All Comments on 'My Hot Mother Ch. 04'

by wetworks_88

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TibxoTibxoalmost 20 years ago
One word: Terrific!

I very good story and highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very hot lets have more

I hope that you will continue with this story and I am looking forward to the direction that you might take it. What are you going to do with the father and will the mother be impregnanted by her son?

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great incest story!

A Five, no problem. BUT: Readers will note that I'm always harping about the use of 1st-person, present tense in stories being bad.

Well, in this one, the writer MAY have been better served to have written it in the first person (but NOT present tense). I mean, the title is "My..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot, could be better written

the bad grammar thew me off, a bit

very hot story, but needs proofreading

Xman72357Xman72357about 19 years ago
Great Story line

Please continue this story it is hot and very compelling. I can't wait to see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good fun reading

give us more of your writings.you do good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Beginnings.......

You have some amazing potential, but you need a refresher course in basic grammar. You go from past tense to present tense on ONE sentence.......then back to past tense in the next. It is horribly distracting. You are too good to write like an amateur - - improve yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Red Hot Story!

That's one seriously hot story. All the right ingredients are there: A hot lusty slut of a milf-bitch who gets off on her sons' fucking her, and a son with a big cock and a sexual appetite to match. Good stuff man, we need some more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thats mom

slut mom must be ass fucked for her fine woomenhood.waiting.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
AS A STORY, IT'S NOT BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !BUT

IT COULD BE A VERY GOOD STORY, IF YOU REWRITE IT AND EDIT. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER . YOU HAVE THE TALENT, USE IT................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Consequences?

Could Mommy become pregnant from her son and is that why she wanted hubby to fuck her before he left on his trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the last anon is on the right track

This is a great series, I wish there were more chapters. Any story about a son getting his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole is fine. I think a mother's sweet coochie is the default place for any boy to stick his stiff prick and unload his young balls. But best of all is when the lad fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. That is just so cool. All at once the boy's bursting with manly pride at what his balls have done to his dear old mom, and his mother loves her darling baby boy, his stiff thrusting prick, and his potent young balls all the more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE PERFECT ENDING CAN ONLY BE A PREGNANCY BY HER SON.....

Please end his story with 2 events.............a divorce from her husbnd,, and in 9 months she gives birth to her son's baby............

Then the love between motther and son is complete

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do your readers a favor...

...and clean up the grammar, the spelling, and the illiterate switching of tenses before you write anything else. There's really no story here; they mostly just have sex like twenty-thousand fictional characters do on this site. (Note that 'sight,' isn't spelled 'site.')

I'm grateful, though, that you don't say his cock was 17" long.

Janet Candida Montreal

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

To be concluded ... Yeah, right. As this was written over 11 years ago, I would say that this is all we'll get. Too bad. Hot story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Hope there is a part 5, 6, and so on.

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 2 years ago

Hope this story continues even after so long. Imagining the brother coming home and they have to sneakily have sex around the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous