in a trendy area seemingly works in attracting those are aesthetically appealing to the eye.

Another factor in the high-end club was it had a balance of all types - gay, straight, trans with thankfully very little of the stereotypical hardcore meatballs.

Though interestingly, one particular gentleman possibly his late twenties, who was very focused and not overly social, like many others, I was seeing regularly throughout my workout.

We eventually broke with a light acknowledged smile, hand wave and head-nod.

The bashful smirk started a bit robotic, almost as if we now had to do it because we literally saw each other multiple times per week.

But eventually our smirk slowly built up some meaning -- almost as-if we both were finding more and more in each other's' eyes as time went on.

This went on for months and months -- well over a year - literally hundreds of passing encounters and never one conversation.

I was in a stagnant marriage approaching 10 years and had never ventured outside my marriage to experience the many urges and distractions, let alone experiment with someone of my own sex.

With work occupying the majority of my time, attention and sexual appetite, I just hadn't yet had anything pull me away from my deeply embedded schedule.

In addition, what I found so perplexing was that we never once stopped to converse after all these years. There were many others I had met at the gym by just seeing each other so frequently that someone would break and start a conversation.

The closest we came to engaging was hearing someone nearby grunting loudly while lifting weights and we both caught eyes and laughed, but never further engaged to discuss the humorous incident.

Summer had begun, which meant lots of hosting and visitors coming to visit. The wife sent me on a hunt to the grocery store just before hosting some friends from out of town to purchase some last-minute items. I hadn't yet showered wearing my usual lazy weekend outfit of shorts and a broken in t-shirt. As I wrapped up loading bottles of wine into my cart, I turned the corner without looking and ran into someone's cart.

I looked up and there he was in a backward baseball cap, glasses, t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops.

"Oh no - I'm so sorry. Wait, I know you!" I apologetically barked for ramming into his cart.

"Oh yeah -- Hi," he softly smiled back.

"Sorry about that - wasn't really paying attention."

"No worries - just doing my weekly grocery shopping."

"Well gez -- all this time -- my name is Morgan, what's your name?"

"Right? I'm Adrian. Finally nice to meet you, Morgan."

"So nice to finally put a name with a face, Adrian."

"You seem to be gearing up for fun one!" As he peered into my cart.

"Yeah I think we'll be getting after it this weekend, but look at you Mr. Healthy! Look at all those veggies!" As I surveyed his cart with a titled head and smile.

"Hey I'm trying keep up with you Mr. Ripped", he smirked.

I smiled and admittedly blushed - with the thinnest margin of error considering my shorts, a light-weight, distressed material had nothing on under them.

" I see you pouring sweat on that treadmill for hours -- nice try!", I squinted my eyes and countered.

"Such a loser, right?"

"Well I think it's safe to say we're both devoted fitness nerds."

Our initial conversation quickly ran out of gas and we both gave the old, "Well alright - so nice to finally meet -- I'm sure I will see you at the gym soon."

As I moved towards to pay for the groceries, I noticed my shorts were quite revealing with my partly inflated cock straining against the thin material and some wet spots. My brain quickly processed some curiosity wondering if he had noticed - leaving me with an embarrassed feeling.

Just as I turned to push the cart back to the graveyard area of carts, I saw him leaving the grocery store.

He waved with one hand while pushing his cart and a smile that displayed his perfect teeth and jawline.

Without question, I felt some force of energy that wasn't your typical neighborly greeting.

My smirk mouthed silently, "See you at the gym soon", with my cheeks flush of continued excitement and interest.

As I drove off, my smile couldn't subside knowing something touched my curiosity for the first time in almost a decade.

I was truly caught off guard - my brain didn't really know how to process the engagement, interest, nor curiosity with Adrian.

With a continued wide smile, the windows went down and music went up as excitement built for my next fitness adventure.

Weeks went by back to my normal routine.

I found myself heading to the gym more often with the admitted hope of bumping back into Adrian.

Weeks turned into months and amazingly not one encounter.

The excitement and anticipation definitely diluted, but my radar remained optimistic I would soon see Adrian somewhere in the sweat factory.

It was a hot Wednesday afternoon in early September when and I was attending a work function. A group of colleagues decided to head over for happy hour after the function and I decided to tag along with a group.

Many of my colleagues were a ton of fun to hang out with. We were all married and typically enjoyed drinking and talking about the misery of marriage.

As we were about 3 drinks deep into happy hour, my radar exploded upon noticing Adrian in a group of men in suits.

My eyes zoomed in to make sure it was really him, but also quickly abandoned to make sure he didn't see me staring him down like some stalker.

As I glanced back over to him, my stomach dropped as he was smiling directly at me.

"Hi", he mouthed and waved.

"Hello", I smiled and mouthed back.

He held up a finger as wait for a second, stood up and started walking over in my direction.

I stood up with my large smile and cocktail with, "Well hello there."

"So all these years I see you passing at the gym and then finally meet, but then never see you at the gym again."

"Right? What the hell! You must have joined another gym because I have been there."

"Well actually I have been traveling non-stop, so sadly I haven't been getting my workout routine in."

"What kind of work do you do?"

"I'm an investment banker and we've been working on a deal that just closed."

"Well congrats", I lifted up my glass to cheers his martini glass.

"Thank you", as he smiled looking straight into my eyes, "Finally I get my life back. I will be back at the gym starting tomorrow. We have been working on this deal for over 3-months now - so relieved to finally close."

I raised my hand to wave over the waiter and ordered us two more cocktails.

I actually changed my order as Adrian convinced us into drinking dirty martinis.

We stood there talking about business, the weather, funny people at the gym and politics. It was easy and enjoyable conversation that continued until the sun went down. My colleagues had bailed, as did Adrian's and we ended up ordering some appetizers as our fluid conversations ran on with ease.

We eventually ventured into discussing relationships as I shared my marriage and the challenges we faced. He shared that him and his partner had recently separated, but still lived together. We definitely quickly learned we had a ton in common.

I wasn't surprised that he was gay, but also wouldn't have been surprised if he was straight. Adrian just had a very clean, well-put-together look that could have fallen on either side.

As we ordered another round of drinks, I finally looked at my phone to see it was just after 9pm. Adrian took that as a cue to finally wrap up and pay the tab, but I apologized as I didn't mean to imply I was needing to leave but just purely curious as to how late it had become.

"I get it - you need to get back to the wife."

"I probably should - even though I'm really enjoying our conversation."

"Me too - we'll have to do this again, Morgan."

Clearly the booze had formally kicked in as I picked up my phone, "Okay let's get it in the calendar."

His smile lit up and quickly stood up to take his phone out of his navy dress pants.

As he peered into his phone, I noticed his broad shoulders and lean body. He was a few inches shorter than me, but much leaner.

"How's tomorrow look?" He looked up with a devilish smile, "I'm kidding - how does Thursday look next week?"

We both clearly had tipped into buzzed mode as we fell back into our seats and slurped down the remainder of our dirty martinis.

"Alright my friend - next Thursday it is. Same place same time?"

"Yes sir. But I am hitting the gym tomorrow to sweat this out - you in?"

"Oh god - are you really that guy? Such a meathead!"

"Nice - so I'll see you in the gym tomorrow Mr. Morgan."

After we paid and were walking towards the parking lot - we both turned with ear-to-ear smiles and acknowledged how much fun we just had.

"See you tomorrow Mr. Morgan."

"See you tomorrow Mr. Meathead."

We high-fived with our huge smiles and off we went.

As I pulled weight on this machine, head thumping from my hangover and sweat dripping into my eyes, I suddenly heard, "That's not nearly enough weight you old man!"

I turned my head slightly with Adrian crouched down smiling.

"Fuck -- why am I here!??" I exhaled in defeat.

"Because we need to sweat those toxins out!"

"But I love toxins."

"I ran my miles -- it's time to let the steam room do its job!"

My exhausted body quickly threw in the white towel and agreed to steam.

We each went to our lockers to undress and both showed up in front of the steam room wrapped in a white towel around our waste.

Adrian's body was lightly tanned with laced in small beads of sweat and without much fat whatsoever.

The steam room was empty and not yet filled up with steam. As we entered, the steam started to kick into gear, which made a loud noise inside the room. We decided to sit next to each other as we were talking about our night of drinks.

As the room began to fill up with steam and quickly become much hotter, Adrian stood up to turn on the shower inside the room.

He turned to the wall with his back facing me, removed his towel and let the cold shower run onto his naked body.

As expected, his body was carved out of stone -- not overly muscular, but definitely not an ounce of fat.

I tried not to gawk, but definitely kept my eyes on him curious to see if he would turn around.

As the water automatically turned off, Adrian turned around to grab his towel and awkwardly caught eyes with me.

Gravity took course and couldn't help myself but to look down to curiously see him fully naked, even knowing he could see where I was about to be looking.

My mouth opened as Adrian's cock was very large. It was thick with veins and the length was at least 6-inches soft. No hair anywhere on his body. It draped down far below his balls and hung there casually.

With my mouth still open in shock, my guilty eyes went back up to his eyes as his smile broke wide.

"This shower is heavenly -- I strongly suggest the whole cold-hot thing, Morgan!"

My frozen state snapped back to reality as I quickly stood up with Adrian directly in front of me surrounded by thick cloudy steam.

"It's so fucking hot in here, my god," was all I could mumble looking slightly down on Adrian standing inches away.

"The shower will help -- let me turn it on", as he reached behind him to turn the shower back on.

As he turned back toward me, he looked up into my eyes with, "Now get your butt under that cold water, Morgan".

Adrian's hand unexpectedly undid my towel, which dropped to the floor to expose my partly erect cock.

The thick steam prevented it from being completely visual, but regardless, his bold move had me frozen in shock.

"Come on -- get under that shower", Adrian nudged me toward the water with both hands on my back.

My face lifted up as the cold water came down on my head hard. The cold water woke my body up as I titled my head to look back towards Adrian with a loud exhale, "Oh my god that's magic."

My eyes open to see Adrian still naked standing close watching me intently.

"Magic right?"

My hands went over my eyes to slick my hair back, "Fuck this feels good."

"Sorry, but fuck this looks good too", he smiled looking me up and down.

I decided to ignore the compliment in this intense, new experience and just smiled back looking directly into his dark, wet eyes.

The water shut off and quickly the room became quiet.

"Feeling better, Morgan?" Adrian whispered inches away.

"Good call on the steam, Mr. Ripped."

"Hey you're no slouch yourself, look at these pecs!", as he boldly put both hands onto my chest, which immediately had my now erect cock inflate even further.

My nervous smile couldn't process how to respond. I had never been in any situation like this in my life and truly was frozen on how to respond.

Thankfully Adrian picked up on that and broke the silence with, "Am I making you nervous, Morgan?"

My head nodded yes, as I stared at him with my nervous smile.

He stepped closer to where it felt like he was coming in to kiss me.

Even with my frozen state, I didn't step away to discourage his interests, but also didn't reciprocate to engage in a kiss.

"Hi Morgan", he whispers looking now at my lips.

"Hi", I whispered back.

"I really want to kiss you."

"What's stopping you?"

"Do you want to go hang out at my place?"

My head nodded in acceptance.

I was hypnotically in his control and had never been so turned on.

As I reached to grab my towel, the steam had dissipated to provide a view into his now erect cock.

Adrian caught me looking down at it with, "you like that?"

I looked up and again nodded my head.

He grabbed my hand and placed it onto his thick, wet cock.

I exhaled loudly as my hand embraced his veiny cock.

He pushed my hand off with, "Let's get out of here quickly -- meet me in parking garage in 10 minutes."

Not one additional word was spoken as we grabbed our towels and exited the steam room a few seconds later of each other.

My heart skipped many beats as I saw the locker area was filled with men changing from the gym just feet away from our steam room encounter.

I sat on the bench in front of my locker in this hypnotic state mesmerized how quickly our attraction magnetically formed.

I dressed, drank water and stumbled toward the parking garage.

Adrian was there in shorts, white t-shirt, wet hair and sunglasses.

