My Homosexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over and greedily licked up the remaining cum from Eric's ass and leg. I kept it in my mouth as I stood up and shakily walked over and kissed him. I shoved my cum into his mouth and he shoved right back into mine and broke the kiss and holding his hand over my mouth, forced me to swallow.

"I think we taste pretty good." I said. "Brad get up here and assume the position. I'm going to eat your ass while I get my strength back, then I'm gonna fuck you as hard as I can."

While the guys switched spots, I made my way still on my knees to the foot of the bed. With Brad's ass cheeks now staring me in the face, I grabbed hold and gave each one a hard squeeze then slapped each one before spreading them apart to reveal his puckered rosebud. I started licking his crack from his lower back down to his balls and back up. On each pass, I would spend a few seconds tongue fucking his hole. After about five minutes of this, I stood up and leaned over Brad's ass and dropped a large ball of saliva onto his hole and spread it around the edge. I spit into my hands getting them sufficiently moist then started stroking my own cock to wake it up from its nap. After a few strokes, it started to grow to my usual length only about six inches.

As I was getting my dick aligned with the target, Eric said to me, "Joe, after your initial penetration, pull out enough to where just the head remains in his ass, then thrust hard. You set the pace. Shove it in when you're ready. I'll hold him in place." I nodded in understanding then put my hands on Brad's hips, and after nodding to Eric, I gave a hard thrust into Brad's waiting ass. Brad moaned. For a few strokes I followed Eric's suggestion and pulled most of my cock out of Brad's ass before forcefully shoving it back in. Eventually I was able to get into a steady rhythm, until shockingly, I felt my balls suddenly constrict and my legs stiffen up and in a final, exhausted thrust, I came inside Brad's ass. When I pulled out, I collapsed onto the bed next to Brad who turned his head, and we shared a passionate kiss. Eric had moved to kneel behind him and was licking what little cum that I had managed to deposit, out of Brad's ass. He joined us on the bed and kissed both of us, sharing my cum with us both. We stayed like this for about 45 minutes before we had the energy to resume our fuck fest.

For the next couple of hours, the guys alternated between fucking each other and being spit roasted on my cock. Eventually I had to say, "Guys, I'm wiped out. I need one of you to take me home."

"Yeah, it's getting late." Eric agreed.

"I'll take you home." Brad said.

We made our way downstairs, and as Brad and I got dressed, Eric said, "Joe, give me your phone." I unlocked it and handed it to him. I heard him typing for a minute or so when I heard my camera click. When I reached out to take it back he pulled me in for a final passionate kiss. Then whispered, as he slipped my phone into my pants pocket, "Read my note when you're inside your house."

"Ready?" Brad asked.

"Yeah!" I said, "See you Monday." I followed Brad out to the garage. He was holding the passenger side door of their car open for me.

"Thank you, sir." I said, and giving him a quick kiss, I got in. He went around to the driver's side got in, and said as he turned on the car, "Where to?" He asked.

"Head to Prater and East McCarran."

Once we were moving, I took his right hand and placed it on my leg, and I put my hand on his crotch. Brad stayed on McCarran instead of getting on the freeway. We sat in silence for a while before he asked, "Why did you suck my cock first instead of Eric's, thus letting him be the one who gets to take your anal cherry?"

"Honestly, my ass made that decision. Your cock is thicker than his and I felt that the first cock in my ass should be the thinner of the two. Don't worry, you'll get your opportunity to fuck me soon."

"Ok. I can understand that reasoning."

"Turn right at the next light."

We eventually pulled up in front of my house

I reached over and turned his head to face me and pulled him into another passionate kiss. After a short while, I broke off the embrace and looking him directly in the eyes said, "Brad, thank you for a wonderful evening. I had a surprisingly good time." As I spoke, I extracted his cock from his pants and began stroking it.

"It was our pleasure Joe." He leaned over to me and I kissed him briefly before pushing him away so I could put my mouth around his cock and was bobbing up and down, making a loud slurping noise. "Joe I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up." At his encouragement I bobbed even faster. I wanted one last taste of cum for the night. Brad put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down, his cock going deeper down my throat. I felt him stiffen then I got the biggest load of the night shot directly into my throat causing me to choke while his cum dribbled down my mouth. Then he pulled my mouth to his and our lips met for the final time that night. I broke the kiss and reached to open the door before Brad grabbed my left hand and closed a folded piece of paper into it. After I got out, I put the paper in my pocket as I got my keys to open my front door.

I stepped into my house and I turned on the light and I closed the door. I fell back against it as the weight of what I had done hit me. "What the fuck just happened?" I thought to myself. "You participated in a gay threesome, that's what. Did I enjoy it? Definitely! Will I lose my anal cherry? Highly probable. Do I want to? Again probable. Was I telling Brad the truth, that my ass made that decision? Yes. Does that mean that I'll let Eric take my cherry? I'm going to say yes." These were just some of the thoughts going through my head. I pulled out the note that Brad handed me at the end of the night and read "J, Thank you for helping me fulfill my fantasy. It was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Let's talk next week. Call me on my cell. My number is 775-555-4321. Love B." His note reminded me that Eric left a note and picture on my phone. I pulled out my phone an opened it up and was greeted with the picture of an erect cock with the message, "Joe I can't wait to take your anal cherry with this here fuck stick. Let's talk about that next week. Call me Monday. 775-448-0987. Love Eric."

Great! Two gay men both want to fuck my ass and I basically agreed to let them. "What the fuck am I going to do now?" I said out loud. "Am I gay now? Not sure. For the time being, I'll call myself bisexual."

With that decision made I looked at the clock. It said two am! I had just spent four hours as part of a gay threesome. Somehow I had managed to keep from getting fucked tonight, but basically promised one of them that he could take that final cherry sometime soon. All of the night's activity and alcohol suddenly made my head spin. "I'll wait until tomorrow when my head is clearer to write the guys notes. I need to get to bed." I proceeded to head straight for my room and after stripping off my clothes, climbed into bed. I fell asleep to visions of erect cocks and puckered assholes swimming through my head.

I woke up late Saturday morning with a raging hangover. I got up, dressed and made myself breakfast. Then I sat down and re-read the two notes from the previous night. Eric had given me his work number so I decided to call and leave a voicemail since it would be easier to call now with no one around. After listening to his greeting I heard a beep. "Hi Eric, its Joe T. It's late Saturday morning after our threesome last night. First off, and I told Brad this in the car, I had a surprisingly good time last night. I also told him why I picked you as the one to take my anal cherry. I'm guessing that he was disappointed, but I would like to get together for dinner Monday night. Just the two of us, you and me, to discuss our plans for that event. Text me Monday morning after you get this. My number is 775-555-4567. Love Joe."

Now it was time to write Brad a note, "B, I'm glad I was able to help you experience your fantasy. I know you are disappointed that Eric will be the one to pop my cherry. I'm hoping last night won't be the only time that the three of us spend the night together. Eric and I are going to try to have dinner Monday night to talk about popping that final cherry of mine, so how about the three of us have dinner Friday? Call or text me Tuesday. My number is 775-555-4567. Love J."

Those two messages being done, I spent the rest of the day researching anal sex on Google and watching gay porn, a first for me. It wasn't until late Saturday night that I went to bed thinking about the two men who completely changed my life and wondered what my future held.

While I couldn't admit to myself that I was gay, though I would admit to the probability, I thought about the last 15 years, how over that time, I had a curiosity with what it would be like to be in a gay relationship. Sucking the guys' cocks last night had fulfilled one part of that curiosity, but I had been experimenting with sticking things up my ass while in the shower. It started with my fingers before progressing to the rounded ends of brush handles. I enjoyed those instances. I never progressed to anything bigger, like anal toys. And never even thought that I would go as far as having a guy's cock fucking my ass. Even though I was now fairly certain that I was gay, I wouldn't admit that to myself and could never admit it to my family and friends.

The End (for now)

If you enjoyed this (or even if you didn't) please leave a comment or criticism.

12