All Comments on 'My Hot Family'

by cameraman12035

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Left room for mom to join the two of them.

rem556rem556almost 2 years ago
More?

Ended sort of abruptly. One gets the impression that this has more to come because the tale is supposed to be about a "hot family" and this tale dealt mainly with the sister. The story is either titled misleadingly or should have ch.1/pt.1 attached to it. Good work so far, please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, I absolutely adore cunt in every way. I never get enough, the more I get the more I want. More and more of this and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

Njdevils1Njdevils1almost 2 years ago

Very well done please continue this story.

MilothatchMilothatchalmost 2 years ago

Amazing! Please give us more!

realman_usarealman_usaalmost 2 years ago

Get an editer to review before posting. Decent first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to him getting some of mom's sweet ass!!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

Good first chapter, I assume first as it was a very odd spot to end it if there is no planned follow up. Odd spot to end it either way so I will hope for more

becker92548becker92548almost 2 years ago

Good beginning. When is the rest cumming?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Good sex. Will there be a chapter two with the mom? Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it a 4 would given a 5 if mom was included! You need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you need to continue with more till mom finds them together and joins in! Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story but I'm only giving you three stars, because you left me with a hard throbbing cock in my hand and no image of them both fucking sexy big titted mom for me to shoot my hot load of cum onto my stomach.

I'll update my stars, when you bring mom home to get good and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you should have continued with more gave it a 4 because it was so short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous