My Holly Jolly Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get to the room and Sarah jumps in the shower. I undress and try to join her but she insists I wait. I'm tired of waiting. I've been waiting for five days. I'm ready now. So I try again. Jackpot, she lets me in.

I let the water wash over me a minute, admiring her nakedness as she admires mine, before moving closer to her. I reach my arm out to her. "It's all yours," she smiles, brushing her breasts against me on her way out. Damn. I half tempted to release myself here in the shower. "Oh, let me fix your temperature," she says, reaching in, fiddling with the faucet. She leaves and closes the door as I'm blasted with cold water.

I wash up quickly and get out. The hair dryer is running in the main room, so I try to take my time so Sarah can finish up. She's left a toiletry bag on the counter so I get my razor and shave. By the time I am done it is quiet, so I come out, expecting to find her naked or in something sexy. But there she is, sitting on the floral hotel bedspread, in pajamas. Fucking Christmas pajamas. Little elves on the fleece pants and a reindeer on a baggy sweatshirt.

She stands up as I walk over to her. She starts to talk but I throw an arm around her waist and place the other one around her shoulders. I pull her in, bringing her lips to mine. We kiss, deeply, as I push my naked self against her. She wraps her arms around me, pulling me closer, feeling me grow against her leg.

I break our kiss to pull off her top. "Goodbye reindeer," I say in my head as I grab the bottom hem.

"Not yet," she whispers. I really can't take much more.

She squats down and runs her tongue along my sack. I think about cumming on her face. That's how horny she's got me, a lick is gonna make me blow.

She grabs lube from a hidden pocket in those hideous pants and oils me down. She pulls a cock ring from somewhere and slips it on just as her phone rings from the dresser.

I assume she's going to ignore it but as soon as she gets the ring in place she rushes over to it. "Okay," is all she said into the phone before instructing me to sit and wait on the bed. "Christmas is about to cum," she teases before leaving the room.

I sat down as instructed as the questions raced through my head. Who was on the phone? Who was Holly? Was it this Holly one the phone? I could barely allow myself to think my wife might be serious about another woman, I was already about to lose it over a lick. I decide it had to be some sort of trick on words. She was smarter than me, she would know I wouldn't be able to figure it out.

A moment later the door opens. "Just a sec babe," Sarah hollers, sounding like she's going into the bathroom. Finally she walks around the corner, now in just the red lace bra with matching red lace panties. I'm ready to ravish this woman.

She stops walking and giggles a bit, "There's two rules". Rules to what, what is going on? She comes closer. "Rule one," she says, "is no kissing on the mouth." She's halfway to the bed. "Rule two," she continues, "no penetration."

Are we role playing? Maybe she wants to be a hooker with the no kissing rule. "Sure," I mumble. I'll agree to anything, I just want to get it on.

"All right then, meet Holly," she says, turning toward the bathroom. And out walks the hotel desk clerk, apparently named Holly, in a lacy bra similar to Sarah's only it's green as are her panties. Fuck me, she was serious. It's what every man dreams of but I've never really thought about what to actually do. Is she serious?

"Merry Christmas Gabe," Holly says coyly, too much so actually. Maybe she's the hooker. Her and Sarah giggle. What in the actual fuck? I really must be dreaming.

My wife walks around to the bed, "You seemed to fancy her. And the idea of her joining." She sits and motions for Holly to come over. "So when I ran into Holly at the store on Black Friday...well we got to talking and one thing led to the next," she seemed nervous but excited, "so Merry Christmas."

I stood up from the foot of the bed, turning so I could see them. They looked like little Christmas helpers. Beautiful, fuckable, delicious little helpers in their red and green lingerie. This can't be real.

Holly moves across the bed on her knees next to Sarah. Music was playing from somewhere but I never noticed anyone start it. Holly brought her hands up Sarah's legs, up along her waist, and to her breasts. She caresses them, then brings Sarah up on her knees. Sarah looks to me, maybe for approval, maybe just to see my reaction, then turns and begins kissing Holly.

And I'm just standing here like an idiot. I can't even think of what to do with myself right now. It just doesn't seem real.

They keep kissing and I keep watching. Holly's hands are now running all over Sarah. Holly has definitely been with another woman before. And Sarah seems to be enjoying making out with her but she still seems timid about it. Not like I'm one to talk.

I think about touching myself, stroking it. But that seems a stupid thing to do with two women here. I think about joining them but then the thought occurs that there is twice the stuff now. Two pussies to please, four nipples to nibble...and hair, there is so much hair everywhere. Sarah's mid length brunette hair and Holly's long blonde hair. This is so fucking hot but I am frozen.

Holly moves her hands to unclasp Sarah's bra. For a while it's still in place, held up by Holly's breasts pushing against Sarah's as they kiss. So many tits. I need a camera.

Sarah pulls back and her bra drops to the bed. Holly cups a breast, bends down and flicks Sarah's nipple with her tongue. Sarah grabs the back of Holly's head and moves her to the other breast, where Holly repeats the flicking. Neither have even looked at me in a while. Yep, still just standing here.

Sarah undoes Holly's bra and pulls it off with her teeth. She brings her nipple in her mouth and Holly lets out a small moan. I can't believe what I am seeing. I cant believe I haven't exploded yet. Must be the shock of this. And the cock ring, I'm sure that helps.

Sarah tugs at Holly's nipple with her teeth. Holly's breasts appear firm but juicy. I think about touching one of hers and one of Sarah's. But I still can only think, can't move yet.

Holly brings her hand over Sarah's panties, rubbing between her thighs. Sarah releases Holly's hard little nipple and moves back up to kiss her. They make out, more aggressively than before.

I finally can move and I go to the mini fridge to grab a bottle of water. Smooth. Very smooth. I guzzle half the bottle and go back to standing at the foot of the bed. I don't think either of them even noticed at least.

Holly slides Sarah's panties to the side and slowly slips her finger inside. She turns toward me (they do remember me!). She bats her eyes, brings her finger out from my wife, and puts it into her mouth. Then she slides it out while licking Sarah's juices off. Now I can feel my cock throbbing again.

"She tastes so good, come try," Holly says while slipping two fingers inside Sarah this time. I walk around the side of the bed toward Holly. I look at to my wife, wanting some kind of definite approval for this. She smiles at me as Holly slides her fingers in and out of her, then gives a slight nod.

Holly removes her fingers and brings them to my lips. Keeping eye contact with Sarah, I let Holly put her fingers in my mouth as I suck the creamy wetness off. "Damn good," I say, a feeble attempt at sounding studly. But Holly beamed with my comment, so maybe it worked.

Sarah tells me to lie down as she fluffs a pillow in between them. Holly moves so I can get into position, then she returns to her previous spot. I'm sort of propped up on the bed, with them on either side of my chest. "Want to taste Holly?" Sarah leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Mhmm," I nod. I'm so hard but the uncertainty of all this is keeping me at bay. Sarah pulls down Holly's panties. But just barely so she has some room to work. I can see enough to tell Holly is completely shaven. She's also quite wet. Sarah cups her hand and slides in a finger making a come here motion. I wonder if this really is the first time my wife has fingered another woman.

Holly uses one hand to toy with her own nipple and brings her other to my nipple. I need to get more involved, but little steps, so I start with placing a hand on Sarah's leg and one to Holly's. Everyone is touching now; so many parts to keep track of. Most importantly two women to get off before myself.

Sarah plays with Holly a little while longer before bringing her fingers to my mouth. "You both taste so fucking good," I say after sucking on my wife's finger. It was true, they did. But I also had to remember to phrase my words carefully here. It's like a huge trick question, one slightly wrong answer and I lose everything.

"Let's taste him now," Holly says, clearly the leader. She bends over, grab a hold of my cock, and starts running her tongue around my head. Sarah bends down and Holly holds it over for her to lick.

They take a few turns licking me before Holly brings her mouth down over me. After moving her lips up and down a few times, she passes it to Sarah to do the same. The moment Sarah's mouth enclosed me, I released a little. Definitely not going to be able to take much of this.

She toys with my balls as she bobs her head over and down me. A few minutes pass, then she sits up and removes the cock ring. She gestures for me to lie down flat, so I do. "Suck him off good," she says to Holly.

Holly slowly strokes me as Sarah comes up and straddles my face. Her pussy is saturated in her creamy goodness. I attack it with my mouth. Focusing on pleasuring her may help me last a bit here. I give Holly's ass cheek a good squeeze before moving both hands to Sarah's hips, rocking her against my face.

I run my tongue along her folds, tasting her, smelling her, listening to her moans. Holly is alternating from stroking me and sucking me but I try to not think about it. I bring my hands to spread Sarah open, nuzzling up against her clit. Taking it in my mouth, I suck gently. She clutches the back of my head, pulling me up into her, in an almost continuous moan now.

I keep the gentle pressure on her nub, knowing she is close. As her sounds get more intense, I start to suck more firmly. Her moaning starts to slows while panting increases. Her thighs start to tighten around me as she grinds harder against my face. Holly cusps my underside and takes my whole length inside her mouth.

I slip my fingers inside Sarah. She gasps loudly and slows her movements. Her clit pulsates in my mouth, as her body jerks with uncontrollable spasms of pleasure. I release five days of pent up cum into Holly's mouth in the most intoxicating orgasm I've ever had. I'm not dreaming after all; I've died and gone to heaven.

Sarah collapses next to me on the bed. Holly sits up and swallows what felt like two bucket loads of jizz come out of me with a big gulp. She comes up and lies on the other side of me, running her fingers absentmindedly along my chest. We lay here like this for a while. I don't know how long, I have lost the ability to track time.

When Sarah finally starts to come back to reality, she suggests I go shower. Halfway through washing up she joins me. "Hope you're enjoying yourself," she says, climbing in the back to avoid getting her hair wet.

"It's quite a shock to be honest," I say, remembering to be careful on my words.

"A good one I hope," she said, smiling. I just nod.

We finish up and head back out as Holly heads in. I start to feel anxious again. What now? Are we done? What should I do? Where should I go? I decide to grab another water and sit in the chair with my towel around my waist. This seems good. I'll just wait and see what they do.

Sarah grabs a water also but lays her towel across the bed and plops down onto it. I don't know if I should talk or not. What to even say right now? Luckily Holly comes back out.

She too grabs a water, drinking it while standing there by the little refrigerator. Her ass looks as good out of jeans as it did in them. I feel a little tingle in my dick while admiring her body. Could I possibly get hard again so soon?

Sarah gets up and goes to her bag. She pulls out a dildo and the vibrator I bought her, putting them on the bed before walking over toward us. "Holly is on the naughty list," she quipped. She turns Holly so her full ass is toward me. "She didn't get off and that makes her...," Sarah said as she friskily slaps Holly's behind, "a bad," another tap, "little girl," she finished with another pat as Holly slightly bent over for it.

Holly grabs the thick, pink dido and hands it to Sarah. "But I want to be on the nice list," she played, with a slight pout. Yeah, I think I can get hard again.

Sarah looks to me and says, "Watch or join in if you'd like" with a wink and motions for Holly to get on the bed. I decide to watch for a while; this is gonna be hot.

And for the next hour or so I watch Sarah and Holly pleasuring each other with the toys, with their mouths, with their fingers. Every so often I get a look or a smile but they seem content with one another and I stay content watching them, still in some disbelief that my wife is up for this.

My erection continues to grow as they go at it. I'm half convinced this was one of those kind of presents you give someone but it's really for yourself. But it doesn't bother me, if Sarah enjoys being with a woman, I can live with that. As long as I am included somehow, anyway.

Holly is laying on the bed now, with Sarah going down on her. I finally get up from my chair and move to the side of the bed to get a better view of it. Holly locks her light brown eyes with mine. I start stroking myself, holding her gaze, watching her squirm as my wife eats her out.

My courage is growing, given all that I've witnessed tonight, so I climb onto the bed. I want to touch those perky little titties. My wife doesn't seem to be holding back, after all, so why should I. She gave me rules and I won't break those.

I reach over and feel Holly's hard nipple, then squeeze her breast firmly. Sarah looks up from Holly's pussy and smiles before going back to it. I position myself above Holly's head and bend over her, taking her nipple in my mouth. She licks my scrotum and I play with her other breast. I bite and tease at her nipple in my mouth. She mimics my motions on me.

Moments later she erupts, digging her nails into my sides, groaning with pleasure as Sarah brings her to satisfaction. Then Sarah crawls up, her face saturated with Holly's juices, she brings her lips to mine, and kisses me in a steamy, lustful, deep kiss. My cock throbs as I make out with my wife, tasting another woman's pussy on her mouth.

I roll Sarah over on the bed, continuing to kiss as I mount her. I thrust myself into her, still kissing passionately,as she arches into me. I give her several deep, hard thrusts and pull out. She sighs. I can tease too.

I rub myself along her slit as she inches closer, hoping for penetration. I move back a bit on the bed and pull Sarah down next to Holly. I slide a finger into Holly and a finger into Sarah, both women so wet. They twist their upper bodies toward one another and they start kissing.

I keep sliding my fingers in and out, watching them, enjoying the feeling of making two women moan at the same time. My two little Christmas helpers. These beautiful, fuckable, delicious little helpers -- no longer in their lingerie but naked in front of me with my fingers inside them. I fucking love Christmas.

I keep it up a while longer, until I can't take it anymore. I gave Holly my load earlier; now it's time to give Sarah a load. I remove my fingers and let Sarah lick the one that was inside Holly and have Holly lick the one from Sarah.

I grab the vibrator and insert it into Holly, making sure the small attachment is on her clit while the long piece pushes deep inside her. I start it out on a lower setting but she turns it up already. I tease Sarah a few times more before filling her with my cock once more. The girls go back to kissing again. I pump Sarah hard. Holly is trembling on the bed next to us, the vibrator on its' highest speed now, whirring away as Holly thrashes against it.

I grind into Sarah, thinking of the last five days. Of how badly I had been wanting to cum. How she planned this all out. She knew how much better this night would be by doing what she did. But she goaded me along, leaving me painfully horny.

I fuck her harder as Holly continues to orgasm. I love this woman. I drive into her one last time as she screams with pleasure. I release into Sarah, trembling and squirting in the longest lasting finish I've ever had. Holly pushes the vibrator out of her and moves her face close to me as I pull out from Sarah. Holly licks my dropping cock a few times, then she slurps my cum from Sarah's pussy in a move straight out of a porno movie. I fucking love Christmas.

**

I wake in the morning, wondering if last night really happened. I passed out quickly after it all, I'm not sure when Holly left. I almost feel hung over. I think I could have slept all day.

I get out of bed and notice a stocking on the hotel dresser. Inside I find a pair of red lace panties, a pair of green lace panties, a zip drive, and lastly a note from Sarah, "Went for breakfast. Be back soon." With a kissy face.

I shower and dress, pondering the zip drive. I come out and notice the laptop on the desk, so I check it out. A large video file. Sarah recorded the whole thing. I am such a lucky man. I'll have to think long and hard on how to repay her for this.

Just then she returns. "Oh great, you found the file," she says, setting down coffees and bagels. She's acting so casual. I'll just roll with it.

I toss her on the bed, jump on top of her, and just say "You". I don't know what I'm trying to say but she seems to know.

She kisses me then laughs hysterically, "We had five complaints last night!"

**

12