My Horny Wife Carrie Keagan

Story Info
A short story about my horny ass wife Carrie Keagan.
1.4k words
6.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

My Horny Wife Carrie Keagan

By : DickThePimp

I met TV hostess with the big titty mostess Carrie Keagan about five years ago. We've been married about four and a half. It didn't take long to realize that I wanted those gorgeous cans wrapped around my cock for the rest of my life. And, my cock thanks me every damn day for it.

We have a really cool relationship. Fun and freaky... the best kind. We fuck all the time. Then, we fuck some more. We party. And we fuck some more. We go out and chill... and we fuck some more. Yep... it's a very sexual relationship. I'm a hardcore sex fiend, and my wife is a well known horny slut. A perfect match.

Carrie's tits drive me... and every other horny, big titty loving motherfucker she comes across... wild. They're truly a work of art. All natural 32DD mounds of pure, jiggly ass perfection. My dick fucks them so much, it has a lifetime membership to the Carrie Keagan titty fuck Hall Of Fame.

Those mind boggling titties match perfectly with her red hair. She used to be blonde, but she went red cause I love it. I love her blonde too, so she'll switch back and forth. It's all good in the smokin' hot wife hood. Haha.

We also love to tease each other. Part of that is not telling each other what we do when the other isn't around. We let the other guess... and fantasize. It's so damn hot. Just thinking about Carrie going to see a movie by herself, dressed up in a skin tight, low cut minidress, with no bra or panties one, makes me dick rock hard every damn time. She always wears such enticingly sexy lipstick. She's a walking sex bomb for sure.

Sometimes while we fuck, we both let it out what we did while the other wasn't around. Me, telling my wife about fucking every hot piece of ass at work that I can, and how I knocked up our 19 year old, married black neighbor... twice.

Carrie, telling me about sucking off her Uber driver on the way to an audition. Then... letting the producer at the audition fuck her fabulous tits to get the part. And so much more.

Like I said... we have a really cool relationship. Our love so sexually heated and powerful. We just found out that Carrie's pregnant... by me... so those amazing melons of hers are just starting to get milky... and bigger. And God, I'm loving it already. (Huge, happy smile)

I was at work the other day while Carrie was taking a shower. Our neighbor on the other side of us from the black chick and her white husband, Ted, was outside trimming his hedges, looking around at all of the younger hotties on the street. Ted's 68. We live in a really hot neighborhood. Several hotties roaming around the streets here everyday.

Carrie looked out the upstairs window and noticed Ted trimming the hedges next door. She knocked on the window and waved at him, throwing in a real sexy smile for him too. She also flashed him, undoing her towel and shaking those awesome breasts around for him. Side to side and jumping up and down as well. Big flopping jugs gone wild. Ted just grinned and happily watched, ignoring his bushes.

Carrie blew Ted a kiss as she went to go get dressed. He waved and went back to his hedge trimming, really appreciating the morning flash from my wife.

A little later, Carrie was all hot as fuck in her skin tight, brown, hip hugger jeans... no g string underneath... the only kind of panties Carrie wears. She also had on a real skimpy red leather vest with nothing underneath. Her huge jugs pouring over the top of it.

She went out back and took some trash out, noticing that Ted was taking a break, drinking a beer and sweating. His yellow and white Hawaiian shirt wide open, his big, gray haired belly jiggling as he drank. Carrie smirked.

"Hey Ted. Can you help me with something, please? I'd really appreciate it." Carrie walked around the trash cans, a super slutty smirk on her face. She bent over the cans, sticking her beautiful booty out for Ted to ogle. Carrie made sure to wiggle it all sexy for ol' Ted too. He almost dropped his beer can from staring so hard.

"Ummm... sure, doll. What can I help you with?"

"I really need a dick in my ass... and I just don't have one around right now. Hubby's at work. So..." Carrie winked all naughty at a almost shocked Ted... who did indeed drop his beer can as he stared, making Carrie giggle... and she pulled down his skin tight pants, her bare white ass so enticingly sexy for the fat old man. She wiggled it again... and it was on.

A minute later, Ted's thick, very veiny 9 inch cock was buried balls deep up my very gorgeous wife's very slutty ass.

"FUCK, YEAH! DO ME, DADDY! DO MY BUTT SOOOOOOOO GOOD. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Carrie held onto the huge, plastic trash cans as Ted slapped his jiggly rump and railed up it hard and fast, no messing around. Dude was extra horny and so was my wife. That fat old rod stretching and pumping my wife's tight anus, Ted watching her hole wink at him non stop as he roughly pounded it.

Carrie grabbed Ted's hands and pulled them to her huge hanging tits. He squeezed them nice and hard as he drive his big dick even harder up her dancing ass. Her milk dribbling out through his fingers. Carrie kept bouncing it on that mature dick, pumping it furiously to increase both of their very happy enjoyment of the morning, outdoor ass fuck.

Carrie screamed, squirting hard onto Ted's shorts and hairy legs. Dude has a ton of gray hair on his body... and a bald head... well... at least he has it somewhere.

Carrie could sense Ted getting ready to blow, his fat old cock throbbing non stop in her ass. She wheeled around and dropped to her knees, very quickly engulfing the precum spewing meat stick, sucking it ravenously as the cum started shooting. Four big blast of thick dick goo shot across Carrie's tongue, splashing her tonsils, and the back of her throat. Carrie gulped it all down, bobbing fast on that fat old dick, the huge veins running down the shaft perfectly tickling Carrie's mouth, making her moan even louder as she drank down all of that slimy cream.

"Yum. So tasty, Ted. Good job. Thanks." Carrie winked up at Ted, who was sweating and breathing heavy, from her knees, grinning, then licking the tip of his old cock, before she hopped up, and went back in the house, wiggling her rump again for Ted as she pulled up her super tight pants on the way, making sure to wave at him as she went in the back door. Ted just grinned, drained, but so happy.

Carrie blew the 58 year old mailman Dave after she invited him inside for a refreshing iced tea. She even drank his piss. She's told me before that for some reason he has really tasty piss. He doesn't know why... and she doesn't either... but it really doesn't matter.

When I got around, Carrie caught me at the door. She had a very, very horny/kinky look on her face. I Kew she had a busy day. I grinned all horny myself. We started making out right there, and I quickly scooped her up and carried her up the stairs to our bedroom as we kissed.

We spent the evening fucking in bed, Carrie telling me about Ted and the mailman... and the Fed Ex delivery guy who fucked her ass with his long cock while he fucked her pussy with her new giant dildo that she ordered. 17 inches long and 8 inches wide. She filmed it too, so we watched that in between fucks, and me sucking on her super bouncy jugs, so eagerly drinking down any and all titty milk that shot out all over my very happy tongue.

Just another happy wild day for me and My Horny Wife Carrie Keagan. Just like every other day... And, thank God for it. Ha.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 01 Cody's best friend's mom is very tempting.in First Time
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 01 Brick meets Laura dancing, has sex with husband's permission.in Loving Wives
Neighbor's Daughters Neighbor's Daughters gave me thrills like no other.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 01 1950s couple gives into primal desires with husband's boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories