My Homosexual Journey

Story Info
Straight, single man has first experience with gay sex.
5.7k words
4.72
24.4k
25

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My homosexual journey

(Straight, single man has first experience with gay sex and makes decision that will change his life.)

-The individuals mentioned are real but I'm using fake names.

-All persons in the story are obviously over 18 years of age.

-Thank you to Winston7733 for editing and the suggestions.

My homosexual journey

"Hey, keep Friday night open." My friend Steve told me at work Monday afternoon.

"Why?" I asked.

"We've been invited by some friends for dinner." He said.

"Who? Where?"

"It's a surprise. I'll give you more details later this week."

"Ok." I said and put it out of my mind.

Let me give you some background: At the time these events took place I was in my mid- twenties, was six foot one inch tall and weighed two hundred pounds. Steve was my best friend before he left the job to join the Air Force Reserves. At one point he was my roommate, but that was all there was between us. I wasn't gay and didn't have any interest in that lifestyle. Neither was Steve.

As we waited in line to clock out Friday afternoon Steve said "I'll pick you up at seven."

"For what?" I answered.

"Dinner. Remember?"

"Oh, right. I'll be ready."

"Cool."

I got home, showered and grabbed some nicer slacks and a polo shirt. Then I grabbed a beer to drink while I waited for Steve to arrive. A few minutes before seven there was a knock and Steve walked in. "Cool, you're ready. Let's go."

"Dude, what's the deal?"

"Brad and Eric invited us over for dinner."

"The gay couple? They know you and I aren't a couple right?" Brad and Eric were an openly gay couple that worked at the same company Steve and I worked at. The two could not be more different in terms of their personalities. Brad was the stereotypical flamboyantly gay man, where as Eric was more reserved.

"It's just a harmless dinner. What are you worried about? What could happen?"

"A lot could happen." I protested. Little did I know just how right I would be.

"Ok." I said as we walked out the door and made our way to his truck. When I got in I saw a 12-pack case of MGDs on the back seat.

"Good at least there's going to be alcohol." I said as Steve started the truck.

"What's going on?" I asked as we left my neighborhood.

"Brad told me he likes you and wants to get to know you."

"Does his boyfriend know? Because I really don't want to get in between their relationship."

"I'm assuming so, since we're meeting them at their house. Just hear him out."

"Fine, I'll hear him out." The rest of the ride was relatively quiet while we made our way to a nice two story house in the Caughlin Ranch area. Both guys were outside waiting for us.

"Good you came." Brad said a little excitedly. "Dinner's just about ready. Come on in. Steve you didn't have to bring anything to drink. We have plenty."

"What are we having for dinner?" I asked.

It was Eric who answered, "Grilled chicken fettuccine with garlic sauce. We also have Caesar salad and garlic bread. We have a couple bottles of Trader Joe's Chardonnay to go with the meal."

"Sure is a lot of garlic." I answered sitting at the table. "I'll have a glass of wine.".

"Here you go." Brad said as he poured the wine into the glass by my chair. He took the chair next to me.

"Dinner is served." said Eric carrying a large bowl of pasta and a plate of chicken and setting them on the table. "Dig in. Joe you go first."

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed a huge serving of pasta and a few strips of chicken.

"So how long have the two of you been together?" I asked our hosts in between bites.

"We've been together four years and Brad moved in two years ago."

"That's a long time." I replied genuinely impressed. I'd never had much luck in my relationships with women, most only lasting a couple of months at the most. The rest of the conversation was just basic stuff and went on for about an hour.

"What happened with you and Michelle?" Brad asked.

Michelle was my ex-girlfriend. She had been a cashier for the contractor that managed our cafeteria. We had only been together for a couple of months before I broke it off.

"It's complicated." I answered as I refilled my wine. This was my third glass and would turn out to be a mistake. Even with the starchy food I was starting to feel tipsy.

"I'm full." Brad said as he was standing up from the table. "Joe can I talk to you on the sofa?"

"Sure." I said also standing up and draining my glass. Brad grabbed my hand and led me to the sofa where I plopped down. I think I heard Eric say that he and Steve would clean up.

"Joe, look at me." Brad said turning my head to face him. "I like you and have for a while now. So does Eric."

"What's this all about Brad?"

"I might as well just come out and say it. We were wondering if you would join us in a threesome."

Before I could protest, Brad pulled me into a full open mouthed kiss. In my drunken haze I gave in and even returned the kiss. Brad took my hand and put it down the front of his pants and wrapped my fist around his semi-erect dick and felt it harden. After a short while, I felt another person sit on my other side. I turned and found it to be Eric with his erect dick in hand, which he had taken out of his pants. Just as Brad had done, he grabbed my other hand and wrapped my fist around his erection.

I broke the kiss with Brad and turned my head to kiss Eric. The three of us continued like this on the sofa for what seemed like a long time.

At some point, Steve, my ride home, made his escape. I don't remember seeing him leave. I just heard the door shut, but then, I guess, I was a little preoccupied.

Eric reached down to undo my pants and pulled my now fully erect dick and started stroking it. I broke the kiss and protested, pushing both guys away but stayed seated. What I SHOULD have done was get up and leave. "Wait, guys," I said, putting my hands up. "While all this feels really good, I'm not gay! I'm ok with giving you hand jobs, I may even go as far as sucking your dicks, but I WILL NOT be fucked in the ass! Not tonight! Not ever!"

"We can respect that." said Eric.

"Let's take our clothes off so we're able to access each other's bodies easier." Brad suggested.

We agreed and Brad pulled my pants and boxers off. Eric pulled my shirt over my head. I was surprised to feel my nipples were already sensitive. The guys sat back down and I went back to kissing Brad on the lips while stroking his cock. Eric started kissing my neck and moved slowly down to my left nipple and put his mouth over it. When he took it in his teeth I let out a gasp in Brad's mouth. When he flicked it with his tongue I moaned. The whole time he was playing with my nipple, Brad was stroking my dick. Eric made his way down my stomach and stuck his tongue in my navel before going lower and taking my cock into his mouth.

"Oh God!" I gasped. There was a rational sober part of me that knew I should tell him to stop but it felt so good.

Eric bobbed a few times before he got up and said, "Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom where there's more room."

Brad and I stood up and Eric led the way. When we got there, Brad said. "Joe, I want you to help me fulfill a fantasy of being spit roasted

"What's that mean?" I asked naively.

"I want Eric to slam me in the ass while your cock is in my mouth. I want him to do it so hard your cock will be rammed down my throat."

"Ok." I replied, a little shocked. "Where do you want me?"

"Get on your knees at the head of the bed and turn around to face Eric." Brad instructed. I got into position and found him in front of me on his knees so we started passionately kissing. After a few moments Eric said "Put your hands in his shoulders and push him away from you and down until his head is level with your cock." I did as he said and Brad took my still erect cock in his mouth and started sucking on it. "Oh fuuuuuck." I said. "Oh, Brad that feels so good."

"Put your hand on the back of his head." said Eric "Now push it onto your dick so that his nose is brushing into your crotch and your entire cock is in his mouth."

I complied and when my entire dick was in Brad's mouth, I said in total bliss, "That feels fucking amazing!".

"You ready for an even better feeling?" Eric asked.

"What could be better than this?" I asked.

I saw a wicked smile on Eric's face. He grabbed Brad's hips and with a powerful thrust slammed his cock in Brad's ass and I felt the head of my cock slide past the back of Brad's mouth and down his throat, until his nose jabbed me in the gut. The force of Eric's thrust bent me forward a little.

While he was still fucking Brad, Eric bent forward to kiss me. After an agonizingly short time, Eric broke the kiss and leaned in further to whisper in my ear, "While it won't happen tonight, sometime soon I'll be slamming my dick into your ass and it will be by your own request. Could be next week, or in a few months, but eventually you will beg for me to fuck you. I guarantee it." He pulled away and resumed fucking Brad.

I just knelt there speechless while Brad's mouth was being slammed onto my cock. I couldn't say anything because I realized that Eric was right. I would want to be fucked by him. "How long could I hold out? Could I last the night? A week or even a month?" I glanced at the clock, it said 10 pm.

A soft slap across my face brought me away from my thoughts and back to the moment and I realized Brad's mouth was no longer being slammed into my crotch.

"You ready to take your first cock?" Brad said.

"What?" I asked, snapping back to reality.

"Which one of us gets to claim your mouth first?" Eric asked rather bluntly.

"I'm not ready for that yet."

"Ok then, which one of us do you want to fuck? Because I want your cock in one of my holes."

"Slow down Eric. Remember Joe's new to all this." Brad chided him, then looked at me and said "Take all the time you need." He pulled me down to his mouth and we shared a passionate kiss.

After a minute Eric joined us. I turned and kissed him. Our kiss lasted a while before he turned my head and kissed my earlobe, then stuck his tongue inside and it sent a titillating shiver down my body. He whispered "I want to taste your cum," before planting soft kisses down my neck, along my sternum, to my stomach until finally he reached the tip of my still erect cock head, then licked the underside of my dick all the way down to my ball sack.

I felt him take each of my swollen testicles in his mouth. I gasped and fell back against the wall, giving him a better angle at which to attack my cock. He took advantage of my position by taking all of my cock in his mouth effortlessly, until his nose was pressed against my stomach. I put my hands on the sides of his head and started thrusting my cock further down his throat.

Brad said, "That's it Joe, take control." then he leaned over and kissed me. I broke the kiss and said, "I'm going to cum, Eric." And with one final thrust, I shot my load into his mouth. I could feel the movement of his tongue as he swallowed the first couple streams.

When I felt my cock soften, I pulled him up to my mouth for a deep and passionate kiss. His hand went to the back of my head and pushed a load of my own cum into my mouth. To my surprise I wasn't revolted by the taste of my cum, but instead found it satisfying.

I wanted to share it with Brad so I pulled him over and passionately kissed him and as Eric had done to me, I pushed my cum into Brad's mouth. He pulled back to swallow then asked "What next? You want to suck a cock or fuck an ass? I think I'm ready to be fucked again if you want to fuck it." There was a hopeful look in his eyes as he spoke.

The whole time we were kissing Brad had been stroking my cock and incredibly it was starting to harden back up. "How about we spit roast him?" I said nodding towards Eric.

"I have a better idea." Eric said. "How about a sex train. Joe you fuck me while I'm fucking Brad. Every time I pull back I'll be pushing back onto your cock."

"Let's save that activity for another time." Brad suggested.

"Do me a favor." I said. "Stand next to each other. I want to compare cock sizes."

"What for?" They asked in unison.

"So I can decide whose cock I'm going to suck. Just so you know, whoever's cock I don't suck will get my virgin ass whenever I'm ready. Agreed?"

Both of my new lovers agreed to my proposition. They stood beside to each other at the foot of the bed.

Let me describe what I saw. I've already mentioned the differences in personalities, but in terms of body types, the guys couldn't look more different. Eric was tall and lean, while Brad was much shorter with a bit of a gut. I noticed something interesting and I don't know if this is normal, but the cock sizes matched their body types. I went over and stroked each of them to gauge the thickness. Brad's was the thicker of the two, and I needed to use my thumb and middle finger to completely encircle his dick, whereas I could encircle Eric's dick easily with my thumb and index finger. The lengths were close to the same, at about seven inches, although Eric's might have been a little longer.

It was the consideration of my ass that made the decision for me. If I was going to get ass fucked, and I had already decided that it was going to happen, just not tonight, I wanted to be stretched by the smaller of the two cocks. I scooted on the bed in front of Brad and shared a kiss with him. "I'll fuck your ass later." I whispered into his ear as I started moving down his abdomen all while stroking his cock. By the time my eye was level with his dick, it had gotten so hard that it was sticking straight out at me and I was staring at a bead of pre cum on the tip.

Sitting back for a second, I took stock and thought "If someone had told me Monday that by the end of Friday night I will have sucked not ONE but TWO cocks, I would have throat punched that person. But here I am about to put the first cock head ever in my mouth."

I leaned forward and licked the pre cum with the tip of my tongue. I felt Brad shiver. I was surprised to find that Brad's fluid was slightly saltier than my own. I opened my mouth and put the mushroom head inside. I licked around the tip with my tongue and started bobbing up and down on his shaft. While I was bobbing on Brad's cock I reached over and starting stroking Eric's erection.

"God, I so badly want to take that ass, Joe!" said Eric "How about you get off the bed and on your knees between us that way your ass will be out of view and I won't be tempted."

"Ok." I said after removing Brad's cock from my mouth and getting on my knees. Eric started slapping my chin with his cock and said, "Are you ready to take this down your gullet? I want to release a load of cum down your throat. So, get sucking!" He ordered. I obeyed and started sucking his cock with more fervor. I surprised at how much I WANTED to feel Eric's cum down my throat and after a few more moments I heard him loudly say, "I'm going to come!" He grabbed the sides of my head and with one hard thrust that made me gag he shot multiple streams of his cum into my throat. I was able to swallow the first one, but the onslaught of jism continued, causing me to choke and dribble out the sides of my mouth. I tried to lift my head from Eric's cock, but he held a hand firmly on the back of my head keeping me in position. "Milk the remaining cum from my dick and balls," he ordered. "Use your hand to stroke it."

I found myself eager to get every last drop.

While I was massaging Eric's balls, Brad started slapping my cheek and said, "Hey don't forget about me. After you take my load, it's time for us to get back to fucking each other. You need to shoot a load in Eric's ass."

I turned to Brad's cock and resumed sucking, I wanted to see how his cum compared to Eric's. It wasn't long before Brad stiffened and shot multiple streams into my mouth. I was able to swallow more, but still had quite a bit dribble out my mouth. I drained the cum from Brad's cock. His cum tasted sweeter than Eric's. I felt myself being pulled up onto my feet between the guys where we shared another three-way kiss.

I said. "Eric, I want your ass to be the first I ever fuck."

Brad moved to the head of the bed and Eric followed him, then I got into position behind him.

"Bend over so that you're eyes are level with his hole," Brad directed. After I was in position, he continued, "Take your hands and spread his cheeks wide enough that you can see his sphincter. Now stick your tongue in his hole and fuck his ass with your tongue." I did as instructed and heard Eric exclaim,

"Oh, yes! Tongue fuck my ass! That's it! Now lick the length of my ass from my sack to my back. When you've done that, get up here. It's time to fuck your first ass!"

I felt pleased with myself that I was making Eric feel this good. I was also surprised that I wasn't at all repulsed by the prospect of licking another man's ass crack. With that thought, I bent my head so I could get to the bottom of Eric's balls and began licking all the way up his crack to the top of his ass. Once there, I stood up to line my cock to his hole and was about to push in when Brad stopped me by saying, "Hold on! You need to put a little moisture in his hole and on your cock head. Drop some spit onto the top of the crack and rub it around his hole and just inside. That's it." he said, as I leaned over Eric's ass and let a line of spit fall from my mouth onto the crack and rubbed it around with my thumb before sticking it in. Eric let out a moan of pleasure. "Now spit onto your hand and rub it on your cock then you'll be ready to fuck your first ass." I spit a good amount of saliva into my hands and started stroking my cock which had started to soften, but after a few strokes it hardened up again.

I made sure my cock was aligned with Eric's ass and as I stuck my cock head into his ass. I felt his hole widen in acceptance. I looked over and saw that Eric had put his mouth around the tip of Brad's cock. Brad said to me, "Grab his hips and I'm going to count to three, on three, shove your cock into his ass, at the same time I'll push forward into his mouth. You keep thrusting until we establish a rhythm. Now you may or may not need to put more spit onto your cock, but don't pull out, just drop some onto his opening and the thrusting motion will lube up the works. Don't worry about coming in his ass. Since it's your first time experiencing this type of stimulation it's probably going to happen. If you feel like it is, just let it go. Are you ready, Eric?"

Eric gave a thumbs up. "Good. Are you ready Joe?"

I nodded.

"Good. One, two, THREE!" I shoved forward and Eric's butt cheeks slapped against my thighs. Then I felt the muscles of his ass contract around the shaft of my cock. Sure enough, after just a couple of mismatched thrusts Brad and I developed a rhythm. After about five minutes or so, I felt the familiar stirring in my crotch, " Guys, I'm gonna come." Eric made a circular motion with his hand.

Brad interpreted for me, "That means just relax and let it happen." After a couple of thrusts, I let out a scream as I stiffened up and shot my cum into Eric's ass. Then I pulled out, stumbled back into the dresser and collapsed onto the floor.

"Crawl over here and taste your cum as it flows from my ass." Eric said. I looked up and saw a stream of white liquid flowing out of his anus.

"He can wait his turn." Brad said, hopping off the bed and walked over behind the bed and getting to his knees he stuck his face between Eric's ass cheeks and I could hear a slurping sound. I moved beside him. "Mm, here you have a taste Joe." Suddenly he grabbed my head and kissed me and shoved my own cum mixed with ass into my mouth. As he broke away he said, "Here, try it from the source."

12