"What's your phone number? I'll text you my address."

Still not another word spoken out of my mouth -- I was on another planet.

He texted his address as my car navigated to his destination 2.9 miles away.

As I pulled up, my stomach was in my throat with nerves. This wasn't something I had time to plan, nor wanted to overthink, but knew I was willing to let this organic, serendipitous experience run its course.

I walked up to knock on his door, but the door opened immediately before my hand arrived.

"Don't worry, my partner is out of town."

My head tilted, nodded and smiled with acceptance.

Still no words.

Adrian grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom.

As we entered his bedroom, he turned around and grabbed my face to kiss me.

His prickly face and full lips opened my mouth for a deep, intense, wet kiss. His tongue penetrated my mouth with his hands now gripping my ass.

They slid up and lifted my shirt over my head -- just to slide back down my chest to unbutton my shorts to slide off my shorts and underwear.

I was naked within maybe 10 seconds of being in his room with my cock fully erect immediately with this intense, passionate embrace.

He pushed me onto the bed landing on my back. As I scooted further back onto the center of the bed, Adrian took off his clothes and quickly joined me on the bed naked.

As he got onto the bed I saw his large cock swinging half erect that slapped against his upper thigh.

Adrian laid flat on top of me and forcefully grabbed my face again to bite down on my bottom lip.

I exhaled loudly as we passionately kissed for minutes.

My hands slid up and down his back and butt as sweat poured from our bodies.

I felt his large cock push onto my body as he began to thrust and hump against my body.

"I want inside you", he breathed into my mouth.

Reality exploded like fireworks in my brain and finally broke my silence with a whispered, "Oh god -- I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that, Adrian. I've never done this before."

He continued to thrust into my crotch with his thick cock and blind lust in his eyes, "I promise you'll love it, Morgan. Just let me tease you a little."

My head tilted back in dispute because I was so hypnotically turned on.

I felt his hand between our lips to gather spit.

"Let me feel this body", as he took the spit, reached under me and started rubbing my hole.

My body jolted up as he immediately hit nerves around my asshole.

"See -- the ass is like nothing you've ever felt."

My silence kept him at work as he rubbed around my ass, which felt too good to make him stop.

"You like it don't you, Morgan."

My eyes closed, I exhaled and reluctantly nodded in agreement.

"Feel this", as he pushed inside me with his middle finger.

"Oh my god", whispered out of my mouth with my head back.

Adrian took my hand and forcefully placed it on his rigid cock, "Feel this baby."

"Oh fuck", as I gripped hard.

My hand slid up and felt a large gob of precum leaking from his head. I circled his head with his sticky precum.

He grabbed my hand again and brought it back up to our mouths, "Taste me."

My eyes closed and mouth opened as I tasted his warm fluid. It was like nothing my tongue had ever experienced with a salty-sweet taste and stringy texture.

"Spit on my fingers", as he brought up his finger from my ass.

I obeyed his command and spit all over his finger, which went back down to slide easily into my opening ass.

"Let me just put the tip in baby", he pleaded.

My head went back, mouth opened and exhaled again, which gave him his answer.

My silence was purely a desire to please him at this point. I was too scared to try this, but wanted to live the moment.

His mouth pushed hard into mine for a forceful kiss before pushing up and off my body.

He grabbed my ankles to lift up my legs and dove into my ass with his mouth. My head exploded as he pushed his tongue inside my ass. My body couldn't control the shaking from the nerves Adrian continued to hit with his tongue.

His impatience ended as I felt his legs up against my lifted thighs. I felt his large wet cock begin to circle and push against my open, curious ass.

My hands were in my hair with my cock oozing precum all over my belly.

Adrian pushed one of my legs up closer to my chest as I felt him start to push inside me with his weight shifting against me.

I opened my eyes to see him staring down trying to push inside me. As I felt the pressure of his wet cock pushing inside, I finally felt a pop of his head entering into me.

He looked up at me to see if I was okay as my head shifted back with pleasure.

My right hand immediately went to push his chest as-if to tell him not to go any further.

"My god, Adrian."

12